Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange

+33
blossom45
Lillyofthevalley
dutchclogs
saloongirl
AnnaEsse
cherry1
jd16
HiDeHo
margaret
Angelique
mumbles
tabs
LJC
Estelle
fred
jinvta
interested
maebee
Krisy22
dazedandconfused
Ollybelle
Lioned
whatsupdoc
malena stool
cass
snowflake
matthew
JOHNFRANCIS
tanszi
mara thon
almostgothic
kathybelle
Keela
37 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 Empty Re: HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange

Post  Angelique Fri 8 Jun - 1:03

HiDeHo

A very belated well done from me and thank you yet again for your hard work producing your videos. I am absolutely over the moon about what you have achieved!

Thank you, thank you for your efforts HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 307691 HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 307691
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 Empty Re: HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange

Post  jd16 Fri 8 Jun - 1:06

cherry1 wrote:Also a clear impression has been given to the public that the fund is a charity which
it isnt. (Im also wondering if anyone is investigating LP for their link to the fund)

Yes, LPP put on their website the details to make contributions to it. A very unprecedented move to say the least
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 8 Jun - 10:08

If SY come back and say the mccanns have nothing to answer to after viewing these videos THEN we will know for sure that SY didn't and arent doing any review .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 8 Jun - 10:23

The Pros are having a field day, slagging off HiDeHo and her excellent videos. That is a good benchmark of how important and useful they must be. Well done HiDeHo! HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 306321 HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 307691
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 8 Jun - 10:32

Iris wrote:The Pros are having a field day, slagging off HiDeHo and her excellent videos. That is a good benchmark of how important and useful they must be. Well done HiDeHo! HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 306321 HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 307691

Oh great news! Must be hitting a few nerves there.

Have any of that lot produced even one video backing up their belief in abduction? Have they presented any sound arguments that lead us to believe that the McCanns are innocent of any involvement in their daughter's disappearance? The answer to both is "no." All they do is scan other fora for anything to criticise. And to think those are real people and they are breathing the same air as me.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 8 Jun - 10:47

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

I find slavish adherence to a view unsupported by any intelligence (or evidence, even) to be akin to the extreme forms of fanaticism (eg those which claim to be based upon sporting, religious or cultural premises - and, of course, they aren't really as most adherents of such things are decent and rational) that do so much to diminish society and lawfulness.

Why can these "pros" not produce a single cogent argument?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 8 Jun - 11:41

AnnaEsse wrote:
Iris wrote:The Pros are having a field day, slagging off HiDeHo and her excellent videos. That is a good benchmark of how important and useful they must be. Well done HiDeHo! HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 306321 HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 307691

Have any of that lot produced even one video backing up their belief in abduction? Have they presented any sound arguments that lead us to believe that the McCanns are innocent of any involvement in their daughter's disappearance? The answer to both is "no." All they do is scan other fora for anything to criticise. And to think those are real people and they are breathing the same air as me.

Well said Anna HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 307691
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 8 Jun - 11:43

margaret wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Well said Anna HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 307691

Thank you, margaret. HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 Icon_flower
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Fri 8 Jun - 13:02

I am pleased to know that 'they' are highlighting my videos.

I stand by each and every one of them, spending a lot of time making sure they were 'fact' and using interviews and questions (with a few odd comments thrown in). Although not perfect, there is nothing in them that is anything less than details from the files or from their own mouths.

Every time the videos are mentioned, whether positively or negatively, there is a good chance that more people will view and, as has happened often, opinions changed because of them.

I am saddened that some people find the need to 'rubbish' my efforts, especially if they are the people that I 'know'. I do not enter into conflict with anyone, I do not find the need. If someone has 'issues' with me (or my work) I recognised a long time ago that it is all about their individual issues and the need to put others down to feel better about themselves.

I suspect that 'they' may be impressed with my videos, even though they may not agree with the content. I am very proud of my videos and especially pleased that they may be of some use to the investigation.

Maybe this extra little attention is their way of getting the 'truth' out! HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 192282

Thanks to all of them HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 25346
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 8 Jun - 13:12

HiDeHo, I genuflect in your general direction! HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 307691
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Fri 8 Jun - 13:28

I accidentally travelled to a forum that doesn't like me (keep in mind I have no idea of which ones to avoid).

Seems they are having a tough time discrediting me.

I tend to think that if I came across any of these people in real life I would probably like them. (If I didn't already)

It's a silly old world isn't it!
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Fri 8 Jun - 13:43

AnnaEsse wrote:

Apparently their proof of an abduction is the jane tanner sighting HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 23324
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 8 Jun - 13:49

Blimey!

"Tenuous" is a generous way of describing that particular episode.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Fri 8 Jun - 14:26

If someone was genuinely concerned about what happened to Madeleine, they would be extremely
pleased that HideHo's videos which highlight some of the discrepancies/lies/contradictions, are being watched by SY so the fact they are up in arms about it and rubbishing this work shows quite clearly their 'wider' agenda which is quite obviously nothing to do with finding out the truth of what happened to Madeleine.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 8 Jun - 14:58

cherry1 wrote:If someone was genuinely concerned about what happened to Madeleine, they would be extremely
pleased that HideHo's videos which highlight some of the discrepancies/lies/contradictions, are being watched by SY so the fact they are up in arms about it and rubbishing this work shows quite clearly their 'wider' agenda which is quite obviously nothing to do with finding out the truth of what happened to Madeleine.

They really should watch what they say over there. Accusing someone of ripping off clients is considered to be libel, but that's all they do, publish vile abuse.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  saloongirl Fri 8 Jun - 18:41

A massive thank you and well done HideHo for all your efforts. You must be the latest thorn in their side, as Tony Bennett and Amaral are. As Cherry said, anyone who genuinely wants to find out the truth about what happened to Madeleine should be welcoming ALL information, not just the pieces that suit them. I'm worried tho that when they said "that's why it's been given to the murder team", they might have meant they believe she was abducted and then murdered. I hope not but I can't really figure out Redwood's stance on this.
saloongirl
saloongirl
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 8 Jun - 18:50

Redwood's public stance was to spend a lot of time on Panorama saying nothing - the details of the actual status and findings of the Review are not yet available for Public consumption.

I hope that remains the case as nothing, absolutely nothing, should be allowed to prejudice bringing the culprits to Justice.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Fri 8 Jun - 19:28

Thats great news HideHo, well done HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 944533 HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 307691 HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 307691 HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 307691 HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 Icon_flower HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 Icon_flower
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Fri 8 Jun - 21:02

The End Is Nigh wrote:Redwood's public stance was to spend a lot of time on Panorama saying nothing - the details of the actual status and findings of the Review are not yet available for Public consumption.

I hope that remains the case as nothing, absolutely nothing, should be allowed to prejudice bringing the culprits to Justice.

TNIN I agree with you about Redwood saying actually nothing......imo SY can't do a whitewash, if so we are going to have the McCanns carrying on as they have done for the last 5 years...........SY, the gullible public and us are not going to be able to put up with that, think about it.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Fri 8 Jun - 21:55

Hideho did you include a clip of Clarence Mitchell in the video were he says......

"I believe Kate and Gerry are not repsonsible for Madeleine's DEATH"
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  blossom45 Sat 9 Jun - 10:08

HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 306321 good morning hideho,
awesome work you are amazing....thenk you for bringing them to us,
thank you for your tireless energy.
blossom45
blossom45
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 922
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Mon 5 Nov - 0:23

HiDeHo wrote:I have been in contact with Scotland Yard regarding some information given to me a year ago which I officially submitted a few weeks ago.

I have been fortunate enough to speak directly with a few of the detectives on the case and it was suggested by the officer I spoke to this morning that I submit my videos. (tomorrow)

I'm realising now that with my videos officially entered into the review and being looked at in their entirety (approx 280 mins - nearly 5 hrs!) that they really could make a difference.

Special Compiled Videos
http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/HiDeHo4-Videos/HiDeHo4-SPECIAL-Videos-by-Upload-Date-1-1090898.html

I will try and review which ones I send, of course only the 40 compiled videos, (not direct uploads,) some taking approx 70 hrs to create, but I suspect there will be very few that I will feel are not worthy as each and every one were done with the intention of capturing the attention of those that were not previously aware of the discrepancies due to the media 'non' reporting.

I feel very positive about this, as noone can deny the information and comparison of their interviews and the subsequent forensic photos etc and discrepancies I have shown in each video. They certainly, imo, would not have officers dedicated to watching ALL the McCann interviews and pinpointing the discrepancies.

With the assurance that EVERYTHING submitted to the review is looked at, it feels good to know that many of our frustrations that I have highlighted in the videos, will, at the very least, be seen and that we really do have a voice (even if only through the videos)

I have no hesitation in saying that my impression, is that the detectives on the case take it very seriously and every piece of information is entered into Intelligence software.

When I asked about whether the discrepancies etc are looked at I was told "that is why its been given to a murder team". HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 25346

I think I missed this before! well done!!
You did something that they would not have had time for, and that is a media review!
Excellent work!

btw: did you find out whether you were allowed to speak about what you head and what you reported?
If unsure, def keep quiet as we can't have anyone having time to think of an explanation before its put to them in an interview!
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 5 Nov - 7:54

And don't forget ' there is no evidence that she is dead and no evidence to implicate us in her death'
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 5 Nov - 11:53

I have only just seen this and HiDeHo .....you are a STAR....well done.HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 307691HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 307691HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 307691

I was watching the Oprah Winfrey Show video again and must say she asked all the right questions, Gerry hardly said a word and suddenly realised the implications of what Kate was saying.

1. The table was booked for 8.30pm, the same time every night. We know the McCanns were the first to arrive , 815pm?This would mean that if Gerry's first check was at 9pm, no one checked on the children for 45 minutes.

2. Jane Tanner saw a child being carried at approx 9pm , minutes after Gerry said he had checked and gazed down at Madeleine in her bed. Matt Oldfield checked at 9.30 but said he didn't go into the apartment, listened at the where...door?, window? Kate checks at 10pm and Madeleiene had been abducted with the shutters open and curtains blowing.

3. IF Oldfield listened at the Door there was 30 minutes for an abductor to jemmy the shutters, open the curtain, take Madeleine from her bed and leave by either the Front or Patio doors. Without disturbing any of the childre.

4. However, if Oldfield said he checked at the WINDOW, wouldn't he have seen the jemmied shutter and blowing curtain that was used by the Abductor a few minutes before Jane saw him carrying Madeleine at about 9pm???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 5 Nov - 13:10

Panda wrote:I have only just seen this and HiDeHo .....you are a STAR....well done.HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 307691HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 307691HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange - Page 3 307691

I was watching the Oprah Winfrey Show video again and must say she asked all the right questions, Gerry hardly said a word and suddenly realised the implications of what Kate was saying.

1. The table was booked for 8.30pm, the same time every night. We know the McCanns were the first to arrive , 815pm?This would mean that if Gerry's first check was at 9pm, no one checked on the children for 45 minutes.

2. Jane Tanner saw a child being carried at approx 9pm , minutes after Gerry said he had checked and gazed down at Madeleine in her bed. Matt Oldfield checked at 9.30 but said he didn't go into the apartment, listened at the where...door?, window? Kate checks at 10pm and Madeleiene had been abducted with the shutters open and curtains blowing.

3. IF Oldfield listened at the Door there was 30 minutes for an abductor to jemmy the shutters, open the curtain, take Madeleine from her bed and leave by either the Front or Patio doors. Without disturbing any of the childre.

4. However, if Oldfield said he checked at the WINDOW, wouldn't he have seen the jemmied shutter and blowing curtain that was used by the Abductor a few minutes before Jane saw him carrying Madeleine at about 9pm???

Thats not what Oldfield says in his police interview on the 4th May

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t8656-matthew-oldfield-statement-4th-may-2007

"That around 9.05pm, the interviewee went to the area of the apartments. Notably to the area near the windows of all the children's bedrooms. That he did not hear any noise. That he considered that all the children were sleeping. That all the children's bedroom windows were closed, notably the windows that gave access to the fourth apartment, that occupied by Madeleine. That after this check, he returned to the restaurant, saying that all the children were asleep. However, Gerry, Madeleine's father, went to the area of the apartments to check for himself if the children were asleep. That Gerry allegedly went into his apartment and that he checked to make sure that Madeleine and the twins were sleeping in their bedroom, where it was quite dark. The bedroom door was half-open. That five minutes later, Gerry came back to the group in the restaurant.

In answer to a question from the inspector, the interviewee does not know if Gerry met anyone while he was checking the children. He did not mention it.

That during the meal, it was usual that every 15 minutes (as on all nights) one of the adults went to the apartments to check if the children were sleeping. That normally this checking was done inside the apartments (Visual checking), but that, to be honest, sometimes this checking was only done from the outside, near the bedroom windows (Auditory checking)

As normal, dinner began at 9.30pm.

At around 9.25pm, the interviewee went into his apartment and Madeleine's apartment to check on the children. He states that the door of the fourth apartment (room?), that was occupied by Madeleine and the twins, was half-open and that there was enough light in the bedroom for him to see the twins in their cots. That he couldn't see the bed occupied by Madeleine, but as it was all quiet, he deduced that she was sleeping. That the light in question was from an artificial source but not inside the bedroom, rather from outside through the bedroom window. That it seemed to him that the shutters of the bedroom window were open without knowing if the window was also open.

The apartment has two bedrooms, a lounge, a small kitchen and a bathroom. The couple's bedroom has a window which is visible from the restaurant. The children's bedroom windows look out on the road outside the tourist complex. Then the interviewee went back to the restaurant.

He states that the bedroom has two windows. The twins occupy two cots placed in the middle of the room and Madeleine occupies a bed pushed against the wall, facing the wall which has the two windows that look out onto the outside of the complex. That the door through which he entered the apartment was closed but not locked. That he doesn't know if it is usual for Madeleine's parents to leave the door closed but not locked because that door is visible from the restaurant.

At around 10pm, Kate, Madeleine's mother, went to her apartment to check on her children. She came back totally shocked, shouting, saying that Madeleine was no longer in her bedroom. At that time all the adults were in the restaurant. Then, the whole group went to Madeleine's bedroom and checked that the twins were sleeping OK. That there was no sign of a burglary in the apartment. Only, one window in the children's bedroom was open. The window and the shutters were open".

Oldfield says he listened at 9.05pm but went inside at 9.25pm.

wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next