Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

McCanns on Loraine in the morning

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McCanns on Loraine in the morning

Post  mossman on Wed 2 May - 20:26

NoStone wrote:Just watched this - did anyone else notice (around 8.45 real time on the recorded prog) where Gerry is talking about the MET - he stumbles badly trying to hold back from saying the word - POWER??

'......it does feel now finally that someone in (chokes).... the authorities--(chokes)--British authorities are actually trying to find Madeleine......'

Once he finishes speaking he does then take a big gulp then Kate steps in and stumbles over pettitioned.

Yes, I noticed.

For the first time in a long number of years they have to deviate from the script. They are faced with a new situation and new questions and are struggling to find the answers.

They are definately uncomfortable, very ill at ease. I said earlier I think they have an air of resignation about them, almost as if they are just sitting, waiting for the case to be re-opened and they will take their chances as to whether it catches up with them or not. Jeez, they have been told by SY that they are happy that Madeleine could still be out there. What is everybody waiting for ? Lets get going, lets find her. Eh, no. Things take time, it will all happen "in due course". We have waited five years, what is another ten.

They look to me like they want to fade into the background. No big fan fare about the book, Gerry talking about pressure being taken off the fund and themselves. You can still see a ceertain type of sadness in Kate which has always been there. Gerry is starting to look bored, he needs a new challenge, wants to move on, forget about the review and re-opening of his daughter's case and go off in his own direction, yakking on as guest speaker at missing persons conventions and the like.

I am looking forward to the book launch, it will be interesting to see how it is handled.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 on Wed 2 May - 20:57

Gerry is starting to look bored, he needs a new challenge

Perhaps he and Lorraine have plans to oust Holly and Philip from This Morning!

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6244
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona on Wed 2 May - 21:04

I wasn't able to stomach watching the show as I saw the fragrant Miss Kelly on a trailer......changing the subject slightly...what's up with her gob? She appeared to have a totally lopsided mouth....too much botox in the wrong place?

Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 717
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Wed 2 May - 21:29

almostgothic wrote:I agree, the review couldn't have happened that quickly.
IMO they knew it was coming, therefore chose to claim responsibility for it.

Interesting that they were looking tired and nervous - you'd think that they'd be very relaxed with their best mate Kelly.

Yes but there best mate Ms Kelly belly, actually said at the beginning of their introduction that Maddy 3 "disappeared" from the apartment....NOT ABDUCTED! Not changing your mind are you Loz??

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Wed 2 May - 21:43

Did anyone notice @9.33 were Kelly ask Kate about the dreams, and does Kate dream about been re-united with Maddy, Kate replies not really and starts rabbiting on.....Gerry gets very aggitated and nevous and grabs his mug of tea.................why was he so nervous?????? not his usually cocky self today.
IMO both of them today looked nervous when each other were speaking, obvisouly worrid what the hell each were going to come out with!!!

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew on Wed 2 May - 22:56

matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Wed 2 May - 22:59

matthew wrote:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18466
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone on Thu 3 May - 7:40

matthew wrote:

Err - this is'nt an age progression photo is it? If not what is it please?

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool on Thu 3 May - 8:07

Roasted Arizona wrote:I wasn't able to stomach watching the show as I saw the fragrant Miss Kelly on a trailer......changing the subject slightly...what's up with her gob? She appeared to have a totally lopsided mouth....too much botox in the wrong place?
I completely and intentionally replaced the word botox with 'buttocks' and we have the answer... She talks a load of tish.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13385
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules on Thu 3 May - 8:15

malena stool wrote:
Roasted Arizona wrote:I wasn't able to stomach watching the show as I saw the fragrant Miss Kelly on a trailer......changing the subject slightly...what's up with her gob? She appeared to have a totally lopsided mouth....too much botox in the wrong place?
I completely and intentionally replaced the word botox with 'buttocks' and we have the answer... She talks a load of tish.
'

All these 'celebs' look the same these days : inflated lips, pillowy cheeks and frozen foreheads...desperately clinging to their sex appeal.

fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 3 May - 8:24

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Did anyone notice @9.33 were Kelly ask Kate about the dreams, and does Kate dream about been re-united with Maddy, Kate replies not really and starts rabbiting on.....Gerry gets very aggitated and nevous and grabs his mug of tea.................why was he so nervous?????? not his usually cocky self today.
IMO both of them today looked nervous when each other were speaking, obvisouly worrid what the hell each were going to come out with!!!

If this had happened in my family, I would be imagining the child coming home and trying to make my those images as real as possible, as though my journeys into imagery could somehow make it happen. But Kate McCann never dreams of being reunited with her daughter? She has horrendous images of perfect little genitals, but not voluntary images of her daughter coming home. Sad.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18466
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfiefinn on Thu 3 May - 8:30

AnnaEsse wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:Did anyone notice @9.33 were Kelly ask Kate about the dreams, and does Kate dream about been re-united with Maddy, Kate replies not really and starts rabbiting on.....Gerry gets very aggitated and nevous and grabs his mug of tea.................why was he so nervous?????? not his usually cocky self today.

If this had happened in my family, I would be imagining the child coming home and trying to make my those images as real as possible, as though my journeys into imagery could somehow make it happen. But Kate McCann never dreams of being reunited with her daughter? She has horrendous images of perfect little genitals, but not voluntary images of her daughter coming home. Sad.

I agree Anna.

But I suppose you and I are thinking of a scenario where a person might have real cause for belief that their child may come home. It is possible that if you knew (for whatever reason) that your child could never return, you might find it hard to conjure up the necessary conviction (excuse the choice of word ) and energy to present a convincing image.

Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1482
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:56

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down