Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Remembering Madeleine May 1st

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Remembering Madeleine May 1st

Post  HiDeHo on Tue 1 May - 13:19

For those that believe something happened to Madeleine on Tuesday May 1st 2007



Last edited by HiDeHo on Tue 1 May - 14:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to change 'died' to 'something happened')

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Remembering Madeleine May 1st

Post  Justiceforallkids on Tue 1 May - 13:41

imo i think it isnt right saying maddie died on the 1st of may while we have no proof that she didnt we also have no proof that she did just my opinion on the 3rd of may i think we should all remember maddie

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Remembering Madeleine May 1st

Post  HiDeHo on Tue 1 May - 13:59

There is no proof of any specific day....not even May 3rd (which is the day the McCanns chose to tell us she was abducted)

For me, I choose to remember her today and others may do also.

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Remembering Madeleine May 1st

Post  Guest on Tue 1 May - 14:06

Another vote for today.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Remembering Madeleine May 1st

Post  Justiceforallkids on Tue 1 May - 14:11

yep you guys are allwoed to remember her today like we do everyday

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Remembering Madeleine May 1st

Post  Guest on Tue 1 May - 14:17

Justiceforallkids wrote:yep you guys are allwoed to remember her today like we do everyday


Yup. Fair comment!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Remembering Madeleine May 1st

Post  HiDeHo on Tue 1 May - 14:43

I had no intentions of upsetting anyone with this thread.

I remember Madeleine every day, as do most members here.

I should maybe edit the OP to read 'something happened' on May 1st, which is what I believe happened on one of the days prior to May 3rd.

I created the graphic of Madeleine today as my personal tribute to Madeleine, and chose to share with those that feel similarly.

Something could have happened Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday.

For me, without any proof, I choose today to remember her.

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Remembering Madeleine May 1st

Post  Justiceforallkids on Tue 1 May - 14:46

HiDeHo wrote:I had no intentions of upsetting anyone with this thread.

I remember Madeleine every day, as do most members here.

I should maybe edit the OP to read 'something happened' on May 1st, which is what I believe happened on one of the days prior to May 3rd.

I created the graphic of Madeleine today as my personal tribute to Madeleine, and chose to share with those that feel similarly.

Something could have happened Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday.

For me, without any proof, I choose today to remember her.

oh dont worry im not upset !!! thats why this forum is so good we are all allowed our own opinion

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Remembering Madeleine May 1st

Post  HiDeHo on Tue 1 May - 14:50

Justiceforallkids wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:I had no intentions of upsetting anyone with this thread.

I remember Madeleine every day, as do most members here.

I should maybe edit the OP to read 'something happened' on May 1st, which is what I believe happened on one of the days prior to May 3rd.

I created the graphic of Madeleine today as my personal tribute to Madeleine, and chose to share with those that feel similarly.

Something could have happened Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday.

For me, without any proof, I choose today to remember her.

oh dont worry im not upset !!! thats why this forum is so good we are all allowed our own opinion

Thanks for that!

I realise there may only be a few that agree with some of my opinions but it's very important to me to not expect others to feel the same. After all, I may be wrong!

Even my friends/family still believe that Madeleine is alive and I don't try to persuade them otherwise, except to show them my videos.

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Remembering Madeleine May 1st

Post  the slave on Tue 1 May - 15:18

Remembering Madeleine this Beltane. ;)

the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Age : 62
Location : upstairs
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Remembering Madeleine May 1st

Post  dazedandconfused on Tue 1 May - 16:20

HiDeHo wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:I had no intentions of upsetting anyone with this thread.

I remember Madeleine every day, as do most members here.

I should maybe edit the OP to read 'something happened' on May 1st, which is what I believe happened on one of the days prior to May 3rd.

I created the graphic of Madeleine today as my personal tribute to Madeleine, and chose to share with those that feel similarly.

Something could have happened Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday.

For me, without any proof, I choose today to remember her.

oh dont worry im not upset !!! thats why this forum is so good we are all allowed our own opinion

Thanks for that!

I realise there may only be a few that agree with some of my opinions but it's very important to me to not expect others to feel the same. After all, I may be wrong!

Even my friends/family still believe that Madeleine is alive and I don't try to persuade them otherwise, except to show them my videos.

I think you will find that loads of people agree with your opinions.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Remembering Madeleine May 1st

Post  kitti on Tue 1 May - 16:22

She was long gone before may 3rd........may 3rd was just theatre...

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Remembering Madeleine May 1st

Post  interested on Tue 1 May - 16:33

Just by reading and participating in this forum, we remember Madeleine every day.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2429
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Remembering Madeleine May 1st

Post  pennylane on Tue 1 May - 16:37

There is obviously a difference of opinion on the time of the accident. I am in the late 2nd or 3rd May camp, and I believe the Smiths saw Gerry rushing to hide the body on evening of the 3rd...

jmo

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Remembering Madeleine May 1st

Post  pennylane on Tue 1 May - 16:56

Such a beautiful poem by tabs. Thank you HiDeHo for this wonderful tribute xx

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Remembering Madeleine May 1st

Post  Bobsy on Tue 1 May - 17:17

I think of Madeleine every day, but some are more significant, more poignant. Her birthday, Christmas day, starting school day, the day snow falls for the first time, weekends, bank holidays.
Just before going to PdL she made a plate with her handprint on that was for Grandma. I wonder what became of her art work from PdL? Do the family each have a memento of her best days?
My opinion of the 3rd May is that it was the day it was made public.

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Remembering Madeleine May 1st

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:05


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum