Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNA help

5 posters

Go down

DNA help Empty DNA help

Post  mariang Fri 11 May - 4:58

If DNA is transferable to clothing etc....and the Mccanns say that the DNA of Madeleine found in the scenic car was from her sandals - then why wasnt any transferable DNA found in the apartment belonging to Madeleine?

Any ideas?
mariang
mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 142
Warning :
DNA help Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DNA help Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

DNA help Empty Re: DNA help

Post  tigger Fri 11 May - 6:18

mariang wrote:If DNA is transferable to clothing etc....and the Mccanns say that the DNA of Madeleine found in the scenic car was from her sandals - then why wasnt any transferable DNA found in the apartment belonging to Madeleine?

Any ideas?

It gets even better. Maddie was abducted in her pyjamas, allegedly. If you read Dr. Roberts 'Dormant Issues' is transpires that there must have been at least three sets of pyjamas.
Because one other excuse was (probably the first) that the DNA in the carboot was from Maddie's dirty pyjamas.
Now: Kate also told a friend that the first thing she did on arriving in the apartment MW gave them - after 3/5 - was to lay out Maddie's pyjamas on an empty bed. (chorus of Aaaah poor woman...). So that makes three.
The ones she was wearing.
The ones on the bed - which were folded and clean.
The dirty ones thrown in the boot of the car (not so loved as the other ones then) being the source of the DNA.

Three sets of pyjamas for one week - if the twins were treated the same - 9 sets of pyjamas. DNA help 29204

The sandals - which may have been brought into play after dr. Roberts' article - were requested for DNA by the PJ. But at that time they were NOT suitable to extract DNA because the McCanns told the PJ the children all shared the sandals between them. Same with the toothbrush etc. No DNA to be had of Maddie in May. But by July there was plenty - dirty pyjamas, sandals.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Fri 11 May - 6:57

I've thought for a long time that dna is a significant aspect of this case. The McCann's have tried to say there was no dna of madeleine in 5A at all which wasn't contaminated by the twins.
They sound a selfish pair of parents if the kids had to share clothes and a toothbrush...pretty disgusting really...if true.

Re the rotting meat in the boot, are they trying to say they had never heard of a rubbish bin? Their lies are too stupid for words. Here's a reminder of the Martin Brunt piece to sky news...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3HQ74Rfdbk&feature=youtu.be

I think madeleine had to be hidden partly coz of the sedative issue and partly coz they didn't want madeleine's dna to be analysed in full...I don't want to expand on this at this stage.

whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 11 May - 7:20

How did her blood get in the boot?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Fri 11 May - 7:21

They have always been evasive about the question of dna at the apartment.

My understanding of it was that they could not provide a definitive sample for Madeleine. For example if I take a hair from my head now I know for certain it is from me, therefore the police have a guaranteed sample to use. The hairbrush, shoes, tootbrush etc., they were saying were shared so the police could not extract a sample that would be Madeleine's that they could use with certainty. So not a case of no DNA but no definate DNA.

Her pillow would have been the obvious choice, but Kate's rendition of her lying down with Madeleine after reading the story and the twins being there on the bed was to counteract that source, imo.

So a trip back to Rothley was necessary. That is what they were trying to arrange for some reason, imo. They needed a reason to go back and used the excuse of getting a dna sample. The question is why did they want to get back there ? What date did Gerry go back exactly ?
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content