Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  HiDeHo on Sat 28 Apr - 3:08

Madeleine: DAYBREAK Interview DCI Andy Redwood April 27 2012


HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  kitti on Sat 28 Apr - 9:25

If you put Kate mccanns face on that body you would think it was HER speaking ....he has repeated EXACTLY what she says...over and over again ....



If he is a policeman god help us.....saying she is alive...

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  NoStone on Sat 28 Apr - 9:39

AR tals of hjs forensic nalysis of the timeline and concludes there was an opportunity for Madeleine to have been taken from the apt. WE KNOW THIS!! It is not new evidence. The PJ knew this in 2007 as did the Mc's when they admitted there was a very tight window of opportunity for her to be taken.

So we jump from a forennsic window of opportunity to the conclusion that she is still alive and kick off another media frenzy. It seems to me that its pooor policing to take one piece of the forensic jig-saw and come to a conclusion. Dont you look at ALL the evidence including whether there is anythiinng substantial to support an abduction as all we have is JT's statment(s) and fresh air.

White wash whitewash!!!

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  Panda on Sat 28 Apr - 9:42


I think I am going to have to report Redwood to Theresa May , he clearly has no right to make any claims and Karen has just opened a thread with a
report from Johana Morais stating Oporto are working on their own investigation , not in tandem with SY. Redwood is obviously enjoying the limelight and
if he is telling the media so much , no doubt the McCanns are being kept informed before anyone else.

It was a SY e-mail to the Belgian Police suggesting they had information led them to believe that Madeleine was in Belgium that proved false. The
Head of Missing Persons in Belgium e-mailed SY asking for more information before they could investigate but it turned out the SY information caming from a snitch and was unfounded. Between the Phone Hacking Scandal and now the Madeleine mystery SY are proving corrupt and inept.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  Guest on Sat 28 Apr - 9:45

To all those who refer to a "whitewash", can someone please enlighten me as to how it is possible for what now seem like half the population (Police, Government, "Celebrity", Press) to act as one without one single individual - either with a conscience or who is disaffected for some reason - blowing the gaff?

Very few people can keep secrets, Very few indeed.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  frencheuropean on Sat 28 Apr - 9:50

Taken on Joana Morais blog:


"Transcript by Anthony Bennett at Jill Havern's Forum"

"Dan Lobb: Where are we at now with regards to…the dialogue you have with the Portu…Portuguese authorities - and how happy are you with the response you’ve got from, er, the request you have made?

Andy Redwood: OK, well I am meeting now on a very regular basis - at least once a month - with a Portuguese counterpart in Porto - north-west Portugal – um, she leads a review team of officers who are committed, and dedicated to working with us, collaboratively, um, to establish what has happened to Madeleine McCann.

Dan Lobb: Will they reopen the case?

Redwood: Well the situation at the moment is…is…is…is quite simple: we in the UK in terms of our relationship with Portugal, operate two completely different legal systems. And we acknowledge and respect that, and indeed, in terms of how the Portuguese operate is...is…it’s the judicial authority that actually makes the decision around any re-opening.

Dan Lobb: But you, you still, you still have that hope, do you…

Redwood: Yes.

Dan Lobb: …do you, and that’s what you’re pushing for?

Redwood: Yes, absolutely…100%, the dialogue I have with my colleague in Portugal is very positive, and they do want to reopen in due course.

Kate Garraway: We’ve heard mention of these 195 ‘investigative opportunities’.

Redwood: Yes.

Kate Garraway: What does that - what does that mean, does that mean - leads? - chances? - of finding Madeleine?

Redwood: Yes, well our responsibility, we have a unique position, if you like, in terms of where are at present. We are drawing together three key strands, never done before - UK, Portuguese and private investigation material all into one place er in our incident room at Belgravia - and it is through that process that we are identifying investigative opportunities in our careful, systematic trawl through the material - er, so those 195 have come from our review of the history…

Kate Garraway: So those…that means they are basically…being tied together? – links and…

Redwood: Yes.

Kate Garraway: Basically tying together - links.

Redwood: Yes. This history of the case, where we’ve obviously started, is one part of the review, and that is where those 195 opportunities come from…across a broad range of issues...but it’s just simply that we’re unable to answer them…

Kate Garraway: Mmm...

Redwood: …in the United Kingdom, which is where our really important dialogue with the Portuguese police takes place.

Dan Lobb: Do you believe she is still alive?

Redwood: Yes, I do.

Dan Lobb: Why?

Redwood: I believe she’s still alive because, at the beginning of this case…it’s a huge privilege for us at the Metropolitan Police to be part of this investigation…er, investigation review. Is that we came with a completely open mind.

We were untouched by anything that’s gone before, and, as part of that, two key elements of it is to go: 1 Madeleine is alive and the other is, sadly she’s not...and in relation to her being alive, yes, there is a real possibility that she’s alive.

Kate Garraway: So what are the things that make you think that…because I think you know we’re all clinging to the hope, aren’t we?

Dan Lobb: Yeah. I mean it’s kind of hard evidence but there is still going to be hope - as long as she’s not found dead

Redwood: Yes, I mean, you know, we have conducted a forensic analysis of the timeline, and there is clearly opportunity there - for Madeleine McCann to have been removed from that apartment alive - and it is our belief, as experienced investigators - on the evidence, that, um that you know, that that, that is as a criminal act - and that has been, you know, undertaken by by a stranger, and so from that - she’s… and there are other cases around the world, as you know where, many years later, people have been taken and been found alive.

Dan Lobb: Very quickly, let’s take, take another - another look at that picture that you guys have released - the age-progression picture, and in, in what…what help this could possibly do to the investigation?

Redwood: It’s a critically important stage for us, if you look at the image, you will see that it has great resemblance to a school photograph, this is the sort of image that every parent proudly presents – on their, on their dining room um you know, you know, your dining room table This image has been carefully prepared by a United Kingdom forensic specialist in human identification and…and art and - close collaboration with Mr and Mrs McCann who agree that this is a close - close resemblance to their, to their daughter - and my appeal to the public today is clear - look at the image carefully please -

Dan Lobb: OK

Redwood: …you if you know where Madeleine McCann is, then please call us - or if you know, or if you have information about what has happened to her, again, please call us


ITV's Daybreak (morning talk show) with DCI Andy Redwood, broadcast April 27, 2012"


frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1187
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  Panda on Sat 28 Apr - 9:54

The End Is Nigh wrote:To all those who refer to a "whitewash", can someone please enlighten me as to how it is possible for what now seem like half the population (Police, Government, "Celebrity", Press) to act as one without one single individual - either with a conscience or who is disaffected for some reason - blowing the gaff?

Very few people can keep secrets, Very few indeed.

Morning TEIN, I think Redwood is biased and obviously thinks Madeleine was abducted . this is very unfortunate and plays right into the Mccanns Hands. They don't want an abduction and know that Portugal will not agree. The OPORTO Police are doing their own investigation and Redwood says 195
possible leads have resulted from the SY investigation. Why didn't he chase these up before shooting his mouth off.????

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  NoStone on Sat 28 Apr - 10:02

Panda wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:To all those who refer to a "whitewash", can someone please enlighten me as to how it is possible for what now seem like half the population (Police, Government, "Celebrity", Press) to act as one without one single individual - either with a conscience or who is disaffected for some reason - blowing the gaff?

Very few people can keep secrets, Very few indeed.

Morning TEIN, I think Redwood is biased and obviously thinks Madeleine was abducted . this is very unfortunate and plays right into the Mccanns Hands. They don't want an abduction and know that Portugal will not agree. The OPORTO Police are doing their own investigation and Redwood says 195
possible leads have resulted from the SY investigation. Why didn't he chase these up before shooting his mouth off.????

Morning Panda, - Well said!!

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  Guest on Sat 28 Apr - 10:12

Funny, I got quite the opposite.

Firstly, the interviewers sound cynical. They press him twice to say why he believes she is still alive, and the best that he can come up with - after a lot of umming and ahhing - is that she hasn't turned up dead yet. WTF???? That's the sort of rubbish that pro trolls write. (The more intelligent ones, anyway). I really can't believe that that's the best that a senior policeman's got to offer.

He doesn't slag off the Portuguese, he seems quite respectful of them in fact, and he wants the case re-opened. That won't please the McCanns.

Yes, I think he's been told what to "find" and what to say, but he doesn't like it. And as for the red tops, it's all shite that they write anyway and I have just given up reading it altogether. It's not good for the blood pressure.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  Guest on Sat 28 Apr - 10:12

Panda wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:To all those who refer to a "whitewash", can someone please enlighten me as to how it is possible for what now seem like half the population (Police, Government, "Celebrity", Press) to act as one without one single individual - either with a conscience or who is disaffected for some reason - blowing the gaff?

Very few people can keep secrets, Very few indeed.

Morning TEIN, I think Redwood is biased and obviously thinks Madeleine was abducted . this is very unfortunate and plays right into the Mccanns Hands. They don't want an abduction and know that Portugal will not agree. The OPORTO Police are doing their own investigation and Redwood says 195
possible leads have resulted from the SY investigation. Why didn't he chase these up before shooting his mouth off.????


Can't agree - Even accepting what you say about Redwood (and I don't, as detailed by myself and quite a few others on many of the other Threads, so not going to go into detail again), how on earth is it possible to keep all his cohorts "on message" at all times, let alone all the others who have gone before.

It would take one person getting out of bed the wrong side and the whole alleged conspiracy would fold.

All this negativity is getting me down!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  kathybelle on Sat 28 Apr - 10:12

kitti wrote:If you put Kate mccanns face on that body you would think it was HER speaking ....he has repeated EXACTLY what she says...over and over again ....



If he is a policeman god help us.....saying she is alive...

Morning Kitti

Redwood is a mixture of both of the "Mucks" as you say he has the the face of Kate, but he has the same sickly grin as Gerry.

Redwood is not stupid, he knows full well that the "Mucks" have played a part in Madeleine's disappearance and he knows what he should be doing about it. If he doesn't do anything about it, it's plainly obvious that the whole review has been nothing but a charade and we will know once and for all, that SY and the British Government are nothing but a corrupt bunch of "barstewards"

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  Guest on Sat 28 Apr - 10:14

kathybelle wrote:
Redwood is not stupid, he knows full well that the "Mucks" have played a part in Madeleine's disappearance and he knows what he should be doing about it. If he doesn't do anything about it, it's plainly obvious that the whole review has been nothing but a charade and we will know once and for all, that SY and the British Government are nothing but a corrupt bunch of "barstewards"


Same page, KB, same page ................

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  Panda on Sat 28 Apr - 10:17

NoStone wrote:
Panda wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:To all those who refer to a "whitewash", can someone please enlighten me as to how it is possible for what now seem like half the population (Police, Government, "Celebrity", Press) to act as one without one single individual - either with a conscience or who is disaffected for some reason - blowing the gaff?

Very few people can keep secrets, Very few indeed.

Morning TEIN, I think Redwood is biased and obviously thinks Madeleine was abducted . this is very unfortunate and plays right into the Mccanns Hands. They don't want an abduction and know that Portugal will not agree. The OPORTO Police are doing their own investigation and Redwood says 195
possible leads have resulted from the SY investigation. Why didn't he chase these up before shooting his mouth off.????

Morning Panda, - Well said!!

Morning NoStone, Redwood obviously suffers from verbal diarrhea (probably wrong spelling ) and I will complain . He is wasting Taxpayers money,
making statements he cannot corroborate and needs taking down a peg or two for his indiscretion . I won't bother Cameron he has enough on his Plate,
I will write to Theresa May because SY comes under the Home Office.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  Carolina on Sat 28 Apr - 10:23

OMG, I couldn't bring myself to actually watch the video and instead read the transcript. In the end he doesn't really say anything but boy what a TWIT. Had a good laugh when he asks the public to call if they know where Madeleine is! Kate and Gerry can save a phone call, all they have to do is tell the Met liaison officer who keeps them up to date on all of the developments where she is. This is a complete farce and Redwood is making SY look even worse than it did after the Yates fiasco. And the British press have the nerve to criticise the PJ!
Like Panda said, if they have found such interesting leads why don't they investigate them themselves?

Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Age : 70
Location : Algarve, Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  NoStone on Sat 28 Apr - 10:30

Carolina wrote:OMG, I couldn't bring myself to actually watch the video and instead read the transcript. In the end he doesn't really say anything but boy what a TWIT. Had a good laugh when he asks the public to call if they know where Madeleine is! Kate and Gerry can save a phone call, all they have to do is tell the Met liaison officer who keeps them up to date on all of the developments where she is. This is a complete farce and Redwood is making SY look even worse than it did after the Yates fiasco. And the British press have the nerve to criticise the PJ!
Like Panda said, if they have found such interesting leads why don't they investigate them themselves?

Carolina - by asking for information to be sent to the Met - does this not consitute opening an investigation rather than conducting a review of the existing evidence. Given that the PJ have Primacy n this case (whatever that is) are the Met allowed to do that??

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  Colonel Fabien on Sat 28 Apr - 10:35

Iris wrote:Funny, I got quite the opposite.

Firstly, the interviewers sound cynical. They press him twice to say why he believes she is still alive, and the best that he can come up with - after a lot of umming and ahhing - is that she hasn't turned up dead yet. WTF???? That's the sort of rubbish that pro trolls write. (The more intelligent ones, anyway). I really can't believe that that's the best that a senior policeman's got to offer.

He doesn't slag off the Portuguese, he seems quite respectful of them in fact, and he wants the case re-opened. That won't please the McCanns.

Yes, I think he's been told what to "find" and what to say, but he doesn't like it. And as for the red tops, it's all shite that they write anyway and I have just given up reading it altogether. It's not good for the blood pressure.

Thank you, Iris, for your interesting analysis. When you read the interview, he really comes out as very non-committal. But if Redwood had some b*lls, he would refuse to go along with this farce.

Colonel Fabien
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 347
Age : 69
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  tigger on Sat 28 Apr - 11:46

Snipped and highlighted:

Redwood: I believe she’s still alive because, at the beginning of this case…it’s a huge privilege for us at the Metropolitan Police to be part of this investigation…er, investigation review. Is that we came with a completely open mind.privilege?????

We were untouched by anything that’s gone before, and, as part of that, two key elements of it is to go: 1 Madeleine is alive and the other is, sadly she’s not...and in relation to her being alive, yes, there is a real possibility that she’s alive.



Redwood: Yes, I mean, you know, we have conducted a forensic analysis of the timeline, and there is clearly opportunity there - for Madeleine McCann to have been removed from that apartment alive - and it is our belief, as experienced investigators - on the evidence, that, um that you know, that that, that is as a criminal act - and that has been, you know, undertaken by by a stranger, and so from that - she’s… and there are other cases around the world, as you know where, many years later, people have been taken and been found alive.
a reconstruction would immediately invalidate this forensic analysis of the timeline - it seems to be their remit to prove abduction

Dan Lobb: Very quickly, let’s take, take another - another look at that picture that you guys have released - the age-progression picture, and in, in what…what help this could possibly do to the investigation?

