Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

The Fridge

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  T4two on Fri 1 Jun - 13:42

Loveday wrote:We can debate about grisly fridge uses but they're just conjecture. What is pretty much beyond doubt is that here is a man whose daughter has supposedly been abducted by a paedophile gang and yet he is sitting on the internet, under the impression that the world gives a toss about his difficulties with household appliances. That is perhaps the most telling thing. It's utterly bizzare.

They are both stark, raving, sociopathic, narcissistic, mad.

Aah yes, that inane chatty blog supposedly from a grieving parent, (since selectively deleted).... plus the laughing faces coming out of the church, the sniggering beach walk, the punch and judy happy family pic, the GM balcony scene, the BBC end of interview laughing video... etc etc the list of weird behaviour is endless. We aren't the only ones who noticed - there's criminal profiler Lee Rainbow and of course expert Mark Harrison. They brought in the dogs and lo and behold - the dogs marked. All pretty conclusive stuff then and sufficient in other cases to convict and bang people up for a very long time.

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  fred on Fri 1 Jun - 13:57

tigger wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
kitti wrote:Who washes the curtains ?

The washing machine?

I think that the washed curtains were mentioned by the PJ when? But I also understand that the curtains were washed after 3/5, which may simply have been done by the cleaners/OC staff.

I thought that Kate said she washed them as the twins had dirtied them. I remember thinking at the time, that it was strange, surely you would either call housekeeping, or leave a note for the cleaners the next time that they were due.

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4830
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  tigger on Fri 1 Jun - 14:01

T4two wrote:
Loveday wrote:We can debate about grisly fridge uses but they're just conjecture. What is pretty much beyond doubt is that here is a man whose daughter has supposedly been abducted by a paedophile gang and yet he is sitting on the internet, under the impression that the world gives a toss about his difficulties with household appliances. That is perhaps the most telling thing. It's utterly bizzare.

They are both stark, raving, sociopathic, narcissistic, mad.

Aah yes, that inane chatty blog supposedly from a grieving parent, (since selectively deleted).... plus the laughing faces coming out of the church, the sniggering beach walk, the punch and judy happy family pic, the GM balcony scene, the BBC end of interview laughing video... etc etc the list of weird behaviour is endless. We aren't the only ones who noticed - there's criminal profiler Lee Rainbow and of course expert Mark Harrison. They brought in the dogs and lo and behold - the dogs marked. All pretty conclusive stuff then and sufficient in other cases to convict and bang people up for a very long time.

The diary comes a close second for inane comments. But the overall winner must be what Blacksmith called 'The longest suicide note in history', the bewk.

The blog entries would be hilarious if the case weren't so serious. It's clear that Gerboy is in his element, being listened to by the whole world - of course they want to know all about him on a daily basis, how would their lives be complete otherwise?
Best thing is the regular mention of a 'family day' - always a Saturday - well has to be, creche is closed only on Saturdays.


Last edited by tigger on Fri 1 Jun - 14:02; edited 1 time in total

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  Keela on Fri 1 Jun - 14:01

T4two wrote:
Loveday wrote:We can debate about grisly fridge uses but they're just conjecture. What is pretty much beyond doubt is that here is a man whose daughter has supposedly been abducted by a paedophile gang and yet he is sitting on the internet, under the impression that the world gives a toss about his difficulties with household appliances. That is perhaps the most telling thing. It's utterly bizzare.

They are both stark, raving, sociopathic, narcissistic, mad.

Aah yes, that inane chatty blog supposedly from a grieving parent, (since selectively deleted).... plus the laughing faces coming out of the church, the sniggering beach walk, the punch and judy happy family pic, the GM balcony scene, the BBC end of interview laughing video... etc etc the list of weird behaviour is endless. We aren't the only ones who noticed - there's criminal profiler Lee Rainbow and of course expert Mark Harrison. They brought in the dogs and lo and behold - the dogs marked. All pretty conclusive stuff then and sufficient in other cases to convict and bang people up for a very long time.

So why not now.

Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2302
Age : 63
Location : Darkened room, hoping for the best.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  T4two on Fri 1 Jun - 14:02

fred wrote:
tigger wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
kitti wrote:Who washes the curtains ?

The washing machine?

I think that the washed curtains were mentioned by the PJ when? But I also understand that the curtains were washed after 3/5, which may simply have been done by the cleaners/OC staff.

I thought that Kate said she washed them as the twins had dirtied them. I remember thinking at the time, that it was strange, surely you would either call housekeeping, or leave a note for the cleaners the next time that they were due.

It's called compulsive behaviour disorder - she only has to see a stain or smell an unpleasant odour and she feels compelled to wash it out. In some cases such behaviour is even based on imagining that there is a stain or an unpleasant smell. It's all very sad...

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  tigger on Fri 1 Jun - 14:03

fred wrote:
tigger wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
kitti wrote:Who washes the curtains ?

The washing machine?

I think that the washed curtains were mentioned by the PJ when? But I also understand that the curtains were washed after 3/5, which may simply have been done by the cleaners/OC staff.

I thought that Kate said she washed them as the twins had dirtied them. I remember thinking at the time, that it was strange, surely you would either call housekeeping, or leave a note for the cleaners the next time that they were due.

You might be right, I've never come across that snippet. Wonder where I could find it?

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  Annabel on Fri 1 Jun - 14:41

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id29.html

CURTAINS in the flat - said to have had blood on them - were washed after Madeleine's disappearance

Full article here:


Exclusive: Brit cops to quiz Kate McCann Sunday Mirror

Brit police want Kate to answer ALL 40 questions...
Doubt cast on evidence of dogs that smelt death...
Party did NOT drink 15 bottles of wine at bar

Nick Owens and Grant Hodgson in Praia da Luz 16/09/2007

Kate McCann will be quizzed by British detectives within the next 48 hours and will again be asked: Did you kill Madeleine and what did you do with the body?

Kate, already under unimaginable pressure, will be grilled by officers from Leicestershire Police on behalf of Portuguese detectives.

She will face detailed interrogation on the 40 questions put to her by Portuguese police who are convinced she killed Madeleine accidentally, then conspired with husband Gerry to cover up the death by faking the four-year-old's abduction.

Plans for the fresh police interview came on another day of extraordinary developments in which it emerged:

PORTUGUESE police want the couple to return there to take part in a Crimewatch-style reconstruction of the night Madeleine disappeared.

A TEAM of up to 20 Leicestershire police officers are said to be looking into the McCanns' private lives on behalf of their Portuguese colleagues.

THE inquiry turned dramatically against the McCanns when two British police sniffer dogs detected the scent of death in their holiday apartment

CURTAINS in the flat - said to have had blood on them - were washed after Madeleine's disappearance

GERRY'S brother John insisted the McCanns and their seven friends did NOT get through 15 bottles of wine the night Madeleine vanished as has been claimed.

McCANN pal Jane Tanner's claim to have seen a man walking away with a pyjama-clad child wrapped in a blanket has been categorically ruled out by Portuguese police as mistaken.

The questions Kate is to be asked will include the ones she refused to answer when she was declared an official suspect in the inquiry on September 7, claimed Portuguese paper Jornal de Noticias yesterday.

It reported that Portuguese judge Pedro Daniel Dos Anjos Frios last week gave investigators in the Algarve permission to make the interview request through Europol - the Europewide police organisation.

That interview with British police could take place as soon as Tuesday, the paper reported.

Kate, 39 - who yesterday remained at home in Rothley, Leics, with the family - is understood to have declined to answer a number of questions 10 days ago on the advice of her Portuguese solicitor.

Portuguese police also want their British counterparts to seize the original copy of Kate's diary, in which the mum-of-three allegedly complains that Gerry, also 39, did not do enough to help her with boisterous Madeleine and their twins, Sean and Amelie, two.

The judge is said to have declared the diary "potential evidence" on Friday in a meeting with police and prosecutors at Portimao court.

Portuguese police made photocopies of the diary while the McCanns were in Portugal in the hope of finding clues about Kate's state of mind.

Unbelievably, Portuguese police now want the McCanns and their group of friends to fly back to Praia da Luz to enable the reconstruction to take place.

Investigators want Kate and Gerry to take part in or advise police on their movements as the event is staged.

It would be filmed and distributed to TV stations in an attempt to jog memories and, possibly, put still more pressure on the couple.

Police are now said to be planning new searches guided by mobile phone satellite technology.

It has enabled them to pinpoint where the McCanns and their friends were from calls they made to each other the night Madeleine disappeared.

The new searches are expected to focus on the McCanns' Algarve holiday complex, The Ocean Club, and the area leading to the sea.

Other searches are thought to be planned in a forested area north of the town of Lagos near to where the McCanns were staying.

Meanwhile, the Sunday Mirror has learned of the dramatic moment which led to Portuguese police turning on the McCanns.

It came when springer spaniels Eddie and Keela - loaned by South Yorkshire Police in early August, 13 weeks after Madeleine vanished - picked up the scent of a corpse in the McCann holiday apartment.

Sniffer dogs allegedly "smelt death" on Kate's trousers - explained by her friends as due to her work as a GP.

But friends of the McCanns were dismissive of the revelations - saying the evidence would be inadmissible in court because it was not corroborated and the scent the dogs were following could have been anyone's.

One friend said: "The police change their tune every day and feed information left, right and centre to try and smear Gerry and Kate. It is quite appalling and distracts attention from the search for Madeleine."

It has also been alleged that curtains behind the sofa had traces of blood which were found to have been washed when they were taken away and analysed.

The dog evidence - combined with the finding of particles of Madeleine's DNA and hair in the McCanns' hire car - led to police declaring Gerry and Kate official suspects.

A police incident room is now in place in Leicester where up to 20 officers are said to be following up on requests from their Portuguese counterparts.

Home Secretary Jacqui Smith has also spoken to the Chief Constable of Leicestershire, Matt Baggott, twice in the past fortnight about developments in the case.

Our source said: "The police have assured the Home Secretary that the evidence the Portuguese police are gathering is legitimate and the investigation is progressing.

"The British police and the Portuguese are working very much hand in hand each day."

He added: "The Portuguese have told British police that Kate's diary shows she had trouble controlling the children. British officers are therefore being asked to look into Kate's background to see if she had any history of depression or if there are any signs she has struggled to cope with looking after her kids."

This has enraged the McCann family, who say Kate is a brilliant and calm mum.

The source said: "The police have also been asked to locate Kate and Gerry's medical records to see if there are any potential hereditary health conditions which would make it dangerous for Maddy to be given a sedative.

"Officers are being asked to check up on statements given by friends of the McCanns because they are not positive the timings they have been given are right. It is likely many friends will be asked to give new statements within the next few days."

The source explained: "Gerry has answered no comment to every question he has been asked and the view among the Portuguese Police is that he and Kate must respond to a number of unanswered questions."

Meanwhile, sources in Portugal agree the McCanns' friends, including Jane Tanner, also face a second round of questioning in the next few weeks.

Last night, Jane was reported to be at the top of the police reinterrogation list.

Detectives are said to have concluded that information she gave them about seeing a man running away from the McCanns' apartment with a pyjama-clad child in a blanket, was false.

The information formed the basis of a police e-fit. However, there is no suggestion the McCanns' friend was deliberately lying.

And last night John McCann defended his brother Gerry and sister-in-law in an interview with Portuguese weekly Expresso.

He said the McCanns and their friends drank only "four or five" bottles of wine the night Madeleine disappeared - not the 15 bottles previously reported.
*

Richard Branson offers £100,000 to fund the McCann's legal fight.

Kate's friends Linda McQueen and Nicky Gill come out in support of the McCann's.

Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  T4two on Fri 1 Jun - 15:36

Keela wrote:
T4two wrote:
Loveday wrote:We can debate about grisly fridge uses but they're just conjecture. What is pretty much beyond doubt is that here is a man whose daughter has supposedly been abducted by a paedophile gang and yet he is sitting on the internet, under the impression that the world gives a toss about his difficulties with household appliances. That is perhaps the most telling thing. It's utterly bizzare.

They are both stark, raving, sociopathic, narcissistic, mad.

Aah yes, that inane chatty blog supposedly from a grieving parent, (since selectively deleted).... plus the laughing faces coming out of the church, the sniggering beach walk, the punch and judy happy family pic, the GM balcony scene, the BBC end of interview laughing video... etc etc the list of weird behaviour is endless. We aren't the only ones who noticed - there's criminal profiler Lee Rainbow and of course expert Mark Harrison. They brought in the dogs and lo and behold - the dogs marked. All pretty conclusive stuff then and sufficient in other cases to convict and bang people up for a very long time.

So why not now.

Good question - been asking that myself for almost 5 years, which is why I follow this forum and will continue to ask it until a satisfactory answer is found.

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  LJC on Fri 1 Jun - 15:40

mara thon wrote:Who would go out and pay for a new fridge in a holiday rental? Surely that is something you would contact the rental agents about first.

Someone who has used the fridge in such a way that it would damage it or render it useless. And you would have to hold your hands up to replacing it because the villa owner would know it was not the original fridge. Therefore, you make up some flimsy reason why you had to replace the fridge yourself which satisifies the villa owner and seemingly everyone else. But, of course, it could be a red herring!

As to what really happened to Madelene that's a harder question to answer. I am thinking perhaps hidden away in some large cold storage somewhere. Dry ice can be used in a good quality portable ice chest, the sort that people take on camping trips. Not too difficult to get hold of, neither is dry ice. And because the chest is portable it, too, can disappear when it has to.

Frozen food delivery vans can be purchased second hand from websites and such vans can be driven miles, across Europe if necessary perhaps? No where to plug it in overnight or you would rather not plug it in at all? Again, early models used large blocks of dry ice, keeping its contents frozen for up to 12 hours.

Perhaps the disappearing fridge at the villa was a deliberate red herring so as to create a diversion to the real cold hiding place?

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  T4two on Fri 1 Jun - 16:05

LJC wrote:
mara thon wrote:Who would go out and pay for a new fridge in a holiday rental? Surely that is something you would contact the rental agents about first.

Someone who has used the fridge in such a way that it would damage it or render it useless. And you would have to hold your hands up to replacing it because the villa owner would know it was not the original fridge. Therefore, you make up some flimsy reason why you had to replace the fridge yourself which satisifies the villa owner and seemingly everyone else. But, of course, it could be a red herring!

As to what really happened to Madelene that's a harder question to answer. I am thinking perhaps hidden away in some large cold storage somewhere. Dry ice can be used in a good quality portable ice chest, the sort that people take on camping trips. Not too difficult to get hold of, neither is dry ice. And because the chest is portable it, too, can disappear when it has to.

Frozen food delivery vans can be purchased second hand from websites and such vans can be driven miles, across Europe if necessary perhaps? No where to plug it in overnight or you would rather not plug it in at all? Again, early models used large blocks of dry ice, keeping its contents frozen for up to 12 hours.

Perhaps the disappearing fridge at the villa was a deliberate red herring so as to create a diversion to the real cold hiding place?

The dry ice theory has been immediately discounted on various sites every time I've broached it since 2007 but I'm still convinced that it is a possibility because it is a way of deep-freezing which is regularly used for flash freezing biological samples for example and would therefore be very familiar to anyone who had studied medicine. It has the advantage that it doesn't require any special container and doesn't melt but sublimates i.e. turns into carbon dioxide gas. All that is required therefore is a well-ventilated space.

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  AnnaEsse on Fri 1 Jun - 16:08

T4two wrote:
LJC wrote:
mara thon wrote:Who would go out and pay for a new fridge in a holiday rental? Surely that is something you would contact the rental agents about first.

Someone who has used the fridge in such a way that it would damage it or render it useless. And you would have to hold your hands up to replacing it because the villa owner would know it was not the original fridge. Therefore, you make up some flimsy reason why you had to replace the fridge yourself which satisifies the villa owner and seemingly everyone else. But, of course, it could be a red herring!

As to what really happened to Madelene that's a harder question to answer. I am thinking perhaps hidden away in some large cold storage somewhere. Dry ice can be used in a good quality portable ice chest, the sort that people take on camping trips. Not too difficult to get hold of, neither is dry ice. And because the chest is portable it, too, can disappear when it has to.

Frozen food delivery vans can be purchased second hand from websites and such vans can be driven miles, across Europe if necessary perhaps? No where to plug it in overnight or you would rather not plug it in at all? Again, early models used large blocks of dry ice, keeping its contents frozen for up to 12 hours.

Perhaps the disappearing fridge at the villa was a deliberate red herring so as to create a diversion to the real cold hiding place?

The dry ice theory has been immediately discounted on various sites every time I've broached it since 2007 but I'm still convinced that it is a possibility because it is a way of deep-freezing which is regularly used for flash freezing biological samples for example and would therefore be very familiar to anyone who had studied medicine. It has the advantage that it doesn't require any special container and doesn't melt but sublimates i.e. turns into carbon dioxide gas. All that is required therefore is a well-ventilated space.

A microbiologist of my acquaintance uses liquid nitrogen to flash freeze samples.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18419
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  T4two on Fri 1 Jun - 16:19

AnnaEsse wrote:
T4two wrote:
LJC wrote:
mara thon wrote:Who would go out and pay for a new fridge in a holiday rental? Surely that is something you would contact the rental agents about first.

Someone who has used the fridge in such a way that it would damage it or render it useless. And you would have to hold your hands up to replacing it because the villa owner would know it was not the original fridge. Therefore, you make up some flimsy reason why you had to replace the fridge yourself which satisifies the villa owner and seemingly everyone else. But, of course, it could be a red herring!

As to what really happened to Madelene that's a harder question to answer. I am thinking perhaps hidden away in some large cold storage somewhere. Dry ice can be used in a good quality portable ice chest, the sort that people take on camping trips. Not too difficult to get hold of, neither is dry ice. And because the chest is portable it, too, can disappear when it has to.

Frozen food delivery vans can be purchased second hand from websites and such vans can be driven miles, across Europe if necessary perhaps? No where to plug it in overnight or you would rather not plug it in at all? Again, early models used large blocks of dry ice, keeping its contents frozen for up to 12 hours.

Perhaps the disappearing fridge at the villa was a deliberate red herring so as to create a diversion to the real cold hiding place?

The dry ice theory has been immediately discounted on various sites every time I've broached it since 2007 but I'm still convinced that it is a possibility because it is a way of deep-freezing which is regularly used for flash freezing biological samples for example and would therefore be very familiar to anyone who had studied medicine. It has the advantage that it doesn't require any special container and doesn't melt but sublimates i.e. turns into carbon dioxide gas. All that is required therefore is a well-ventilated space.

A microbiologist of my acquaintance uses liquid nitrogen to flash freeze samples.

Yes, liquid nitrogen - also used for removing warts, or dry ice whereby dry ice would be easier to get hold of because it is quite commonly used in the food industry and even by plumbers.

Dry Ice is frozen carbon dioxide, a normal part of our earth's atmosphere. It is the gas that we exhale during breathing and the gas that plants use in photosynthesis. It is also the same gas commonly added to water to make soda water. Dry Ice is particularly useful for freezing, and keeping things frozen because of its very cold temperature: -109.3°F or -78.5°C. Dry Ice is widely used because it is simple to freeze and easy to handle using insulated gloves. Dry Ice changes directly from a solid to a gas -sublimation- in normal atmospheric conditions without going through a wet liquid stage. Therefore it gets the name "dry ice."
As a general rule, Dry Ice will sublimate at a rate of five to ten pounds every 24 hours in a typical ice chest. This sublimation continues from the time of purchase; therefore, pick up Dry Ice as close to the time needed as possible. Bring an ice chest or some other insulated container to hold the Dry Ice and slow the sublimation rate. Dry Ice sublimates faster than regular ice melts but will extend the life of regular ice.
It is best not to store Dry Ice in your freezer because your freezer's thermostat will shut off the freezer due to the extreme cold of the Dry Ice! Of course if the freezer is broken, Dry Ice will save all your frozen goods.
Commercial shippers of perishables often use dry ice even for non frozen goods. Dry ice gives more than twice the cooling energy per pound of weight and three times the cooling energy per volume than regular water ice (H2O). It is often mixed with regular ice to save shipping weight and extend the cooling energy of water ice. Sometimes dry ice is made on the spot from liquid CO2. The resulting dry ice snow is packed in the top of a shipping container offering extended cooling without electrical refrigeration equipment and connections.

http://www.dryiceinfo.com/

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  Loveday on Fri 1 Jun - 16:28

Interestingly, my GP used it to remove two skin tags I had on my arm.


Loveday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 300
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  kathybelle on Sun 3 Jun - 13:29

When I replied to the post regarding washing the curtains, with the answer the washing machine, it was meant to be a joke. If you look back to my earlier post, I remarked on the film "The Plank" and I said someone could make a film called "The Fridge" That post was made in reply to a poster who said "Oh no not the fridge" So when I made the post regarding the washing machine, I was attempting to bring a little humour to the thread. I was going to add that a film called "The Washing Machine" could be a sequel to "The Fridge" which I thought could be a sequel to "The Plank."

I wish I hadn't bothered now.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 3 Jun - 14:00

kathybelle wrote:When I replied to the post regarding washing the curtains, with the answer the washing machine, it was meant to be a joke. If you look back to my earlier post, I remarked on the film "The Plank" and I said someone could make a film called "The Fridge" That post was made in reply to a poster who said "Oh no not the fridge" So when I made the post regarding the washing machine, I was attempting to bring a little humour to the thread. I was going to add that a film called "The Washing Machine" could be a sequel to "The Fridge" which I thought could be a sequel to "The Plank."

I wish I hadn't bothered now.

Kathybelle, I appreciated your humour. Sometimes it takes humour to show just how ludicrous certain things are.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18419
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  kathybelle on Sun 3 Jun - 14:15

AnnaEsse wrote:
kathybelle wrote:When I replied to the post regarding washing the curtains, with the answer the washing machine, it was meant to be a joke. If you look back to my earlier post, I remarked on the film "The Plank" and I said someone could make a film called "The Fridge" That post was made in reply to a poster who said "Oh no not the fridge" So when I made the post regarding the washing machine, I was attempting to bring a little humour to the thread. I was going to add that a film called "The Washing Machine" could be a sequel to "The Fridge" which I thought could be a sequel to "The Plank."

I wish I hadn't bothered now.

Kathybelle, I appreciated your humour. Sometimes it takes humour to show just how ludicrous certain things are.

Thanks AnnaEsse I'm happy now.


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  ann_chovey on Sun 3 Jun - 14:18

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id139.html

Correio da Manhã - What do you think happened to the body?

Gonçalo Amaral – Everything indicated that the body, after having been at a certain location, was moved into another location by car, twenty something days later. With the residues that were found inside the car, the little girl had to have been transported inside it.

How can you state that?

Due to the type of fluid, we policemen, experts, say that the cadaver was frozen or preserved in the cold and when placed into the car boot, with the heat at that time [of the year], part of the ice melted. On a curb, for example, something fell from the trunk's right side, above the wheel. It may be said that this is speculation, but it's the only way to explain what happened there.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  MaryB on Tue 5 Jun - 20:42

I'm sure I read the fridge that was replaced wasn't the one in 5a but the one in the villa where they moved after 5a. Also I remember reading there were quite a few empty apartment blocks in the block where 5a was. And I'm almost sure I read evidence was found in one of them.

MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  kitti on Wed 6 Jun - 7:47

The sniffer dogs went to an empty apt if I remember ....but what I would like to know is...how did the pj get to go to Burugea (forgotten how to spell it)?

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  Christine on Wed 6 Jun - 8:23

kitti wrote:The sniffer dogs went to an empty apt if I remember ....but what I would like to know is...how did the pj get to go to Burugea (forgotten how to spell it)?


Good morning Kitty, I believe P.J. were led to the Solimar Apartments (Burgau) by diligences carried out on the Polish couple reported to have been photographing children on a beach in Sagres. Nuno de Jesus provided the car registration and Robert Murat's Uncle Ralph Eveleigh provided CCTV footage of the couple visiting in his Beach Bar in Burgau. Police were able to trace the hire car to a Polish man and woman staying at the Solimar Apartments.


Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 968
Location : Belgium
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  ann_chovey on Wed 6 Jun - 8:27

MaryB wrote:I'm sure I read the fridge that was replaced wasn't the one in 5a but the one in the villa where they moved after 5a. Also I remember reading there were quite a few empty apartment blocks in the block where 5a was. And I'm almost sure I read evidence was found in one of them.


Was that the apartment at Burgau where the hair samples 'linking' Murat and Tanner were found?
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PORTUGUESE-FORENSIC.htm

Because of this result the inquiry could not say with absolute certainty that the hair found in Burgau actually came from JT because it could have come from any person born of a mother belonging to any of the eight profiles in the database - one profile, of course, had to be of JT's maternal line, so it could have been some distant (or close) relative.


Then there was this apartment.....
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id139.html

Where and how could they have hidden the body for over twenty days?

That was what we were trying to find out. Searching within their friends, because the couple had a lot of acquaintances. We tried to understand where the little girl could have been during those twenty something days.

Out of reach from the searches.

Yes. There was information that the couple had been seen walking towards a certain apartment block, we were trying to understand which apartment it was. Who had access to that apartment. But everything stopped.


ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  kathybelle on Wed 6 Jun - 9:05

Maybe whatever happened to Madeleine, happened before the McCanns went to dinner, in which case they would have had no need to hide the body, they could have just wrapped her body in the blanket that was missing and put her in the boot of the car. Then taken her somewhere where she would never be found. This would explain the cadaver scent that was found in the boot of the car and on the key ring.

There would have been no press hanging around and no police, because Madeleine's disappearance had not yet been reported. Also anyone walking past the McCanns apartment, wouldn't have batted an eyelid if they saw them putting anything that didn't look suspicious in the boot of the car. In any case anyone walking past, probably wouldn't have even looked their way.

In my opinion, it would have been very difficult for the McCanns to hide Madeleine's body anywhere to hide let alone a fridge in an empty apartment. The McCanns wouldn't know if the police would search every apartment in the block, empty or otherwise, that is why I think they would have had to remove Madeleine's body and take her somewhere where she would never be found.

The McCanns are cold calculating people, so it is quite feasable that they could go to dinner after they had committed their act.


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  mossman on Wed 6 Jun - 9:10

kathybelle wrote:Maybe whatever happened to Madeleine, happened before the McCanns went to dinner, in which case they would have had no need to hide the body, they could have just wrapped her body in the blanket that was missing and put her in the boot of the car. Then taken her somewhere where she would never be found. This would explain the cadaver scent that was found in the boot of the car and on the key ring.

There would have been no press hanging around and no police, because Madeleine's disappearance had not yet been reported. Also anyone walking past the McCanns apartment, wouldn't have batted an eyelid if they saw them putting anything that didn't look suspicious in the boot of the car. In any case anyone walking past, probably wouldn't have even looked their way.

In my opinion, it would have been very difficult for the McCanns to hide Madeleine's body anywhere to hide let alone a fridge in an empty apartment. The McCanns wouldn't know if the police would search every apartment in the block, empty or otherwise, that is why I think they would have had to remove Madeleine's body and take her somewhere where she would never be found.

The McCanns are cold calculating people, so it is quite feasable that they could go to dinner after they had committed their act.


It could not have been the Scenic though because they did not hire that car for some three weeks or so after that night.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  fred on Wed 6 Jun - 9:17

mossman wrote:
kathybelle wrote:Maybe whatever happened to Madeleine, happened before the McCanns went to dinner, in which case they would have had no need to hide the body, they could have just wrapped her body in the blanket that was missing and put her in the boot of the car. Then taken her somewhere where she would never be found. This would explain the cadaver scent that was found in the boot of the car and on the key ring.

There would have been no press hanging around and no police, because Madeleine's disappearance had not yet been reported. Also anyone walking past the McCanns apartment, wouldn't have batted an eyelid if they saw them putting anything that didn't look suspicious in the boot of the car. In any case anyone walking past, probably wouldn't have even looked their way.

In my opinion, it would have been very difficult for the McCanns to hide Madeleine's body anywhere to hide let alone a fridge in an empty apartment. The McCanns wouldn't know if the police would search every apartment in the block, empty or otherwise, that is why I think they would have had to remove Madeleine's body and take her somewhere where she would never be found.

The McCanns are cold calculating people, so it is quite feasable that they could go to dinner after they had committed their act.


It could not have been the Scenic though because they did not hire that car for some three weeks or so after that night.

IMO I think that is where Murat became involved. He was a property developer, knew the area, had access to empty properties, he helped them, by hiding the body in a freezer, then when the finger was pointed at him, he decided to give her back. Which might not be as macabre as it sounds, all it would mean doing is picking up a sports bag out of the freezer. Hence the body defrosting in the wheel well of the Scenic and leaving evidence.

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4830
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  kathybelle on Wed 6 Jun - 9:21

fred wrote:
mossman wrote:
kathybelle wrote:Maybe whatever happened to Madeleine, happened before the McCanns went to dinner, in which case they would have had no need to hide the body, they could have just wrapped her body in the blanket that was missing and put her in the boot of the car. Then taken her somewhere where she would never be found. This would explain the cadaver scent that was found in the boot of the car and on the key ring.

There would have been no press hanging around and no police, because Madeleine's disappearance had not yet been reported. Also anyone walking past the McCanns apartment, wouldn't have batted an eyelid if they saw them putting anything that didn't look suspicious in the boot of the car. In any case anyone walking past, probably wouldn't have even looked their way.

In my opinion, it would have been very difficult for the McCanns to hide Madeleine's body anywhere to hide let alone a fridge in an empty apartment. The McCanns wouldn't know if the police would search every apartment in the block, empty or otherwise, that is why I think they would have had to remove Madeleine's body and take her somewhere where she would never be found.

The McCanns are cold calculating people, so it is quite feasable that they could go to dinner after they had committed their act.


It could not have been the Scenic though because they did not hire that car for some three weeks or so after that night.

IMO I think that is where Murat became involved. He was a property developer, knew the area, had access to empty properties, he helped them, by hiding the body in a freezer, then when the finger was pointed at him, he decided to give her back. Which might not be as macabre as it sounds, all it would mean doing is picking up a sports bag out of the freezer. Hence the body defrosting in the wheel well of the Scenic and leaving evidence.

Good morning Fred

You could be right, I'd never thought of it this way.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fridge

Post  Sponsored content Today at 21:36


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum