Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

omg Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today by the McCann couple lawyer

+26
NoStone
Bobsy
tanszi
AnnaEsse
fred
Chris
matthew
wjk
Angelique
whatsupdoc
kathybelle
jeanmonroe
Panda
Carolina
dutchclogs
Claudia79
margaret
devonmum
welshy
marxman
maive
chrissie
almostgothic
cass
Angelina
the slave
30 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

omg   Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today by the McCann couple lawyer - Page 2 Empty Re: omg Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today by the McCann couple lawyer

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 26 Apr - 15:58

AnnaEsse wrote:Suddenly, after the Panorama broadcast, they're returning the books? Coincidence or just that they don't want that as something being held against them. Not so confident about the libel trial? Something's in the wind.

i smell fear imo something is worrying the mcanns imo
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
omg   Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today by the McCann couple lawyer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100omg   Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today by the McCann couple lawyer - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

omg   Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today by the McCann couple lawyer - Page 2 Empty Re: omg Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today by the McCann couple lawyer

Post  Guest Thu 26 Apr - 15:59

The End Is Nigh wrote:
Iris wrote:Presumably the publishers will put out a statement or something. I would love to get one of those abducted books. I bet they'll be worth a shedload in years to come! omg   Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today by the McCann couple lawyer - Page 2 182123 omg   Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today by the McCann couple lawyer - Page 2 294124

There is no Evidence for Abduction - It seems more likely that the Books just walked out on their own.

I hope they have not been in the hands of a Belgian Paedophile Gang all this time. Ugh! omg   Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today by the McCann couple lawyer - Page 2 477442
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  maive Thu 26 Apr - 16:00

The End Is Nigh wrote:

There is no Evidence for Abduction - It seems more likely that the Books just walked out on their own.

omg   Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today by the McCann couple lawyer - Page 2 23324 omg   Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today by the McCann couple lawyer - Page 2 613255 omg   Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today by the McCann couple lawyer - Page 2 613255
maive
maive
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 146
Warning :
omg   Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today by the McCann couple lawyer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100omg   Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today by the McCann couple lawyer - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 26 Apr - 16:01

Iris wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:
Iris wrote:Presumably the publishers will put out a statement or something. I would love to get one of those abducted books. I bet they'll be worth a shedload in years to come! omg   Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today by the McCann couple lawyer - Page 2 182123 omg   Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today by the McCann couple lawyer - Page 2 294124

I hope they have not been in the hands of a Belgian Paedophile Gang all this time. Ugh! omg   Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today by the McCann couple lawyer - Page 2 477442

or or a spotty faced bundleman those poor books what trauma !!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 26 Apr - 16:02

Justiceforallkids wrote:
Iris wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:

or or a spotty faced bundleman those poor books what trauma !!!!

There's a spare place on the bookshelf. But it will be just like they've never been away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  devonmum Thu 26 Apr - 16:16

Stupid question from me guys, i stopped coming on here ages ago as i felt it was all over, i only came back recently.

If the books had to be returned does that mean the judge said it was not libellous?

If so , then how can Sen. Amaral be sued for libel?

God that sounds so stupid!!! Sorry
devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 26 Apr - 16:29

1) yes, and
2) it remains to be seen...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  devonmum Thu 26 Apr - 16:34

Iris wrote:1) yes, and

Thank you for that, i felt stupid asking

Last edited by devonmum on Thu 26 Apr - 16:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 26 Apr - 16:36

devonmum wrote:
Iris wrote:1) yes, and

Thank you for that, i felt stupid asking

Not at all. It's a wonder that any of us can tell which way is up by now, we've all been spun so much.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu 26 Apr - 16:37

AnnaEsse wrote:Suddenly, after the Panorama broadcast, they're returning the books? Coincidence or just that they don't want that as something being held against them. Not so confident about the libel trial? Something's in the wind.

It could be tactical on ID's part. With all the media coverage of the new photofit and tabloids have orgasms over Redwood's "she could be alive" maybe it was thought returning the books would go unreported.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 26 Apr - 16:39

We need to prepare ourselves now for the smarmy Gerry McCann interviews ....'we are in despair , our hopes have been dashed, the evidence is there but they REFUSE to reopen the case'...then we will have Kate McCann sitting next to him back to dressing In her Oprah pink cardie. With her tilted head And 'woe is me' look.....it's coming...you know it is...thats why they have kept quite over a couple off days....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 26 Apr - 16:56

kitti wrote:We need to prepare ourselves now for the smarmy Gerry McCann interviews ....'we are in despair , our hopes have been dashed, the evidence is there but they REFUSE to reopen the case'...then we will have Kate McCann sitting next to him back to dressing In her Oprah pink cardie. With her tilted head And 'woe is me' look.....it's coming...you know it is...thats why they have kept quite over a couple off days....

Without doubt Kitti!! That is the next stance. The naughty, Pj refuse to open the case again, as the Brit police have uncovered 195 new leads (from the effing portugues files) nice, lovely kind SY has helped, now it's back to ugly Portuguese to take the lead again and re-open, ignore dog findings etc. Just do anything to shine a nice clear light on the sacred duo, to take away that awful thing they did by making them arquidos.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 26 Apr - 17:02

Perhaps the McCanns and Isabel were holding onto the books, confident that they would win the libel case and they wouldn't have to give them back. Perhaps they are a little less confident or perhaps they have just been threatened with paying a hefty fine and September is still some way away.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Thu 26 Apr - 17:03

Was anyone else slightly disturbed by the
interview with ID? As a professional lawyer/
solicitor whatever, did her confession of being
side-lined and ignored by friends and collegues
not appear odd?
Next, you have the books released!
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 26 Apr - 17:05

marxman wrote:Was anyone else slightly disturbed by the
not appear odd?

Imagine her and Kate McCann together, doing the "poor me," as a double act!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 26 Apr - 17:15

AnnaEsse wrote:
not appear odd?

Maybe she (Duarte) is about to jump ship as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 26 Apr - 17:19

Iris wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
not appear odd?

Maybe she (Duarte) is about to jump ship as well.

Give back the books and scarper!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Thu 26 Apr - 17:24

Just spoke to GA. He will be on Jornal da Noite, on TVI, at 8 o'clock. It is the 8 o'clock news so I don't know for sure the exact time when he will speak. And it is true (not that I doubted Joana, of course) about the books being returned.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 26 Apr - 17:27

Thankyou Claudia.

Nice to have some incontrovertible facts !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 26 Apr - 17:27

Claudia79 wrote:Just spoke to GA. He will be on Jornal da Noite, on TVI, at 8 o'clock. It is the 8 o'clock news so I don't know for sure the exact time when he will speak. And it is true (not that I doubted Joana, of course) about the books being returned.
whohooooooooo
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 26 Apr - 17:28

i wonder if the mcanns are stocked up with toliet paper????
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  welshy Thu 26 Apr - 17:32

omg   Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today by the McCann couple lawyer - Page 2 23324 omg   Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today by the McCann couple lawyer - Page 2 25346 Fantastic news for Mr Amaral , I am really pleased for him.
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  devonmum Thu 26 Apr - 17:34

Apparently he is appearing on TVI tonight and it seems he is playing rough!
devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Thu 26 Apr - 17:35

devonmum wrote:Apparently he is appearing on TVI tonight and it seems he is playing rough!

That's what he told me!
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 26 Apr - 17:36

devonmum wrote:Apparently he is appearing on TVI tonight and it seems he is playing rough!

Bring it oooooonnnn!!!! omg   Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today by the McCann couple lawyer - Page 2 944533
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next