Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony Bennet court case. likely to be adjourned

+19
jd16
tabs
HiDeHo
AnnaEsse
cherry1
pennylane
mumbles
kitti
SteveT
cass
wjk
Angelique
Alfiefinn
margaret
chrissie
dutchclogs
almostgothic
maebee
fred
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tony Bennet court case. likely to be adjourned - Page 2 Empty Re: Tony Bennet court case. likely to be adjourned

Post  cass Thu 3 May - 14:58

fantastic news Tony Bennet court case. likely to be adjourned - Page 2 307691
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
Tony Bennet court case. likely to be adjourned - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tony Bennet court case. likely to be adjourned - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Tony Bennet court case. likely to be adjourned - Page 2 Empty Re: Tony Bennet court case. likely to be adjourned

Post  SteveT Thu 3 May - 17:12

A brave man and good news!
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :
Tony Bennet court case. likely to be adjourned - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tony Bennet court case. likely to be adjourned - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 3 May - 17:21

Well how can you NOT get legal aid....you surely cannot go to court without a solicitor ,even bloody hook is getting legal aid ands he's a f*****g Terrorist .

What would happen if you say I haven't a barrister so If I'm not being represented I refuse to go to court ....everyone has the right to a solicitor...FFS he's a bloody pensioner .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Thu 3 May - 17:39

Oh, this is good news indeed. Tony Bennet court case. likely to be adjourned - Page 2 944533
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 3 May - 17:53

I admire Tony Bennett a great deal, and I have a very good feeling that my prayers will be answered and he will prevail. Justice Tugendhat seems to be a fair judge, and hopefully has seen right through Team McCann's sleazy, bullying tactics and unbridled greed.

Very best of luck to you Tony, I so hope you get legal aid. Tony Bennet court case. likely to be adjourned - Page 2 83453
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Thu 3 May - 18:08

great to hear Tony may get legal aid, and amazing that those who resent him this
and go on about what they think he has in the bank, dont seem to say a word about all
the thousands of pounds the Mccanns got out of the public under imo false pretences, we have
seen from the accounts most of the money has not been spent on Madeleine but spent on dodgy
PIS, expensive lawyers and mortgage payments etc., The public did not donate for that reason, and
also the fact that they marketed the fund as a charity has misled the public in a big way!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  tabs Thu 3 May - 19:04

great news! so glad for Tony it must be a relief

and of course every time any of the 'allegations' are repeated makes it harder for the Mccanns to single him out

If they chose to sue him over what he has said/written then they HAVE to sue any other person/organisation repeating claims like his

and that list is growing Tony Bennet court case. likely to be adjourned - Page 2 25346
tabs
tabs
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 3 May - 20:07

cherry1 wrote:great to hear Tony may get legal aid, and amazing that those who resent him this
and go on about what they think he has in the bank, dont seem to say a word about all
the thousands of pounds the Mccanns got out of the public under imo false pretences, we have
seen from the accounts most of the money has not been spent on Madeleine but spent on dodgy
PIS, expensive lawyers and mortgage payments etc., The public did not donate for that reason, and
also the fact that they marketed the fund as a charity has misled the public in a big way!

And they never mention that the McCanns have not spent a penny of their own money either on lawyers or on the search for their daughter. The McCanns are dependent on a form of legal aid: other people's money!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Thu 3 May - 21:27

I have confidence that Tony is well equipped to take them on himself and I'm sure he has put every ounce of effort into defending himself.

However, it has to be a relief to have support with the credentials to help him.

Over that last week we have seen some very strange and outrageous comments made regarding the case but for the McCanns to achieve 'success' in putting Tony in prison would surely raise anger and outrage even with some people that are sympathetic to the McCanns.

Youtube and Twitter wouldn't know what had hit them!

Looking forward to seeing it confirmed and giving my support to Tony for putting himself right in the firing line for the same beliefs that many of us have.

Regardless of some previous issues there is no denying that as Tony was willing to take on the McCanns single handedly he deserves an award for courage!
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tabs Thu 3 May - 21:33

Indeed Hideho

I have not always agreed with Tony's way of doing things but my goodness he has put his money where his mouth is

more power to him

we will all I expect be watching ( and saving) what is reported and printed to support him in this

I believe we must already have enough to ask why the McCanns have not raised the same action against at least 4 other people/media outlets - this can only help Tony's case Tony Bennet court case. likely to be adjourned - Page 2 25346
tabs
tabs
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Thu 3 May - 21:34

HiDeHo wrote:I have confidence that Tony is well equipped to take them on himself and I'm sure he has put every ounce of effort into defending himself.

However, it has to be a relief to have support with the credentials to help him.

Over that last week we have seen some very strange and outrageous comments made regarding the case but for the McCanns to achieve 'success' in putting Tony in prison would surely raise anger and outrage even with some people that are sympathetic to the McCanns.

Youtube and Twitter wouldn't know what had hit them!

Looking forward to seeing it confirmed and giving my support to Tony for putting himself right in the firing line for the same beliefs that many of us have.

Regardless of some previous issues there is no denying that as Tony was willing to take on the McCanns single handedly he deserves an award for courage!

Tony Bennet court case. likely to be adjourned - Page 2 307691
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 3 May - 21:56

Just to confirm that the case due for next week has definitely been adjourned so double Tony Bennet court case. likely to be adjourned - Page 2 873702 Tony Bennet court case. likely to be adjourned - Page 2 873702
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Thu 3 May - 22:07

tabs wrote:Indeed Hideho

I have not always agreed with Tony's way of doing things but my goodness he has put his money where his mouth is

more power to him

we will all I expect be watching ( and saving) what is reported and printed to support him in this

I believe we must already have enough to ask why the McCanns have not raised the same action against at least 4 other people/media outlets - this can only help Tony's case Tony Bennet court case. likely to be adjourned - Page 2 25346

I would be willing to save...a fighting fund,i dont care if he has 10 million in the bank
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 3 May - 22:12

I am not a member of the MF. But away back when he first started up, I wrote to him and offered money for a fighting fund. He refused it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 3 May - 22:13

I'm beginning to wonder whether there might be mileage in bringing some sort of Class Action against Healy & McCann: There are precedents for civilians taking action where Criminal Investigations have not succeeded, and it seems patent that there is a panoply of evidence that might meet the lower Civil standard of proof to suggest that a lot of deceit, downright lies and possibly fraud has taken place.

Maybe those who indulge in such things can mobilise the Twitterati and the Face-spacers?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallflower Thu 3 May - 22:16

The End Is Nigh wrote:I'm beginning to wonder whether there might be mileage in bringing some sort of Class Action against Healy & McCann: There are precedents for civilians taking action where Criminal Investigations have not succeeded, and it seems patent that there is a panoply of evidence that might meet the lower Civil standard of proof to suggest that a lot of deceit, downright lies and possibly fraud has taken place.

Maybe those who indulge in such things can mobilise the Twitterati and the Face-spacers?

That's a really interesting idea.
Wallflower
Wallflower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Thu 3 May - 22:19

Iris wrote:I am not a member of the MF. But away back when he first started up, I wrote to him and offered money for a fighting fund. He refused it.

If & a big IF he ever has to pay costs...well,we wont take no for an answer
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 3 May - 22:22

Wallflower wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:I'm beginning to wonder whether there might be mileage in bringing some sort of Class Action against Healy & McCann: There are precedents for civilians taking action where Criminal Investigations have not succeeded, and it seems patent that there is a panoply of evidence that might meet the lower Civil standard of proof to suggest that a lot of deceit, downright lies and possibly fraud has taken place.

The thing is, despite being a chap, I don't have the balls to lead this - but I am prepared to get involved if someone runs with it.

(I wouldn't get past first base on The Apprentice!!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallflower Thu 3 May - 22:25

The End Is Nigh wrote:
Wallflower wrote:

The thing is, despite being a chap, I don't have the balls to lead this - but I am prepared to get involved if someone runs with it.

(I wouldn't get past first base on The Apprentice!!)
But obviously if someone else brave enough does go for it, we will be really good at cheering them along. Cheering people along is a very worthwhile activity. A lot of people who run marathons and stuff like that say they are very buoyed up by the people on the sidelines who offer encouragement. In fact tehy couldn't do it without us. Tony Bennet court case. likely to be adjourned - Page 2 294124
Wallflower
Wallflower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 4 May - 9:06

The independent report done into the fund a few months ago certainly suggests that it could be fraudulent. I'd be quite happy to see people being convicted for that alone.

Remember Al Capone was only ever convicted of tax evasion!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Fri 4 May - 14:48

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Just to confirm that the case due for next week has definitely been adjourned so double Tony Bennet court case. likely to be adjourned - Page 2 873702 Tony Bennet court case. likely to be adjourned - Page 2 873702

Thanks N.B.Y. two Tony Bennet court case. likely to be adjourned - Page 2 873702 Tony Bennet court case. likely to be adjourned - Page 2 873702 from me and good luck to Mr Bennett.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 4 May - 16:03

whohoooooooooo
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2