Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann not seen today at........

+11
LJC
cherry1
AnnaEsse
kitti
Lioned
fred
jd16
maryh20
cass
Wallflower
NoStone
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann not seen today at........

Post  LJC Mon 28 May - 22:52

Oh dear chick, that got me chucking to myself.

Madeleine will probably be spotted at the Olympics. Does anyone know if Gerry and Kate are taking part in the torch relay? I wouldn't be surprised.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann not seen today at........

Post  mara thon Mon 28 May - 23:55

LJC wrote:Oh dear chick, that got me chucking to myself.

Madeleine will probably be spotted at the Olympics. Does anyone know if Gerry and Kate are taking part in the torch relay? I wouldn't be surprised.

Well if they are no doubt the olympic torch would fetch a good price for the "fund".
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Tue 29 May - 7:10

Lioned wrote:Would they have an 'age progression' picture of Egg Man ? Presumably He'd be a chicken by now ?

A chicken face..... too late! We've been looking for eggman all the time. We should have been told!
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Tue 29 May - 14:19

fred wrote:
maryh20 wrote:As I live at the seaside maybe I should start going to the beach to spot the weird man walking in the Rain. My favourite sighting,

I like eggman, he's my fave up to now.
I'm also a fan of the drunk man who was laying totally out of in the middle of the road, but recogised Gerry 'at once' when he spoke to him. I'd love to be totally incapable, then the next second as bright as a button and sober.

As their pictures hadn't deluged the papers by the time the drunk was spotted, how did he recognise Gerry "at once". Unless of course (a) the drunk was never there or (b) they knew each other anyway. If you are that incapable, how the hell do you recognise someone so immediately. I would have difficulty in recognising myself!!!!!
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Tue 29 May - 14:49

Keela wrote:
fred wrote:
maryh20 wrote:As I live at the seaside maybe I should start going to the beach to spot the weird man walking in the Rain. My favourite sighting,

I like eggman, he's my fave up to now.
I'm also a fan of the drunk man who was laying totally out of in the middle of the road, but recogised Gerry 'at once' when he spoke to him. I'd love to be totally incapable, then the next second as bright as a button and sober.

As their pictures hadn't deluged the papers by the time the drunk was spotted, how did he recognise Gerry "at once". Unless of course (a) the drunk was never there or (b) they knew each other anyway. If you are that incapable, how the hell do you recognise someone so immediately. I would have difficulty in recognising myself!!!!!

Aha! but, "It takes one to one" as the saying goes... Madeleine McCann not seen today at........ - Page 2 23324

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/it+takes+one+to+know+one
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2