Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

time for portugal to act

+4
tanszi
almostgothic
margaret
cass
8 posters

Go down

time for portugal to act  Empty time for portugal to act

Post  cass Wed 2 May - 13:01

we all knew that the mcanns would be sticking the boot into portugal - but how much more can they take before they make their own statement - sy working along side portugal at the min with all these interviews it doesnt look like it - the holiday season is here havent the mcanns done enough damage in the last 5 years ---- they want shutting up
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
time for portugal to act  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100time for portugal to act  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

time for portugal to act  Empty Re: time for portugal to act

Post  Guest Wed 2 May - 13:06

I agree with the sentiment, but the Portuguese have far more dignity than Healy & McCann (Well, anything is more than none!) and I personally hope there is no knee-jerk riposte and they get on with whatever they are doing and make relevant announcements in their own time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 2 May - 13:07

Don't worry cass, if the Mcs are blatently saying they hope the case will be reopened you can bet your last dollar it will be. time for portugal to act  25346

And remember last week Portugal dismissed the idea of SY only thinking in stranger abduction, so.....? time for portugal to act  25346
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
time for portugal to act  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100time for portugal to act  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 2 May - 13:13

time for portugal to act  944533

THEY invited the social workers round.
THEY got the review going.
THEY got the case reopened ...... time for portugal to act  294124
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 2 May - 13:16

THEY finally confessed

?????????????????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 2 May - 13:33

dont forget Gerry asked for the dogs..... should be careful what you ask for..... jimo
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 2 May - 13:36

Did he really ask for them, or was it another stunt, after the decision had already been made, to appear to be the instigator?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 2 May - 13:56

I am not Portugese so have no knowledge of the workings of their systems.

However, what strikes me from what I have read, certainly in more recent times, is that they want to do things properly. I hope they do not bend, bow and scrape to SY. I hope they stick to their guns and re-open the investigation on their terms.

I believe they will do a good job, if they are left alone to do that job.

I believe they would have done a complete job the last time around, if they had been left alone to do that job.

I believe there were some mistakes, in the first instance because of the disbelief they must have felt at the kids being left alone and assuming, like most would, that the child had gone off on a walk about.

I believe there were errors later in the handling of the McCanns and their friends but that was because of outside interference and not down to any incompetence on the part of the Portugese.

I believe they want to do the right thing and they will want an end to this.

As it stands if I had a choice between the PJ and SY to help me, I would ring the PJ every time. I could not take a chance on Redwood telling me I am either alive or dead.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 2 May - 14:19

The End Is Nigh wrote:Did he really ask for them, or was it another stunt, after the decision had already been made, to appear to be the instigator?

Sniffer dogs ...he asked for the dogs to be brought it......the sniffer dogs...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 2 May - 14:21

Good one Kitti time for portugal to act  25346

Investigation archived due to "the wrong kind of dogs" on the Case.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie1 Wed 2 May - 14:29

Please please Portugal re-open this case, solve it then lock those smug f@#ing t***ers up
chrissie1
chrissie1
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 2 May - 14:41

Remember GM said......bring in the navy....ooopps they haven't got one...bring In the dogs....where's the proper police...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Wed 2 May - 15:02

mossman wrote:I am not Portugese so have no knowledge of the workings of their systems.

However, what strikes me from what I have read, certainly in more recent times, is that they want to do things properly. I hope they do not bend, bow and scrape to SY. I hope they stick to their guns and re-open the investigation on their terms.

I believe they will do a good job, if they are left alone to do that job.

I believe they would have done a complete job the last time around, if they had been left alone to do that job.

I believe there were some mistakes, in the first instance because of the disbelief they must have felt at the kids being left alone and assuming, like most would, that the child had gone off on a walk about.

I believe there were errors later in the handling of the McCanns and their friends but that was because of outside interference and not down to any incompetence on the part of the Portugese.

I believe they want to do the right thing and they will want an end to this.

As it stands if I had a choice between the PJ and SY to help me, I would ring the PJ every time. I could not take a chance on Redwood telling me I am either alive or dead.

time for portugal to act  307691 time for portugal to act  307691 time for portugal to act  307691 time for portugal to act  307691 time for portugal to act  307691 time for portugal to act  307691 time for portugal to act  307691 time for portugal to act  307691 time for portugal to act  307691 time for portugal to act  307691 time for portugal to act  307691 time for portugal to act  307691
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down