Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Childless Couple Took Maddie, says Top Cop

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childless Couple Took Maddie, says Top Cop

Post  interested on Mon 30 Apr - 18:30

Another old theory being repeated in Herald.ie news, as related by Ian Horrocks, former Scotland Yard officer.

Why would anyone think a childless couple given the opportunity to kidnap a child and having the choice of three, would pick an almost four year old over one of the younger children (given the choice of girl or boy also)???? And this comes again from a "top cop".

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2391
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Childless Couple Took Maddie, says Top Cop

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 30 Apr - 18:32

interested wrote:Another old theory being repeated in Herald.ie news, as related by Ian Horrocks, former Scotland Yard officer.

Why would anyone think a childless couple given the opportunity to kidnap a child and having the choice of three, would pick an almost four year old over one of the younger children (given the choice of girl or boy also)???? And this comes again from a "top cop".

It simply fits the mantra that Madeleine has not come to harm.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Childless Couple Took Maddie, says Top Cop

Post  Alfiefinn on Mon 30 Apr - 18:40

AnnaEsse wrote:
interested wrote:Another old theory being repeated in Herald.ie news, as related by Ian Horrocks, former Scotland Yard officer.

Why would anyone think a childless couple given the opportunity to kidnap a child and having the choice of three, would pick an almost four year old over one of the younger children (given the choice of girl or boy also)???? And this comes again from a "top cop".

It simply fits the mantra that Madeleine has not come to harm.


Surely a couple of super-abductors (they come and go with nary a trace) they could have 'abducted' a twin each. Duh!

What ARE these people thinking when they come up with these stories?

Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1482
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Childless Couple Took Maddie, says Top Cop

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Mon 30 Apr - 19:27

Interested you are correct, this is what Ive always said from day 1, why would if given the choice would you take a 3 years old, the scarry thing is this verbal garbade is coming from TOP POLICE OFFICERS!!!

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Childless Couple Took Maddie, says Top Cop

Post  matthew on Mon 30 Apr - 19:33

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Interested you are correct, this is what Ive always said from day 1, why would if given the choice would you take a 3 years old, the scarry thing is this verbal garbade is coming from TOP POLICE OFFICERS!!!

Does he explain the dogs? When is anyone going to explain the dogs & abduction in the same sentence...

A childless couple would surely prefer a baby...Next

matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Age : 43
Location : holywell
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Childless Couple Took Maddie, says Top Cop

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Mon 30 Apr - 19:43

OR the fact that they used the childs colouring book for their time lines, and let all and sundry march through the apartment, but blame it on the Portuguese Police Officers......dispicable, Team McCann and these Top Police Officers are as bad as each other, both liars imo

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Childless Couple Took Maddie, says Top Cop

Post  cherry1 on Mon 30 Apr - 21:00

sounds like this guy thinks he is a psychic! Maybe this is why he is a former police officer?

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6187
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Childless Couple Took Maddie, says Top Cop

Post  mara thon on Mon 30 Apr - 21:24

I doubt any childless couple would want to take a child of almost 4 years of age who could speak and remember things. They wouldn't even have to be an enormously wealthy couple to buy a baby on the "black market" from anywhere in the world they chose. The mindset of some of these "top cops" is terrifying. It makes you wonder if they could actually detect anything !

mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7062
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Childless Couple Took Maddie, says Top Cop

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 30 Apr - 22:13

mara thon wrote:I doubt any childless couple would want to take a child of almost 4 years of age who could speak and remember things. They wouldn't even have to be an enormously wealthy couple to buy a baby on the "black market" from anywhere in the world they chose. The mindset of some of these "top cops" is terrifying. It makes you wonder if they could actually detect anything !

The movement of children is out of Morocco, rather than into it. Surely a childless couple, if they were going to pay someone to take a child, they would find it much easier to obtain one of the fair-haired children who are abducted every year from Morocco? Who would risk taking a child in a very small window of opportunity then take a nearly 4 year-old, rather than a toddler?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Childless Couple Took Maddie, says Top Cop

Post  jejune on Tue 1 May - 0:20

Even if you were planning to kidnap a child, and present them as your own, how could you possibly alight on the 'right' child in the short period of time she was staying in a foreign country, and left on her own with her even younger siblings?

jejune
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 312
Location : UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Almost-four-year-olds...

Post  comperedna on Tue 1 May - 13:01

are very articulate. Is it supposed this married couple who wanted a child and then stole Madeleine have her permanently locked up? Why would she not otherwise at once start shouting out: 'My name is Madeleine! Take me back to my Mummy and Daddy'. Also, memories by that age are likely to be well fixed, especially if they are traumatic ones. Madeleine would never forget her parents or her twin brother and sister!

comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 855
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Childless Couple Took Maddie, says Top Cop

Post  jeanmonroe on Tue 1 May - 14:32

MADELEINE and her family were watched for days before she was taken from their apartment.
Respected ... kidnap inspector Ian Horrocks
Ian is well qualified to review the case after a successful 30-year career in London’s Metropolitan Police.

“Madeleine was most likely abducted by a couple. The nature of the crime, the manner in which it was carried out, together with MY examination of the scene, all point to it being two people."

“It is clear the plan and the escape route were planned and probably rehearsed. It was not impulsive."

I do not believe she is in the Praia da Luz area.

TELL THAT TO DAVE(GRABBIT) EDGAR! (SHE's in a lair in PDL)

“By turning right from the apartment he could have been totally out of sight within 30 seconds of taking Madeleine.
“The abductor went into the garden area, entered through the unlocked patio doors and went to the bedroom, where Madeleine was asleep. A car could have been parked nearby.”

That would be a CAR parked ANY where else OTHER than right outside the FRONT door to 5A in the car park less than 5 feet away over the small wall!
Leaving the 'abductor' to traipse to a car 'nearby' rather than passing the child over the small wall, to the other half of the 'couple' then into a car and away! (turning LEFT out of the car park.)

This timing would fit in with a 9.15pm sighting by Jane Tanner, one of the McCanns’ holiday group, of a man walking away carrying a child in his arms.
Ian said: “I firmly believe the man she saw was Madeleine’s abductor.”

Are you SURE it was a MAN Jane saw, Inspector Closseu?
If it WAS a MAN then perhaps you'd better have a word with Pinkie and 'our Dave' who held a pretendy press conference and held up a picture of a WOMAN (our POSH Spice)
Surely you're not saying that Pinkie and 'our Dave' LIED!

Q. WHY would the inept 'couple' walk around town till 10'o'clock rather than into the car parked outside 5A's FRONT door
A. So Jane could SEE one of them!

“I do not believe the McCanns were involved. To imagine they are capable of creating an elaborate cover-up and then go out to dinner is ludicrous."

NO criminal has EVER lied to the police and tried to cover up a crime!LUDICROUS.
Ask Adrian Prout!
Not only did he kill his wife, he threw a HUGE PARTY!LUDICROUS.
No criminal EVER has committed a crime and gone to dinner afterwards, they all starved to death, absolutely LUDICROUS!

Finally, for Mr Horrocks, whose name actually rhymes with B***ocks!

"IF her hair is cut shorter, she could even be dressed and disguised as a boy."

Please don't say that you are advocating that 'snatch squads' grab at little boys as well as little girls under the pretext of 'we thought it was Madeleine'

LOCK UP YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS FOLKS!


Last edited by jeanmonroe on Tue 1 May - 14:47; edited 3 times in total

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Childless Couple Took Maddie, says Top Cop

Post  kitti on Tue 1 May - 14:35

If they had wanted a boy he was there handed to them on a plate.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Childless Couple Took Maddie, says Top Cop

Post  mara thon on Tue 1 May - 14:50

So Madeleine is possibly being brought up as a boy, that would cause more than a few problems I think. As for criminals lying to the police, well bless his little cotton socks, of course they wouldn't, they are all such honest people, nobody would ever consider lying to the police surely

mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7062
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Childless Couple Took Maddie, says Top Cop

Post  jeanmonroe on Tue 1 May - 14:53

If HE is the 'TOP COP' how THICK are the plods BELOW him?

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Childless Couple Took Maddie, says Top Cop

Post  Justiceforallkids on Tue 1 May - 14:57

mara thon wrote:So Madeleine is possibly being brought up as a boy, that would cause more than a few problems I think. As for criminals lying to the police, well bless his little cotton socks, of course they wouldn't, they are all such honest people, nobody would ever consider lying to the police surely

wow thats a serious case of possible mistaken identity !!!!

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Childless Couple Took Maddie, says Top Cop

Post  matthew on Tue 1 May - 15:03

comperedna wrote:are very articulate. Is it supposed this married couple who wanted a child and then stole Madeleine have her permanently locked up? Why would she not otherwise at once start shouting out: 'My name is Madeleine! Take me back to my Mummy and Daddy'. Also, memories by that age are likely to be well fixed, especially if they are traumatic ones. Madeleine would never forget her parents or her twin brother and sister!

Madeleine had told Kate...she had the best day ever...i dont believe that but...that memory could not be erased...even if it was later,her worst day ever

matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Age : 43
Location : holywell
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Childless Couple Took Maddie, says Top Cop

Post  pennylane on Tue 1 May - 16:21

jeanmonroe wrote:If HE is the 'TOP COP' how THICK are the plods BELOW him?

Scarey thought indeed!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

AS ABOVE

Post  halfamo on Tue 1 May - 18:33

Well if this is the best they can do is it any wonder people doubt they will ever get to the truth.

halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Age : 70
Location : west Midlands UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Childless Couple Took Maddie, says Top Cop

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:02


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum