Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

family

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family

Post  cass on Sat 28 Apr - 12:49

ok kate and gerry want the case reopened ????? all i have ever seen anywhere is a quote from them saying we welcome it bla bl a


since this case began i have become a nanna i love my grandchild with all my heart . and in no way do i think that madeleines grandmas grandads didnt love her . kerrys mum and dad have been on a lot of programmes with her , holding her hand and being there for her always they have been interviewed themselfs . where are the mcanns family ?

if that was my daughter or daughter in law i would be there sholder to shoUlder beside her . id go back to portugal bang on ever door possible ,and do what kerrys family have done . hell i havent ever been in a police cell . but omg i would be if my grandaughter went missing id make a big fuss . and expect my dauter or daughter in law to DEMAND the case reopened .


WHY ARNT THEY DOING SOMETHING ?

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: family

Post  Guest on Sat 28 Apr - 12:53




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: family

Post  cass on Sat 28 Apr - 13:07

also has it got to be kate and gerry that needs to ask portugal to reopen the case . with madeleine being aoc can this goverment demand it ?

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: family

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 28 Apr - 13:40

cass wrote:ok kate and gerry want the case reopened ????? all i have ever seen anywhere is a quote from them saying we welcome it bla bl a


since this case began i have become a nanna i love my grandchild with all my heart . and in no way do i think that madeleines grandmas grandads didnt love her . kerrys mum and dad have been on a lot of programmes with her , holding her hand and being there for her always they have been interviewed themselfs . where are the mcanns family ?

if that was my daughter or daughter in law i would be there sholder to shoUlder beside her . id go back to portugal bang on ever door possible ,and do what kerrys family have done . hell i havent ever been in a police cell . but omg i would be if my grandaughter went missing id make a big fuss . and expect my dauter or daughter in law to DEMAND the case reopened .


WHY ARNT THEY DOING SOMETHING ?

Some time ago, my grandson now aged five, asked me, "What would you do if somebody hurted me really bad?" I told him that I would hunt the people down to my last breath and I would deal with them. I would have been round those "lawless villages," asking anyone I saw, banging on doors, pushing leaflets through doors. The McCanns have been to PDL since their PI made the statement about those villages. Why didn't they go there? Why weren't they peering into houses there, wondering if there was a "hellish lair."?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: family

Post  jeanmonroe on Sat 28 Apr - 13:44

You ask WHY aren't THEY demanding the re-opening?

At the outset we had Auntie Phil EVERYWHERE saying the same thing to look for her darling wee niece.
We had Uncle John on TV everywhere.

BUT what you have got to remember that all the OUTCRY, at the beginning, was BEFORE the FILES were released.
Since the FILES were released the SILENCE of the McLambs has been DEAFENING!
Auntie Phil and Uncle John didn't KNOW about the decrepancies and contradictions in the files and, imo, they were shocked to the core.
Hence NO more parading around Westminister with placards and no more TV appearances from the "wider family"
DEMANDING that G&K should have the case re-opened.
Auntie Phil may be comical at times but she's nobody's fool and imo after reading the files she is steering well clear of DEMANDING the case be unshelved.

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: family

Post  marxman on Sat 28 Apr - 13:46

When Redwood stated that he wanted to bring
"closure to the family". Maybe it was the extended
family he meant and not K and G.

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: family

Post  Guest on Sat 28 Apr - 13:51

marxman wrote:When Redwood stated that he wanted to bring
"closure to the family". Maybe it was the extended
family he meant and not K and G.

Whatever he meant, it was abundantly clear that he didn't really want to say it at all.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: family

Post  marxman on Sat 28 Apr - 13:59

The End Is Nigh wrote:
marxman wrote:When Redwood stated that he wanted to bring
"closure to the family". Maybe it was the extended
family he meant and not K and G.

Whatever he meant, it was abundantly clear that he didn't really want to say it at all.

Yup, the man did talk in riddles, but behind
most riddles the answer glares.
Andy was forming dialogue which betrayed
his true stream of consciousness.

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: family

Post  wjk on Sat 28 Apr - 14:01

I think a lot of why K&G continue this charade is for their parents benefit. I bet they'd love to disappear with the dosh they've made, never to be heard of again but how would that look to Madeleines grandparents. I really think, when people say, if they're guilty, why don't they shut up? Because they have to keep it up to show their 'innocence' to the extended family.
I also thought "closure for the family" meant the extended family, not K&G.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: family

Post  Bobsy on Sat 28 Apr - 16:48

jeanmonroe wrote:You ask WHY aren't THEY demanding the re-opening?

At the outset we had Auntie Phil EVERYWHERE saying the same thing to look for her darling wee niece.
We had Uncle John on TV everywhere.

BUT what you have got to remember that all the OUTCRY, at the beginning, was BEFORE the FILES were released.
Since the FILES were released the SILENCE of the McLambs has been DEAFENING!
Auntie Phil and Uncle John didn't KNOW about the decrepancies and contradictions in the files and, imo, they were shocked to the core.
Hence NO more parading around Westminister with placards and no more TV appearances from the "wider family"
DEMANDING that G&K should have the case re-opened.
Auntie Phil may be comical at times but she's nobody's fool and imo after reading the files she is steering well clear of DEMANDING the case be unshelved.
On thursday morning we were watching, well not really watching it just was on, a morning programme here in Spain. There was a quick piece about the new released photo of a nine year old Madeleine. Then for a few moments a shot I have never seen before of the terrace of the apartment the Mccanns were staying in and everyone was laughing and Auntie Phill was sitting/lounging on a sun chair, all rosey cheeks and laughing her head off. This was obviously taken by a zoom lense, and all were having fun. Not searching, just having a jolly time. I cannot prove this but imo it was freebies for all.

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: family

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 28 Apr - 16:49

Bobsy wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:You ask WHY aren't THEY demanding the re-opening?

At the outset we had Auntie Phil EVERYWHERE saying the same thing to look for her darling wee niece.
We had Uncle John on TV everywhere.

BUT what you have got to remember that all the OUTCRY, at the beginning, was BEFORE the FILES were released.
Since the FILES were released the SILENCE of the McLambs has been DEAFENING!
Auntie Phil and Uncle John didn't KNOW about the decrepancies and contradictions in the files and, imo, they were shocked to the core.
Hence NO more parading around Westminister with placards and no more TV appearances from the "wider family"
DEMANDING that G&K should have the case re-opened.
Auntie Phil may be comical at times but she's nobody's fool and imo after reading the files she is steering well clear of DEMANDING the case be unshelved.
On thursday morning we were watching, well not really watching it just was on, a morning programme here in Spain. There was a quick piece about the new released photo of a nine year old Madeleine. Then for a few moments a shot I have never seen before of the terrace of the apartment the Mccanns were staying in and everyone was laughing and Auntie Phill was sitting/lounging on a sun chair, all rosey cheeks and laughing her head off. This was obviously taken by a zoom lense, and all were having fun. Not searching, just having a jolly time. I cannot prove this but imo it was freebies for all.

"Come on over. We've got a free apartment, free food and the money's rolling!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: family

Post  Bobsy on Sat 28 Apr - 16:57

AnnaEsse wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:You ask WHY aren't THEY demanding the re-opening?

At the outset we had Auntie Phil EVERYWHERE saying the same thing to look for her darling wee niece.
We had Uncle John on TV everywhere.

BUT what you have got to remember that all the OUTCRY, at the beginning, was BEFORE the FILES were released.
Since the FILES were released the SILENCE of the McLambs has been DEAFENING!
Auntie Phil and Uncle John didn't KNOW about the decrepancies and contradictions in the files and, imo, they were shocked to the core.
Hence NO more parading around Westminister with placards and no more TV appearances from the "wider family"
DEMANDING that G&K should have the case re-opened.
Auntie Phil may be comical at times but she's nobody's fool and imo after reading the files she is steering well clear of DEMANDING the case be unshelved.
On thursday morning we were watching, well not really watching it just was on, a morning programme here in Spain. There was a quick piece about the new released photo of a nine year old Madeleine. Then for a few moments a shot I have never seen before of the terrace of the apartment the Mccanns were staying in and everyone was laughing and Auntie Phill was sitting/lounging on a sun chair, all rosey cheeks and laughing her head off. This was obviously taken by a zoom lense, and all were having fun. Not searching, just having a jolly time. I cannot prove this but imo it was freebies for all.

"Come on over. We've got a free apartment, free food and the money's rolling!"
Yes indeed. I must say it was a shock to see it. I am assuming that it was taken by a spanish photographer for the prog to have it, and I certainly have never seen it before.
I wonder if it is on youtube, it is obviously stored somewhere for it to be shown last thursday. Might it be an old news shot for the news? Wish I could get hold of it, it was a real eye opener of all the searching and heartache, NOT.

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: family

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 28 Apr - 16:59

Bobsy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:You ask WHY aren't THEY demanding the re-opening?

At the outset we had Auntie Phil EVERYWHERE saying the same thing to look for her darling wee niece.
We had Uncle John on TV everywhere.

BUT what you have got to remember that all the OUTCRY, at the beginning, was BEFORE the FILES were released.
Since the FILES were released the SILENCE of the McLambs has been DEAFENING!
Auntie Phil and Uncle John didn't KNOW about the decrepancies and contradictions in the files and, imo, they were shocked to the core.
Hence NO more parading around Westminister with placards and no more TV appearances from the "wider family"
DEMANDING that G&K should have the case re-opened.
Auntie Phil may be comical at times but she's nobody's fool and imo after reading the files she is steering well clear of DEMANDING the case be unshelved.
On thursday morning we were watching, well not really watching it just was on, a morning programme here in Spain. There was a quick piece about the new released photo of a nine year old Madeleine. Then for a few moments a shot I have never seen before of the terrace of the apartment the Mccanns were staying in and everyone was laughing and Auntie Phill was sitting/lounging on a sun chair, all rosey cheeks and laughing her head off. This was obviously taken by a zoom lense, and all were having fun. Not searching, just having a jolly time. I cannot prove this but imo it was freebies for all.

"Come on over. We've got a free apartment, free food and the money's rolling!"
Yes indeed. I must say it was a shock to see it. I am assuming that it was taken by a spanish photographer for the prog to have it, and I certainly have never seen it before.
I wonder if it is on youtube, it is obviously stored somewhere for it to be shown last thursday. Might it be an old news shot for the news? Wish I could get hold of it, it was a real eye opener of all the searching and heartache, NOT.

I had been feeling quite sympathetic towards Auntie Phil, protecting her little brother, but I think I'm changing my mind.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: family

Post  Fern on Sat 28 Apr - 17:02

cass wrote:also has it got to be kate and gerry that needs to ask portugal to reopen the case . with madeleine being aoc can this goverment demand it ?

I don't think its as easy as that Cass as was discussed here last night.

Lets hope the new evidence NSY claims to have found to date within their review, will prompt the reopening of the case and once and for all finally put an end to so much speculation.

Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Age : 45
Location : Either in or on the Irish Sea
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: family

Post  Claudia79 on Sat 28 Apr - 17:27

Fern wrote:
cass wrote:also has it got to be kate and gerry that needs to ask portugal to reopen the case . with madeleine being aoc can this goverment demand it ?

I don't think its as easy as that Cass as was discussed here last night.

Lets hope the new evidence NSY claims to have found to date within their review, will prompt the reopening of the case and once and for all finally put an end to so much speculation.

Once again, the reason it is shelved is because they were not interested in avoiding it.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: family

Post  Fern on Sat 28 Apr - 17:47

Claudia79 wrote:
Fern wrote:
cass wrote:also has it got to be kate and gerry that needs to ask portugal to reopen the case . with madeleine being aoc can this goverment demand it ?

I don't think its as easy as that Cass as was discussed here last night.

Lets hope the new evidence NSY claims to have found to date within their review, will prompt the reopening of the case and once and for all finally put an end to so much speculation.

Once again, the reason it is shelved is because they were not interested in avoiding it.

Ok however that was some years ago now Claudia.

The focus in my opinion now needs to be on the re-opening of the case in order to finally get to the bottom of this case wherever it may lead and whoever is responsible, is finally brought to justice.

Why the McCanns allowed the case to be shelved we can only speculate however its happened and now its time to look ahead and remain positive that Madeleine will be found.

Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Age : 45
Location : Either in or on the Irish Sea
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: family

Post  Claudia79 on Sat 28 Apr - 17:56

Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Fern wrote:
cass wrote:also has it got to be kate and gerry that needs to ask portugal to reopen the case . with madeleine being aoc can this goverment demand it ?

I don't think its as easy as that Cass as was discussed here last night.

Lets hope the new evidence NSY claims to have found to date within their review, will prompt the reopening of the case and once and for all finally put an end to so much speculation.

Once again, the reason it is shelved is because they were not interested in avoiding it.

Ok however that was some years ago now Claudia.

The focus in my opinion now needs to be on the re-opening of the case in order to finally get to the bottom of this case wherever it may lead and whoever is responsible, is finally brought to justice.

Why the McCanns allowed the case to be shelved we can only speculate however its happened and now its time to look ahead and remain positive that Madeleine will be found.

Exactly. They prevented the search from going on when there were more chances of finding her, dead or alive.
The can always ask for it to be re-opened. The PGR confirmed there were no requests from the McCanns (or SY) to re-open it.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: family

Post  Fern on Sat 28 Apr - 18:05

Claudia79 wrote:

Exactly. They prevented the search from going on when there were more chances of finding her, dead or alive.
The can always ask for it to be re-opened. The PGR confirmed there were no requests from the McCanns (or SY) to re-open it.

They could ask although without any new evidence, where would this leave the PJ ?

Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Age : 45
Location : Either in or on the Irish Sea
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: family

Post  Claudia79 on Sat 28 Apr - 18:08

Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Exactly. They prevented the search from going on when there were more chances of finding her, dead or alive.
The can always ask for it to be re-opened. The PGR confirmed there were no requests from the McCanns (or SY) to re-open it.

They could ask although without any new evidence, where would this leave the PJ ?

The PJ has nothing to do with re-opening the case or not.
If they don't ask, they will never know. And not only have they never formally asked but they also didn't avoid the shelving. They don't seem that interested, do they?

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: family

Post  cherry1 on Sat 28 Apr - 18:15

The PJ have clearly said there has been NO request from the Mccanns to re-open the case, the Mccanns could also have prevented the case being shelved, so it really is quite sickening to see on this forum excuses being made for the Mccanns.

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6187
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: family

Post  Fern on Sat 28 Apr - 18:17

Claudia79 wrote:
Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Exactly. They prevented the search from going on when there were more chances of finding her, dead or alive.
The can always ask for it to be re-opened. The PGR confirmed there were no requests from the McCanns (or SY) to re-open it.

They could ask although without any new evidence, where would this leave the PJ ?

The PJ has nothing to do with re-opening the case or not.
If they don't ask, they will never know. And not only have they never formally asked but they also didn't avoid the shelving. They don't seem that interested, do they?

So lets just say the McCanns made a request to the RP to have the case re-opened without there being no new evidence, then what ?

Surely the case would just be in limbo without a lead/new evidence to investigate ?


Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Age : 45
Location : Either in or on the Irish Sea
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: family

Post  cherry1 on Sat 28 Apr - 18:19

THE MCCANNS COULD HAVE PREVENTED THE CASE FROM BEING SHELVED.

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6187
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: family

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 28 Apr - 18:20

Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Exactly. They prevented the search from going on when there were more chances of finding her, dead or alive.
The can always ask for it to be re-opened. The PGR confirmed there were no requests from the McCanns (or SY) to re-open it.

They could ask although without any new evidence, where would this leave the PJ ?

The PJ has nothing to do with re-opening the case or not.
If they don't ask, they will never know. And not only have they never formally asked but they also didn't avoid the shelving. They don't seem that interested, do they?

So lets just say the McCanns made a request to the RP to have the case re-opened without there being no new evidence, then what ?

Surely the case would just be in limbo without a lead/new evidence to investigate ?


Fern, they were given a few weeks before the case was shelved in which they could have asked for it to be kept open. They didn't. They have still not asked for it to be reopened, so without asking, they won't know, will they?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: family

Post  Claudia79 on Sat 28 Apr - 18:23

Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Exactly. They prevented the search from going on when there were more chances of finding her, dead or alive.
The can always ask for it to be re-opened. The PGR confirmed there were no requests from the McCanns (or SY) to re-open it.

They could ask although without any new evidence, where would this leave the PJ ?

The PJ has nothing to do with re-opening the case or not.
If they don't ask, they will never know. And not only have they never formally asked but they also didn't avoid the shelving. They don't seem that interested, do they?

So lets just say the McCanns made a request to the RP to have the case re-opened without there being no new evidence, then what ?

Surely the case would just be in limbo without a lead/new evidence to investigate ?


If it was your child, would you avoid the shelving? Would you not ask for the reopening, regardless of the answer? They can't say they want the case re-opened and then not ask for that. But then again, if they wanted it open they would have opposed the shelving. Rui Pedro's mother didn't wait for the shelving. As soon as she heard rumours it might be shelved, she acted. She, herself, acted and that is why it ever reached court. They could learn some things from her.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: family

Post  Fern on Sat 28 Apr - 18:45

AnnaEsse wrote:
Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Exactly. They prevented the search from going on when there were more chances of finding her, dead or alive.
The can always ask for it to be re-opened. The PGR confirmed there were no requests from the McCanns (or SY) to re-open it.

They could ask although without any new evidence, where would this leave the PJ ?

The PJ has nothing to do with re-opening the case or not.
If they don't ask, they will never know. And not only have they never formally asked but they also didn't avoid the shelving. They don't seem that interested, do they?

So lets just say the McCanns made a request to the RP to have the case re-opened without there being no new evidence, then what ?

Surely the case would just be in limbo without a lead/new evidence to investigate ?


Fern, they were given a few weeks before the case was shelved in which they could have asked for it to be kept open. They didn't. They have still not asked for it to be reopened, so without asking, they won't know, will they?

I would have thought they'd have followed the advice from their legal team prior to the case being shelved however again, I come back to my previous question, what can be achieved WITHOUT any new evidence ?

How can this case progress regardless of whether the McCanns place a request or not if there is nothing for the PJ to investigate ?

Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Age : 45
Location : Either in or on the Irish Sea
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: family

Post  Sponsored content Today at 21:39


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum