Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the photo hacker

+13
Annabel
Panda
tanszi
MaryB
mossman
cherry1
Justiceforallkids
margaret
want the truth
pennylane
kitti
Chris
dutchclogs
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker - Page 2 Empty Re: oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the photo hacker

Post  mossman Tue 8 May - 10:33

pennylane wrote:
mossman wrote:The Chinese angle is interesting. They have not been to China yet, have they ? Here we go, anybody know who the Chinese equivalent of Oprah is ?

Actually there is an equivalent. Chen Luyu is considered the Chinese Oprah!

Well, watch that sofa !
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker - Page 2 Empty Re: oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the photo hacker

Post  pennylane Tue 8 May - 10:40

mossman wrote:
pennylane wrote:
mossman wrote:The Chinese angle is interesting. They have not been to China yet, have they ? Here we go, anybody know who the Chinese equivalent of Oprah is ?

Actually there is an equivalent. Chen Luyu is considered the Chinese Oprah!

Well, watch that sofa !

oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker - Page 2 819946
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker - Page 2 Empty ha ha ha

Post  want the truth Tue 8 May - 10:59

mossman wrote:
kitti wrote:Oplah?

oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker - Page 2 23324

oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker - Page 2 23324 oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker - Page 2 23324 oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker - Page 2 23324 oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker - Page 2 23324 oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker - Page 2 23324 velly velly funny
want the truth
want the truth

Number of posts : 48
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Tue 8 May - 11:15

Well sorry but I for one think the using of the photograph in this way is mischief making of the worst order. I totally disapprove. And people making sure it got as many hits as possible is just as bad. Sorry I'm disgusted.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 8 May - 11:19

MaryB wrote:Well sorry but I for one think the using of the photograph in this way is mischief making of the worst order. I totally disapprove. And people making sure it got as many hits as possible is just as bad. Sorry I'm disgusted.

It is MaryB l think we all agree it's disgusting - especially using past tense - but CR are onto them now.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 8 May - 11:21

MaryB wrote:Well sorry but I for one think the using of the photograph in this way is mischief making of the worst order. I totally disapprove. And people making sure it got as many hits as possible is just as bad. Sorry I'm disgusted.
as are well all and i hope yoi dont think i have been advetising it i posted it once on twitter that is all
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 8 May - 11:24

Im not disgusted. The travel bags and luggage tags are all holiday related, something like this was going to happen sooner or later. her picture is everywhere, her parents and media made sure of that. i think its ironic that her pic is being used for holidays in the Algarve. anyway its more money for the McCs, and Carter Ruck so theyll be happy. I dont think they care where the money comes from theyve had pensioners, children, people with little money, people with lots of money, all giving to the Fund. i think the most digusting thing still is the circumstances which allowed Madeleine to disappear, everything else is just PR. jimo.

JFAK dont you think its strange that its people from this and other forums that appear to notice things first. dont the McCs have people scanning the media world for articles such as this. id be surprised if they havent. A bit like Goncalo Amarals book. they weren t interested initially, now theyre suing him when they realised he had some money, they werent interested in their "reputation" initially. So perhaps they were aware of it, and instread of having it moved quickly and quiety left it for outrage to develop, and hope that outrage develops you know a bit like the rioting in the street if they were arrested in Portugal. sadly the deal, the jemmied shutters, the girl in India, the pic and dna have all got me to the stage where anything to do with the McCs is tainted by them in some way. jimo.

Last edited by tanszi on Tue 8 May - 11:40; edited 1 time in total
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 8 May - 11:26

tanszi wrote:Im not disgusted. The travel bags and luggage tags are all holiday related, something like this was going to happen sooner or later. her picture is everywhere, her parents and media made sure of that. i think its ironic that her pic is being used for holidays in the Algarve. anyway its more money for the McCs, and Carter Ruck so theyll be happy. I dont think they care where the money comes from theyve had pensioners, children, people with little money, people with lots of money, all giving to the Fund. i think the most digusting thing still is the circumstances which allowed Madeleine to disappear, everything else is just PR. jimo.

agree
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 8 May - 11:26

while there appears to be a couple of mediocre TV talk show hosts in China, incidentally
both twin brothers - Clarrie Yum Bang Bang and Clarrie Fong Huey Balls - the Oprah of China
appears to be a Yang Lan, seen here interviewing Bill Clinton.

I have to agree the use of this image of Madeleine is totally out of order, but I dont recall the pros who are up in arms about it ever voicing their disgust at the Mccanns marketing of their own daughter, and the fact that Posters were being charged for! all posters should have been free!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Tue 8 May - 11:36

I too disapprove of Madeleine's photo being used as a tool for advertising and money making. I don't know who is behind this latest thing, but it's very wrong.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 8 May - 11:37

Justiceforallkids wrote:
as are well all and i hope yoi dont think i have been advetising it i posted it once on twitter that is all

justiceforall kids, the only people who have advertised this are the McCanns. It is they who ensured it was advertised in the press, before it was removed from the site in question, thereby encouraging to click and see. If they had wanted this to be removed immediately, the should have gone about it in the correct manner, then if they so wished they could have spoken out about it, once it had been removed. If they did decide to seek compensation you can bet your bottom dollor they will argue xxxxxx amount of people saw this, hence further pain and suffering for "poor" Kate and Gerry. What they will forget to mention is the majority of people who saw it will have done so as a result of the "spokesperson" telling them about it.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Tue 8 May - 11:42

Sorry, I think it's better to delete this thread. Three pages with comments already. oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker - Page 2 284844
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 8 May - 11:46

why delete and not lock Annabel
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Tue 8 May - 11:47

Because everybody can read this.
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Tue 8 May - 11:50

And why should they not be able to read it. I am not ashamed of my opinion.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 8 May - 11:51

im sorry annabel i dont understand.Are you concerned with what people are saying they feel.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 8 May - 13:17

Since Carly is saying it was not her, it's a question of libel . So perhaps Annabel means it has nothing to do with Madeleine any more and maybe locked or moved off the front page.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Tue 8 May - 14:30

Thanks Panda, that's what I meant.
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 8 May - 15:21

tanszi wrote:Im not disgusted. The travel bags and luggage tags are all holiday related, something like this was going to happen sooner or later. her picture is everywhere, her parents and media made sure of that. i think its ironic that her pic is being used for holidays in the Algarve. anyway its more money for the McCs, and Carter Ruck so theyll be happy. I dont think they care where the money comes from theyve had pensioners, children, people with little money, people with lots of money, all giving to the Fund. i think the most digusting thing still is the circumstances which allowed Madeleine to disappear, everything else is just PR. jimo.

JFAK dont you think its strange that its people from this and other forums that appear to notice things first. dont the McCs have people scanning the media world for articles such as this. id be surprised if they havent. A bit like Goncalo Amarals book. they weren t interested initially, now theyre suing him when they realised he had some money, they werent interested in their "reputation" initially. So perhaps they were aware of it, and instread of having it moved quickly and quiety left it for outrage to develop, and hope that outrage develops you know a bit like the rioting in the street if they were arrested in Portugal. sadly the deal, the jemmied shutters, the girl in India, the pic and dna have all got me to the stage where anything to do with the McCs is tainted by them in some way. jimo.

Yes, the McCanns could have had it removed quietly. This way they have told millions about it before it was removed. And btw, on a certain weird forum, we are getting the blame for publicizing this and drawing attention to it. Not the McCanns and their spokesman, who have managed to get it plastered over at least two national papers, this forum!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Tue 8 May - 15:25

AnnaEsse wrote:

Yes, the McCanns could have had it removed quietly. This way they have told millions about it before it was removed. And btw, on a certain weird forum, we are getting the blame for publicizing this and drawing attention to it. Not the McCanns and their spokesman, who have managed to get it plastered over at least two national papers, this forum!

..and the tv. It's been on BBC local and national news, so no doubt it's also on the other channels too.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 8 May - 15:27

dazedandconfused wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

..and the tv. It's been on BBC local and national news, so no doubt it's also on the other channels too.

But let's face it, this forum have a much greater reach than any of that lot put together! oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker - Page 2 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Tue 8 May - 15:28

Well of course the Mccanns would want it publicised as widely as possible, they wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to sue would they?
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 8 May - 16:00

mara thon wrote:Well of course the Mccanns would want it publicised as widely as possible, they wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to sue would they?

It's an ill wind - Most bad things that happen have a good result for someone.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum