Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Mail - COULD TAKE A FURTHER 3YRS TO SIFT THROUGH MATERIAL

+9
fred
ann_chovey
mummy45
AnnaEsse
dutchclogs
almostgothic
Justiceforallkids
welshy
Keela
13 posters

Go down

Daily Mail - COULD TAKE A FURTHER 3YRS TO SIFT THROUGH MATERIAL Empty Daily Mail - COULD TAKE A FURTHER 3YRS TO SIFT THROUGH MATERIAL

Post  Keela Mon 7 May - 12:37

Poor Kate has at last felt strong enough to take part in a fun run in Liverpool. I have left a comment to the effect that she has felt strong enough to participate in other fun runs and is strong enough to grin like a Cheshire Cat with her husband for the cameras. I have also said that enough is enough and she should get her backside back to Portugaayl to answer the 48 questions which she so skillfully avoided. I doubt that it will be published but I feel better for having sent it!!!!!!
I forgot to ask why the picture on her vest is the one of a 3 year old Madeleine. If anyone else is going to post a comment, would they please ask this question?
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :
Daily Mail - COULD TAKE A FURTHER 3YRS TO SIFT THROUGH MATERIAL Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Daily Mail - COULD TAKE A FURTHER 3YRS TO SIFT THROUGH MATERIAL Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail - COULD TAKE A FURTHER 3YRS TO SIFT THROUGH MATERIAL Empty COULD TAKE A FURTHER 3YRS TO SIFT THROUGH MATERIAL

Post  welshy Mon 7 May - 12:37

welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :
Daily Mail - COULD TAKE A FURTHER 3YRS TO SIFT THROUGH MATERIAL Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Daily Mail - COULD TAKE A FURTHER 3YRS TO SIFT THROUGH MATERIAL Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail - COULD TAKE A FURTHER 3YRS TO SIFT THROUGH MATERIAL Empty Re: Daily Mail - COULD TAKE A FURTHER 3YRS TO SIFT THROUGH MATERIAL

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 7 May - 12:44

imo that speaks volumes 3 years????? imo it means they are no longer looking fora living maddie
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail - COULD TAKE A FURTHER 3YRS TO SIFT THROUGH MATERIAL Empty Re: Daily Mail - COULD TAKE A FURTHER 3YRS TO SIFT THROUGH MATERIAL

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 7 May - 12:47

Kate McCann seems to have lost a lot of weight. Her legs are like sticks. In contrast, Gerry is all blubber round his middle!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 7 May - 12:48

AnnaEsse wrote:Kate McCann seems to have lost a lot of weight. Her legs are like sticks. In contrast, Gerry is all blubber round his middle!

maybe gerry has been eating too many seabass pies????? Daily Mail - COULD TAKE A FURTHER 3YRS TO SIFT THROUGH MATERIAL 23324
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 7 May - 12:49

"Could" in this context is merely a simplistic extrapolation of what we are told (cough) has happened thus far.

I'm afraid I cannot countenance the illusion that SY are going through all the documents etc. in some sort of strict order without actual weighting and prioritising certain aspects.

But if Healy & McCann believe that they have three further years of freedom, then I should doubt that very much indeed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 7 May - 12:57

Interesting to see that these two insomniac, irritable, deeply anxious depressives (who are experiencing indefinable fear) are yet again out and about and grinning their heads off.

Mr Amaral's lawyer - please take note ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Mon 7 May - 13:28

I gave someone who love's the McCanns a red point and it came up green Daily Mail - COULD TAKE A FURTHER 3YRS TO SIFT THROUGH MATERIAL 157799 DM is a loud of Cheats Daily Mail - COULD TAKE A FURTHER 3YRS TO SIFT THROUGH MATERIAL 541656 DM
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Mon 7 May - 13:30

dutchclogs wrote:I gave someone who love's the McCanns a red point and it came up green Daily Mail - COULD TAKE A FURTHER 3YRS TO SIFT THROUGH MATERIAL 157799 DM is a loud of Cheats Daily Mail - COULD TAKE A FURTHER 3YRS TO SIFT THROUGH MATERIAL 541656 DM

Which one....I'll do the 'adjustor'!
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Mon 7 May - 13:32

Justiceforallkids wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:Kate McCann seems to have lost a lot of weight. Her legs are like sticks. In contrast, Gerry is all blubber round his middle!

maybe gerry has been eating too many seabass pies????? Daily Mail - COULD TAKE A FURTHER 3YRS TO SIFT THROUGH MATERIAL 23324

with child Friendly toppings Daily Mail - COULD TAKE A FURTHER 3YRS TO SIFT THROUGH MATERIAL 23324 Daily Mail - COULD TAKE A FURTHER 3YRS TO SIFT THROUGH MATERIAL 23324
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 7 May - 13:34

Graham from Thailand says his 'hart,' goes with them! Should be easy to spot!

Daily Mail - COULD TAKE A FURTHER 3YRS TO SIFT THROUGH MATERIAL Deer-white-tailed-deer
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 7 May - 13:36

There is no indication from the Report as to who is benefitting from this run ....very strange.

Apart from Kate , in one of the photos there is another Female runner with her back to the Camera with the "never give up", the madeleinefoundation,
so was this another sponsored run to benefit the Fund.??? What a nerve , while the Taxpayer is paying millions, the McCanns try to make even more money !!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mummy45 Mon 7 May - 13:39

Why do they need to keep raising money when the Met are funding all this?
Why can't tehy stop and concentrate on a normal family life with teh twins?
Egomaniacs
mummy45
mummy45
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 170
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Mon 7 May - 13:51

Panda wrote:There is no indication from the Report as to who is benefitting from this run ....very strange.

Apart from Kate , in one of the photos there is another Female runner with her back to the Camera with the "never give up", the madeleinefoundation,
so was this another sponsored run to benefit the Fund.??? What a nerve , while the Taxpayer is paying millions, the McCanns try to make even more money !!!

Looks like Kate's friend Nicki Gill.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/lindaMcqueenNickyGill.JPG

Daily Mail - COULD TAKE A FURTHER 3YRS TO SIFT THROUGH MATERIAL LindaMcqueenNickyGill
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 7 May - 14:02

Love this comment as I can just see it happening!!

[quote]Kate vowed yesterday 'we'll never give up'............I have a vision of two elderly residents sitting in their care home, named Gerry and Kate, still saying the same mantra, although with frail voices, shaky liver spotted hands, and failing eyesight....So sad.
- Fred (Jane really), Berkshire, 7/5/2012 11:09

and no it isn't me, just spotted the fred (spooky)
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 7 May - 14:17

ann_chovey wrote:
Panda wrote:There is no indication from the Report as to who is benefitting from this run ....very strange.

Looks like Kate's friend Nicki Gill.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/lindaMcqueenNickyGill.JPG

Daily Mail - COULD TAKE A FURTHER 3YRS TO SIFT THROUGH MATERIAL LindaMcqueenNickyGill

Thanks ann_chovey....normally when there is a sponsored run it is stated "in aid of". This could be like the Marathon when all the runners fun for their own beneficiaries.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 7 May - 15:47

so another three years could mean a potentional £6million more of UK taxpayers money.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 7 May - 16:03

tanszi wrote:so another three years could mean a potentional £6million more of UK taxpayers money.

..and God knows how much for the 'fund'
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 7 May - 16:32

fred wrote:
tanszi wrote:so another three years could mean a potentional £6million more of UK taxpayers money.

I don't think the Government would stand for it, there was concern among Conservative Backbenchers when Cameron announced a Review.Cameron
and Osbourne are regarded as too rich to understand poverty which makes them unsympathetic and they will be lucky to stay in Office until the
next Election.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfiefinn Mon 7 May - 17:36

Panda wrote:
fred wrote:

I don't think the Government would stand for it, there was concern among Conservative Backbenchers when Cameron announced a Review.Cameron
and Osbourne are regarded as too rich to understand poverty which makes them unsympathetic and they will be lucky to stay in Office until the
next Election.

I agree Panda.

I think that the announcement of government funding for the review was seen as a bit of a "Let them eat cake" moment by many.
Alfiefinn
Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1482
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 7 May - 18:48

I see the Daily Mail suspended comments at 8:49 am. 27 comments between 6:06 and 8:49 am - many not favourable to the parents.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 7 May - 22:29

Well Bernard Hogan Howe, met commissioner has said thre is no limit of time and manpower, that means hard cash to you and me the UKL taxpayer, that he will LAVISH (in abundance and extravagance -so not what is needed, just excessive) on this case. Nice to know that the man in charge is going to lavish money on this review, i wish hed lavish it on the huge number of kids that go missing every year instead of this. I understand he actually raised money for the McCs Fund, what is his interest. Can he be relied upon to be objective in this review, oh yes dead or alive, and the forensic timeline (didnt say which one) has gaps spouted by Andy Dedwood, obviously spoke to the media pack with this mans authority. Who said its a whitewash. Well im joining you. jimo. this is worse than a link to the Fund website, this is Hogan Howe being paypal with our taxes.

Oh the paper didnt print mine either. thats ok.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down