Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did the British media 'brief' against the PJ

4 posters

Go down

Did the British media 'brief' against the PJ Empty Did the British media 'brief' against the PJ

Post  MaryB Thu 10 May - 17:06

I watched a bit of the Andy Coulson thing this afternoon. He was asked did he brief against this or that. And on whose instructions.
I wondered if the British media briefed against the PJ and Goncalo Amaral. My personal opinion is yes they did. Also if they did I wonder who was behind this briefing. Hmmm!! Just to make it clear the McCanns weren't mentioned today as far as Iknow. But it was this briefing against this and briefing against that got my attention.

Last edited by MaryB on Thu 10 May - 17:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to clarify)
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
Did the British media 'brief' against the PJ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Did the British media 'brief' against the PJ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Did the British media 'brief' against the PJ Empty Re: Did the British media 'brief' against the PJ

Post  kitti Thu 10 May - 17:09

What a slim ball coulson is....he skimmed round everything ....he reminded me off gerry McCann .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Did the British media 'brief' against the PJ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Did the British media 'brief' against the PJ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Did the British media 'brief' against the PJ Empty Re: Did the British media 'brief' against the PJ

Post  margaret Thu 10 May - 18:27

I didn't watch it but l saw tweets of its progress. These people with lots of control make me laugh, put them up against the wall and they buckle in a multitude of 'can't remembers'...... Did the British media 'brief' against the PJ 294124
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Thu 10 May - 21:42

kitti wrote:What a slim ball coulson is....he skimmed round everything ....he reminded me off gerry McCann .

I didn't see or hear Coulson's evidence but I don't think Gerry #McCann is a smooth operator - He will have already known all questions in each "interview" before the camera's started rolling.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down