Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Express 06/05/12

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  ann_chovey on Sun 6 May - 9:19

mossman wrote.........those surgical gloves always strike me as a weird thing to have in a bedroom

I recall from somewhere that the McCs were instructed to open all mail wearing thoses gloves so as not to contamminate any evidence (ransom demands , 'sightings', etc.)

Also they'd had a lot of posters printed, Gerry got new ink cartridges that weekend, maybe he's Mr Messy...Lol . The ink can be a bit sticky if you are sorting piles of posters....just a suggestion. Maybe as you say the McCs gave over their bedroom to the Healys and Gerry left his book and gloves there. the police arrived without much warning, took the washing out of the machine and so forth.
Lots of oddities in this case.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  Roasted Arizona on Sun 6 May - 9:29

To the person who said Kate can't have a brother in law because she was an only child.....she can and does...Gerry had at least one brother, who is kates brother in law.

Also, maybe the reason the tabs are on Kate and gerrys bedside table is that maybe they gave up their bed for her parents. That said though, that is what normal unselfish people often do....

Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 717
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  mossman on Sun 6 May - 9:37

ann_chovey wrote: mossman wrote.........those surgical gloves always strike me as a weird thing to have in a bedroom

I recall from somewhere that the McCs were instructed to open all mail wearing thoses gloves so as not to contamminate any evidence (ransom demands , 'sightings', etc.).

Thank you so much ! They have always bothered me. Not so much because they had them, just their location, a bedside drawer always struck me as a strange place to keep those type of gloves. Still, it makes sense to have to open post with them I suppose

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  kitti on Sun 6 May - 9:49

Why now .....why is she harping on about this now and putting it in her paperback.


Why deny this now?

For people that haven't even read the files or looked at the videos off he dogs in the apts....why she informing people that there are images off drugs in these videos when alot off people didn't even know about it but will do now...

Very odd indeed .






kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  Panda on Sun 6 May - 9:52

Roasted Arizona wrote:To the person who said Kate can't have a brother in law because she was an only child.....she can and does...Gerry had at least one brother, who is kates brother in law.

Also, maybe the reason the tabs are on Kate and gerrys bedside table is that maybe they gave up their bed for her parents. That said though, that is what normal unselfish people often do....

I think Michael Wright is Kate's Cousin, wasn't he the one who stayed in PDL awhile and had a White Van used to transport the McCanns Belongings
to the Villa and then on to the U.K.. The McCanns spent Christmas 2007 with the Wright family in Yorkshire.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  kathybelle on Sun 6 May - 9:53

Roasted Arizona wrote:To the person who said Kate can't have a brother in law because she was an only child.....she can and does...Gerry had at least one brother, who is kates brother in law.

Also, maybe the reason the tabs are on Kate and gerrys bedside table is that maybe they gave up their bed for her parents. That said though, that is what normal unselfish people often do....

DUH, I had already figured out that Kate had a brother-in-law, as soon as I found out that Gerry had a brother John.

However the man who was travelling with Kate's mother, was not called McCann, he was called Wright. Mr Wright was not the husband of Gerry's sister Trish, her married name is Cameron.

I mentioned that Kate was an only child, because on many forums there have been discussions about Kate's siblings. I only know Kate was an only child, because Kate and her mother have both said she was an only child.

Regarding the tablets, normal unselfish people don't leave tablets lying around, when they have young children who can get their hands on them. But then normal unselfish people don't put their needs before their children's needs.

The McCanns are defininitely not normal people. Their behaviour towards their 3 children before Madeleine disappeared and their behaviour towards their remaining two children, since Madeleine disappeared, shows to me that they are people who have put themselves before their children. This is only my opinion, I don't expect anyone to share it and I won't be offended if no one shares my opinion.


Last edited by kathybelle on Sun 6 May - 10:07; edited 1 time in total

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  kitti on Sun 6 May - 10:06

The fact that Kate mccann stated that before they went out they checked to make sure sharp objects etc were put away....what a caring parent....then went out and left the door unlocked and then you see pics off pills left around AFTER Madeleine has gone missing...is astonishing .

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  Christine on Sun 6 May - 10:15

About Cuddle Cat... it was indeed indicated by the dog in the cupboard, but I remember a video where Cuddle Cat was on the floor of the living room first and the dog threw it in the air but didn't really react. Afterwards CC is in the cupboard.The dog then reacts to it. Am I mistaken or does anyone else remember?

Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 968
Location : Belgium
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  Panda on Sun 6 May - 10:22

http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/2012/05/06/kate-mccanns-anger-over-antenna-3s-film-on-items-found-in-apartmentCan someone print the pictures and Levy's article from this thread, Iv'e tried.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  Carolina on Sun 6 May - 10:27

Iris wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
LJC wrote:The police did not remove the tablets on the 3rd I don't think. I think Kate's parents must have gone out there some hours later and these are the tablets the police removed. That's how I read it. Mind you, the tablets would still have to be removed to be analysed properly, but is the inference that they were some other sort of drug Kate's interpretation of what she thought the PJ were saying, or did the PJ jump in with an assumption?

When Kate's mother flew out to Portugal for the first time after Madeleine's disappearance, she flew out with the Merseyside Priest, because her husband was too sick to travel.

There is a photograph that shows tablets on a table in the McCanns PDL flat and had Madeleine got out of bed, she had would have had access to those tablets, always assuming those tablets were on the table at the time she was home alone. If she was home alone.

That's right, and it says that the tablets were removed from an apartment, not a villa. So it must have been very shortly after Maddie's disappearance, and Pa Healy didn't fly out until much later. So what were his tablets doing there?

This film was NOT made just after Maddie's disappearance! This film was made in August at the villa the McCanns rented after they left OC. This was when the cadaver and blood dogs were used. BTW, why would the Mcanns have Kate's father's medication in their house if he wasn't visiting them? Very strange.

Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Age : 70
Location : Algarve, Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  mossman on Sun 6 May - 10:32

Carolina, that is the video made at the villa in august when her father was there.

What I don't understand is Kates criticism about it not being clear they were her fathers. When I saw the video, way back when, I could see they were issued in her fathers name, in fact they were dispensed by a chemist in the name of McCann. That was always clear to me, from first viewing.

Why is she talking about it now ? Very strange.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 6 May - 10:33

Carolina wrote:
Iris wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
LJC wrote:The police did not remove the tablets on the 3rd I don't think. I think Kate's parents must have gone out there some hours later and these are the tablets the police removed. That's how I read it. Mind you, the tablets would still have to be removed to be analysed properly, but is the inference that they were some other sort of drug Kate's interpretation of what she thought the PJ were saying, or did the PJ jump in with an assumption?

When Kate's mother flew out to Portugal for the first time after Madeleine's disappearance, she flew out with the Merseyside Priest, because her husband was too sick to travel.

There is a photograph that shows tablets on a table in the McCanns PDL flat and had Madeleine got out of bed, she had would have had access to those tablets, always assuming those tablets were on the table at the time she was home alone. If she was home alone.

That's right, and it says that the tablets were removed from an apartment, not a villa. So it must have been very shortly after Maddie's disappearance, and Pa Healy didn't fly out until much later. So what were his tablets doing there?

This film was NOT made just after Maddie's disappearance! This film was made in August at the villa the McCanns rented after they left OC. This was when the cadaver and blood dogs were used. BTW, why would the Mcanns have Kate's father's medication in their house if he wasn't visiting them? Very strange.

Yes, I think Kate McCann states that it was in an apartment, but I'm sure it was in the villa. So, why were meds there which had been prescribed for Kate's father?

ETA: Is Kate McCann's epilogue a back-covering exercise? Another one of those loose ends tied up?


Last edited by AnnaEsse on Sun 6 May - 10:36; edited 1 time in total

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  mossman on Sun 6 May - 10:35

AnnaEsse wrote:
Carolina wrote:
Iris wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
LJC wrote:The police did not remove the tablets on the 3rd I don't think. I think Kate's parents must have gone out there some hours later and these are the tablets the police removed. That's how I read it. Mind you, the tablets would still have to be removed to be analysed properly, but is the inference that they were some other sort of drug Kate's interpretation of what she thought the PJ were saying, or did the PJ jump in with an assumption?

When Kate's mother flew out to Portugal for the first time after Madeleine's disappearance, she flew out with the Merseyside Priest, because her husband was too sick to travel.

There is a photograph that shows tablets on a table in the McCanns PDL flat and had Madeleine got out of bed, she had would have had access to those tablets, always assuming those tablets were on the table at the time she was home alone. If she was home alone.

That's right, and it says that the tablets were removed from an apartment, not a villa. So it must have been very shortly after Maddie's disappearance, and Pa Healy didn't fly out until much later. So what were his tablets doing there?

This film was NOT made just after Maddie's disappearance! This film was made in August at the villa the McCanns rented after they left OC. This was when the cadaver and blood dogs were used. BTW, why would the Mcanns have Kate's father's medication in their house if he wasn't visiting them? Very strange.

Yes, I think Kate McCann states that it was in an apartment, but I'm sure it was in the villa. So, why were meds there which had been prescribed for Kate's father?

AnnaEsse, this was around 4th August that the dogs searched, as far as we know the parents were in PDL, arriving on 1st August and said to be staying for a week.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  tigger on Sun 6 May - 10:40

Christine wrote:About Cuddle Cat... it was indeed indicated by the dog in the cupboard, but I remember a video where Cuddle Cat was on the floor of the living room first and the dog threw it in the air but didn't really react. Afterwards CC is in the cupboard.The dog then reacts to it. Am I mistaken or does anyone else remember?

I thought the same thing, but Grime would not have moved anything I expect. The toy on the floor might have been another soft toy. It's not easy to see and the dog didn't react to it.

Metodo3 were given 40 cuddle cats by TM - with instructions from Kate to squeeze them to feel motivated.... You can't make it up.
cuddlecat.co.uk was registered as a website for TM within weeks of 3/5. I think Clarrie stopped them using it? I wish they had that would have made the public sit up.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  mossman on Sun 6 May - 10:46

tigger wrote:
Christine wrote:About Cuddle Cat... it was indeed indicated by the dog in the cupboard, but I remember a video where Cuddle Cat was on the floor of the living room first and the dog threw it in the air but didn't really react. Afterwards CC is in the cupboard.The dog then reacts to it. Am I mistaken or does anyone else remember?

I thought the same thing, but Grime would not have moved anything I expect. The toy on the floor might have been another soft toy. It's not easy to see and the dog didn't react to it.

Metodo3 were given 40 cuddle cats by TM - with instructions from Kate to squeeze them to feel motivated.... You can't make it up.
cuddlecat.co.uk was registered as a website for TM within weeks of 3/5. I think Clarrie stopped them using it? I wish they had that would have made the public sit up.

Well, if both Madeleine and Amelie had a cuddlecat each it would make sense. I don't believe cuddlecat was Madeleine's favourite comforter. She had a blanket. Unusual for a child to have two comfort, imo. Usually, they would have a blanket, a toy or nothing. Even Kate hoped Madeleine had her blanket with her in the Oprah interview. She never talks about Madeleine missing cuddlecat.

With my own children being close in age and all of the same sex, at that age what was given to one was usually give to all. Three of everything. With two girls and a boy, somebody giving a small gift could well give two cuddle cats and a different item to Sean. Just an opinion.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  tigger on Sun 6 May - 10:53

mumbles wrote:I've just watched the video and it's one of xklamations... posted on Sept 10th 2008.

Under the video it states that the images are from the McCanns second apartment in Pdl.

Took some stills but they're not too clear.




You may be right that there was a search of the 2nd apt. as well. In fact they were given two - one as an office - by MW. I've never seen the above shots before - not the same as the ones in the villa, which were in white packets and the writing was easy to read.

So there may be evidence somewhere of another search in the 2nd apartment? Which wasn't widely publicised then.
But I'm pretty sure Grime and the dogs didn't search there. So this would be a PJ film or clip?

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  malena stool on Sun 6 May - 11:01

Quote
They sat in stunned silence as “damning images” gathered from the media and Portuguese files were displayed on a big screen. The shots included ­barking dogs trained to find dead bodies, books, documents and medicines taken from the villa they had rented in Praia da Luz after the disappearance of their daughter from apartment 5a of the Ocean Club. Kate writes: “The commentary presented these ‘exhibits’ as fact, as evidence of guilt.
Unquote

Strangely enough Kate, the reason they are presented as facts is they are factual and can be proven. Far more factual than blurred, discordant and changing story lines from friends of the parents, the same parents who never once ventured out to physically search for their daughter. The mother, yes you Kate, who even refused to partake by answering questions put to her by the Portuguese police, the very same police you revile as being 'unhelpful, unprofessional and incompetent'.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13244
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  Annabel on Sun 6 May - 11:13

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id11.html

Wednesday 01 August 2007


Gerry makes another trip to the airport this morning to pick up their Campaign Manager.

In the afternoon Kate does a series of interviews for women's magazines and the Sunday newspapers.

Kate's parents arrive and will be staying for a week.

McCann family friend, and film producer, John Corner arrives to film promotional material for the official 'Find Madeleine' site. Although this never transpires, segments do appear on the Panorama programme aired on 19 November 2007.

Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 6 May - 11:19

Annabel wrote:http://www.mccannfiles.com/id11.html

Wednesday 01 August 2007


Gerry makes another trip to the airport this morning to pick up their Campaign Manager.

In the afternoon Kate does a series of interviews for women's magazines and the Sunday newspapers.

Kate's parents arrive and will be staying for a week.

McCann family friend, and film producer, John Corner arrives to film promotional material for the official 'Find Madeleine' site. Although this never transpires, segments do appear on the Panorama programme aired on 19 November 2007.

Thanks Annabel.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  tigger on Sun 6 May - 12:19

Annabel wrote:http://www.mccannfiles.com/id11.html

Wednesday 01 August 2007


Gerry makes another trip to the airport this morning to pick up their Campaign Manager.

In the afternoon Kate does a series of interviews for women's magazines and the Sunday newspapers.

Kate's parents arrive and will be staying for a week.

McCann family friend, and film producer, John Corner arrives to film promotional material for the official 'Find Madeleine' site. Although this never transpires, segments do appear on the Panorama programme aired on 19 November 2007.

Who was the campaign manager? We're not told. Jon Corner? John McCann? Just as we're not told who the Fund Administrator is. Ever, so far, we can but hope...

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  ann_chovey on Sun 6 May - 12:30

tigger wrote:
Annabel wrote:http://www.mccannfiles.com/id11.html

Wednesday 01 August 2007


Gerry makes another trip to the airport this morning to pick up their Campaign Manager.

In the afternoon Kate does a series of interviews for women's magazines and the Sunday newspapers.

Kate's parents arrive and will be staying for a week.

McCann family friend, and film producer, John Corner arrives to film promotional material for the official 'Find Madeleine' site. Although this never transpires, segments do appear on the Panorama programme aired on 19 November 2007.

Who was the campaign manager? We're not told. Jon Corner? John McCann? Just as we're not told who the Fund Administrator is. Ever, so far, we can but hope...


It would have been Justine McGuiness I think at that time. She was around when the McCs were 'arguidified.'

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/6oct7/PEOPLE_07_10_07.htm

McGuinness - who stood as a Lib Dem candidate at the 2005 General Election - was headhunted in June to help the McCanns' crusade to find four-year-old Maddie.



She was picked because of her political background.




ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  tanszi on Sun 6 May - 12:34

she was picked because of her political background ............. to make the case political.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3096
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  Panda on Sun 6 May - 12:38

I think the Fund Manager might well wave been Skehan, he was Gerry's Boss at Glenfields and appointed a Director of NSU. The list of Directors was all
Family and Friends. not one experienced in searching for missing children.

John McCann......Gerry's Brother and Chairman

Hubner..............Gerry's Golfing pal

Kennedy ...........Kate's Uncle..ex School Governor

Skehan..............Gerry's Boss

Jon Corner..........Friend of the Family

M Linnett............Accountant

Ed Smethurst.......Corporate Lawyer

P.J. Tomlinson .....I think he was the retired Coroner.

Now of course the McCanns are Directors and Skehan, John McCann and I think Hubner or Tomlinson have resigned.


Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  T4two on Sun 6 May - 13:03

mossman wrote:Carolina, that is the video made at the villa in august when her father was there.

What I don't understand is Kates criticism about it not being clear they were her fathers. When I saw the video, way back when, I could see they were issued in her fathers name, in fact they were dispensed by a chemist in the name of McCann. That was always clear to me, from first viewing.

Why is she talking about it now ? Very strange.

But surely her father's name is Healy?

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  mossman on Sun 6 May - 13:06

T4two wrote:
mossman wrote:Carolina, that is the video made at the villa in august when her father was there.

What I don't understand is Kates criticism about it not being clear they were her fathers. When I saw the video, way back when, I could see they were issued in her fathers name, in fact they were dispensed by a chemist in the name of McCann. That was always clear to me, from first viewing.

Why is she talking about it now ? Very strange.

But surely her father's name is Healy?


My apologies, I did not phrase that well. I should have said a chemist by the name of McCann. So the chemist, co-incidently, was called McCann and yes the packets were in the name Healy.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Express 06/05/12

Post  Sponsored content Today at 18:14


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum