Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A criminal offence to criticise Obama? WTF!!

Go down

A criminal offence to criticise Obama? WTF!! Empty A criminal offence to criticise Obama? WTF!!

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 22 May - 12:14

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
A criminal offence to criticise Obama? WTF!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A criminal offence to criticise Obama? WTF!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

A criminal offence to criticise Obama? WTF!! Empty Re: A criminal offence to criticise Obama? WTF!!

Post  Guest Tue 22 May - 13:55

Hmmm! It certainly is nothing new for children to be taught to respect those in authority - that's how it was for me - but the world is a different place now. I don't suppose that politicians are any more corrupt than they used to be but now it's not so easy for them to hide their misdeeds. Respect isn't automatic, it needs to be earned and how anyone can have any for lying sleaze bags (of whatever political persuasion or public standing) is beyond me.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A criminal offence to criticise Obama? WTF!! Empty Re: A criminal offence to criticise Obama? WTF!!

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 22 May - 14:48

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Hmmm! It certainly is nothing new for children to be taught to respect those in authority - that's how it was for me - but the world is a different place now. I don't suppose that politicians are any more corrupt than they used to be but now it's not so easy for them to hide their misdeeds. Respect isn't automatic, it needs to be earned and how anyone can have any for lying sleaze bags (of whatever political persuasion or public standing) is beyond me.

Seems to me that Obama is beginning (or continuing!) to think of himself as some kind of emperor. He thought that his speeches should be relayed into every classroom in the land and he thinks he doesn't need the approval of Congress to start a war.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
A criminal offence to criticise Obama? WTF!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A criminal offence to criticise Obama? WTF!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum