Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann not seen today at........

+11
LJC
cherry1
AnnaEsse
kitti
Lioned
fred
jd16
maryh20
cass
Wallflower
NoStone
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ Empty Madeleine McCann not seen today at........

Post  NoStone Mon 28 May - 13:28

Despite hundreds of police officers and stewards and thousands of cricket fans being on the look out - Madeleine McCann has not been sighted at the Test Match at Trent Bridge today!
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :
Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ Empty Re: Madeleine McCann not seen today at........

Post  Guest Mon 28 May - 13:32

I'm sure there will be some sightings over the summer months across Europe but, judging by past events, the people who claim to have seen her won't tell anyone until next year!

Last edited by Not Born Yesterday on Mon 28 May - 13:33; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ Empty Not in Marbella

Post  NoStone Mon 28 May - 13:32

Having arrived on holiday in Marbella last night, the In-Laws have spent the morning on the beach and are now having lunch at a bar but so far they are unable to report any sightings of the missing girl.

Last edited by NoStone on Mon 28 May - 13:48; edited 1 time in total
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :
Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ Empty Re: Madeleine McCann not seen today at........

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 28 May - 13:33

Last week, throughout the ongoing events of the Kenilworth festival, no one reported seeing Madeleine McCann. Something should be done about this.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Mon 28 May - 14:25

My brother and family are going to Lanzarote next month. As he and sister in law are both police officers no doubt they will be on the look out for her.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallflower Mon 28 May - 14:37

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I'm sure there will be some sightings over the summer months across Europe but, judging by past events, the people who claim to have seen her won't tell anyone until next year!

That's not fair Not Born Yesterday Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ 36898

Oftentimes the people who have spotted Maddie in locations as diverse as Amsterdam, Morocco or India have seen her in a shop or cafe, looking distressed in the care of a foreigner and they have called the police. A few days later.
Wallflower
Wallflower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 28 May - 14:47

Wallflower wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I'm sure there will be some sightings over the summer months across Europe but, judging by past events, the people who claim to have seen her won't tell anyone until next year!

That's not fair Not Born Yesterday Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ 36898

Oftentimes the people who have spotted Maddie in locations as diverse as Amsterdam, Morocco or India have seen her in a shop or cafe, looking distressed in the care of a foreigner and they have called the police. A few days later.

Don't forget Brazil!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Mon 28 May - 15:02

Well I swear I saw half a dozen or so lookalikes yesterday whilst eating out, trouble was they all seemed happy, contented and fairly boisterous little girls so I decided not to call the police.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 28 May - 15:07

every day when i go to work i see loads of young girls all dressed alike and if i poined out i would see about a half a dozen that looks like madeleine from a distance ---- on a serious note though -- there will be nutters gawping at young girls on holiday --- all this crap needs stopping before a innocent child is snatched
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 28 May - 17:25

Know body can spot her cos know one knows what she looks like.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 28 May - 17:47

I pass at least 4 Madeline Mccanns on the school run each day, but I can't be arsed to 'phone the hotline as I'm sure I'd be hanging on the 'phone for hours on end waiting for someone to get back to me.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 28 May - 18:12

fred wrote:I pass at least 4 Madeline Mccanns on the school run each day, but I can't be arsed to 'phone the hotline as I'm sure I'd be hanging on the 'phone for hours on end waiting for someone to get back to me.

Just as well, as right from the start we've been told NOT to contact the McCanns for goodness sakes, but the local police station. There's usually a bit of administrative delay in conveying your sighting to the bereft couple, but usually it takes a little under five years ....

Your news should get to them around 1217 at this rate.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 28 May - 18:13

Talking of 2017, you can bet they have big plans to mark the 10th anniversary.........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ Empty madeléine maccann not seen today

Post  maryh20 Mon 28 May - 18:14

As I live at the seaside maybe I should start going to the beach to spot the weird man walking in the Rain. My favourite sighting,
maryh20
maryh20

Number of posts : 10
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 28 May - 18:35

maryh20 wrote:As I live at the seaside maybe I should start going to the beach to spot the weird man walking in the Rain. My favourite sighting,

I like eggman, he's my fave up to now.
I'm also a fan of the drunk man who was laying totally out of in the middle of the road, but recogised Gerry 'at once' when he spoke to him. I'd love to be totally incapable, then the next second as bright as a button and sober.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 28 May - 18:43

fred wrote:
maryh20 wrote:As I live at the seaside maybe I should start going to the beach to spot the weird man walking in the Rain. My favourite sighting,

I like eggman, he's my fave up to now.
I'm also a fan of the drunk man who was laying totally out of in the middle of the road, but recogised Gerry 'at once' when he spoke to him. I'd love to be totally incapable, then the next second as bright as a button and sober.

Magic touch some doctors! Miracles happen all the time, saving a man from death on a plane whom no one can remember - Gerry cures himself quite quickly too - an achilles injury which cleared up within hours, a virus on the 1st of August which had completely run it's course the following day - why bother with science? Just do the laying on of hands, Gerry - seems yours are magic!
And of course fred, sobering up the incapable drunks.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 28 May - 19:20

... Don't forget Tigger, the 'thief' who nicked Gerrys wallet, who then returned it minus the Euros. How many people mugged, get the wallet back by return post? Gezza must be quite a guy!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 28 May - 19:42

gerry is simply.....GOD! No wonder they drink so much wine, gerry can turn "water into wine!"...they must save a fortune at Tesco's
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 28 May - 19:47

jd16 wrote:gerry is simply.....GOD! No wonder they drink so much wine, gerry can turn "water into wine!"...they must save a fortune at Tesco's

Still at least that is better than the "Richard and Judy" way of buying wine, sorry 'buying' was a slip of the tongue!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 28 May - 21:14

Would they have an 'age progression' picture of Egg Man ? Presumably He'd be a chicken by now ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 28 May - 21:20

Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ 530160
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 28 May - 21:31

SY just released the age progression photos!

Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ Th_x11815207
Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ Th_images-19 Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ Th_images-18
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 28 May - 21:31

kitti wrote:Know body can spot her cos know one knows what she looks like.

Oh, I don't know, Kitti - I suspect she hasn't aged even a tiny bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 28 May - 22:33

cherry1 wrote: SY just released the age progression photos!

Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ Th_x11815207
Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ Th_images-19 Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ Th_images-18

Aha! It was a chookie chicken what did it!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 28 May - 22:48

Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ 25346

SY working late tonight, only just released this latest age progression pic!

Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ Th_untitled-25
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next