Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haven't they suffered enough????

+5
Wintabells
mara thon
margaret
Justiceforallkids
Roasted Arizona
9 posters

Go down

Haven't they suffered enough???? Empty Haven't they suffered enough????

Post  Roasted Arizona Wed 30 May - 8:01

Those poor Philpotts, they've already lost 6 children ......it's ludicrous and very hurtful to even consider they did it themselves....the British police have shown what idiot plods they are....this is what Clarence Mitchell said this morning on Breakfast tv, daybreak, and This Morning.

Oh no, wait, he didnt......still, I expect the lovely lorrainne will stand up for them this morning, NOT.
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :
Haven't they suffered enough???? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Haven't they suffered enough???? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Haven't they suffered enough???? Empty Re: Haven't they suffered enough????

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 30 May - 8:44

Roasted Arizona wrote:Those poor Philpotts, they've already lost 6 children ......it's ludicrous and very hurtful to even consider they did it themselves....the British police have shown what idiot plods they are....this is what Clarence Mitchell said this morning on Breakfast tv, daybreak, and This Morning.

Oh no, wait, he didnt......still, I expect the lovely lorrainne will stand up for them this morning, NOT.

i dont know if they did it or not but i cant help but think no what parents could do that????
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
Haven't they suffered enough???? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Haven't they suffered enough???? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 30 May - 9:29

The thing is, they didn't set out to kill them...they set out of get as much from the system as they could and there children payed with their lives.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 30 May - 9:56

I hope SY will be as determined to root out the truth as Derby police are, and that it gives anyone else who has been telling lies a few sleepless nights.

Some people don't deserve the precious gift of children. FACT.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Wed 30 May - 10:01

Don't hold your breath, all are equal under the law except some are more equal than others !
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 30 May - 14:19

I'm not brave enough to look on the cesspit pro McCann sites but, if anyone else is, it will be interesting to hear if they are falling over themselves to support the Philpotts.

Personally I'm not jumping to any conclusions yet as to their guilt or innocence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Wed 30 May - 14:30

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I'm not brave enough to look on the cesspit pro McCann sites but, if anyone else is, it will be interesting to hear if they are falling over themselves to support the Philpotts.

Personally I'm not jumping to any conclusions yet as to their guilt or innocence.

I think there's a hope that the parents didn't intend to kill their children, but that it was their stupidity that did.

As for us lot, we're ghouls for making any form of connection to 'other' cases where parents stage a 'disaster' in order to explain the death of their child/ren.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 30 May - 14:55

Wintabells wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I'm not brave enough to look on the cesspit pro McCann sites but, if anyone else is, it will be interesting to hear if they are falling over themselves to support the Philpotts.

I think there's a hope that the parents didn't intend to kill their children, but that it was their stupidity that did.

As for us lot, we're ghouls for making any form of connection to 'other' cases where parents stage a 'disaster' in order to explain the death of their child/ren.

Well, we're not the ones who spend our time on other fora just to criticize. We don't publish photos of those we don't like or their addresses. And we are the ghouls?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 30 May - 16:15

Just think for one moment.....you go on holiday and whilst your out your child dies from an accident.....you see the child dead, you don't know how long the child has been dead....what would you do?

I would......call an ambulance ....that's instinct......you call an ambulance whilst your cradling your child hysterically in the hope that the child could be saved in some way.....you HOPE and PRAY that something could be done....doesn't matter who you are....you could be a dentist , teacher or lollipop lady....that's what you would do.

Normal human beings would NOT think off themselves ....

What parent would think...omg...my career, what will my parents and friends say.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 30 May - 16:17

Changed the subject sorry.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 30 May - 21:15

CHARGED WITH MURDER....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 30 May - 21:24

kitti wrote:CHARGED WITH MURDER....

Hello Kitti. I've just been on the Sky News website and seen the breaking news about the Philpotts being charged with their childrens murder.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie1 Wed 30 May - 22:59

Wintabells wrote:

If the parents planned to set fire to their house with the children inside then it is murder, they were scheming enough to do the poor me tale at the press conference, so in my mind can't even claim diminished responsability
chrissie1
chrissie1
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum