Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange

+33
blossom45
Lillyofthevalley
dutchclogs
saloongirl
AnnaEsse
cherry1
jd16
HiDeHo
margaret
Angelique
mumbles
tabs
LJC
Estelle
fred
jinvta
interested
maebee
Krisy22
dazedandconfused
Ollybelle
Lioned
whatsupdoc
malena stool
cass
snowflake
matthew
JOHNFRANCIS
tanszi
mara thon
almostgothic
kathybelle
Keela
37 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 2 Empty Re: HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange

Post  dazedandconfused Wed 6 Jun - 22:08

HiDeHo - you're awesome. Respect. HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 2 307691
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 2 Empty Re: HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange

Post  Krisy22 Wed 6 Jun - 22:37

Well done HiDeHo. Thank you so much for all your hard work you do bringing so much to this forum.
Fantastic news regarding SY.

Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :
HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Wed 6 Jun - 23:03

For the zillionth time - Thank you very very much Hi for the FANTASTIC work you have done.

This is quite interesting:

When I asked about whether the discrepancies etc are looked at I was told "that is why its been given to a murder team".

SY are no fools and they KNOW that poor Madeleine is dead, probably murdered. Cry:
What they will do about it is another story.
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Wed 6 Jun - 23:15

Thanks so much for all the lovely comments.

I had no idea when I started (tentatively with Joana's help) that they could become so useful!

I consider them to be 'our voice' so we now know that we do officially have one!

Been working all day so was shocked to see all the comments and, as someone alluded to earlier, it has been 'lifted' and taken to Facebook! HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 2 25346

https://www.facebook.com/clairebs2/posts/449340688427531?comment_id=5542507

I am soooo happy and excited that we will KNOW that Scotland Yard will see the discrepancies! (even though it will be at least 5hrs of taxpayers money) HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 2 294124
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Wed 6 Jun - 23:29

HideHo when clicking on the facebook link it is coming up for me the page you
requested cannot be found?

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Wed 6 Jun - 23:56

HiDeHo wrote:I have been in contact with Scotland Yard regarding some information given to me a year ago which I officially submitted a few weeks ago.

I have been fortunate enough to speak directly with a few of the detectives on the case and it was suggested by the officer I spoke to this morning that I submit my videos. (tomorrow)

I'm realising now that with my videos officially entered into the review and being looked at in their entirety (approx 280 mins - nearly 5 hrs!) that they really could make a difference.

Special Compiled Videos
http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/HiDeHo4-Videos/HiDeHo4-SPECIAL-Videos-by-Upload-Date-1-1090898.html

I will try and review which ones I send, of course only the 40 compiled videos, (not direct uploads,) some taking approx 70 hrs to create, but I suspect there will be very few that I will feel are not worthy as each and every one were done with the intention of capturing the attention of those that were not previously aware of the discrepancies due to the media 'non' reporting.

I feel very positive about this, as noone can deny the information and comparison of their interviews and the subsequent forensic photos etc and discrepancies I have shown in each video. They certainly, imo, would not have officers dedicated to watching ALL the McCann interviews and pinpointing the discrepancies.

With the assurance that EVERYTHING submitted to the review is looked at, it feels good to know that many of our frustrations that I have highlighted in the videos, will, at the very least, be seen and that we really do have a voice (even if only through the videos)

I have no hesitation in saying that my impression, is that the detectives on the case take it very seriously and every piece of information is entered into Intelligence software.

When I asked about whether the discrepancies etc are looked at I was told "that is why its been given to a murder team". HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 2 25346

HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 2 463742 HiDeHo...you are an absolute star and very special. I do hope "that is why its been given to a murder team" is something they really mean. What you have been doing is nothing short of fantastic and very very important
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Thu 7 Jun - 0:10

HiDeHo wrote: I had no idea when I started (tentatively with Joana's help) that they could become so useful!

Oh they are far more than useful. Maybe you don't realise how important your videos have been
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 7 Jun - 0:49

Congratulations to HiDeHo for her persistant good work. It is indeed good news that Scotland Yard will get to view your excellent videos. As far as "that is why its been given to a murder team" goes, I honestly can't believe that there is one law enforcement person in the U.K. or Portugal who does not believe that this is homicide case. Congratulations again, well done.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 7 Jun - 3:52

Wow well done hideho HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 2 307691 HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 2 944533

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they see the timeline one with benny hill music, sure makes a mockery of their absurd story HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 2 23324 HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 2 463742
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Thu 7 Jun - 5:27

HiDeHo wrote:

I am soooo happy and excited that we will KNOW that Scotland Yard will see the discrepancies! (even though it will be at least 5hrs of taxpayers money) HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 2 294124

Money well spent! Even though I am eternally optimistic, I too was starting to feel a little low after the long dry spell of good news on this forum. Thanks for lifting my spirits!
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Thu 7 Jun - 6:27

Well, 1.20am and I have finally sent the email (I have to be honest and admit to watching Sidney Poitier in To Sir With Love) HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 2 294124

I doubt if I will be up at 4am to phone but I'll try a little later I'm hoping he will have time (or inspiration) to watch a couple of examples I added directly to the email....well it was hard to choose so I added 4 HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 2 294124

"Why did Gerry McCann LIE about which door he used?

Is Madeleine McCann Alive?

Discrepancies: Madeleine's Mini Tennis

RECONSTRUCTION: Why McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate. (including this mainly for the ending ;o)

It has given many people a renewed sense of hope, knowing that Scotland Yard will see the videos. I hope they are received in the manner in which they were intended. I try to make them the 'voice' of those of us that are not 'heard' in the media.

I appreciate your time and thank you on behalf of the many forum members and bloggers for giving us renewed hope that the truth will be known and, hopefully one day Madeleine will be found and, if dead, she can finally be laid to rest with the dignity she deserves and her family can finally get some closure and be able to grieve.

That’s all we are looking for in the forums....the truth.

Thanks again
..."
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 7 Jun - 9:28

Morning Hideho, did you feel when speaking to the SY Police Officer that you could trust them??
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 7 Jun - 12:37

Did you speak to someone personally at NSY or did you just decide to e-mail your videos to see if they would look at them?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Thu 7 Jun - 12:56

I have had a few conversations with them (3 detectives and someone who answered the phone) and because of this I now have no question that they are dedicated to the review, looking at ALL possibilities. They take it seriously and spent time trying to answer my questions, but of course, had to be discreet.

They were not the detectives involved in 'Intelligence' but their job appears to be to look at the information sent and make decisions about its credibility and that of the 'informant'. I was told my previous information had been passed on to 'intelligence'.

I have spent more than an hour on the phone with them and never felt for one minute that they didn't have time to take my calls seriously and with patience. (thank goodness it is not on transcript..hopefully...as I think it would be comparable to some of T7 rogs when I was trying to ask questions I knew they couldn't answer!)
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Thu 7 Jun - 13:00

I have been in contact with Scotland Yard regarding some information given to me a year ago which I officially submitted a few weeks ago

Are you allowed to elaborate on what the information was that was given to you a year ago? To whom was it officially submitted a few weeks ago and how was it officially submitted?

Congratulations on a job well done from me by the way. I have no doubt that this review will be comprehensive as I know myself from past experience that such reviews take twists and turns along the way as new information emerges and I know that every bit of new information is analysed as part of the review process.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu 7 Jun - 14:10

HiDeHo said: "I have been in contact with Scotland Yard regarding some information given to me a year ago which I officially submitted a few weeks ago."

Are most members of forums already aware of this information? Or is it top secret? Is it about Oldfield?

You have done an excellent job with your videos, HiDeHo. Congratulations.

Estelle
Estelle
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Thu 7 Jun - 14:17

The purpose of my call, initially, was to ask if I could discuss the issue on forums or whether it should be left alone.

It is 'information' that may be nothing at all, on the other hand it could be extremely important, it depends on the date. I prefer not to say anything unless given the OK. It is 'heresay' which is why I have chosen not to discuss previously
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 7 Jun - 14:36

Understood, HiDeHo.

Keep it under your hat - SY are not the Courts, so Hearsay is a perfectly acceptable form of Intelligence that they can either discard or (hopefully) use to narrow the focus of aspects of the Review.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Thu 7 Jun - 14:39

LJC wrote:
I have been in contact with Scotland Yard regarding some information given to me a year ago which I officially submitted a few weeks ago

Are you allowed to elaborate on what the information was that was given to you a year ago? To whom was it officially submitted a few weeks ago and how was it officially submitted?

Congratulations on a job well done from me by the way. I have no doubt that this review will be comprehensive as I know myself from past experience that such reviews take twists and turns along the way as new information emerges and I know that every bit of new information is analysed as part of the review process.

Estelle wrote:HiDeHo said: "I have been in contact with Scotland Yard regarding some information given to me a year ago which I officially submitted a few weeks ago."

Are most members of forums already aware of this information? Or is it top secret? Is it about Oldfield?

You have done an excellent job with your videos, HiDeHo. Congratulations.

HiDeHo wrote:The purpose of my call, initially, was to ask if I could discuss the issue on forums or whether it should be left alone.

It is 'information' that may be nothing at all, on the other hand it could be extremely important, it depends on the date. I prefer not to say anything unless given the OK. It is 'heresay' which is why I have chosen not to discuss previously

I really hope you can get the OK to reveal what this information is. Are you trying to get the OK?
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Thu 7 Jun - 15:01

The End Is Nigh wrote:Understood, HiDeHo.

Keep it under your hat - SY are not the Courts, so Hearsay is a perfectly acceptable form of Intelligence that they can either discard or (hopefully) use to narrow the focus of aspects of the Review.

The contact is very credible and they would be easily able to confirm the info. It has been passed to 'intelligence' so, apparently, it has been considered credible

The important thing for me right now is to know that every discrepancy that I have highlighted in the videos is seen.

---Gerry's lie about using the front door/balcony door
---Rachael claiming to have seen Madeleine for the last time at tennis on Thursday (Madeleine's group played on tuesday) and that she was playing tennis with Jane on Thursday lunch (at the time the last photo was taken and yet does not claim to have seen Madeleine at that time. The PJ questioned her as to which court she saw Madeleine playing on and whether Tiesday or thursday mini tennis she named the incorrect court (why did they ask her? Was it because they don't believe she was there?)
---The three different crying episodes
etc etc

I also sent them this:

HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 2 Crying
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 7 Jun - 15:13

Excellent.

And there will be others, unknown to us, who have submitted stuff that will help SY reach the right conclusion too.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tabs Thu 7 Jun - 20:08

I hope and hope and hope that what we do and have done for the past 5 years has not been in vain

If it comes to something ( which if they watch the vids it should) then at least you will know it has been worth it

we ALL know it is worth it just sometimes it can tire you
tabs
tabs
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Thu 7 Jun - 22:46

Well done HiDeHo... hope they see what we see! HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 2 944533
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Fri 8 Jun - 0:38

HiDeHo, have you ever done a video about the Fund? This will be at the heart of this scam, applying to make Maddie Ward of Court the same day as the fund was launched (in record time). That it is not a charitable fund but a limited company which they do not tell the public, nor are they transparent about the accounts and hide behind it is a limited company. The fund accounts need a proper investigation and every item scruntinised. Are their directors like brian 'bulldozer' kennedy channeling money though it to save on income tax? The PI's they employed from the fund are in prison for fraud!!! They have spent the bulk of the donations into the fund for legals and suing people who try to purport the actual facts! Only 13% of the fund has been actually used for the 'search'. Most people do not realise that if Maddie was ever found that she could not go back to the mccanns as Maddie is a Ward of Court and is under the guardianship of the courts. They will decide where Maddie goes and what happens to her, not the mccanns. What parents would ever ever apply to give up their legal custody of their child a mere 12 days after they found her missing? She could be found at any time so why on earth give her up to the courts....Only ones who knew she would never be found and are pursuing the Fund as a financial income and gain using their daughters name would. The Fund is highly highly suspicious and needs a full in depth police investigation of it
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Fri 8 Jun - 1:00

Also a clear impression has been given to the public that the fund is a charity which
it isnt. (Im also wondering if anyone is investigating LP for their link to the fund)
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next