Redwood: This image has been carefully prepared by a United Kingdom forensic specialist in human identification and…and art and - close collaboration with Mr and Mrs McCann who agree that this is a close - close resemblance to their, to their daughter - and my appeal to the public today is clear - look at the image carefully please -So as presumably the award of several million pounds still stands - we can expect anyone with a daughter between the ages of 8 and 12 to be accosted by treasure hunters - Philomena McCann is on record as saying it only needs a greedy unscrupulous person to come forward.. now's their chance

But stating that Maddie is alive is hardly a definition of bringing 'closure' as he has said several times in other interviews.
Finding her dead or alive would do that.
Perhaps they should post the blue make-up photograph again? I'd be tempted to help things along by distributing a leaflet with both photographs - because seeing how much Maddie liked to put make up on - she may be doing just that now she's older.
SY isn't up to date with the coloboma, which has made a come-back from being just a fleck.


tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 28 Apr - 11:53

Philomena McCann is on record as saying it only needs a greedy unscrupulous person...

Close cousin to the 'durrty animul.'

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18460
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  dazedandconfused on Sat 28 Apr - 12:04

The End Is Nigh wrote:To all those who refer to a "whitewash", can someone please enlighten me as to how it is possible for what now seem like half the population (Police, Government, "Celebrity", Press) to act as one without one single individual - either with a conscience or who is disaffected for some reason - blowing the gaff?

Very few people can keep secrets, Very few indeed.

I think there are ways and means to ensure that lips are sealed.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  Guest on Sat 28 Apr - 12:06

Can you elucidate?

Not even pillow-talk can be eliminated!

And, despite much evidence to the contrary, the human race is blessed with people of principle.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  dazedandconfused on Sat 28 Apr - 12:40

Ok, I'll rephrase. Probably these things are talked about but there is something in force which prevents Joe Public from ever hearing anything. Plenty of evidence of this by the way things get whooshed. We only have to look at what is happening to Mr Bennett to see that there are ways and means of at least trying to keep lips sealed and whatever escapes from these lips doesn't get a wide airing.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 28 Apr - 13:35

The Portuguese police are in position for power here, for a change. So many people are now joining SY and calling for the case to be reopened. How could the McCanns say anything other than that they want that to happen? As the pressure mounts, the Portuguese authorities could say, OK, we shelved the case because it was going nowhere. We didn't get the medical records or the financial records and no one would come to do a reconstruction. Give us a guarantee that we will have all of those and we'll consider reopening the case because any of those could possibly provide new evidence.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18460
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  Guest on Sat 28 Apr - 13:38

Good thinking, Anna.

Redwood isn't as daft as some paint him.


Last edited by The End Is Nigh on Sat 28 Apr - 13:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Freudian slip: "isn't" for "is" !!!)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  marxman on Sat 28 Apr - 13:42

AnnaEsse wrote:The Portuguese police are in position for power here, for a change. So many people are now joining SY and calling for the case to be reopened. How could the McCanns say anything other than that they want that to happen? As the pressure mounts, the Portuguese authorities could say, OK, we shelved the case because it was going nowhere. We didn't get the medical records or the financial records and no one would come to do a reconstruction. Give us a guarantee that we will have all of those and we'll consider reopening the case because any of those could possibly provide new evidence.

Hi AnnaEsse, I'm sure the PJ have a 'wish list'
which includes what you have mentioned, and
much more. including any dodgy C A T files on
certain individuals of interest.

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  cass on Sat 28 Apr - 13:47

AnnaEsse wrote:The Portuguese police are in position for power here, for a change. So many people are now joining SY and calling for the case to be reopened. How could the McCanns say anything other than that they want that to happen? As the pressure mounts, the Portuguese authorities could say, OK, we shelved the case because it was going nowhere. We didn't get the medical records or the financial records and no one would come to do a reconstruction. Give us a guarantee that we will have all of those and we'll consider reopening the case because any of those could possibly provide new evidence.
portugal should do just that . oh and a eaw on hand just incase . they ran away with their tails between their legs and kicked into portugal from a safe distance very safe indeed . as i have said before would they all go and ask themselfs to reopen the case i think not mcanns their family and friends all on one flight back . they was all singing from the same song sheet in 2007 wonder if they are now . million doller question

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Video - DCI Andy Redwood on Daybreak April 27 2012

Post  Sponsored content Today at 19:47


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum