Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Doctors can be rubbish !

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doctors can be rubbish !

Post  Lioned on Thu 3 May - 14:23

For four days i have had to suffer spasms of excrutiating pain in my lower abdomen,back ache (around the kidney area) and some pain passing water (no i didnt have a turn crossing Tower Bridge).I have not been able to work so have lost four days money.I have not had the usual symptoms of 'dodgy guts'.So i went to the quacks on Tuesday and he gave me stuff (colofac ?) which is for IBS i think which generally speaking i dont have.I had to go back to see the nurse this morning for my annual blood checks and psa (for men) etc,i told the nurse i wasn't getting any better and i thought i should be having a urine test as well,so thats what we did and it turns out i got an infection (yet to be determined).
I feel a bit better this afternoon and am starting antibiotics.This doctor has cost me money and maybe a night out tomorrow which i had been looking forward to,not sure if i'll be up for it yet.
All the doctors at our surgery are generally rubbish,i get more sense from the nurse and if it wasnt for the weekend coming i would have maybe gone to casualty. Eta.(for any with medical knowledge) i have also been running a temperature and woke up in the middle of night soaked.Had started yesterday drinking protein drink to replace lost fluids,would that show up today as 'protein' in urine ?


Last edited by Lioned on Thu 3 May - 16:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Eta)

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctors can be rubbish !

Post  cherry1 on Thu 3 May - 23:32

couldnt tell you that as not great on medical stuff but sincerely hope you get sorted
out soon lioned, sounds like you have been having a rough time of it.

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6238
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctors can be rubbish !

Post  AnnaEsse on Fri 4 May - 7:54

Lioned wrote:For four days i have had to suffer spasms of excrutiating pain in my lower abdomen,back ache (around the kidney area) and some pain passing water (no i didnt have a turn crossing Tower Bridge).I have not been able to work so have lost four days money.I have not had the usual symptoms of 'dodgy guts'.So i went to the quacks on Tuesday and he gave me stuff (colofac ?) which is for IBS i think which generally speaking i dont have.I had to go back to see the nurse this morning for my annual blood checks and psa (for men) etc,i told the nurse i wasn't getting any better and i thought i should be having a urine test as well,so thats what we did and it turns out i got an infection (yet to be determined).
I feel a bit better this afternoon and am starting antibiotics.This doctor has cost me money and maybe a night out tomorrow which i had been looking forward to,not sure if i'll be up for it yet.
All the doctors at our surgery are generally rubbish,i get more sense from the nurse and if it wasnt for the weekend coming i would have maybe gone to casualty. Eta.(for any with medical knowledge) i have also been running a temperature and woke up in the middle of night soaked.Had started yesterday drinking protein drink to replace lost fluids,would that show up today as 'protein' in urine ?

I don't think it would show up as that.

Albuminuria

http://www.kidney.org/atoz/content/albuminuria.cfm

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Dumb doctors

Post  Lioned on Fri 4 May - 16:47

Thanks Anna i was hoping you'd reply as you seem to be clever at this stuff.I will get the tests back i guess early next week.Mrs Lioned says i wasnt drinking protein drink its some kind of rehydrate with minerals.I had a bit of an 'episode' like this,though much worse,about 4 years ago but all the test were clear and it was just put down as a virus.Since then i go for annual tests for all that stuff including diabetes.I do get occasions (not often maybe once/twice a month) usually at work when all the sudden i feel completely drained,then i have to sit down drink and eat something then 10 minutes and i'm fine again.I've had a feeling that might be signs of diabetes.In the scheme of things i am otherwise strong and active about the right weight and am a lot better for giving up smoking 4 years ago i am not old enough yet to be going down hill rapidly but i do seem to be getting the occasional warning signs.I do feel sorry for those with permanent health issues.Not feeling too bad today but not quite up to going into town to the theatre was my birthday present to see 'The Mousetrap' but my daughter will be going with Mrs Lioned instead and she's really happy with that so i am too offcourse.Thanks for the link that is very informative.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctors can be rubbish !

Post  Lioned on Tue 6 Nov - 19:02

So my doctor says i have a particular condition,infact he's examined me twice in the last 5 years.I got refered to the hospital for the specialist to have a look and he says i dont have this particular condition but then sent me off for some other tests.scans xrays and other things.Somehow i got sent to a hospital about 1.5 hours away when i got Princess Royal round the corner,dont know how that happened but i thought just get on with it.
So had my final tests on Friday and the idiot doctor kept dropping stuff on the floor which should have been sterile.Suprise i go into a fever over the weekend and very bad pain and other stuff.
So back to the quack yesterday who decides to go all coy about previous 'examinations' and gives me some antibiotics which havn't kicked in yet.
Amongst other things have terrible pain in my kidneys,hospital had concluded that i have kidney stones and something else i wont bore you with.
So my quack says dont worry about them until they cause you problems,so i said i have pain in my kidneys,so my doctor says dont worry about that till they cause you problems !

Is it any wonder we spend more time on 'DocNet' than anything else !

Now waiting for some test results to make sure i got the right antibiotics.

Meantime havn't had any sleep for about 3 days.

Now apart from that my little village/town is being overrun with people from the Inner City and every spare bit of land has new flats because of the limits imposed on social housing rents in London,they are being sent out here.
So getting an appointment to see our doctors is now a challenge worthy of the most mobile brain.

Doctors are rubbish and the NHS sucks.







Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctors can be rubbish !

Post  Badboy on Tue 6 Nov - 21:40

IT IS BEING SAID THAT DOCTORS WILL BE TESTED EVERY YEAR ,METHINKS.
LOTS MIGHT QUIT NHS TO AVOID TESTS.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7718
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctors can be rubbish !

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 6 Nov - 22:11

Lioned wrote:So my doctor says i have a particular condition,infact he's examined me twice in the last 5 years.I got refered to the hospital for the specialist to have a look and he says i dont have this particular condition but then sent me off for some other tests.scans xrays and other things.Somehow i got sent to a hospital about 1.5 hours away when i got Princess Royal round the corner,dont know how that happened but i thought just get on with it.
So had my final tests on Friday and the idiot doctor kept dropping stuff on the floor which should have been sterile.Suprise i go into a fever over the weekend and very bad pain and other stuff.
So back to the quack yesterday who decides to go all coy about previous 'examinations' and gives me some antibiotics which havn't kicked in yet.
Amongst other things have terrible pain in my kidneys,hospital had concluded that i have kidney stones and something else i wont bore you with.
So my quack says dont worry about them until they cause you problems,so i said i have pain in my kidneys,so my doctor says dont worry about that till they cause you problems !

Is it any wonder we spend more time on 'DocNet' than anything else !

Now waiting for some test results to make sure i got the right antibiotics.

Meantime havn't had any sleep for about 3 days.

Now apart from that my little village/town is being overrun with people from the Inner City and every spare bit of land has new flats because of the limits imposed on social housing rents in London,they are being sent out here.
So getting an appointment to see our doctors is now a challenge worthy of the most mobile brain.

Doctors are rubbish and the NHS sucks.







A friend of mine who is bi-polar used to get me to have a look at prescriptions his doctor gave him before he took the meds. There was one script where I looked up the BNF as usual for interactions etc and found that 2 of the drugs on the script shouldn't be taken together. Another time the friend was staying at my house because he was feeling unwell. I called that quack because my friend was running a high temperature and his glands in his neck were up. Doctor came, examined my friend and said the glands weren't up. I showed the doctor where to feel! That doctor retired early following lots of complaints!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctors can be rubbish !

Post  Badboy on Tue 6 Nov - 22:21

YOU WONDER HOW THEY EVER BECOME DOCTORS IF THEY CAN'T DIAGNOSE BASIC CONDITIONS

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7718
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctors can be rubbish !

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 6 Nov - 22:25

Badboy wrote:YOU WONDER HOW THEY EVER BECOME DOCTORS IF THEY CAN'T DIAGNOSE BASIC CONDITIONS

I know! If I, with no medical training, know where to find glands in the neck you'd expect a qualified doctor to be able to do it!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctors can be rubbish !

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 6 Nov - 22:31

Then there was the A&E doctor when my son was at school. My son was brought home by a teacher because he had injured his ankle in PE. I took my son to the hospital, where his ankle was x-rayed and the doctor called us in to look at the result. He had the x-ray plate up on one of those light things and he pointed out to me what he said was a very fine fracture. I was stunned. I studied the x-ray a bit more and then said, "Isn't that the epiphyseal plate? Fractures aren't usually such straight lines." So, he had to go and get a second opinion, came back and said I was right!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctors can be rubbish !

Post  Lioned on Tue 6 Nov - 22:48

I was that bad at the weekend with fever i should have gone to A & E but didnt fancy sitting in with all the drunks.

The doctor who's diagnosed me wrong (twice) is the one in charge of the practice as well.

Quacks peados and child neglectors the lot of them,probably all vote tory and fiddle their expenses as well.




Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctors can be rubbish !

Post  Badboy on Tue 6 Nov - 23:04

AnnaEsse wrote:Then there was the A&E doctor when my son was at school. My son was brought home by a teacher because he had injured his ankle in PE. I took my son to the hospital, where his ankle was x-rayed and the doctor called us in to look at the result. He had the x-ray plate up on one of those light things and he pointed out to me what he said was a very fine fracture. I was stunned. I studied the x-ray a bit more and then said, "Isn't that the epiphyseal plate? Fractures aren't usually such straight lines." So, he had to go and get a second opinion, came back and said I was right!
WHAT IS AN EPIPHYSEAL PLATE OR SHOULD I KNOW?

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7718
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctors can be rubbish !

Post  Lioned on Wed 7 Nov - 0:01




Its what young people have when they're growing,i think !

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctors can be rubbish !

Post  Badboy on Wed 7 Nov - 0:08

THANKS,LIONED

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7718
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctors can be rubbish !

Post  kitti on Wed 7 Nov - 7:36

I have every sympathy for you lioned and especially as you went to the hospital victor went to, before that he was taken to the queen Elizabeth which doesnt even deal with the condition he had and which the ambulance person should off known that......can you Imagine sitting with a bag in your hand for 7 hours, full off blood, in pain and then finding out when it FINALLY got your turn to see the doctor .....it was the WRONG hospital and don't deal with his condition, THEN having to wait for transport to the RIGHT hospital, waiting 2 hours , getting to the lobby,get on this non ambulance for the man to say...'off home now are we'!!!!!!....they gave his home address by mistake so had to go BACK Inside after their mistake and wait again for an hour to be taken to the RIGHT destination, the RIGHT hospital and if that wasn't and enough...go through all the waiting etc AGAIN. Wait around for another 5 hours and finally get seen by a doctor at 11pm at night.....it wouldnt off been so painful if the doctor at the first hospital had put the right size catheter on, the one
He had put-on had constricted his urine so badly that when they took the wrong one off, the bed and floor flooded with blood every where....16 hours he waited , in bloody pain without any pain relief....



There was a women in there who had cancer and she had a special card which stated that of she was any where In the country and she has a bad turn she could just show this card and get priority treatment .....that women got there half hour after we did and was still there at 11pm when we finally got to see a doctor...she had been waiting over five hours by then, her husband was furious!!



So lioned, what you are going through is the 'norm' I'm afraid and it makes me bloody sick that after all the national insurance we have payed or are paying ...we are just not getting the service and when you finally do see a doctor, you can't bloody understand a word they are saying and vice versa.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctors can be rubbish !

Post  tigger on Wed 7 Nov - 8:09

I had chickenpox in my thirties, didn't know what it was, doctor diagnosed late onset acne! Gave me cortisone cream, still have a good crop of scars on my neck and chest, thankfully not my face!

Which is why I don't rate the mcCanns as the saviours of the human race. That clip in "Madeleine was here" where Gerry shows his bedside manner is my favourite.
He's telling others, not the patient, that there's no fluid on the lungs, without bothering to listen to the back, with an overweight patient the best place to listen to the lungs.
I also don't believe Healy has proper qualifications as an anaethetist.





Last edited by tigger on Sun 2 Dec - 16:56; edited 1 time in total

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctors can be rubbish !

Post  Lioned on Wed 7 Nov - 17:02

I have been paying National Insurance contributions for 42 years to pay for these people then they go on holiday and 'loose' their children.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctors can be rubbish !

Post  Lioned on Sun 2 Dec - 16:44

All my tests revealed i have a kidney stone.I have had 6 weeks of 'infections' i am now on my third lot of anti biotics.
The quack said ignore the kidney stone till it causes problems,so i tell him i been getting lower back pain,infections etc etc
So overnight and this morning i have been in agony like i had a 'blockage' i'll spare you the rest of the gory details as it involves some blood .I think i may have 'passed' a kidney stone or bits of one as all of the sudden the 'blockage' seems to have cleared and i now feel a bit better.
I would not wish that on anyone but what to do now if there is still bits of that stone floating around ?




Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctors can be rubbish !

Post  tigger on Sun 2 Dec - 17:04

Lioned wrote:All my tests revealed i have a kidney stone.I have had 6 weeks of 'infections' i am now on my third lot of anti biotics.
The quack said ignore the kidney stone till it causes problems,so i tell him i been getting lower back pain,infections etc etc
So overnight and this morning i have been in agony like i had a 'blockage' i'll spare you the rest of the gory details as it involves some blood .I think i may have 'passed' a kidney stone or bits of one as all of the sudden the 'blockage' seems to have cleared and i now feel a bit better.
I would not wish that on anyone but what to do now if there is still bits of that stone floating around ?




I understand lots of vit C will help to get rid of 'gravel'. Go on a low ocalic acid diet for a bit, no potatoes, aubergines, tomatoes, rhubarb - it's not poisonous but hard to digest when your body has other things to get rid of. Lemon juice and honey is a good idea, lots of it and ideally to start the day. Natural anti biotics. The quack certainly zapped your immune system with three lots of anti biotics!

The lemon juice is great - just have it first thing in the morning and nothing else for half an hour.
Chinese yoga actually has a kidney 'exercise'. You just pummel the area lightly with your fists, also early in the morning. Well, that's my wisdom exhausted!

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctors can be rubbish !

Post  Lioned on Sun 2 Dec - 19:19

Thanks tigger thats probably better advise than the quacks give me.Am i allowed to drink beer ? I will certainly spend tomoro reading up about my diet.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctors can be rubbish !

Post  tigger on Sun 2 Dec - 19:35

Lioned wrote:Thanks tigger thats probably better advise than the quacks give me.Am i allowed to drink beer ? I will certainly spend tomoro reading up about my diet.

I think infections are often but not always the same as inflammation. Which is logical if you think a kidney is trying to get rid of a stone. I've read that basically curry/curcuma is very good at getting rid of inflammation. No oxalic acid in rice or curry, so go for it and have a beer with it, (how I miss a nice Guinness myself! You're giving me ideas, full of vit B - that's the only reason I want it of course... ).

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctors can be rubbish !

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 3 Dec - 1:04

tigger wrote:
Lioned wrote:Thanks tigger thats probably better advise than the quacks give me.Am i allowed to drink beer ? I will certainly spend tomoro reading up about my diet.

I think infections are often but not always the same as inflammation. Which is logical if you think a kidney is trying to get rid of a stone. I've read that basically curry/curcuma is very good at getting rid of inflammation. No oxalic acid in rice or curry, so go for it and have a beer with it, (how I miss a nice Guinness myself! You're giving me ideas, full of vit B - that's the only reason I want it of course... ).

Not the same at all. Inflammation can be caused by infection, but also by irritation or allergy.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctors can be rubbish !

Post  tigger on Mon 3 Dec - 7:33

wrote:
tigger wrote:
Lioned wrote:Thanks tigger thats probably better advise than the quacks give me.Am i allowed to drink beer ? I will certainly spend tomoro reading up about my diet.

I think infections are often but not always the same as inflammation. Which is logical if you think a kidney is trying to get rid of a stone. I've read that basically curry/curcuma is very good at getting rid of inflammation. No oxalic acid in rice or curry, so go for it and have a beer with it, (how I miss a nice Guinness myself! You're giving me ideas, full of vit B - that's the only reason I want it of course... ).

Not the same at all. Inflammation can be caused by infection, but also by irritation or allergy.

That's what I really meant, but imo doctors throw way too much antibiotics at ailments. I'm allergic to penecilline thanks to many unnecessary injections as a child. An infection may be treated with antibiotics but an inflammation won't change at all.
Perhaps we need a professional opinion of Ms Healy (although those six corpses are a bit worrying).

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctors can be rubbish !

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 3 Dec - 8:14

tigger wrote:
wrote:
tigger wrote:
Lioned wrote:Thanks tigger thats probably better advise than the quacks give me.Am i allowed to drink beer ? I will certainly spend tomoro reading up about my diet.

I think infections are often but not always the same as inflammation. Which is logical if you think a kidney is trying to get rid of a stone. I've read that basically curry/curcuma is very good at getting rid of inflammation. No oxalic acid in rice or curry, so go for it and have a beer with it, (how I miss a nice Guinness myself! You're giving me ideas, full of vit B - that's the only reason I want it of course... ).

Not the same at all. Inflammation can be caused by infection, but also by irritation or allergy.

That's what I really meant, but imo doctors throw way too much antibiotics at ailments. I'm allergic to penecilline thanks to many unnecessary injections as a child. An infection may be treated with antibiotics but an inflammation won't change at all.
Perhaps we need a professional opinion of Ms Healy (although those six corpses are a bit worrying).

I agree about antibiotics. I think many doctors will prescribe antibiotics much too readily. There's also the use of 'reserve antibiotics,' as prevention in farm animals. These are called 'reserve,' antibiotics because they are kept aside for difficult cases of pneumonia and meningitis, especially in children. When meat from animals fed on these animals is eaten, there is a small residue of antibiotic and the body builds up a resistance so that when needed they are not so effective.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctors can be rubbish !

Post  Lioned on Mon 3 Dec - 11:30

Today i am feeling a bit better but been reading a bit about kidney stones and now i think i have a bit of pain around that area !

Anyway i am reading about a magical solution to kidney stones on an American site. ACV Apple cyder vinegar which melts away kidney stones apparently.

I am thinking the average American is probably much better at research and 'self diagnosis' than we are maybe as they have no NHS and have to pay insurance so are more inclined to self help.

My experience of hospitals and doctors this year leaves me in the same mind frankly.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctors can be rubbish !

Post  Sponsored content Today at 13:42


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum