Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns running again in Liverpool

+14
wjk
Justiceforallkids
tigger
mossman
AnnaEsse
marxman
fred
interested
almostgothic
matthew
pennylane
Alfiefinn
MaryB
maebee
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

McCanns running again in Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns running again in Liverpool

Post  Panda Mon 7 May - 11:14

@NBY , I was trying to reply to your query about EWA, but for some reason my computer is playing up again and I can't quote from your post. Just
wanted to say, glad you asked because I didn't know either. McCanns running again in Liverpool - Page 2 294124

No one had mentioned if the McCanns were running for Madeleine and receiving donations or the Organisers Charity . has it been mentioned.?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
McCanns running again in Liverpool - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns running again in Liverpool - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

McCanns running again in Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns running again in Liverpool

Post  kitti Mon 7 May - 15:30

As I said, if the mccanns thought she was alive they would be Circulating the NEW picture not peddling the old three year old picture, they know full well she never got past three and that's why they haven't worn a t shirt with a Madeleine looking 9.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
McCanns running again in Liverpool - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns running again in Liverpool - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 7 May - 18:33

What age is he?
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 7 May - 18:35

Who's he?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 7 May - 18:39

Gerry
eta
The one who looks old and has a fat midrif.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 7 May - 18:42

snowflake wrote:Gerry

I think Gerry is around 44yrs old, snowflake. When Madeleine first disappeared, the McCanns ages were given as 39yrs old.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 7 May - 18:43

44 in June. I personally try not to make comments about someone's appearance as I closely resemble my avatar!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 7 May - 18:51

Quite right.
I think he looks ok, only a year or so younger than boris who looks ok but much older.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 7 May - 18:51

snowflake wrote:What age is he?

he who?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 7 May - 18:57

Keep up at the back there, The End is Nigh! It's Gerry and we've sorted that one out!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 7 May - 18:57

We talking about pepper pig here?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 7 May - 19:00

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Keep up at the back there, The End is Nigh! It's Gerry and we've sorted that one out!

Aye, didn't spot there was another page after the redirect to my last read Post McCanns running again in Liverpool - Page 2 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2