Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Correio da Manha - GA gets death threats

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Correio da Manha - GA gets death threats

Post  almostgothic on Thu 3 May - 11:39

Almost five years ago I said that we are dealing with gangsters in all but name.

I have not changed my mind.
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids on Thu 3 May - 11:46

almostgothic wrote:Almost five years ago I said that we are dealing with gangsters in all but name.

I have not changed my mind.

kinda like a godfather type scneario???
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave on Thu 3 May - 11:47

The Murdoch Mafia.?
The Lodge?
Kennedy?
Metodo?
MI6?
Take yer pick.
Evil the lot of 'em.
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids on Thu 3 May - 11:56

the slave wrote:The Murdoch Mafia.?
The Lodge?
Kennedy?
Metodo?
MI6?
Take yer pick.
Evil the lot of 'em.

nnot to mention the pro mafiua who care miore about kate and gerry then they ever do for maddie
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone on Thu 3 May - 17:57

The Lodge?
Kennedy?
Metodo?
MI6?
Take yer pick.
Evil the lot of 'em.

MI6 dont announce their arrival - you just wake up dead in a holdall!!

It would be fantastic if they were to track these people down though - we seems to be able to it easily enough in this country - so if its come from this end - The Met have primacy - so off you go AR - do some proper coppering!!
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 on Thu 3 May - 18:12

It is evident that some of the posters who support the Mccanns, for example, on Brunts Sky Blog and Twitter, are clearly unbalanced, are abusive for the sake of being abusive, have no debate and only seemed to be concerned with slagging off posters who dont agree with them. Some of these posters have threatened posters who dont believe the story so would not surprise me if any of those behind the threats to Mr. Amaral.

Equally there has to be a massive coverup for this farce that we have seen to be still ongoing, so would
not surprise me either if the government/SS have a hand in this as well!
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  interested on Thu 3 May - 18:58

After reading about the "holdall death" and similar "unexplained" tragedies, I sincerely hope these threats are taken seriously by Portugese authorities. It is bad enough what Mr. Amaral and his family have been put through these past five years without having the fear of death threats, which I am sure are not coming from within Portugal.
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2671
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused on Sat 5 May - 21:35

NoStone wrote:
The Lodge?
Kennedy?
Metodo?
MI6?
Take yer pick.
Evil the lot of 'em.

MI6 dont announce their arrival - you just wake up dead in a holdall!!

Exactly and names besmirched after the event. I'd go with internet nutters for this one (not us nutters of course, the other ones). The dog though is a more serious warning and I would include all of the above, except MI6 for that one.
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two on Sun 6 May - 0:01

It's not Internet nutters that Dr Amaral should be worrying about. Internet nutters are people who hide behind a pseudonym and hurl abuse at those who dare to express a different opinion. Such nutters are basically cowards - if they could kill by right-clicking the mouse, no doubt they would, but to actually come out into the real world and physically kill someone - IMO highly unlikely. What is more likely is that there is an organization behind most of the Internet nutters in the pro parents camp. IMO the purpose of such an organization is what is commonly referred to as reputation management. There are grounds to assume that the majority of the nutters in the pro parents camp probably work for one or more reputation management organizations. This also explains the many "Road to Damascus" moments of erstwhile prominent antis. Such persons, or perhaps they aren't real persons at all but personas, were initially planted in the (for want of a better word) anti camp. Their purpose was to foment critical discussion and record important information in order to identify trends, so that strategies could be developed by reputation management to combat them. IMO the 3As could have been established under the auspices of such a reputation management organization in order to concentrate the anti activity in one place - anti activity which was difficult to control on the Mirror website and being on the website of a national daily newspaper, too accessible to too many people. Thus getting the Mirror site closed down and concentrating activities in one place, made it easy to monitor what was going on and keep it under control. Over the past 5 years it has become clear that there is far more going on behind the scenes than would conceivably be the case if the disappearance of Madeleine McCann were 'simply' a matter of the disappearance of a small child, whether she was abducted or accidentally died or whatever. In the past I have always tended to discount any kind of cover up or powerful conspiracy, but my own "Road to Damascus" moment came when I experienced the prominent member of Scotland Yard heading the so-called review, sitting on a sofa in a TV studio regurgitating the same old same old that we have been hearing and reading for the past 5 years inspired by - reputation management. But it's not the reputation management people that Dr. Amaral should fear either; imo it's whoever is employing their services. The longer this goes on and the closer he gets to revealing the truth, the greater the danger he faces. To date they have tried everything to silence him and if one looks at the lengths to which they have already gone to discredit him and break his resolve, it is clear that he is up against some extremely powerful forces indeed. Only a fool would discount the possibility that eliminating Dr Amaral is the final option if all else fails, especially as all else is starting to look close to failing.
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 6 May - 8:30

Interesting hypothesis, but too extreme perhaps?

I frankly still do not see what must be considerable numbers of disparate and otherwise free-thinking individuals all being obliged to keep quiet or to change their tune or to toe a party-line on behalf of some unseen regime.

Under what threat could this both be established and maintained?

What happens if one single person steps out of line?

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two on Sun 6 May - 9:33

What happens if one single person steps out of line?

The most prominent person to step out of line is - Dr Amaral. Then there's Tony Bennett of course. What happened to the staff at the British Embassy in Portugal, especially the diplomat who voiced doubts about supporting the parents. There was a guy (can't remeber his name) on radio who had a programme in which he allowed people to phone in and express their opinions - gone. Ever get the feeling you're living in a parallel universe when you compare what is known here concerning the case, what people like Dr. Roberts or Blacksmith write and what is officially distributed in the media?
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina on Sun 6 May - 10:18

Just recently some pros were snickering that Gonšalo Amaral had gone into hiding and that he was living at the local police station!!! It seems to me that those posters knew what was going on well before we did. I can only conjecture what they are up to. Disgusting people.
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman on Sun 6 May - 10:23

Carolina wrote:Just recently some pros were snickering that Gonšalo Amaral had gone into hiding and that he was living at the local police station!!! It seems to me that those posters knew what was going on well before we did. I can only conjecture what they are up to. Disgusting people.

Was it at the most recent court hearing, the documents lodged into court gave Mr Amaral's address as that of a police station, a "care of " address. That is what the pros were talking about, iirc.

Given what has now been stated, it makes sense he would give his address is this way.
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 6 May - 10:55

Carolina wrote:Just recently some pros were snickering that Gonšalo Amaral had gone into hiding and that he was living at the local police station!!! It seems to me that those posters knew what was going on well before we did. I can only conjecture what they are up to. Disgusting people.

How tragic that anybody should find the due processes of Law to be such an inconvenience that they "snicker" at all, let alone find it acceptable that one of the few people who could help progress this mystery should feel threatened?

Do they not care what happened to Madeleine, however unpalatable the truth may be for them to have to come to terms with?

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 6 May - 11:02

The End Is Nigh wrote:

How tragic that anybody should find the due processes of Law to be such an inconvenience that they "snicker" at all, let alone find it acceptable that one of the few people who could help progress this mystery should feel threatened?

Do they not care what happened to Madeleine, however unpalatable the truth may be for them to have to come to terms with?

Some of them are absolutely despicable. They've been commenting about someone pretending to have cancer. Now, that's what I call vile.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18613
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 6 May - 11:05

Sounds like a vigilante mob rather than merely being representatives for an alternative version of the truth.

They must be the people Jeremy Vine and others allude to ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top