Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Pat brown

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pat brown

Post  NoStone on Tue 1 May - 19:06

Claudia79 wrote:
Keela wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:There's a lot of creepy people around in that small town! Sounds like something out of a Brian Rix farce!

What amazes me is that they all booked their holidays to the same resort at the same time!!!! telepathy or what?

There was a creepy people convention that week.

Now come on! If it was down to creepy people then there must have been hundreds of them around that week - I mean it was Portugal! - in which case it should be more like 1950 missed investigative opportunities - but dont worry - The MET are only a quarter of the way through their sifting - plenty of time to find the rest!

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 1 May - 20:21

NoStone wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Keela wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:There's a lot of creepy people around in that small town! Sounds like something out of a Brian Rix farce!

What amazes me is that they all booked their holidays to the same resort at the same time!!!! telepathy or what?

Now come on! If it was down to creepy people then there must have been hundreds of them around that week - I mean it was Portugal! - in which case it should be more like 1950 missed investigative opportunities - but dont worry - The MET are only a quarter of the way through their sifting - plenty of time to find the rest!

They might even find that there were more Portuguese people there as well! How scary would that be?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 on Tue 1 May - 20:28

NoStone wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Keela wrote:

Do you think I'm safe being more than 500 Kms away?

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman on Tue 1 May - 20:37

Claudia79 wrote:
NoStone wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Keela wrote:

I think it depends - is it 500kms as the crow flies ? From what I have learned from Gerry, that is another thing that is wrong in Portugal - distances - they seem to change constantly - that 500kms could be like dining in your back garden whilst looking at Rome, as the crow flies of course.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 on Tue 1 May - 20:46

mossman wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
NoStone wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Keela wrote:

I think it depends - is it 500kms as the crow flies ? From what I have learned from Gerry, that is another thing that is wrong in Portugal - distances - they seem to change constantly - that 500kms could be like dining in your back garden whilst looking at Rome, as the crow flies of course.

No. These are more than 500 regular Kms.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 1 May - 20:57

AnnaEsse wrote:
matthew wrote:Wasn't there a portuguese woman seen in the vicinity

Yikes! I remember mention of that! Creepy men and a Portuguese woman! What a place!

You forgot about the actress and the pole dancer masquerading as nannies and the divorced sisters out on the pull, begging innocent residents to buy them drinks. The whole place sounds weird.

Oh, and mad dogs that attack anything in pink trainers.

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone on Tue 1 May - 21:38

Iris wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Yikes! I remember mention of that! Creepy men and a Portuguese woman! What a place!

You forgot about the actress and the pole dancer masquerading as nannies and the divorced sisters out on the pull, begging innocent residents to buy them drinks. The whole place sounds weird.

Sorry to be pedantic about this but things may have been mis-interpreted in the un-reliable translation from Portugese - what the witness actually saw were dogs trained to attack anything mad in pink!! I mean - thats worth putting on the' new investigative opportunities' pile is it not?

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 1 May - 22:47

Iris wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

If I ever go there, I'll take the pink laces out of my trainers!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti on Wed 2 May - 7:34