Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE

+14
mummy45
MaryB
kathybelle
Annabel
mara thon
The evidence
Justiceforallkids
Alfiefinn
whatsupdoc
mossman
AnnaEsse
mariang
matthew
Wintabells
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  - Page 2 Empty Re: KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE

Post  Panda Sun 13 May - 15:10

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
Panda wrote:
The time will come when the Circus leaves Town and this couple have to try to live a normal life. Let's see what happens then.

They'll emigrate.

Yes kathybelle, especially if no evidence of abduction is found, the Press will have a field day and the public who paid for this will lose any sympathy.
Their "Friends" will fade away and their Celebrity status sink without trace.

Too bad for them the Internet reaches all corners of the world! KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  - Page 2 25346

Ah but pennylane, all these Blogs and Forums will have nothing to write about so we will disappear as well. KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  - Page 2 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  - Page 2 Empty Re: KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE

Post  pennylane Sun 13 May - 15:23

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
Panda wrote:
The time will come when the Circus leaves Town and this couple have to try to live a normal life. Let's see what happens then.

They'll emigrate.

Yes kathybelle, especially if no evidence of abduction is found, the Press will have a field day and the public who paid for this will lose any sympathy.
Their "Friends" will fade away and their Celebrity status sink without trace.

Too bad for them the Internet reaches all corners of the world! KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  - Page 2 25346

Ah but pennylane, all these Blogs and Forums will have nothing to write about so we will disappear as well. KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  - Page 2 294124

Hi Panda,

I don't think it will be that easy to escape their past, there is way too much information out there that is easily googled. You can still read all the information regarding Jon Benet Ramsey's tragic death, for example

Plus we abduction doubters are from many different parts of the world.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 13 May - 15:30

Well pennylane, I certainly don't want to discuss the McCanns once the case is closed which I'm sure the Portugese will do when the review is over.

I think it would be a nice idea to keep in touch though and have a kind of drop in centre to discuss various topics except MM.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Sun 13 May - 15:46

matthew wrote:
The GP, who quit working in a surgery because she didn’t want the twins left alone with child carers, said: “It’s so difficult not to be overprotective towards Sean and Amelie. < Yet left said twins back home whist going on a world tour in 2007 & now promoting her book.

Husband Gerry said: “I am certainly more protective than I was, but you can’t mollycoddle them. They have to be independent. What happened to us is incredibly rare.” < agreed pretend "stranger abduction" is very rare but sadly getting more common thanks to you

“While there is nothing to suggest she has come to any harm we will continue searching for her. Any mother and father would do the same. We cannot give up.” < apart from your lies "jemmied shutters & Cadaver dog evidence etc of course

My comments in blue.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 13 May - 16:09

Panda wrote:

Well pennylane, I certainly don't want to discuss the McCanns once the case is closed which I'm sure the Portugese will do when the review is over.

I think it would be a nice idea to keep in touch though and have a kind of drop in centre to discuss various topics except MM.

Yes it would be nice to stay in touch KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  - Page 2 Icon_flower

Besides I am way too stubborn to be manipulated by the infamous child neglecters and their entourage of white washers. Admittedly things will slow down, but I believe many of us will insure that this vile pair NEVER have the last word. This is what they want more than anything... and their sleazy attempts to rewrite history by drip feeding the public their own dodgy, homespun versions of events will not succeed, neither will it change anyone's mind (imo).

Also the lid could still be blown off this powder keg of a façade when 'Kate and Gerry' least expect it! KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  - Page 2 944533
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 14 May - 11:50

we all have our up days and down days -- i myself have felt low many a time and thought enough is enough -- whom am i kidding my family think im obsessed about the case --- yes i am -- because i still have passion about the case after 5 years -- after 5 years on f orums i feel like im part of a cyber family and i will always post here while ever its going --- the internet is a wonderful thing KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  - Page 2 25346
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2