Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

have you seen this?

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  Badboy on Sun 6 May - 20:27

wjk wrote:
Wintabells wrote:lowcostholidays.com can hardly give out this kind of offer. Hurry up for time is limited. Take the ones you loved and enjoy your life.

OMG! This can't be genuine?
IT APPEARS TO BE GENUINE/LOOKS GENUINE

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7593
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  Karen on Sun 6 May - 21:03

I feel SICK!!!!

Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Location : The Netherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  wjk on Sun 6 May - 21:24

Karen wrote:I feel SICK!!!!
Me too, Karen. It's disgusting!

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  Roasted Arizona on Sun 6 May - 21:45

My god, I hadn't even considered earlier that maybe the McCanns have sanctioned this.....surely not????!!!!!

Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 717
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  Chris on Sun 6 May - 22:02

Roasted Arizona wrote:My god, I hadn't even considered earlier that maybe the McCanns have sanctioned this.....surely not????!!!!!

I very much doubt they have. Looks like a case of the website owner trawling the web for pictures and hopefully they are the one person in the UK who has never seen the photo of a missing child.

Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1607
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  maebee on Sun 6 May - 22:57

This is disgraceful. I'm looking on that page for an email address to write to them with a complaint about this but their contact info leads me to admin@yootravel.co.uk. Can anybody else find an email addy for this voucher crowd?

maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  cass on Sun 6 May - 23:02

its disgusting -- i posted on fb page same thing .

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 6 May - 23:11

maebee wrote:This is disgraceful. I'm looking on that page for an email address to write to them with a complaint about this but their contact info leads me to admin@yootravel.co.uk. Can anybody else find an email addy for this voucher crowd?

I've sent an email to Low Cost holidays with the link to the Voucher Digg page

Are you aware that Voucher Digg has a photo of Madeleine McCann with the link to your low cost family holidays? This seems to be in very poor taste.

ETA: operations@lowcostholidays.com

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  maebee on Sun 6 May - 23:19

Thanks Anna. I'll write to them at that address.

maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 6 May - 23:21

maebee wrote:Thanks Anna. I'll write to them at that address.

I think it's worth contacting Low Cost Holidays because Voucher Digg is advertising their holidays and probably getting a percentage.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  Lioned on Sun 6 May - 23:23

That is in extraordinary bad taste.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8553
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 6 May - 23:24

Lioned wrote:That is in extraordinary bad taste.

It certainly is and I think Low Cost Holidays needs to know what's being done in the name of their company.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  Badboy on Sun 6 May - 23:24

Lioned wrote:That is in extraordinary bad taste.
A BIT LIKE HOLIDAYS TO DALLAS SHOWING JFK HAVING HIS HEAD BLOWN OFF?

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7593
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  Lioned on Sun 6 May - 23:35

Dont know about that one Badboy but i wonder what the 'dark side' are making of this as their usually pretty quick to copy everything here,strangely quiet i suspect until they can work it out for themselves which with their 1/2 combined brain cell will probably take a while.Funny how they dont trust the mccanns themselves isnt it !

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8553
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  Loopdaloop on Mon 7 May - 0:59

tabs wrote:top of screen middle photo BTW forgot to say

how could someone not know who that is?

This could be a sighting to give them hope...

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  Justiceforallkids on Mon 7 May - 7:00

Lioned wrote:Dont know about that one Badboy but i wonder what the 'dark side' are making of this as their usually pretty quick to copy everything here,strangely quiet i suspect until they can work it out for themselves which with their 1/2 combined brain cell will probably take a while.Funny how they dont trust the mccanns themselves isnt it !

lol bonnybitch is blaming us and just because i wrote i saw this on twitter when i meant i saw it on facebook she reckons i dunnit lol they are nuts the lot of them

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 7 May - 7:59

Justiceforallkids wrote:
Lioned wrote:Dont know about that one Badboy but i wonder what the 'dark side' are making of this as their usually pretty quick to copy everything here,strangely quiet i suspect until they can work it out for themselves which with their 1/2 combined brain cell will probably take a while.Funny how they dont trust the mccanns themselves isnt it !

lol bonnybitch is blaming us and just because i wrote i saw this on twitter when i meant i saw it on facebook she reckons i dunnit lol they are nuts the lot of them

Yes, it was one of us who hacked the site and uploaded the photo! It had to be our fault.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  Chris on Mon 7 May - 8:07

AnnaEsse wrote:
Yes, it was one of us who hacked the site and uploaded the photo! It had to be our fault.


Call me naive but if I go on say the Argos website and look at image properties they were all uploaded today. Do they have some poor fool beavering away on a bank holiday uploading thousands of images?

Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1607
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  Panda on Mon 7 May - 11:27



There is no way lowcostholidays would print the photo without the McCanns permission....they know the McCanns would sue. I think this is a joint
venture , the McCanns get more publicity to remind holidaymakers to search for Madeleine and lowcost get the typical holiday photo to draw the
reader to investigate their site to look for holidays. A plague on both your Houses I say, you all ought to be ashamed of yourselves .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  Justiceforallkids on Mon 7 May - 11:39

Panda wrote:

There is no way lowcostholidays would print the photo without the McCanns permission....they know the McCanns would sue. I think this is a joint
venture , the McCanns get more publicity to remind holidaymakers to search for Madeleine and lowcost get the typical holiday photo to draw the
reader to investigate their site to look for holidays. A plague on both your Houses I say, you all ought to be ashamed of yourselves .

so are you saying the mcanns set this up????????

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 7 May - 11:42

Justiceforallkids wrote:
Panda wrote:

There is no way lowcostholidays would print the photo without the McCanns permission....they know the McCanns would sue. I think this is a joint
venture , the McCanns get more publicity to remind holidaymakers to search for Madeleine and lowcost get the typical holiday photo to draw the
reader to investigate their site to look for holidays. A plague on both your Houses I say, you all ought to be ashamed of yourselves .

so are you saying the mcanns set this up????????

I'm quite sure they wouldn't have. I haven't had a reply from Low Cost Holidays yet about whether they know that the voucher site is using that photo.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  Justiceforallkids on Mon 7 May - 11:43

AnnaEsse wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
Panda wrote:

There is no way lowcostholidays would print the photo without the McCanns permission....they know the McCanns would sue. I think this is a joint
venture , the McCanns get more publicity to remind holidaymakers to search for Madeleine and lowcost get the typical holiday photo to draw the
reader to investigate their site to look for holidays. A plague on both your Houses I say, you all ought to be ashamed of yourselves .

so are you saying the mcanns set this up????????

I'm quite sure they wouldn't have. I haven't had a reply from Low Cost Holidays yet about whether they know that the voucher site is using that photo.

i cant see why they would have i mean how many outside of the uk would have seen that if it had not been brought to our attention know what i mean????

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  kathybelle on Mon 7 May - 11:47

Thank you tabs and AnnaEsse, for putting the links on here. I've also emailed Low Cost Holidays, to complain and I've also given them the link.

I've just had a courtesy reply from Low Cost Holidays, while I'm confident they'll removed the advert, I can't see them giving me any more information, even though I hope they will.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 7 May - 11:50

That ad gets worse when you click for more details and there's the photo again, with "Best Value," underneath.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  Justiceforallkids on Mon 7 May - 11:58

can i just say despite what we think of the mcanns i just cant see them doing something like this everyone is allowed their opinion but imo i dont think they did this

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: have you seen this?

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:45


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum