Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

The Fridge

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  Panda on Tue 26 Jun - 9:04



There was some query on where they were printed. the OC said their Printer didn't print that size.....could it have been the printer one of the OC Staff
lent Gerry?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  ann_chovey on Tue 26 Jun - 10:27

Panda wrote:

There was some query on where they were printed. the OC said their Printer didn't print that size.....could it have been the printer one of the OC Staff
lent Gerry?


Amy Tierney.

When questioned and shown the photographs referred to in the previous statements, depicting the English girl, on “Kodak Xtra Life “ paper, 10 x 15, she said they were printed on her printer, also of Kodak brand.

When on the night of 3rd May, at about 24.00, she was at her desk at the Tapas bar, inside the resort, when at a certain time, one of the friends of the McCann couple, Russell, asked for a memory card reader, in order to print photographs of Madeleine. Immediately the deponent replied that she did not have a memory card reader, but that she had a printer with this hardware, which could read from memory cards.


She went to her room and returned to the Tapas with the printer where she printed out 20 to 30 photographs of the girl, using her own paper, in 10x15 format mentioned previously. The memory card containing the photos belonged to the McCann couple, and came from their camera.

As regards her printer, she says that it is no longer in her possession as it is now with her boyfriend in France, she says, after consultation, and in accordance with her previous statements, that is was a “Kodak”, model Easy Share G60, of thermal ink transfer, with continuous tonality.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  Panda on Tue 26 Jun - 12:01

ann_chovey wrote:
Panda wrote:

There was some query on where they were printed. the OC said their Printer didn't print that size.....could it have been the printer one of the OC Staff
lent Gerry?


Amy Tierney.

When questioned and shown the photographs referred to in the previous statements, depicting the English girl, on “Kodak Xtra Life “ paper, 10 x 15, she said they were printed on her printer, also of Kodak brand.

When on the night of 3rd May, at about 24.00, she was at her desk at the Tapas bar, inside the resort, when at a certain time, one of the friends of the McCann couple, Russell, asked for a memory card reader, in order to print photographs of Madeleine. Immediately the deponent replied that she did not have a memory card reader, but that she had a printer with this hardware, which could read from memory cards.


She went to her room and returned to the Tapas with the printer where she printed out 20 to 30 photographs of the girl, using her own paper, in 10x15 format mentioned previously. The memory card containing the photos belonged to the McCann couple, and came from their camera.

As regards her printer, she says that it is no longer in her possession as it is now with her boyfriend in France, she says, after consultation, and in accordance with her previous statements, that is was a “Kodak”, model Easy Share G60, of thermal ink transfer, with continuous tonality.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  Panda on Tue 26 Jun - 12:12



Thanks ann_chovey........If she was a seasonal would she take a Laptop AND a Printer??? especially with 10 x15 " paper!!! How convernient for Gerry
I must say . This gets more confusing than ever, your child gets abducted but within hours in a small resort you manage to get 20 posters printed for
distribution without consideration for WHY your Daughter was abducted. By distributing those photos so soon it ensured the Abductor would not be
getting in contact with Gerry and Kate and Madeleine would be well hidden.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  ann_chovey on Tue 26 Jun - 12:29

Panda wrote:

Thanks ann_chovey........If she was a seasonal would she take a Laptop AND a Printer??? especially with 10 x15 " paper!!! How convernient for Gerry
I must say . This gets more confusing than ever, your child gets abducted but within hours in a small resort you manage to get 20 posters printed for
distribution without consideration for WHY your Daughter was abducted. By distributing those photos so soon it ensured the Abductor would not be
getting in contact with Gerry and Kate and Madeleine would be well hidden.

I think it's 10 x 15 cm. paper, standard for printing out digital photos.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  Panda on Tue 26 Jun - 12:58

ann_chovey wrote:
Panda wrote:

Thanks ann_chovey........If she was a seasonal would she take a Laptop AND a Printer??? especially with 10 x15 " paper!!! How convernient for Gerry
I must say . This gets more confusing than ever, your child gets abducted but within hours in a small resort you manage to get 20 posters printed for
distribution without consideration for WHY your Daughter was abducted. By distributing those photos so soon it ensured the Abductor would not be
getting in contact with Gerry and Kate and Madeleine would be well hidden.

I think it's 10 x 15 cm. paper, standard for printing out digital photos.

OH, they're about ann_chovey, go back to bed Panda.


Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  marxman on Tue 26 Jun - 20:26

Ok, correct me if i'm wrong, a child is reported
missing at approx 10pm and about 12 midnight the
same evening they set about producing photos
of said missing child to be distributed locally?
I find this unbelievable, disturbing and very
revealing. Why would you not wait? just in case
she was recovered in the next light of day?
'Guilding the lilly' springs to mind. Just trying
to hard to appear like usual victim/parents
with an abducted child.

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  tigger on Tue 26 Jun - 21:05

marxman wrote:Ok, correct me if i'm wrong, a child is reported
missing at approx 10pm and about 12 midnight the
same evening they set about producing photos
of said missing child to be distributed locally?
I find this unbelievable, disturbing and very
revealing. Why would you not wait? just in case
she was recovered in the next light of day?
'Guilding the lilly' springs to mind. Just trying
to hard to appear like usual victim/parents
with an abducted child.

The particular photographic paper used was not available in PdL. The GNR officer said there were some 30/40 copies and the girl who allegedly printed them said the same. The PJ checked all the shops in PdL and there was nowhere this paper was sold. So this girl went on holiday with all that equipment whilst you only have to send any photograph you like via email to family and friends and usually print a few off at a later date.

Not only is it strange that you should carry a USB key with you with a photograph of your child some 18 months earlier, (a favourite photograph in your wallet is the usual thing) this photograph also has the photoshopped coloboma in it. The coloboma which Kate said last year they didn't make much of and which was just a fleck you could only see from very close by. So where and when was that done?

ROB said he did the printing - shouldn't he have been looking for Maddie?
The other poster is also weird, yet another out of date photograph of Maddie at about 2.5 yrs old. A handwritten message says 'Child missing' No Name!
This one is printed on ordinary paper and photocopied on the MW copier.

But the most important question to ask is this: Why didn't they give out a very recent photograph of Maddie from the camera? MW could have arranged that easily with their equipment - and why were high quality photographs necessary so early on? A recent photograph with a clear description on ordinary paper would have been a lot better.

They didn't have laptops with them, so why have a USB key?




tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  marxman on Tue 26 Jun - 21:37

And then the plague of media?They arrived
so fast and so plenty and so soon after a
child was reported missing. Why?
Is this usual? or normal?
Who gives the green light to go on a story
which could end up as a dud?
Someone or something MUST have provided
enough information to suggest that this
missing child was not returning, and it was
in the media's best interest to send all and
everything to capture this case as a crime
scene.

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  kathybelle on Tue 26 Jun - 21:51

marxman wrote:And then the plague of media?They arrived
so fast and so plenty and so soon after a
child was reported missing. Why?
Is this usual? or normal?
Who gives the green light to go on a story
which could end up as a dud?
Someone or something MUST have provided
enough information to suggest that this
missing child was not returning, and it was
in the media's best interest to send all and
everything to capture this case as a crime
scene.

One of the people the McCanns phoned, when they should have been out searching for Madeleine, was John Corner. He was very high profile in the media and he arranged for the story to be put out in the newspapers and on television and radio. I never understood why the McCanns had a problem with newspaper groups, when John Corner was supposed to be controlling what went in the newspapers.

Also the McCanns said they had a problem with media reporters stalking them. If this was true, they only had to phone their mate John Corner and he would have put a stop to it.

Of all the high profile people, who rushed to the McCanns side, not one of them got off their butts and helped with the searches for Madeleine. They all threw money at the McCanns and one of them even lent them his plane.

It's as if they all knew there was no point in looking for Madeleine.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  cherry1 on Tue 26 Jun - 23:04

There was also the announcement on the news that Madeleine had died of a broken neck.

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6187
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Tue 26 Jun - 23:06

I don't remember anything about that, Cherry. Who claimed this was so and when?

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  cherry1 on Tue 26 Jun - 23:10

BBC News 24 7 September 07 I believe was the date Jane Hill rerporting live outside the Portimao police station after Kate and Gerry had been interviewed and named as arguidos she made reference to Madeleine dying from a broken neck, I believe the words were, - an early forensic report is alleged to have mentioned certain blood spray in common with a certain type of broken larynx - some DNA samples found related to cerebral fluids indicates a broken neck or fractured skull.

This was repeated by Steve Kingstone but after that no further reference was made to this.

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6187
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Tue 26 Jun - 23:24

Thanks for that - no doubt that was quickly whooshed, I'm surprised it was aired in the first place. I don't suppose it's on YouTube but, should I find it, I'll post a link.

There are some very interesting early reports there about 9/11 which were never mentioned again when it became clear that they didn't tally with the official verdict.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  cherry1 on Tue 26 Jun - 23:47

It is odd, I cant imagine the BBC releasing that info without checking it out first, and as far as I know
no apology was ever issued to say the information was incorrect.

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6187
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  Panda on Wed 27 Jun - 6:54


I thought it was Rachel Mapilly who phoned sky News ....didn't Sylvia Baptiste say when she entered 5a she was horrified to see so many people walking from room to room, some using their mobiles. As for the photograph , why didn't they choose the one with Madeleine holding the Tennis Balls,
looks as if that was taken on the Holiday.

As I said before, the speed with which everything was set up really is extraordinary, how could Gerry think of the publicity when he could not know how the "Abductors" would react. Maybe they would paninc and kill Madeleine because she would recognise them.

The whole scenario is crazy, Madeleine lived in 5a for 6 days yet not one article of hers was available to obtain her DNA....her Father had to go to
Rothley to get a pillowcase from her bed. Remember , the McCanns were not considered suspect at this stage so what if the Policeman accompanying
Gerry stayed downstairs while Gerry collected the pillowcase, only from Amelie's Bed.?


Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  tigger on Wed 27 Jun - 8:14

cherry1 wrote:BBC News 24 7 September 07 I believe was the date Jane Hill rerporting live outside the Portimao police station after Kate and Gerry had been interviewed and named as arguidos she made reference to Madeleine dying from a broken neck, I believe the words were, - an early forensic report is alleged to have mentioned certain blood spray in common with a certain type of broken larynx - some DNA samples found related to cerebral fluids indicates a broken neck or fractured skull.

This was repeated by Steve Kingstone but after that no further reference was made to this.

From Steel Magnolias:

Friday, May 27, 2011

Reports on the death of Madeleine before FSS results were switched, pulled, removed ?
"An early forensic report is alleged to have mentioned a certain blood spray ... commensurate with a certain type of broken larynx ... some DNA samples found related to cerebal fluids indicates a broken neck or fracture skull". Also "Sousa himself told of this very fine mist of spray that was found in the apartment".

This live report was made outside the Police Station at the time Kate McCann was being interviewed, therefore, she must have been presented with the FSS results.
This information was released only once that night - BBC 6 o'clock news.

-----------------------
http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.com/2011/05/happy-birthday-madeleine-mccann.html

What I REALLY want the Met’s finest to do is ask Kate McCann exactly WHAT it was that was shown to Kate at her interview. As the final report clearly states:


“Kate Healy was not immediately made an arguida, but merely interviewed voluntarily as a witness. Only after her interview was she made an arguida, that is, after she was confronted with concrete facts that might lead to her incrimination”
unquote

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  ann_chovey on Wed 27 Jun - 8:17

Panda wrote: The whole scenario is crazy, Madeleine lived in 5a for 6 days yet not one article of hers was available to obtain her DNA....her Father had to go to
Rothley to get a pillowcase from her bed. Remember , the McCanns were not considered suspect at this stage so what if the Policeman accompanying
Gerry stayed downstairs while Gerry collected the pillowcase, only from Amelie's Bed.?


As far as I can recall, Gerry didn't go into the house, the policeman went in to collect the pillowcase. Wish I could remember where I read/saw this.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  Panda on Wed 27 Jun - 8:30

tigger wrote:
cherry1 wrote:BBC News 24 7 September 07 I believe was the date Jane Hill rerporting live outside the Portimao police station after Kate and Gerry had been interviewed and named as arguidos she made reference to Madeleine dying from a broken neck, I believe the words were, - an early forensic report is alleged to have mentioned certain blood spray in common with a certain type of broken larynx - some DNA samples found related to cerebral fluids indicates a broken neck or fractured skull.

This was repeated by Steve Kingstone but after that no further reference was made to this.

From Steel Magnolias:

Friday, May 27, 2011

Reports on the death of Madeleine before FSS results were switched, pulled, removed ?
"An early forensic report is alleged to have mentioned a certain blood spray ... commensurate with a certain type of broken larynx ... some DNA samples found related to cerebal fluids indicates a broken neck or fracture skull". Also "Sousa himself told of this very fine mist of spray that was found in the apartment".

This live report was made outside the Police Station at the time Kate McCann was being interviewed, therefore, she must have been presented with the FSS results.
This information was released only once that night - BBC 6 o'clock news.

-----------------------
http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.com/2011/05/happy-birthday-madeleine-mccann.html

What I REALLY want the Met’s finest to do is ask Kate McCann exactly WHAT it was that was shown to Kate at her interview. As the final report clearly states:


“Kate Healy was not immediately made an arguida, but merely interviewed voluntarily as a witness. Only after her interview was she made an arguida, that is, after she was confronted with concrete facts that might lead to her incrimination”
unquote

Morning tigger, that is interesting because I didn"t know about about the original FSS report. However, I did read that David Payne was called to 5a
to perform a tracheotomy on Madeleine.

1. This would explain why he left the Paraiso on his own, the 30 second/30 minutes spent at 5a.

However, I cannot concieve of any couple going to dine if their daughter had just died.!!!!

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  Panda on Wed 27 Jun - 8:43

ann_chovey wrote:Panda wrote: The whole scenario is crazy, Madeleine lived in 5a for 6 days yet not one article of hers was available to obtain her DNA....her Father had to go to
Rothley to get a pillowcase from her bed. Remember , the McCanns were not considered suspect at this stage so what if the Policeman accompanying
Gerry stayed downstairs while Gerry collected the pillowcase, only from Amelie's Bed.?


As far as I can recall, Gerry didn't go into the house, the policeman went in to collect the pillowcase. Wish I could remember where I read/saw this.

Morning ann_chovey, if the Policeman went to collect the pillowcase, why did Gerry bother spending all that money to go to his home? A friend had a
spare key to the house so could have been contacted to let the Policeman in and the pillowcase sent or delivered to the FSS, I wondered why only one item from Madeleines room was taken, there would have been other items with her DNA which could have confirmed her DNA. It's like trying to do a jigsaw puzzle and getting pieces to fit, very difficult.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  ann_chovey on Wed 27 Jun - 8:51

Panda wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:Panda wrote: The whole scenario is crazy, Madeleine lived in 5a for 6 days yet not one article of hers was available to obtain her DNA....her Father had to go to
Rothley to get a pillowcase from her bed. Remember , the McCanns were not considered suspect at this stage so what if the Policeman accompanying
Gerry stayed downstairs while Gerry collected the pillowcase, only from Amelie's Bed.?


As far as I can recall, Gerry didn't go into the house, the policeman went in to collect the pillowcase. Wish I could remember where I read/saw this.

Morning ann_chovey, if the Policeman went to collect the pillowcase, why did Gerry bother spending all that money to go to his home? A friend had a
spare key to the house so could have been contacted to let the Policeman in and the pillowcase sent or delivered to the FSS, I wondered why only one item from Madeleines room was taken, there would have been other items with her DNA which could have confirmed her DNA. It's like trying to do a jigsaw puzzle and getting pieces to fit, very difficult.

He made the trip to go to the Cenotaph to look at the tributes and (I believe) consult with lawyers and hook up with Mitchell.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  Panda on Wed 27 Jun - 8:58

ann_chovey wrote:
Panda wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:Panda wrote: The whole scenario is crazy, Madeleine lived in 5a for 6 days yet not one article of hers was available to obtain her DNA....her Father had to go to
Rothley to get a pillowcase from her bed. Remember , the McCanns were not considered suspect at this stage so what if the Policeman accompanying
Gerry stayed downstairs while Gerry collected the pillowcase, only from Amelie's Bed.?


As far as I can recall, Gerry didn't go into the house, the policeman went in to collect the pillowcase. Wish I could remember where I read/saw this.

Morning ann_chovey, if the Policeman went to collect the pillowcase, why did Gerry bother spending all that money to go to his home? A friend had a
spare key to the house so could have been contacted to let the Policeman in and the pillowcase sent or delivered to the FSS, I wondered why only one item from Madeleines room was taken, there would have been other items with her DNA which could have confirmed her DNA. It's like trying to do a jigsaw puzzle and getting pieces to fit, very difficult.

He made the trip to go to the Cenotaph to look at the tributes and (I believe) consult with lawyers and hook up with Mitchell.

AH, that would explain why he was in such a rush he never thought to take more than the pillowcase from Madeleine's room ......as a doctor he should
have known how important it was to get more than one sample .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  ann_chovey on Wed 27 Jun - 9:09

Panda wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:
Panda wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:Panda wrote: The whole scenario is crazy, Madeleine lived in 5a for 6 days yet not one article of hers was available to obtain her DNA....her Father had to go to
Rothley to get a pillowcase from her bed. Remember , the McCanns were not considered suspect at this stage so what if the Policeman accompanying
Gerry stayed downstairs while Gerry collected the pillowcase, only from Amelie's Bed.?


As far as I can recall, Gerry didn't go into the house, the policeman went in to collect the pillowcase. Wish I could remember where I read/saw this.

Morning ann_chovey, if the Policeman went to collect the pillowcase, why did Gerry bother spending all that money to go to his home? A friend had a
spare key to the house so could have been contacted to let the Policeman in and the pillowcase sent or delivered to the FSS, I wondered why only one item from Madeleines room was taken, there would have been other items with her DNA which could have confirmed her DNA. It's like trying to do a jigsaw puzzle and getting pieces to fit, very difficult.

He made the trip to go to the Cenotaph to look at the tributes and (I believe) consult with lawyers and hook up with Mitchell.

AH, that would explain why he was in such a rush he never thought to take more than the pillowcase from Madeleine's room ......as a doctor he should
have known how important it was to get more than one sample .

Gerry's first trip home.......http://www.mccannfiles.com/id280.html

Mr McCann who has been spearheading the Find Madeleine Internet and publicity campaign from an apartment in Praia da Luz, will meet lawyers and UK organisers during his brief stay in Rothley, Leicestershire, where he and Kate live.

The family's website www.findMadeleine.com has received 100million 'hits'.

A spokesman for the couple in Portugal said Mr McCann was returning to Britain "to do positive things".

"He's very focused," the spokesman added. "He is going out there for very practical reasons and he's going to get back here as quickly as he can."

The trip will also give him the chance to deal with the routine domestic matters that have been neglected during their extended stay abroad and allow the two doctors to make arrangements for staying away for the foreseeable future.


The second trip was the sick man on the plane, the pinched wallet etc.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  Panda on Wed 27 Jun - 9:18



Thanks ann_chovey

, "He's very focused," the spokesman added. "He is going out there for very practical reasons and he's going to get back here as quickly as he can."

Are we a breed apart or something that we would consider it more important to get more than one sample of your Daughter's DNA , so vital if a body
should be found or a possible sighting of a child looking very much like Madeleine whose "Parents" claimed was theirs.


Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  Panda on Wed 27 Jun - 9:21

tigger wrote:
cherry1 wrote:BBC News 24 7 September 07 I believe was the date Jane Hill rerporting live outside the Portimao police station after Kate and Gerry had been interviewed and named as arguidos she made reference to Madeleine dying from a broken neck, I believe the words were, - an early forensic report is alleged to have mentioned certain blood spray in common with a certain type of broken larynx - some DNA samples found related to cerebral fluids indicates a broken neck or fractured skull.

This was repeated by Steve Kingstone but after that no further reference was made to this.

From Steel Magnolias:

Friday, May 27, 2011

Reports on the death of Madeleine before FSS results were switched, pulled, removed ?
"An early forensic report is alleged to have mentioned a certain blood spray ... commensurate with a certain type of broken larynx ... some DNA samples found related to cerebal fluids indicates a broken neck or fracture skull". Also "Sousa himself told of this very fine mist of spray that was found in the apartment".

This live report was made outside the Police Station at the time Kate McCann was being interviewed, therefore, she must have been presented with the FSS results.
This information was released only once that night - BBC 6 o'clock news.

-----------------------
http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.com/2011/05/happy-birthday-madeleine-mccann.html

What I REALLY want the Met’s finest to do is ask Kate McCann exactly WHAT it was that was shown to Kate at her interview. As the final report clearly states:


“Kate Healy was not immediately made an arguida, but merely interviewed voluntarily as a witness. Only after her interview was she made an arguida, that is, after she was confronted with concrete facts that might lead to her incrimination”
unquote

Thanks tigger, another excellent article by Spudgun.....I would have copied and pasted it but it's a bit too long for me and I have to go out soon.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  Sponsored content Today at 19:35


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum