Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebekah Brooks McCanns being discussed now on Leveson

+21
Lillyofthevalley
AnnaEsse
tanszi
almostgothic
Alfiefinn
mossman
mumbles
kitti
maebee
Wallflower
Oldartform
HiDeHo
Badboy
Panda
Chris
comperedna
Justiceforallkids
gillyspot
want the truth
princess_leia
margaret
25 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Rebekah Brooks McCanns being discussed now on Leveson - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebekah Brooks McCanns being discussed now on Leveson

Post  wjk Sat 12 May - 16:51

Mr LOL Rebekah Brooks McCanns being discussed now on Leveson - Page 4 613255
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Rebekah Brooks McCanns being discussed now on Leveson - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rebekah Brooks McCanns being discussed now on Leveson - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Rebekah Brooks McCanns being discussed now on Leveson - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebekah Brooks McCanns being discussed now on Leveson

Post  Bobsy Sat 12 May - 17:03

Am I being very old fashioned here but I wouldn't like to think that my husband was exchanging emails with a female friend and signing lots of love, even if it was lol.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
Rebekah Brooks McCanns being discussed now on Leveson - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rebekah Brooks McCanns being discussed now on Leveson - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sat 12 May - 17:08

Isn't saying to somebody if you don't do this then we'll do that, a form of blackmail. And isn't blackmail illegal. Just wondering.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 12 May - 17:09

Me neither, Bobsy. I thought the same as she was saying it.
I bet there were a few 'words' said in the Cameron household last night!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sat 12 May - 17:33

wjk wrote:Me neither, Bobsy. I thought the same as she was saying it.

Saw tha bit where she was greeting DC and his lady wife. Big kissy kissy to DC first then a peck to his lady wife. Shouldn't you greet the lady of the couple first, there I go again, old fashioned Rebekah Brooks McCanns being discussed now on Leveson - Page 4 25346
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 12 May - 17:36

Bobsy wrote:
wjk wrote:Me neither, Bobsy. I thought the same as she was saying it.

Saw tha bit where she was greeting DC and his lady wife. Big kissy kissy to DC first then a peck to his lady wife. Shouldn't you greet the lady of the couple first, there I go again, old fashioned Rebekah Brooks McCanns being discussed now on Leveson - Page 4 25346
I tell you what, I wouldn't trust her a far as I could throw her, that's for sure.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Rebekah Brooks McCanns being discussed now on Leveson - Page 4 Empty The show goes on/Blacksmith

Post  Annabel Sun 13 May - 13:56

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4