Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

48 Hours Videos

View previous topic View next topic Go down

48 Hours Videos

Post  Panda on Tue 19 Jun - 12:01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDKSTH8XsSo&feature=relmfu Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtY1Expiwko&feature=player_embedded#at=96 Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJSCNtV3Ibs&feature=player_embedded Part 3


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIUCGArXQ8Y&feature=related Part 4



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhVY5uj2SoY&feature=related Part 5



I can, t believe I completed this.......award yourself a Medal Panda. I think they are in the right order 1 to 5


Last edited by Panda on Tue 19 Jun - 14:05; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 60
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 48 Hours Videos

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Tue 19 Jun - 12:35

Only half a medal Panda!

Numbers 1 and 3 are invalid links. Number 2 is part 1 and 4 and 5 are correctly parts 4 and 5.

The link for part 2 is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDKSTH8XsSo&feature=plcp and for part 3 is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJSCNtV3Ibs&feature=plcp

P.S. The link for part 3 (third entry) is now correct.


Last edited by Not Born Yesterday on Tue 19 Jun - 12:40; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Sentence added)
avatar
Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6714
Age : 104
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: 48 Hours Videos

Post  Panda on Tue 19 Jun - 12:39

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Only half a medal Panda!

Numbers 1 and 3 are invalid links. Number 2 is part 1 and 4 and 5 are correctly parts 4 and 5.

The link for part 2 is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDKSTH8XsSo&feature=plcp and for part 3 is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJSCNtV3Ibs&feature=plcp

I know, I just had to go back and try 1 and 3 again, no 1 I had to copy and paste again and delete the existing one. anyway they are all numbered now as well , even if not in order. Don't ask me to do that, my brain is addled.
avatar
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 60
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 48 Hours Videos

Post  kathybelle on Tue 19 Jun - 13:00

Panda wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Only half a medal Panda!

Numbers 1 and 3 are invalid links. Number 2 is part 1 and 4 and 5 are correctly parts 4 and 5.

The link for part 2 is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDKSTH8XsSo&feature=plcp and for part 3 is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJSCNtV3Ibs&feature=plcp

I know, I just had to go back and try 1 and 3 again, no 1 I had to copy and paste again and delete the existing one. anyway they are all numbered now as well , even if not in order. Don't ask me to do that, my brain is addled.

Hi Panda

Thanks for the links to the videos and the amendments to some of the links.

avatar
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 71
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: 48 Hours Videos

Post  Panda on Tue 19 Jun - 13:08

kathybelle wrote:
Panda wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Only half a medal Panda!

Numbers 1 and 3 are invalid links. Number 2 is part 1 and 4 and 5 are correctly parts 4 and 5.

The link for part 2 is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDKSTH8XsSo&feature=plcp and for part 3 is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJSCNtV3Ibs&feature=plcp

I know, I just had to go back and try 1 and 3 again, no 1 I had to copy and paste again and delete the existing one. anyway they are all numbered now as well , even if not in order. Don't ask me to do that, my brain is addled.

Hi Panda

Thanks for the links to the videos and the amendments to some of the links.

Your'e welcome. This Private Detective Sousa was hired by CBS in America to go to PDL and find out what he could. He says that because he is of Portugese Parents and speaks the language he was able to converse freely with the Staff at the OC which proved their timelines were made up.

avatar
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 60
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 48 Hours Videos

Post  Panda on Tue 19 Jun - 13:11



I meant to comment on the Car. Wasn't it said somewhere that Kate didnd't have her licence, so couldn't drive the car....yet I'm sure there is a photo of her in the Drivers sea...I'll have another look.
avatar
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 60
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 48 Hours Videos

Post  mossman on Tue 19 Jun - 13:55

Panda wrote:

I meant to comment on the Car. Wasn't it said somewhere that Kate didnd't have her licence, so couldn't drive the car....yet I'm sure there is a photo of her in the Drivers sea...I'll have another look.

Hi Panda, didn't she also state in her book she collected Gerry from the airport on one occasion on his return to PDL.
avatar
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 48 Hours Videos

Post  Panda on Tue 19 Jun - 14:13

mossman wrote:
Panda wrote:

I meant to comment on the Car. Wasn't it said somewhere that Kate didnd't have her licence, so couldn't drive the car....yet I'm sure there is a photo of her in the Drivers sea...I'll have another look.

Hi Panda, didn't she also state in her book she collected Gerry from the airport on one occasion on his return to PDL.

Hi mossman, yes she did. I have just been back and altered one of the threads so there is now a Part 2 and Kate is clearly seen driving the car in PDL
yet according to reports Michael her Cousin was the added driver because Kate didn't have her Licence with her. Now whether Gerry picked it up when
he went back to Rothley to pick up the Pillowcase , I don't know. It's all very odd.....that shot of them being interviewed where Kate squeezes a few tears out I remember well. Gerry stared straight ahead with an angry looking face making no attempt to comfort her....../that's what any normal person would do don't you think.?
avatar
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 60
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 48 Hours Videos

Post  mossman on Tue 19 Jun - 17:17

Panda wrote:
mossman wrote:
Panda wrote:

I meant to comment on the Car. Wasn't it said somewhere that Kate didnd't have her licence, so couldn't drive the car....yet I'm sure there is a photo of her in the Drivers sea...I'll have another look.

Hi Panda, didn't she also state in her book she collected Gerry from the airport on one occasion on his return to PDL.

Hi mossman, yes she did. I have just been back and altered one of the threads so there is now a Part 2 and Kate is clearly seen driving the car in PDL
yet according to reports Michael her Cousin was the added driver because Kate didn't have her Licence with her. Now whether Gerry picked it up when
he went back to Rothley to pick up the Pillowcase , I don't know. It's all very odd.....that shot of them being interviewed where Kate squeezes a few tears out I remember well. Gerry stared straight ahead with an angry looking face making no attempt to comfort her....../that's what any normal person would do don't you think.?

Hi Panda, I agree. They have never appeared to me to be a couple. Although they give the impression they have used velcro to stick themselves together, it is not natural. Nobody holds hands / legs to the extent they do. Other than that there is no connection between the two. Gerry gives the impression he cannot bring himself to look at Kate and Kate's eyes have a nothingness in them that is quite scary. When she speaks about Madeleine there is no change in her eyes, ever. This is the big giveaway imo. There should be a sadness, a softness, even pain, that is unmistakable. But nothing. Compare her speaking on camera with an interview of Ben Needham's mum or indeed Sarah Payne's mum and watch their eyes. The grief, love, and torment is so clear to see from the other mums, it would break your heart. You see nothing of the sort from either Kate or Gerry McCann.
avatar
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 48 Hours Videos

Post  Panda on Tue 19 Jun - 17:30


mossman, there are photo of the couple laughing with the children and I beleive they did love them. But not enough to make sure the children were
safe, especially after madeleine reported she had been crying , for me that was indefensible that they still went out that night. when you watch the
videos it's hard to imagine those were produced 5 years ago and we still have no idea what happened that night and maybe never will.
avatar
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 60
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 48 Hours Videos

Post  mossman on Tue 19 Jun - 18:11

Panda wrote:
mossman, there are photo of the couple laughing with the children and I beleive they did love them. But not enough to make sure the children were
safe, especially after madeleine reported she had been crying , for me that was indefensible that they still went out that night. when you watch the
videos it's hard to imagine those were produced 5 years ago and we still have no idea what happened that night and maybe never will.


Panda, I do not doubt they loved their children and I would say that they were quite strict as regards having a good routine for them etc. What I notice with Gerry and Kate though is that because they know what happened, they have resigned themselves to the fact of what happened, the same grief and sadness is not apparent on their faces as it is with other grieving parents. They are of course grieving, they have lost a child, but in a very different way.
avatar
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 48 Hours Videos

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum