Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fridge

+36
marxman
Lillyofthevalley
Lioned
Bobsy
cherry1
tigger
ann_chovey
Badboy
malena stool
AnnaEsse
jinvta
comperedna
halfamo
Krisy22
LJC
cass
Wintabells
kitti
Ang
ProfessorPlum
gillyspot
Keela
snowflake
tanszi
MaryB
fred
Christine
Loveday
T4two
Annabel
Bebootje
want the truth
jeanmonroe
mara thon
margaret
Justiceforallkids
40 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Fridge Empty The Fridge

Post  Panda Thu 31 May - 13:51

I remember reading a long time ago that Gerry had replaced a faulty fridge in 5a which the owner said was working O.K. when he let the Villa.

Someone sent me an article from facebook where Crimestoppers were asking for help from anyone who had information about the McCanns. There were several responses mostly negative about rthe McCanns , but this one is interesting:-

Paul Rees
Remember on Gerry McCann's blog where he wrote he disposed of a broken fridge at a dump, then replaced it?
It was seen as dead suss at the time as it would be the villa owner's responsibility then he deleted all mention of it from his blog and his supporters denied all knowledge of a broken fridge.
As luck would have it, I was perusing the police files yesterday and it's mentioned by David Payne, proving its existence, so I hope the Met are exploring what happened to it.
"Err the, I know that, you know Kate and Gerry had had problems err with the fridge in their flat" #mccann - Dr Payne
www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/​DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://​www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/​DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

Yesterday at 3:14am ·

So......why would the McCanns need to dispose of a Fridge?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
The Fridge Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Fridge Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Fridge Empty Re: The Fridge

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 31 May - 13:52

Panda wrote:

I remember reading a long time ago that Gerry had replaced a faulty fridge in 5a which the owner said was working O.K. when he let the Villa.

Someone sent me an article from facebook where Crimestoppers were asking for help from anyone who had information about the McCanns. There were several responses mostly negative about rthe McCanns , but this one is interesting:-

Paul Rees
Remember on Gerry McCann's blog where he wrote he disposed of a broken fridge at a dump, then replaced it?
It was seen as dead suss at the time as it would be the villa owner's responsibility then he deleted all mention of it from his blog and his supporters denied all knowledge of a broken fridge.
As luck would have it, I was perusing the police files yesterday and it's mentioned by David Payne, proving its existence, so I hope the Met are exploring what happened to it.
"Err the, I know that, you know Kate and Gerry had had problems err with the fridge in their flat" #mccann - Dr Payne
www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/​DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://​www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/​DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

i dont want to think why..................
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 31 May - 14:03

The Villa was let to the McCanns a while after Madeleine disappeared, so unlikely her body would have been stored in there until a safer place was found.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 31 May - 14:10

Panda wrote:

Well done Panda, l remember reading it in the paper (must have come from his blog) so it's not a forum myth. If they did have problems with the fridge wouldn't you have thought they'd have reported this to Mark Warners?

I too could hazard a guess about dumping the fridge..
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Thu 31 May - 14:22

Who would go out and pay for a new fridge in a holiday rental? Surely that is something you would contact the rental agents about first.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Thu 31 May - 14:40

The Lovely Bones?
Substitute "the SAFE" (in the film) with "the FRIDGE" (in PDL)
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 31 May - 14:44

margaret wrote:
Panda wrote:

Well done Panda, l remember reading it in the paper (must have come from his blog) so it's not a forum myth. If they did have problems with the fridge wouldn't you have thought they'd have reported this to Mark Warners?

I too could hazard a guess about dumping the fridge..

Thanks margaret.....now we have the problem of dotting the i's and crossing the t's. The Fridge 294124 Actually, I do have a theory and maybe we should try to
put something feasible togethern as to why the fridge was dumped.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 31 May - 14:58

O.K. I'm doing the end game and you can all fill in what happened to madeleine from her disappearance to the Villa, O.K.????

We know that Jon Corner was filming the McCanns in PDL for their Channel 4 Production. We also know that he charged the Fund over £1,800 for
freight costs moving his equipment from PDL to the U.K. What if Madeleine's body was stored in the fridge and Jon Corner took it back to the U.K. for
a proper burial ?Then the McCanns dumped the fridge and bought a new one, thereby disposing of any evidence?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 31 May - 15:51

Come on folks, use your imagination, as long as it is feasible. If we end up with a reasonable scenario we can submit it to SY and save them some money.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 31 May - 18:21

Your not allowed to dump a fridge at an ordinary dump surely.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 31 May - 18:30

kitti wrote:Your not allowed to dump a fridge at an ordinary dump surely.

No, in the U.K. you are not, but maybe it was dumped in a skip where the road works were going on, I remember reading that the PJ searched around that area, looking in big Pipes which were being laid.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  want the truth Thu 31 May - 18:38

Panda wrote:

Paul Rees

Hi Panda, I can't get the file to open. Have you been able to secure a copy. The Fridge 306321
want the truth
want the truth

Number of posts : 48
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 31 May - 19:23

Hi want the truth, I was sent two links , one on facebook and the other from Crimestoppers, Ive, just trawled through both , but it's not there!!!!!
Looks as though it has been removed , somebody checking out MM no doubt.!!!!!

This post came not long after so you can tell there was a post about the fridge, because Ann-Kristine must have been
discussing David Payne

Paul Rees I'd heard urology Ann-Kristine, but not paediatric - I dread to think that could really be the case.
Yesterday at 5:16am · 1
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Thu 31 May - 19:38

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t15572-the-fridge?highlight=fridge

This is the link to the earlier topic of the same name from last year.

I think Gerry used his blog to send messages. Some blogs got changed or whooshed, so when Pamalam noticed she took screenshots as well.
So the fridge must have been before the date the screenshots were started.

I don't think this great helpful philanthropist would bother hauling a fridge around. It may have been a message to say Murat or someone to say that the body had been moved from b to c.

I'm sure the wallet episode was another such ruse, together with the drunk in the road. Gerry also mentions the colour shirts he wears sometimes, imo it would be just like him to play such tricks. According to Philomena he loved playing tricks - card tricks mostly.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 31 May - 21:12

Panda wrote:

Hi want the truth, I was sent two links , one on facebook and the other from Crimestoppers, Ive, just trawled through both , but it's not there!!!!!
Looks as though it has been removed , somebody checking out MM no doubt.!!!!!

This post came not long after so you can tell there was a post about the fridge, because Ann-Kristine must have been
discussing David Payne

Paul Rees I'd heard urology Ann-Kristine, but not paediatric - I dread to think that could really be the case.
Yesterday at 5:16am · 1
WASN'T HE DOING UROLOGY IN ATHENS?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Thu 31 May - 21:18

mara thon wrote:Who would go out and pay for a new fridge in a holiday rental? Surely that is something you would contact the rental agents about first.

Well not me! And, this may explain why it
was so necessary to promote the stupid
and unbelievable idea that they had NO
credit cards. If a fridge was bought, i'm
sure it would be recorded on their bank
statements that the PJ never got.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Thu 31 May - 22:01

tigger wrote:https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t15572-the-fridge?highlight=fridge

This is the link to the earlier topic of the same name from last year.

I think Gerry used his blog to send messages. Some blogs got changed or whooshed, so when Pamalam noticed she took screenshots as well.
So the fridge must have been before the date the screenshots were started.

I don't think this great helpful philanthropist would bother hauling a fridge around. It may have been a message to say Murat or someone to say that the body had been moved from b to c.

I'm sure the wallet episode was another such ruse, together with the drunk in the road. Gerry also mentions the colour shirts he wears sometimes, imo it would be just like him to play such tricks. According to Philomena he loved playing tricks - card tricks mostly.

I have to say I agree with you on this. The blogs were used as a means of communication. The content of them is just too bizare considering the circumstances under which they were written.

I used the read them more or less as they came on line. At that time I thought the two of them so strange I used to eagerly await the next installment, and read them aloud to a colleague who sat next to me in the office. That is why I remember clearly the fridge was mentioned by Gerry. I can still hear my colleague say they paid for a fridge for some guy who owns a villa and not for a babysitter for their kids and has he anything else to do with his time but transport fridges around PDL.

The timings of the runs being mentioned were something else I have thought about and what they might mean. I have no particular reason for it but the mention of them bothers me.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Bebootje Thu 31 May - 22:24

O no, not the FRIDGE again? The Fridge 424625
Bebootje
Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 31 May - 23:10

yes the fridge. i remember reading about it too, but unless someone somewhere screen shot that blog everyone will say it didnt happen.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Fri 1 Jun - 0:39

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id251.html

Link didn't work for me in the opening post, but here's a link to DP's rogatory interview in which he mentions the fridge (just search the term 'fridge' in edit/find on this page)
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Fri 1 Jun - 0:49

Does anyone remember that film called "The Plank?" Tommy Cooper was in the film and he was hilarious. He wasn't the star of the film, though, the star was the plank of wood.

Maybe someone could make a film called "The Fridge." I know another plank who could play the leading part in the film. The Fridge 25346

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 1 Jun - 7:34

Who washes the curtains ?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Fri 1 Jun - 7:43

kitti wrote:Who washes the curtains ?

The washing machine? The Fridge 25346
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Fri 1 Jun - 8:23

kathybelle wrote:
kitti wrote:Who washes the curtains ?

The washing machine? The Fridge 25346

I think that the washed curtains were mentioned by the PJ when? But I also understand that the curtains were washed after 3/5, which may simply have been done by the cleaners/OC staff.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Loveday Fri 1 Jun - 12:53

We can debate about grisly fridge uses but they're just conjecture. What is pretty much beyond doubt is that here is a man whose daughter has supposedly been abducted by a paedophile gang and yet he is sitting on the internet, under the impression that the world gives a toss about his difficulties with household appliances. That is perhaps the most telling thing. It's utterly bizzare.

They are both stark, raving, sociopathic, narcissistic, mad.
Loveday
Loveday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 300
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content