Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

The McCanns vow to continue search for daughter/The Sun

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The McCanns vow to continue search for daughter/The Sun

Post  Guest on Sat 5 May - 11:45

kitti wrote:Hubbard also said she goes back regulaly and walks the streets....



That'll be a throwback to University days .................

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns vow to continue search for daughter/The Sun

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 5 May - 12:45

Where did Kate McCann get that awful dress she is wearing in the photo? It looks like she's chopped up a pair of nylon 60s curtains or used her granny's old nylon bedspread!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns vow to continue search for daughter/The Sun

Post  mumbles on Sat 5 May - 12:53

AnnaEsse wrote:Where did Kate McCann get that awful dress she is wearing in the photo? It looks like she's chopped up a pair of nylon 60s curtains or used her granny's old nylon bedspread!

Aah yes, but it matched the colour of the sofa on which she sat to be interviewed.

You forget how the McC's love to be colour-coordinated!

mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns vow to continue search for daughter/The Sun

Post  NoStone on Sat 5 May - 12:57

AnnaEsse wrote:Where did Kate McCann get that awful dress she is wearing in the photo? It looks like she's chopped up a pair of nylon 60s curtains or used her granny's old nylon bedspread!

They hold the photo as if its a dirty specimin or something. No where near a likeness in my opinion as theres not a hint of Philomena!

Didnt Hubbard say they stayed with him when they went across as they were friends?? I wonder if he tends the grave for her?

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns vow to continue search for daughter/The Sun

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 5 May - 13:06

mumbles wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:Where did Kate McCann get that awful dress she is wearing in the photo? It looks like she's chopped up a pair of nylon 60s curtains or used her granny's old nylon bedspread!

Aah yes, but it matched the colour of the sofa on which she sat to be interviewed.

You forget how the McC's love to be colour-coordinated!

Yes, she probably asked what colour the sofa would be!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns vow to continue search for daughter/The Sun

Post  tigger on Sat 5 May - 13:21

Iris wrote:
kitti wrote:Hubbard also said she goes back regulaly and walks the streets....



Why, has the fund finally run out?


Perhaps the shine has worn off Gerry? Or does he no longer fulfill his conjugal duties?

The epilogue or the epic lie? will give us the next installment of the tribulations of the McCanns. Do they still use the same toothbrush? In memory of Madeleine?

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns vow to continue search for daughter/The Sun

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 5 May - 15:43

tigger wrote:
Iris wrote:
kitti wrote:Hubbard also said she goes back regulaly and walks the streets....



Why, has the fund finally run out?


Perhaps the shine has worn off Gerry? Or does he no longer fulfill his conjugal duties?

The epilogue or the epic lie? will give us the next installment of the tribulations of the McCanns. Do they still use the same toothbrush? In memory of Madeleine?

Epilogue? They probably got that from the same dictionary that Gerry's 'purporting,' came from. Why not 'an extra chapter,' or an 'addendum.'? But epilogue? Is this where they appeal for prayers for their case against Amaral?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns vow to continue search for daughter/The Sun

Post  ShabbyTiger on Sat 5 May - 16:14

AnnaEsse wrote:Where did Kate McCann get that awful dress she is wearing in the photo? It looks like she's chopped up a pair of nylon 60s curtains or used her granny's old nylon bedspread!

I thought it was a lovely dress, and Kate has a cracking figure! However, Kate is a far cry from the lovely, glowing lady that she was in 2007. She seems to have aged 15 years, while Sir Gerry has retained his boyish looks and looks no different, IMO.

ShabbyTiger
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns vow to continue search for daughter/The Sun

Post  mossman on Sat 5 May - 16:17

ShabbyTiger wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:Where did Kate McCann get that awful dress she is wearing in the photo? It looks like she's chopped up a pair of nylon 60s curtains or used her granny's old nylon bedspread!

I thought it was a lovely dress, and Kate has a cracking figure! However, Kate is a far cry from the lovely, glowing lady that she was in 2007. She seems to have aged 15 years, while Sir Gerry has retained his boyish looks and looks no different, IMO.


Arrogance does not age. Gerry will always be arrogant and smug.


mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns vow to continue search for daughter/The Sun

Post  ShabbyTiger on Sat 5 May - 16:26

mossman wrote:
ShabbyTiger wrote:
I thought it was a lovely dress, and Kate has a cracking figure! However, Kate is a far cry from the lovely, glowing lady that she was in 2007. She seems to have aged 15 years, while Sir Gerry has retained his boyish looks and looks no different, IMO.


Arrogance does not age. Gerry will always be arrogant and smug.


It's amazing that Sir Gerry still looks so boyish and youthful whilst Kate seems to have aged.... she is still a very attractive lady but perhaps all this is getting to her, coping with this circus. Perhaps it is Gerry who is driving forward with all this litigation and she doesn't agree with it?

ShabbyTiger
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns vow to continue search for daughter/The Sun

Post  mossman on Sat 5 May - 17:00

ShabbyTiger wrote:
mossman wrote:
ShabbyTiger wrote:
I thought it was a lovely dress, and Kate has a cracking figure! However, Kate is a far cry from the lovely, glowing lady that she was in 2007. She seems to have aged 15 years, while Sir Gerry has retained his boyish looks and looks no different, IMO.


Arrogance does not age. Gerry will always be arrogant and smug.


It's amazing that Sir Gerry still looks so boyish and youthful whilst Kate seems to have aged.... she is still a very attractive lady but perhaps all this is getting to her, coping with this circus. Perhaps it is Gerry who is driving forward with all this litigation and she doesn't agree with it?


I would think the litigation is the least of her worries. It is within her control to find peace for Madeleine, which in turn I am sure would help Kate find a certain type of peace.

As it stands when I look at them, I see nothing more than a very arrogant smug man and a very hard faced woman. Two people who are intent on ruining the lives of many innocent people who have done nothing more than try to find justice for their daughter, whose life they also ruined. Then you have the wider Portugese population in general. Many simple, kind people, who I am certain went out of their way to show them kindness. They too are spoken of with little respect.

Anyone who can carry on like that could never be attractive to me, inside or out.

All we will ever have of Madeleine is age progression photos. Pity that little girl will never have the chance to age.


mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns vow to continue search for daughter/The Sun

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 5 May - 17:05

mossman wrote:
ShabbyTiger wrote:
mossman wrote:
ShabbyTiger wrote:
I thought it was a lovely dress, and Kate has a cracking figure! However, Kate is a far cry from the lovely, glowing lady that she was in 2007. She seems to have aged 15 years, while Sir Gerry has retained his boyish looks and looks no different, IMO.


Arrogance does not age. Gerry will always be arrogant and smug.


It's amazing that Sir Gerry still looks so boyish and youthful whilst Kate seems to have aged.... she is still a very attractive lady but perhaps all this is getting to her, coping with this circus. Perhaps it is Gerry who is driving forward with all this litigation and she doesn't agree with it?


I would think the litigation is the least of her worries. It is within her control to find peace for Madeleine, which in turn I am sure would help Kate find a certain type of peace.

As it stands when I look at them, I see nothing more than a very arrogant smug man and a very hard faced woman. Two people who are intent on ruining the lives of many innocent people who have done nothing more than try to find justice for their daughter, whose life they also ruined. Then you have the wider Portugese population in general. Many simple, kind people, who I am certain went out of their way to show them kindness. They too are spoken of with little respect.

Anyone who can carry on like that could never be attractive to me, inside or out.

All we will ever have of Madeleine is age progression photos. Pity that little girl will never have the chance to age.


Well said. I've never thought of Kate McCann as attractive and what does it matter? For me, attractiveness is about the personality that shines through and from what I've seen of Kate McCann, that personality is not attractive.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns vow to continue search for daughter/The Sun

Post  dazedandconfused on Sat 5 May - 17:10

They do say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so I don't think many of us here are going to think Kate is a stunner as we see deeper. Saying that though, if we could feel she was more pure of heart, I think we'd find her much more attractive.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns vow to continue search for daughter/The Sun

Post  ShabbyTiger on Sat 5 May - 17:35

I just see a Glesga lad and Scouse girl who had done very well in life through hard work and study.... who panicked after an accident.

I would have had the greatest of sympathy for them... but then the suing started. The attempts to censor freedom of speech.

The suing has killed off any sympathy I had.

ShabbyTiger
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns vow to continue search for daughter/The Sun

Post  mossman on Sat 5 May - 18:27

ShabbyTiger wrote:I just see a Glesga lad and Scouse girl who had done very well in life through hard work and study.... who panicked after an accident.

I would have had the greatest of sympathy for them... but then the suing started. The attempts to censor freedom of speech.

The suing has killed off any sympathy I had.


My sympathies lie with Madeleine a little girl who clearly did not feel safe in the one and only place in the world we are all allowed to feel safe - the arms of our parents.

There was no excuse for leaving their children alone that night, no matter how they want to justify it, but there is no justification whatsoever for their actions and behavior since then. None.

My sympathies lie with Amaral and Bennett and others, lives have been destroyed by Kate Healy and Gerry McCann. But they clearly place no importance on peoples lives, they played russian roulette with their childrens lives and they lost.

What goes around, comes around.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns vow to continue search for daughter/The Sun

Post  Annabel on Sat 5 May - 19:55


Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns vow to continue search for daughter/The Sun

Post  Guest on Sat 5 May - 20:05


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns vow to continue search for daughter/The Sun

Post  mossman on Sat 5 May - 20:06

Annabel wrote:

Stop that man, he could be the abductor. Did the PJ check him out ?!

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns vow to continue search for daughter/The Sun

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:50


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum