Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Bella's Insights?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bella's Insights?

Post  marxman on Wed 30 May - 10:16

As we have been made aware, that the NSY
review includes many insights and directions
from psychic people. This link maybe of interest
to the review team......
http://tarotbella.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Madeleine%20McCann

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Bella's Insights?

Post  T4two on Wed 30 May - 11:07

marxman wrote:As we have been made aware, that the NSY
review includes many insights and directions
from psychic people. This link maybe of interest
to the review team......
http://tarotbella.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Madeleine%20McCann

Oh dear! The Daily Rag writes: "More anguish for Kate and Gerry as sick Internet tarot medium claims Madeleine is dead". Spokesman Clarence Mitchell condemns Internet medium's horrific claims. "It's absolutely disgusting how these people seek to make money from the misfortune of others", said Mr. Mitchell in an exclusive interview with the Daily Rag, "Our lawyers are monitoring the situation and will not hesitate to act if they ascertain that the person reponsible has sufficient funds to make suing worthwhile", he added.

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Bella's Insights?

Post  ELI on Wed 30 May - 13:42

T4two wrote:
marxman wrote:As we have been made aware, that the NSY
review includes many insights and directions
from psychic people. This link maybe of interest
to the review team......
http://tarotbella.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Madeleine%20McCann

Oh dear! The Daily Rag writes: "More anguish for Kate and Gerry as sick Internet tarot medium claims Madeleine is dead". Spokesman Clarence Mitchell condemns Internet medium's horrific claims. "It's absolutely disgusting how these people seek to make money from the misfortune of others", said Mr. Mitchell in an exclusive interview with the Daily Rag, "Our lawyers are monitoring the situation and will not hesitate to act if they ascertain that the person reponsible has sufficient funds to make suing worthwhile", he added.

Doesn't that last sentance say it all ~ "Our lawyers are monitoring the situation and will not hesitate to act if they ascertain that the person reponsible has sufficient funds to make suing worthwhile", he added. "

Do we take it then it wouldn't be worthwhile suing anyone unless they can make money out of it rather than for the simple purpose of putting an end to these stories.

ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Bella's Insights?

Post  mossman on Wed 30 May - 13:52

ELI wrote:
T4two wrote:
marxman wrote:As we have been made aware, that the NSY
review includes many insights and directions
from psychic people. This link maybe of interest
to the review team......
http://tarotbella.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Madeleine%20McCann

Oh dear! The Daily Rag writes: "More anguish for Kate and Gerry as sick Internet tarot medium claims Madeleine is dead". Spokesman Clarence Mitchell condemns Internet medium's horrific claims. "It's absolutely disgusting how these people seek to make money from the misfortune of others", said Mr. Mitchell in an exclusive interview with the Daily Rag, "Our lawyers are monitoring the situation and will not hesitate to act if they ascertain that the person reponsible has sufficient funds to make suing worthwhile", he added.

Doesn't that last sentance say it all ~ "Our lawyers are monitoring the situation and will not hesitate to act if they ascertain that the person reponsible has sufficient funds to make suing worthwhile", he added. "

Do we take it then it wouldn't be worthwhile suing anyone unless they can make money out of it rather than for the simple purpose of putting an end to these stories.


Just when I thought nothing they could say would surprise me. Says it all. Money, money and more money.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Bella's Insights?

Post  kitti on Wed 30 May - 14:24

How is this person making money out off Madeleine

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Bella's Insights?

Post  mossman on Wed 30 May - 14:56

kitti wrote:How is this person making money out off Madeleine

Kitti, are you asking about my post ? I was referring to the quote from Clarence - the layers will establish if somebody has money, then they will sue.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Bella's Insights?

Post  T4two on Wed 30 May - 15:05

Ooops! Sorry folks, it was a spoof - I don't believe even Clarence would actually say something like that. He might think it though

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Bella's Insights?

Post  mossman on Wed 30 May - 16:04

T4two wrote:Ooops! Sorry folks, it was a spoof - I don't believe even Clarence would actually say something like that. He might think it though


Well, it got me Just goes to show what I actually expect from The Pink One.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Bella's Insights?

Post  ELI on Wed 30 May - 19:39

mossman wrote:
T4two wrote:Ooops! Sorry folks, it was a spoof - I don't believe even Clarence would actually say something like that. He might think it though


Well, it got me Just goes to show what I actually expect from The Pink One.

Ditto .......... Nice One

ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Bella's Insights?

Post  jd16 on Wed 30 May - 19:51

Yes I did post it especially for Andy Redwood, might be the lead they are looking for and give the celebrity child neglecters hope when they are on the TV sofa's. "To Andy Redwood....as I know you are taking all physics & mediums extremely seriously and is the remit you are undertaking in your 'privileged' review of the missing Madeleine McCann case. I thought I should send you this for your immediate attention. This could be the lead you are looking for? Perhaps the Sun newspaper could print it on their front page as 'Maddie Alive!" with a Clarence Mitchell quote...What do you think?."

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Bella's Insights?

Post  T4two on Wed 30 May - 20:50

jd16 wrote:Yes I did post it especially for Andy Redwood, might be the lead they are looking for and give the celebrity child neglecters hope when they are on the TV sofa's. "To Andy Redwood....as I know you are taking all physics & mediums extremely seriously and is the remit you are undertaking in your 'privileged' review of the missing Madeleine McCann case. I thought I should send you this for your immediate attention. This could be the lead you are looking for? Perhaps the Sun newspaper could print it on their front page as 'Maddie Alive!" with a Clarence Mitchell quote...What do you think?."

Great stuff

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Bella's Insights?

Post  Sponsored content Today at 14:40


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum