Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Child Snatchers Tried To Take My Boy Like Maddie

+5
marxman
James
margaret
Alfiefinn
Chris
9 posters

Go down

Child Snatchers Tried To Take My Boy Like Maddie Empty Child Snatchers Tried To Take My Boy Like Maddie

Post  Guest Wed 16 May - 9:12

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/251500/Child-snatchers-tried-to-take-my-boy-like-Maddie/

hahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a 12 year old boy and looks nothing like Maddie!

And guess what - the daft bint waits until she leaves Turkey and gets back to Sunderland before she says anything.

And do you know why? Turkish police are very, very efficient. And very ruthless. They don't like timewasters and there would be none of this no-answering-questions rubbish.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Child Snatchers Tried To Take My Boy Like Maddie Empty Re: Child Snatchers Tried To Take My Boy Like Maddie

Post  Chris Wed 16 May - 9:24

To be honest there is nothing in that story which demonstrates they had abduction in mind. Why would burglars/abductors still be ransacking the room if they simply wanted to remove the lad. Bearing in mind it was a hotel they would also need to get the boy past any other holidaymakers or staff still up and about.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :
Child Snatchers Tried To Take My Boy Like Maddie Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Child Snatchers Tried To Take My Boy Like Maddie Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Child Snatchers Tried To Take My Boy Like Maddie Empty Re: Child Snatchers Tried To Take My Boy Like Maddie

Post  almostgothic Wed 16 May - 9:37

Oh I'm glad you brought this one over - I've just been reading it and laughing hysterically.
The story being told is so disjointed and illogical, you'd be forgiven for thinking that the family was still half-cut from an uproarious night-before.
Still, it has all the usual giveaway features - Brit-abroad woman of a certain age, didn't report it until much later.
It's all so ludicrous I just can't go on. Child Snatchers Tried To Take My Boy Like Maddie 294124

Except to say that if she's 47 then I'm 23 and I'm cancelling my facelift ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
Child Snatchers Tried To Take My Boy Like Maddie Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Child Snatchers Tried To Take My Boy Like Maddie Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  James Wed 16 May - 9:53

almostgothic wrote:

The story being told is so disjointed and illogical, you'd be forgiven for thinking that the family was still half-cut from an uproarious night-before.

Almostgothic, i think you have solved this one without the need to call in private detectives..

I almost chocked on my breakfast toast reading this.
James
James
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 16 May - 9:55

An over-indulgence of the juice of the grape springs to mind here. I suspect that this non-story will soon be regurgitated in all the other tabloids.

It's a good start to the day.

Child Snatchers Tried To Take My Boy Like Maddie 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfiefinn Wed 16 May - 9:58

almostgothic wrote:Oh I'm glad you brought this one over - I've just been reading it and laughing hysterically.
Still, it has all the usual giveaway features - Brit-abroad woman of a certain age, didn't report it until much later.
It's all so ludicrous I just can't go on. Child Snatchers Tried To Take My Boy Like Maddie 294124

Except to say that if she's 47 then I'm 23 and I'm cancelling my facelift ...

There's possibly a whole mini army of them - ladies of a 'certain' age, hired by TeamMcCann, about to hit the continent any time soon.

They arrive by air (they would parachute in incognito, but their hips and knees can't take it).

They will then have a little map, and a little list of instructions:

* Find most unlikely location, one proviso, it MUST be 'abroad'.

* Include a child (any age from 5 to 17 will do, also, girl or boy, it doesn't matter).

* Concoct ridiculous attempted crime scenario - an attempted theft becomes attempted abduction, likewise, a swarthy foreigner holding onto the change for the beach donkey ride becomes an an attempted 'snatch' of a child.

* Go home, watch Jeremy Kyle and Loose Women for three weeks.

* Report incident directly to TeamMcCann ( so they can trumpet the terrible news from abroad) and the Daily Star and Sun. Don't bother with the police. They've probably had enough of you reporting your neighbours over the last five hundred years.

There you go - it's the patented formula for the hormonally challenge. Coming to a 'foreign' resort near you this this Summer. Child Snatchers Tried To Take My Boy Like Maddie 25346
Alfiefinn
Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1482
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 16 May - 10:02

Cameron was sharing a room with his grandmother, who was awoken at about 1.30am.

Diane said: “She saw a woman in the room and realised Cameron wasn’t in his bed. He’d been forced out and was stood outside the door of the room in his boxer shorts. When we woke up and saw what was happening, they must have just run off.”

What on earth does 'forced out' mean? I like the way they claimed it was a 'copy of the Madeleine McCann abduction' when the lock was dismantled, and it's a boy and he wasn't even abducted. Sounds more like an attempted robbery to me - if it even happened.

I love the way she claimed her son was 'traumatised' but they didn't report it until they came home, oh please! Child Snatchers Tried To Take My Boy Like Maddie 847843
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  James Wed 16 May - 10:05

Alfiefinn - i nearly choked on the story reading at breakfast, then I read your post and my health was in serious danger.

you should desist from such posts for the health of forum members. you can break blood vessels laughing you know.

Anyone know the 'going rate' from a tabloid for an 'exclusive' abduction story?
James
James
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Wed 16 May - 10:33

What utter rubbish...But the worry is that
every story with any hint of any wrong-doing
is being used to promote the 'Maddie being
abducted' as a fact within the minds of the
readership. Mind control.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 16 May - 10:40

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 16 May - 10:45

lmao this is getting more and more hilarious everyday!!!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 16 May - 11:55

thank god they didnt take the grandmother thinking she was a young girl, or wake her up. Was she hard of hearing didnt she hear her grandson being bundled out of the room. did he cry out and shout to his Gran. The doctor s diagnosed dehydration for that poor boy not shock. Why is his photo in the paper, i didnt think photos of minor's were allowed in papers these days. jimo
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Wed 16 May - 12:58

The article reads more as if the "burglers" pushed the boy out of the room so he couldn't get a good look at them or what they were doing. Not for one second do I believe they were trying to kidnap him, if that was their aim they would have been off with him and gone, not left him standing in the corridor. Just another load of over hyped rubbish.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down