Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Truth of the Lie - The Gaspar Statements

+17
AnnaEsse
kathybelle
Bobsy
Chris
mossman
ann_chovey
Angelique
Loopdaloop
jay2001
chrissie
Keela
tigger
Bebootje
HiDeHo
LJC
wjk
marxman
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Truth of the Lie - The Gaspar Statements - Page 3 Empty Re: The Truth of the Lie - The Gaspar Statements

Post  Guest Sun 20 May - 19:17

To clarify, it was Madeleine who said uh-huh. It's about two minutes into this clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4ZRyJwmGQI&feature=related
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Truth of the Lie - The Gaspar Statements - Page 3 Empty Re: The Truth of the Lie - The Gaspar Statements

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 20 May - 19:33

Not Born Yesterday wrote:To clarify, it was Madeleine who said uh-huh. It's about two minutes into this clip.

Thanks NBY. I will edit my post!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
The Truth of the Lie - The Gaspar Statements - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Truth of the Lie - The Gaspar Statements - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 20 May - 19:38

Thinking about it, "Uh-huh," is a very Scottish way of saying, "Yes," or sometimes, "Tell me another." So, if Gerry is telling us that Madeleine didn't get it from him, did she get it from another Scottish person she had been spending a lot of time with? And would this tie in with the twins never having spent much time with Madeleine and the question about handing over guardianship to a relative?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
The Truth of the Lie - The Gaspar Statements - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Truth of the Lie - The Gaspar Statements - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 20 May - 20:09

Where Gerry McCann is videoing Madeleine in her pink fairy outfit ...Gerry McCanns voice gives me the creeps..

Smile...oh yesssss.....creepy voice.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 20 May - 20:45

AnnaEsse wrote:Thinking about it, "Uh-huh," is a very Scottish way of saying, "Yes," or sometimes, "Tell me another." So, if Gerry is telling us that Madeleine didn't get it from him, did she get it from another Scottish person she had been spending a lot of time with? And would this tie in with the twins never having spent much time with Madeleine and the question about handing over guardianship to a relative?
I'm sure I've also heard "ah'm urr" in another video somewhere. Madeleine was definitely picking up the Glesga patter affy some gallus bloak somewey.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 20 May - 21:48

kitti wrote:Where Gerry McCann is videoing Madeleine in her pink fairy outfit ...Gerry McCanns voice gives me the creeps..

Smile...oh yesssss.....creepy voice.

Gerry McCann also gives me the creeps, he looks and sounds as if he is a control freak and I can imagine his wife is no better. I shudder to think what kind of a life Madeleine had, when she was living with him and his wife and I can only imagine what kind of a life, Sean and Amalie are now having, on the rare occasions their parents are at home with them.

I can imagine the McCanns telling the twins over and over again, that their version of events surrounding Madeleine's disappearance, is the correct version. Anything they hear in the playground are lies and they mustn't listen.

Roll on the day when Sean and Amalie are old enough to access a computer, without their parents knowledge. This is day when the S**t will hit the fan and the McCanns will wish they'd never been born. Unless of course the McCanns have been brought to justice, before that day and are banged up abroad.

I know it's wishful thinking on my part, but sometimes wishes do come true.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 20 May - 21:53

Iris wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:Thinking about it, "Uh-huh," is a very Scottish way of saying, "Yes," or sometimes, "Tell me another." So, if Gerry is telling us that Madeleine didn't get it from him, did she get it from another Scottish person she had been spending a lot of time with? And would this tie in with the twins never having spent much time with Madeleine and the question about handing over guardianship to a relative?
I'm sure I've also heard "ah'm urr" in another video somewhere. Madeleine was definitely picking up the Glesga patter affy some gallus bloak somewey.

Interesting Iris. I'm sure a child doesn't pick things up and use them casually with infrequent contact. I'm pretty sure of that, so ah'm urr!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 20 May - 22:01

kathybelle wrote:Unless of course the McCanns have been brought to justice, before that day and are banged up abroad.

I know it's wishful thinking on my part, but sometimes wishes do come true.

It won't be long now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Sun 20 May - 22:18

Not Born Yesterday wrote:To clarify, it was Madeleine who said uh-huh. It's about two minutes into this clip.

Thanks for this NBY. In the 5 years that I've been following this case, I think that this is the saddest vid I've ever seen. It's just heartbreaking hearing this little girl's voice and knowing that her mother refused to help the police who were trying to find her.😡
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Sun 20 May - 23:48

maebee wrote:

Thanks for this NBY. In the 5 years that I've been following this case, I think that this is the saddest vid I've ever seen. It's just heartbreaking hearing this little girl's voice and knowing that her mother refused to help the police who were trying to find her.😡

Yes
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Sun 20 May - 23:51

The one who is completely under the radar perhaps....Jackie McCann

The saying is always be careful of the quiet ones
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Mon 21 May - 2:11

jd16 wrote:
maebee wrote:

Thanks for this NBY. In the 5 years that I've been following this case, I think that this is the saddest vid I've ever seen. It's just heartbreaking hearing this little girl's voice and knowing that her mother refused to help the police who were trying to find her.��

Yes

1:58 who's that woman? is it Kate? no wedding ring? and isn't it she who says 'uh huh' (sounds like an adult woman's voice) not Madeleine? and the child eating a rice cake on the sofa, wearing a blue shirt... is that Madeleine? it looks more like the Paynes child. Plus, it doesn't seem that it is she who replies 'yes Daddy' the voice sounds more like it's coming from the one who said 'it isn't a letter' (Madeleine).

And at 2:19 Gerry, whilst filming, says something like 'feel blessed, really, through the bad times' - can anyone else make this out more clearly... and the woman's voice beside him, who adds something, sounds like the same woman who walks across the room at the 'it isn't a letter' moment saying 'yes we are' or words to that effect. Sorry this sounds very confusing, but I should be asleep.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 21 May - 7:28

It's not Madeleine answering ...yes daddy....she is eating....also....'look at all these toys, Santa must off bringed them'....sounds as if she wasn't there when the twins got those toys and just realized they were there.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 21 May - 9:36

I think that the "woman" at 1.58 might be cousin Fiona (7 years older than Madeleine) who can also be seen at the end of the video along with her brother.

Luckily the sound was removed from the airport bus footage (round about 2.30) or the eff off comment would have ruined the feel of the video!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Mon 21 May - 14:40

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I think that the "woman" at 1.58 might be cousin Fiona (7 years older than Madeleine) who can also be seen at the end of the video along with her brother.

Oh yes, I see cousin F. Thanks, NBY.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3