Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Europe » Gibraltar » Gibraltar

Go down

Europe » Gibraltar » Gibraltar Empty Europe » Gibraltar » Gibraltar

Post  Annabel Tue 12 Jun - 10:06

http://www.travelblog.org/Europe/Gibraltar/Gibraltar/blog-722991.html

Published: June 12th 2012Europe » Gibraltar » Gibraltar
June 11th 2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its late at night so please excuse this hasty blog. I thought to myself...you know what...Ive kept silent about this subject for 4 yeasr ... I was called many names for trying to come up with different theories about what happened to Madeleine McCann.

I even managed to speak to Richard Branson for 8 minutes and 26 seconds...at the time I said...I believe the McCanns were INNOCENT of the disappearance of their daughter...(he gave 100 000 pounds the next day to the Madeleine McCann legal fund) But Ive had time to think whilst I was in the clink surrounded by the worst kind of sex offenders you can possibly imagine...(thats a whole different story for another time)

Ive analysed it carefully the whole case from beginning to end and Ive got a new opion on the case. A friend of mine in Wandsworth would pray in the chapel for Madeleine McCanns return or a resolving of the mystery...for the sake of those who became emotionally involved in the case...

I mean...I cant believe I actually went down to Praia de Luz AND GAVE A SHIT. I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHY I GOT INVOLVED WITH THE WHOLE ISSUE OR WHY IT MOTIVATED ME TO GET INVOLVED... PERHAPS IM AN OBSESSIVE PERSON LIKE THAT...Maddy did look like my own daughter as I recall ... and she still does...according to her identifit... its a common face...

ANYWAY, WHILST I WAS IN THE CLINK i WROTE OUT A STRING THEORY BASED ON THE IDEA THAT THE UNIVERSE IS ONE BIG SPAGHETTI JUNCTION...

I REALLY WENT DEEP INTO IT... I WENT INTO ALL THE MATRICES AND PERMUTATIONS ,AND LOOKED AT EVERY POSSIBLE THREAD... I'M NOT A COMPUTER , BUT I HAD 3 AND A HALF YEARS TO THINK ABOUT IT... I WROTE A 50 PAGE BOOK WITH ALL KINDS OF MATHEMATICAL FORMULA ...but I kinda lost it when I got out...( STORY OF MY LIFE...)-

but Im going to come to the conclusions without further ado...

YES,its late at night..I'm listening to La vie en Rose by Dean Martin... so I have to look at Sherlock Holmes in the end...and what did he say?...WHAT WORDS OF WISDOM FROM SIR ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE...AND HIS SHERLOCK...?

" when youve explored every possible theory no matter how impossible or improbable... and if what youre left with is all thats left... then no matter how unlikely it is...that is the answer!"

or something like that...

-but getting back to the "string theory"...that was fun really... I drew color threads... and followed every possiblity to its logical conclusion... its just something a hyper active brain does in prison with loads of time on your hands...

Im pretty tired... so Im gonna cut to the chase...

There are two likely possibilities.

1. Madeleine was targetted by a local with local knowledge and has been spiritted away to another part of Portugal.

I dont seeany other possibility IF she is alive...defiantely it was not a paedophile ring. It was someone who thought to themselves that girl looks like my daughter whom Ive lost...( whther by accident or through the courts-who knows)...and this person has taken Madeleine to replace his or own lost daughter... thats possibility number one.THIS MAKES THE McCANNS INNOCENT.

2. Madeleine was accidently murdered as a result of sleeping tablets or some other kind of medication adminstered by Kate MCann... It was an accident and she went into denial mode... in other words... it was such a terrible shock or trauma that she couldnt accept what had happened... "Trauma" means " wound" and people react very differently when a tragedy of this magnitude happens. This would explain their outward " coldness". I am quite ofe with PTSD...( Post Traumatic stress disorder... and the coldness could be from the trauma... but a doctor would know better after examining the Mc Canns... on the other hand ... conscience is a terrible thing...if theyre " guilty"...AND IN THIS SCENARIO...THEY ARE!

GERRY IS A DOCTOR...HE EXAMINED THE GIRL...PRONOUNCED HER DEAD... PROBABLY GOT ANOTHER FRIEND TO CONFIRM THE DIAGNOSIS...

( THE " TAPAS 7")... PROBABLY THIS FRIEND ACTED AS AN ACCOMPLICE TO DISPOSE OF THE BODY...

This accomplice was staying in another apartment so Gerry moved the body to his apartment...

-hid it after wrapping it up in a blanket and then when the alarm was made once Kate came back to find the child gone... ( she was in total shock)... her words at the time I believe ( according to press reports ) were "theyve taken her"...!

This is the second possibility.So after they went " searching " they had already moved the body back into the car boot... or it happened the following day...but I doubt it...if it was moved ...it would have to be within 24 hours or in the heat it would start to smell... then a place was found...

an abandoned well or a small cave or a hole in the ground...or some bushes... and when they were handing out flyers they may have moved the body a third time to a better location...

there are numerous things that dont add up and which support this theory...here they are...

1. There were 18 questions Kate and Gerry refused to answer.... WHY? ...THEY SAY THEY DIDNT WANT TO BE FITTED UP BY THE PORTUGUESE POLICE...THAT I CAN UNDERSTAND- IF IT WAS A BRITISH POLICE CASE... more so... so that doesnt fit.ALSO THERE WAS THE WINDOW -HOW THEY GOT OUT... I SAW IMMEDIATELY IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE SLIDING DOOR. - AT LEAST IN...

a car would have to drive up and the child put in ... it would have been a two or three minute operation... if she was carried ... then the back would have been more logical... if it was Gery doing it... it would have been the front door...unless the body was taken to the friend first....it would all depend on the cover.. the back way has more cover.bt the front ay leads onto the road straight away....

2. The next thing that doesnt fit is their strange behavior immediately following the disappearance( Gerry getting in a game of tennis) ...but that could have been trauma... again reasonable doubt. but the general consensus of opinion was that they were almost too calm..too detached... to the point that they " looked guilty"... but again... people react differenty so this is not a deciding factor.

3. Why did the McCanns not get a baby sitter that night? especially since the child was sunburned on the day of her disappearance...... Ive had a child sunburned.. because I ve lived in South Africa... and it can be days before they can get to sleep... and going out for dinner with a sick child was irresponsible to say the least..

but in that moment of irresponsiblity.. there was also mention that kate and gerry were arguing at the time... neighbours also heard the kids crying... ( if news reports can be believed)... but they were other medical professionals on holiday...and the logical thing was...kid in pain... kid needs to sleep... give her an adult sedative...maybe just half...

-but this sleeping tablet somehow caused madeleine to suffocate or accidently die... by overdose... combined with heat exposure... its possible... its possible it was just a tragic holiday accident... and the MCanns got on this roller coaster train...and just couldnt get off it... its possible.

4. BOTH KATE AND GERRY HAVE not TAKEN A LIE DETECTOR TEST... A DYED IN THE WOOL, INDEPENDENT POLYGRAPH TEST WHICH NOW IS AROUND 96 PERCENT ACCURATE.What would Jeremey Kyle say?... nothing to hide... nothing to fear... if they are truely innocent then it has to be done...

5. Why in Gods name is the Priest of the church which Kate made her confession all of a sudden refusing to take her confession.(AGAIN IF THE PAPERS ARE TO BE BELIEVED)..that alone would tell the Portuguese people...ahh! its so bad that not even the priest can take the confession... that is probaly why these books came out slagging off the Mc Canns...because the Portuguese are very family orientated and this is a great insult to their country...if the McCanns are lying...

These are hard things to ask the McCanns because they have already been through a lot. I know something of losing your childrne because I was falsely accused by my wife and even though Ive won my case and proved my wife was and is a damned liar... I still havnt seen my kids...!

In one way...I think Ive suffered more... Ive had 3 kids abducted from me by the social services and my ex wife... kidnapped... !and its hard... oh...and despite everything Ive done for the McCanns... Ive not had a word of thanks from them!... thats another reason I think I may have been wrong and Sherlock may be right... they never even lifted their little finger to come to my rescue when I was in trouble... I just dont get their non-human behavior...this for me doesnt fit...THIS IS THE BIGGEST MISSING LINK IN THE WHOLE CHAIN...

So its 4 am...and Im not in the right frame of mind to carry on talking... in my short 50 page book there were many more points I wrote down... I just cant think of all of them off the cuff... but these are the main ones...

If on the other hand... Madeleine was abducted by someone who looked at her at the resort whilst they were on holiday...and thought... " its our little lost girl"... come back to life... and then proceeded to plan an abduction... its possible... then Ill have to say... Ok.. Im sorry, I was wrong.

But in truth...these are theonly two theories I believe are plausible enough to consider.

It wasnt aliens that abducted her for medical experiments ...or free masons... or Gaddafi...or some oil rich sheikh... or some medicine man in nigeria... no ... Ive explored all the possibilites...

and this is plain and simple... its motive... finally, ive been around sex offenders and Maddy was too young... besides...if a ring wanted her for sexual purposes there are plenty of alternatives ..for example 250 million of them in Eastern Europe.Russia, Ukraine etc... no this if it was an abduction was an opportunistic one ...Madeleine was abducted by a male or female for a purpose... ie her looks. she looked like someone the kidnapper knew.In fact it was a spitting image that compelled whoever ...to grab the child at all costs... !!!

This was probably a holiday maker who made the decision off the cuff on the spur of the moment... who was probably staying or woring at the resort at the time... any true detective agency would look into this and look at Madeleine look alike and link them to tragic deaths or disappearnces...or abductions... ( whether by social services or someone else)... so thats it.If they have been lying all this time and this possibbility is correct and the McCanns are guilty as sin... they will have a lot to answer for... its also a big egg on the face of the establishment if they have been lying to all of us....

Im tired and Im gonna hit the sack... Ill probably come back and edit this blog...but I just wanted to get it out... because Ive put too much energy into this problem not for their to be a solution...if they are in denial...its time they came out of it... and let the truth set them free... if they are indeed innocent its time to go the extra mile..".its elementary my dear watson!"...Rock n Roll...hey!

good night.

a haiku for madeleine

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Europe » Gibraltar » Gibraltar Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Europe » Gibraltar » Gibraltar Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down