Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This has got to be the BEST Private Eye cover EVER!

3 posters

Go down

This has got to be the BEST Private Eye cover EVER! Empty This has got to be the BEST Private Eye cover EVER!

Post  Guest Sat 19 May - 12:46

This has got to be the BEST Private Eye cover EVER! 1314_big
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

This has got to be the BEST Private Eye cover EVER! Empty Re: This has got to be the BEST Private Eye cover EVER!

Post  Panda Sun 20 May - 9:49

I agree...... This has got to be the BEST Private Eye cover EVER! 23324 This has got to be the BEST Private Eye cover EVER! 23324
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
This has got to be the BEST Private Eye cover EVER! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100This has got to be the BEST Private Eye cover EVER! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

This has got to be the BEST Private Eye cover EVER! Empty Re: This has got to be the BEST Private Eye cover EVER!

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 20 May - 12:05

Yup! That's a brilliant cover! This has got to be the BEST Private Eye cover EVER! 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
This has got to be the BEST Private Eye cover EVER! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100This has got to be the BEST Private Eye cover EVER! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Sun 20 May - 14:13

Makes you wonder what is inside the magazine. I might just buy it to see if there is any reference to the McCanns & Cameron regarding Rebekah's "persuading" inside.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 20 May - 14:30

gillyspot wrote:Makes you wonder what is inside the magazine. I might just buy it to see if there is any reference to the McCanns & Cameron regarding Rebekah's "persuading" inside.

Go on then, and tell us what is inside . This has got to be the BEST Private Eye cover EVER! 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 20 May - 14:34

I haven't checked in detail but you may not need to buy the magazine.

http://private-eye.co.uk/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 20 May - 14:46

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I haven't checked in detail but you may not need to buy the magazine.

http://private-eye.co.uk/

Mucho Gracias NBY, I wonder what was so significant about this date.

more »
LOL – IT’S LOTS OF LEVESON!

IN HER written evidence to the Leveson inquiry, Rebekah Brooks lists all the meetings she had with prime ministers and cabinet ministers, all the way back to 1996, including no fewer than 15 chinwags with David Blunkett. But there is no entry for 2 November 2005. Shome mishtake, shurely?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down