Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'That wasn't Maddie... it was my daughter':/Dailymail

+17
fedrules
keepingmum
kathybelle
wjk
cass
gillyspot
cherry1
Badboy
matthew
almostgothic
Annabel
saloongirl
mara thon
mossman
halfamo
Chris
Justiceforallkids
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

'That wasn't Maddie... it was my daughter':/Dailymail - Page 2 Empty Re: 'That wasn't Maddie... it was my daughter':/Dailymail

Post  keepingmum Thu 10 May - 9:54

the McCanns should hang their heads in shame, Jay. Your cousins are what true loving parents should be.
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :
'That wasn't Maddie... it was my daughter':/Dailymail - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100'That wasn't Maddie... it was my daughter':/Dailymail - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

'That wasn't Maddie... it was my daughter':/Dailymail - Page 2 Empty Re: 'That wasn't Maddie... it was my daughter':/Dailymail

Post  fedrules Thu 10 May - 10:24

Jay, I'm really sorry to hear about your cousin's devastating loss. I wish you strength as you try to comfort them at this terrible time.
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :
'That wasn't Maddie... it was my daughter':/Dailymail - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100'That wasn't Maddie... it was my daughter':/Dailymail - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 10 May - 13:46

Jay, l'm so sorry to hear of your familys loss. RIP Gods newest angel. xxx
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Thu 10 May - 16:16

Thank you everyone so much for all your kind words - I know forum friends are caring people, we all want truth and justice for a little girl none of us knew. My cousin and her husband have a close and loving immediate family and friends and they will all help each other. All families and friends have sadness and bereavement to cope with and we all stick together. Many thanks for your thoughts.

Yesterday I was really ranting about Daybreak and the Express still perpetuating the mythical story of the false sighting and my Mom and hubby told me to stop reading about the case. I was told that I was obsessed and to leave it alone, but I can't and without forums like this, MCF and Jill's I'd go spare! Mccannfiles, Pamalam and HideHo's videos have informed so many more people with details unavailable from the gutless cowards who spin in our media.

Doubt whether justice will ever happen for Maddie via SY, but more and more people seem to be researching for info after the onslaught of news over the last couple of weeks. So proceedings may never be taken against the perpetrators of this crime, but they will never get the complete exoneration they crave imo.
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 403
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 10 May - 17:11

[quote="jay2001"

Yesterday I was really ranting about Daybreak and the Express still perpetuating the mythical story of the false sighting and my Mom and hubby told me to stop reading about the case. I was told that I was obsessed and to leave it alone, but I can't and without forums like this, MCF and Jill's I'd go spare! Mccannfiles, Pamalam and HideHo's videos have informed so many more people with details unavailable from the gutless cowards who spin in our media.

Doubt whether justice will ever happen for Maddie via SY, but more and more people seem to be researching for info after the onslaught of news over the last couple of weeks. So proceedings may never be taken against the perpetrators of this crime, but they will never get the complete exoneration they crave imo.[/quote]

I'm very sorry for your loss Jay2001.
I agree with you, I've been told numerous times that I am obsessed, and I agree I am. Huge amount of thanks from me to people like Pamalam, Tony etc. They have the guts and courage to stand up to them, I really respect them. I doubt any justice will be coming for Madeleine, just more cover ups and money for her parents. What a sad world we live in?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Thu 10 May - 18:34

Thanks, Fred.

Compare how many lives the parents have wrecked through their own fault. Compare their venom and the bile spewed out by their supporters. What redress will this latest family have? Think Nutella said in the sun today that the Swiss man had almost been cleared, or words to that effect. Will Cordelia Cartland be writing more pathetic prose again tomorrow like today (Huffington Post I think - been reading loads, but think it was that). All these flowery embellishments and they don't think to check that the story was proved wrong 2 days ago.

How are team mc getting so much support? If we knew that we'd all be Mystic Meg or septic Peg!
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Thu 10 May - 21:47

I have no doubt that, one sad day, Madeleine's body will be found, for I am sure she is dead. I am sure that one sad day the extended family of Madeleine will be in mourning and will know how awful this feeling is, to know that one so young and beautiful has died. Nothing may ever be proved in this case, but in time the awful truth will dawn upon the extended family and it will hit them in the head and in the stomach so hard, their grief will be unbearable and, for some family members, the guilt will be unbearable and their lives will never be the same again. No one may ever be punished for this disappearance but they will be punished all the same through their emotions. My heart goes out to all those who have lost someone close to them and no parent should ever know the feeling of losing a child.

I feel your pain jay2001.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Fri 11 May - 11:48

Good post LJC (and thanks) - they may never face justice, but everyone who knows the truth will have to live with it forever. It will gnaw away at their lives and they will suffer.

Just googled to see if Daybreak were still running with this Swiss story and they don't appear to. Will this last 2 weeks flurry of spin quieten down now till the next 'sighting'?

PS Thanks again to everyone on this thread for your kind thoughts and words - it means a lot.
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2