Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED

+27
margaret
wjk
AnnaEsse
marxman
almostgothic
mossman
Alfiefinn
Angelique
Loopdaloop
Lioned
Lillyofthevalley
malena stool
devonmum
curious george
pennylane
Angelina
Justiceforallkids
Keela
the slave
mara thon
matthew
Oldartform
cass
princess_leia
MaryB
Wallflower
Karen
31 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED

Post  wjk Tue 15 May - 10:36

If the prosecuters have all the evidence infront of them, she can 'umm' and 'ahh' all she likes. The proof (hopefully) will be there in black and white.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 15 May - 10:38

the slave wrote:I wonder if Kate is bashing the wall today.Or breaking beds, or just being furious.

im sure she may find this thing hurtful and unhelpful.........
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Tue 15 May - 10:40

MaryB wrote:I must say that I for one am totally amazed they are being charged. I did not think anybody would dare to charge those two. I wonder if her selective memory syndrome will be any better in a court of law.

I totally agree with you.

This gets me thinking about how can the likes of the McCanns can be protected, if they are being protected.
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 15 May - 10:42

princess_leia wrote:
MaryB wrote:I must say that I for one am totally amazed they are being charged. I did not think anybody would dare to charge those two. I wonder if her selective memory syndrome will be any better in a court of law.

I totally agree with you.

This gets me thinking about how can the likes of the McCanns can be protected, if they are being protected.

maybe they are NOT being protected
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 15 May - 10:46

Indeed, JFAK - The conspiracy afficionados need to think again Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 2 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 15 May - 10:47

So why hasn't ex Met Asst Commissioner, John Yates, been charged with perverting the course of justice? He had an alleged bag of hacking complaints on the floor by his desk that he ignored!

Mr Yates was flatly accused by MPs of being too close to the News of the World.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2014086/John-Yates-tells-MPs-I-wont-resign-Scotland-Yard-boss-backed-Theresa-May.html#ixzz1uvfDavKO

Commissioner Sir Paul Stephenson publicly backed his colleague. Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 2 847843

Thick as thieves the lot of them.

pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 15 May - 10:51

Me too! Maybe justice will prevail elsewhere....

It's some documents and l believe the laptop she got her hubby to dump.

I think also that's why The Scum have stitched up (if they have) Derek Acorah today, burying bad news....
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Tue 15 May - 10:55

Mrs Brooks is NOT happy !

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rebekah-and-charlie-brooks-charged-with-perverting-the-course-of-justice-over-phone-hacking-scandal.html

Former News International Chief Executive Rebekah Brooks and husband Charlie have been charged with perverting the course of justice over the phone hacking affair.

Mr and Mrs Brooks had been investigated along with five other suspects, who include the head of security at News International [Mark Hanna], Mrs Brooks' chauffeur [Paul Edwards] and Mrs Brook's personal assistant [Cheryl Carter].

Rebekah Brooks will later answer her bail and will be charged with three counts of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.

"All the evidence has now carefully been considered," said Alison Levitt, QC, Principal Legal Advisor to the Director of Public Prosecutions. "Applying the two-stage test in the Code for Crown Prosecutors I have concluded that in relation to all suspects except the seventh [unnamed], there is sufficient evidence for there to be a realistic prospect of conviction.

"I then considered the second stage of the test, and I have concluded that a prosecution is required in the public interest in relation to each of the other six."

Responding to the charge, Mr and Mrs Brooks said, "We deplore this weak and unjust decision. After the further unprecedented posturing of the CPS we will respond later today after our return from the police station."
The six charged suspects, including Mr and Mrs Brooks, will appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on a date yet to be confirmed.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 15 May - 10:57

She still has a few high Horses to ride yet!

So SY managed (in the end) to collect enough cogent Evidence to persuade CPS, despite who the accused are and who they are connected with.

It boosts the faith of those like me who consider everyone to be "ordinary".

Last edited by The End Is Nigh on Tue 15 May - 10:59; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Tue 15 May - 10:58

pennylane wrote:So why hasn't ex Met Asst Commissioner, John Yates, been charged with perverting the course of justice? He had an alleged bag of hacking complaints on the floor by his desk that he ignored!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2014086/John-Yates-tells-MPs-I-wont-resign-Scotland-Yard-boss-backed-Theresa-May.html#ixzz1uvfDavKO

Commissioner Sir Paul Stephenson publicly backed his colleague. Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 2 847843

Another good link is to Vanity Fair, a long article by Suzannah Andrews about RBs rise to fame and the people she was very chummy with including Sir Paul Stephenson.

http://www.vanityfair.com/business/2012/02/rebekah-brooks-201202

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 15 May - 11:03

although i dont like rb i hope that she does the right thing now and tells all she knows --- everything --- theres gonna be some scared folks around now
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 15 May - 11:04

Oldartform wrote:
pennylane wrote:So why hasn't ex Met Asst Commissioner, John Yates, been charged with perverting the course of justice? He had an alleged bag of hacking complaints on the floor by his desk that he ignored!

Another good link is to Vanity Fair, a long article by Suzannah Andrews about RBs rise to fame and the people she was very chummy with including Sir Paul Stephenson.

http://www.vanityfair.com/business/2012/02/rebekah-brooks-201202

Very interesting indeed. Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 2 944533
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Tue 15 May - 11:05

kitti wrote:....and payed well enough to go down for it.

According to Vanity Fair she got 2.7 million on leaving plus other benefits including a chauffeur driven bently.

Interesting that she now has a baby - maybe she thinks that will keep her out of jail. According to Vanity Fair her and Charlie had tried IVF unsuccessfully so got a relative to act as a surrogate.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Tue 15 May - 11:07

A seventh person was not charged...could be possible that he/she is on the side of the cps?

Could promote a bit of honesty/self preservation in the coming weeks Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 2 857143
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 15 May - 11:08

Justiceforallkids wrote:
the slave wrote:I wonder if Kate is bashing the wall today.Or breaking beds, or just being furious.

im sure she may find this thing hurtful and unhelpful.........

I bet she is wandering around Rothley Towers furiously muttering fu****g tos**r under her breath Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 2 25346
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 15 May - 11:10

mara thon wrote:
[b]Responding to the charge, Mr and Mrs Brooks said, "We deplore this weak and unjust decision.

Hardly a weak decision if they have enough to charge and believe they can secure a conviction!

Baby tears. Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 2 294124

Cass, you're right l bet this has got some people worried today.... Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 2 25346
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 15 May - 11:21

Perhaps Kate and Gerry can help with Rebekah's legal bills! It's the very least they can do for someone who has steadfastly worked to keep xenophobia at the forefront of their case, and insure the truth stays buried.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  curious george Tue 15 May - 11:26

Mr and Mrs Brooks said, "We deplore this weak and unjust decision.

In the face of evidence (deleted emails, etc) Mrs Brooks is incredulous to the news of police charges. Now where have I heard that before?
curious george
curious george
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 188
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 15 May - 11:39

pennylane wrote:Perhaps Kate and Gerry can help with Rebekah's legal bills! It's the very least they can do for someone who has steadfastly worked to keep xenophobia at the forefront of their case, and insure the truth stays buried.

nahhh their begging bowl isnt making them any money now days is it???
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 15 May - 11:42

Justiceforallkids wrote:
pennylane wrote:Perhaps Kate and Gerry can help with Rebekah's legal bills! It's the very least they can do for someone who has steadfastly worked to keep xenophobia at the forefront of their case, and insure the truth stays buried.

I feel certain the gruesome twosome have a substantial 'rainy day' slush fund stashed away. Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 2 192282
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Tue 15 May - 12:09

Repeating what ive just seen whilst researching...Feeling v sorry for #Rebekah Brooks' baby daughter. Perhaps she will ask Kate #McCann to take over the care of her whilst she is indisposed Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 2 25346
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 15 May - 12:10

matthew wrote:Repeating what ive just seen whilst researching...Feeling v sorry for #Rebekah Brooks' baby daughter. Perhaps she will ask Kate #McCann to take over the care of her whilst she is indisposed Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 2 25346

Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 2 23324 Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 2 23324
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Tue 15 May - 12:13

pennylane wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:

I feel certain the gruesome twosome have a substantial 'rainy day' slush fund stashed away. Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 2 192282

Indeed I suspect they have a very substantial 'rainy day' fund stashed well away. They probably hope there won't be typhoon conditions in the near future !
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 15 May - 12:17

Justiceforallkids wrote:
matthew wrote:Repeating what ive just seen whilst researching...Feeling v sorry for #Rebekah Brooks' baby daughter. Perhaps she will ask Kate #McCann to take over the care of her whilst she is indisposed Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 2 25346

Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 2 23324 Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 2 23324

OMG.. spat my coffee all over my keyboard! Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 2 Coffeescreen
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 15 May - 12:20

maybe the mcann twins can babysit the baby after all they are 7 now ..................
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next