Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO - McCann ITN Press Conference May 2nd 2012

3 posters

Go down

VIDEO -  McCann ITN Press Conference May 2nd 2012 Empty VIDEO - McCann ITN Press Conference May 2nd 2012

Post  HiDeHo Wed 2 May - 23:39

I tried to increase the audio for the questions but didn't have time to check so hopefully its not too irritating.

Sorry for the tchnical difficulties.

Kate & Gerry McCann ITN Press Conference May 2nd 2012

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
VIDEO -  McCann ITN Press Conference May 2nd 2012 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO -  McCann ITN Press Conference May 2nd 2012 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

VIDEO -  McCann ITN Press Conference May 2nd 2012 Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann ITN Press Conference May 2nd 2012

Post  Wintabells Thu 3 May - 0:18

Thanks, HiDeHo. Much appreciated.

And here's Kate's big speech.

Well, obviously, what we've been through in the last 5 years, I mean, having to go through that, I have to say that the pain and sadness, anxiety, frustration and anger, I mean, it's an awful thing to go through and I, you know, I know how much it's devastated us and I really don't want S & A to have to suffer like that and as Gerry said, they've kind of taken this in their stride so far and they've grown up with Madeleine, you know, being missing, but obviously as they get older and their understanding becomes greater and their desire to find their sister becomes even greater, then they, you know, if we haven't found Madeleine, then they will inevitably go through all that range of emotions and I want to protect them from (17.42) that, I have no doubt nthyeywhen...you know..if it comes a time when Madeleine's not found and S & A are of an age, like teenagers, they will want to help us, they'll want to carry on the search, but I don't want them to go through that emotion and I don't really want them to have the burden of this, of having to keep looking and looking and looking and not being able to stop, you know, so we need to find her now. (18.06)

Meanwhile, Gerry sips water, nervously...
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :
VIDEO -  McCann ITN Press Conference May 2nd 2012 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO -  McCann ITN Press Conference May 2nd 2012 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

VIDEO -  McCann ITN Press Conference May 2nd 2012 Empty Re: VIDEO - McCann ITN Press Conference May 2nd 2012

Post  matthew Thu 3 May - 0:27

Thanks Hideho,The children will copy mummy searching...on the internet,...swallow heart,butterflies in stomach moments ahead for them VIDEO -  McCann ITN Press Conference May 2nd 2012 477442

matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Thu 3 May - 0:35

What's she on about? can anyone make any sense of that speech?

Why, unlessy'knowwehaven'tfoundMadeleine, would the 'burden' of having to look and look and look for Madeleine without being able to stop, inevitably and without a doubt fall to S & A when they become 'of an age'? Where will the parents be?

Or are they going to say, 'Ok, the Metropolitan police, with their resources and unique access to all the pieces of the jigsaw, can't find Madeleine, so we want to call off the search, for the sake of S & A, because they're going to be of an age where they'd inevitably and without a doubt feel compelled to look and look and look for her without being able to stop'?

Perhaps that's what's meant by this 'closure' lark that Dandy Redmond is promising.

Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down