Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Libel ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Libel ...

Post  kitti on Tue 8 May - 14:50

The Italian police are taking Amanda Knox and her parents to court for saying that the Italian police beat a confession out off her .



Why can't the Portuguese police take aunty Phil to court for publicly saying that Kate and Jerry McCann were offered a deal to confess when it was a lie?

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel ...

Post  almostgothic on Tue 8 May - 15:12

I wish they would take her to court for calling them 'imbeciles' too!

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel ...

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 8 May - 15:16

Who was it who said the PJ must have planted evidence?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel ...

Post  kitti on Tue 8 May - 16:41

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-495012/Kate-McCanns-mother-I-understand-children-left-alone.html


Last edited by kitti on Tue 8 May - 21:18; edited 1 time in total

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel ...

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 8 May - 20:20

kitti wrote:http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/233331140.png?key=6592353&Expires=1336492471&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=Nt-qXLdS2dx7n3JlleoMc7bckKMfZ326AtQ6VF5d9KF5K83WHdE6wGNJNp5fukD9v~JP7gWqKmtQpuFvJ~5pOhl3EHzf-hbZCOcscJA6RrKS9e8aaoo17dARBW5HnfMKtBQZYVzGC9zRIwekPY8VXozLM3it3MYLtICK27OgrwQ_

I'm getting access denied, kitti.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel ...

Post  kathybelle on Tue 8 May - 20:24

AnnaEsse wrote:Who was it who said the PJ must have planted evidence?

Hello AnnaEsse, it was Kate McCanns mother Susan Healy, who said the PJ must have planted the evidence that was found in the car.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel ...

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 8 May - 20:25

kathybelle wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:Who was it who said the PJ must have planted evidence?

Hello AnnaEsse, it was Kate McCanns mother Susan Healy, who said the PJ must have planted the evidence that was found in the car.

Thanks kathybelle.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel ...

Post  kitti on Tue 8 May - 21:13

She said evil plotters have planted The evidence.....funny though as Gerry McCann has stated for 5 years that there's wasn't any evidence and she also mentioned murder......that's funny too as the pj have never mentioned 'murder'.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel ...

Post  kathybelle on Tue 8 May - 21:37

AnnaEsse wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:Who was it who said the PJ must have planted evidence?

Hello AnnaEsse, it was Kate McCanns mother Susan Healy, who said the PJ must have planted the evidence that was found in the car.

Thanks kathybelle.

Hi AnnaEsse

I've been looking for the article regarding Susan Healy implying the PJ planted the evidence in the car her daughter and son-law hired, but I can't find it. The only article I can find is a Daily Mail article. In one paragraph, Susan Healy says she fears plotters have planted evidence in the car then in another paragraph, she says the perpetrator planted evidence in the car.

She says "I know why this is happening, the police are trying to frame them for murder." She then goes on to say "If there is any evidence to implicate Kate and Gerry in any way, then it has been planted." I'll put the link on here, but if it doesn't open and you want to read the article, just type in the Google box, "Susan Healy Says Evidence Was Planted in Her Daughter's Car" and you will come to the Daily Mail. article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article/-495009/My-daughter-framed-says-mother-Kate-McCann.html


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel ...

Post  malena stool on Tue 8 May - 21:41

AnnaEsse wrote:
kitti wrote:http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/233331140.png?key=6592353&Expires=1336492471&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=Nt-qXLdS2dx7n3JlleoMc7bckKMfZ326AtQ6VF5d9KF5K83WHdE6wGNJNp5fukD9v~JP7gWqKmtQpuFvJ~5pOhl3EHzf-hbZCOcscJA6RrKS9e8aaoo17dARBW5HnfMKtBQZYVzGC9zRIwekPY8VXozLM3it3MYLtICK27OgrwQ_

I'm getting access denied, kitti.

Is this it Anna?
Kate McCann's mother: 'I can't understand why the children were left alone'Last updated at 13:14 20 November 2007

The mother of Kate McCann has said she could not understand why the couple left their children in their holiday apartment while they went for dinner with friends.
Susan Healy, 61, told the Panorama interview: "I have to say that I'm surprised that Kate and Gerry left their children at all. I have thought about it a lot because they are such caring parents and I think 'why?'"
Mrs Healy, 61, has also repeated her concerns that efforts are being made to frame her daughter. "I'm worried that evidence is being planted," she said.
Scroll down for more...
Framed: Kate's parents Brian and Susan Healy believe plotters could be framing the couple
Read more...
Murat's girlfriend: I didn't take Madeleine
Madeleine: Tapas Nine witness says 'Mediterranean man took her'
Madeleine police: We may never charge the McCanns
Mrs Healy, of Allerton, Merseyside, added: "I know my daughter and I know how much Madeleine meant to her. My daughter had nothing to do with the disappearance of Madeleine."
Police have refused to reveal what alleged evidence they have against the McCanns. It is not the first time Mrs Healy has claimed that false evidence has been used in the case.
When the McCanns were made suspects she said: "This is a set-up. It must have been planted by the perpetrator.'The mother of Kate McCann fears that evidence is being planted to frame her daughter, she told yesterday.
Mrs Healy has also said she believed plotters might still be planting false evidence to make it appear that Mrs McCann and her husband Gerry were involved in the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine.
She told Panorama: "I'm worried that evidence is being planted."
Police have refused to reveal what alleged evidence they have against Mr and Mrs McCann, both 39, of Rothley, Leicestershire.
But the couple were made official suspects in the case after specialist sniffer dogs detected the "scent of death" in their hire car and microscopic traces of blood in their holiday apartment.
Scroll down for more...
Victims: Is someone trying to frame Kate and Gerry?
It is not the first time Mrs Healy has claimed that false evidence has been used in the case.
Speaking when the McCanns were made arguidos and it was claimed that DNA had been found, Madeleine's grandmother said: "This is a set-up. It must have been planted by the perpetrator."
She went on: "I know why this is happening - the police are trying to frame them for murder. If there is any evidence to implicate Kate and Gerry in any way then it has been planted."

Madeleine McCann: Missing since May 3


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-495012/Kate-McCanns-mother-I-understand-children-left-alone.html#ixzz1uJS1Oe7C

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13244
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel ...

Post  kathybelle on Tue 8 May - 22:08

kitti wrote:She said evil plotters have planted The evidence.....funny though as Gerry McCann has stated for 5 years that there's wasn't any evidence and she also mentioned murder......that's funny too as the pj have never mentioned 'murder'.

Hi Kitti

You must have sent your post as I was writing my post, with the same information. As you say Susan Healy mentions murder, but the PJ haven't.

In the article I read, which was around 4yrs ago, Susan Healy definitely said the PJ planted the evidence.

Susan Healy, contradicted Gerry, when she acknowledged that there was evidence in the hire car, even though she said it was planted. Gerry said there was no evidence found in the hire car. Whether the evidence in the car was planted or not, the evidence is proof that Madeleine came to harm.

Mrs Healy inadvertantly admitted that Eddie the sniffer doggie did his job correctly, because he was the one who found the evidence. Whereas Gerry has mocked Eddie and his doggie pal Keela for the past 5yrs.


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel ...

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 8 May - 22:16

Thanks kitti, kathybelle and malena. I reckon what Susan Healy said verges on libel, accusing the PJ of trying to frame Kate and Gerry for murder.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel ...

Post  tanszi on Tue 8 May - 22:48

when you dont know that your child is prepared to leave her three children under age 4 in an apartment in a foreign country with doors locked/unlocked you dont know your daughter. I think she doesnt want to believe a) that they left the children b) they were capable of leaving the children without a second thought c) she doesnt want to believe that anything happened with her daughter or son in law being responsible, that why she s going for planted evidence. jimo.

im quite sure the "deal" could be construed as libel and damaging to the reputation of the PJ, any others come to mind i add them.


tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3096
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel ...

Post  fred on Wed 9 May - 8:09

AnnaEsse wrote:Who was it who said the PJ must have planted evidence?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOkpiJ6DEco

Suprised that this hasn't been whoosh clucked by now!

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4824
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel ...

Post  kathybelle on Wed 9 May - 9:19

fred wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:Who was it who said the PJ must have planted evidence?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOkpiJ6DEco

Suprised that this hasn't been whoosh clucked by now!

Good morning Fred

Some time ago, many videos were whooshed, then one by one they returned.

I'm sure since Mrs Healy spoke on this video, she must be aware that her daughter and son-in-law are more involved with Madeleine's disappearance than neglect. Although Mrs Healy was so certain that they would answer every question they were asked, she said it was in their best interests to answer the questions.

I wonder how Mrs Healy felt, when she learned that Kate refused to answer all but one question that she was asked and the question she did answer, was a flippant answer to the question "Are you aware that in not answering the questions, you are jeopardising the investigation, which seeks to discover what happened to your daughter? Kate's answer was "If that's what the investigation thinks."

I don't care whether a lawyer told her to stay silent or not, the fact is, if Kate and her husband were truly not involved with Madeleine's disappearance, she would have answered every question put to her.

In the video, Mrs Healy implies that anyone who knows Kate and Gerry, know that they wouldn't harm their children. I don't live too far from the town of Hyde, where the GP Harold Shipman murdered a lot of his patients. I remember some of his patient, being outraged that their lovely Dr Shipman, was being accused of murder. According to them, Dr Shipman wouldn't harm a fly, let alone his patients.

I also remember Shipman, standing outside the rear of his surgery, before he was arrested, blatently telling the media, that he'd done nothing wrong.

Kate and Gerry McCann have been saying similar for the past 5yrs.

Mrs Healy has outwardly got to support her daughter and son-in-law, but inwardly she must have the same feelings as those of us, who've followed this case for the past 5yrs.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel ...

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:00


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum