Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

A criminal offence to criticise Obama? WTF!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A criminal offence to criticise Obama? WTF!!

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 22 May - 12:14

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18466
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: A criminal offence to criticise Obama? WTF!!

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Tue 22 May - 13:55

Hmmm! It certainly is nothing new for children to be taught to respect those in authority - that's how it was for me - but the world is a different place now. I don't suppose that politicians are any more corrupt than they used to be but now it's not so easy for them to hide their misdeeds. Respect isn't automatic, it needs to be earned and how anyone can have any for lying sleaze bags (of whatever political persuasion or public standing) is beyond me.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 22 May - 14:48

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Hmmm! It certainly is nothing new for children to be taught to respect those in authority - that's how it was for me - but the world is a different place now. I don't suppose that politicians are any more corrupt than they used to be but now it's not so easy for them to hide their misdeeds. Respect isn't automatic, it needs to be earned and how anyone can have any for lying sleaze bags (of whatever political persuasion or public standing) is beyond me.

Seems to me that Obama is beginning (or continuing!) to think of himself as some kind of emperor. He thought that his speeches should be relayed into every classroom in the land and he thinks he doesn't need the approval of Congress to start a war.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18466
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 14:36

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top