Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

This needs to get out there!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  susible on Mon 2 Jul - 12:24

Thank you Anna, this has always been such a civil forum, that's why I joined and it's a shame to see any backbiting between posters who, at the end of the day have the same aim in mind...to get justice for Madeleine, and whilst I accept that JD has their opinion, I also have a right to mine and it should not be a problem that we have different opinions and that we can respectfully agree to disagree.

Yes, I can understand why many people believe that there is such a web of intrigue surrounding the case that there must be more to it, but I believe that between the McCann's immediate media onslaught, which DID have many people rushing to their aid due to the way they presented themselves, middle class, professionals, adorable child etc and of course hindering the police investigation by merit of the huge media presence and the following public opinion of shock horror that this little girl had been "abducted" (by swarthy paedo type character) and all of the misinformation they gave to the media, that many people were simply showing a knee jerk reaction (I still think that was Gordon Brown's motivation to be seen as a caring PM...and hoping for his Diana moment) But as soon as the veneer started slipping, it was a different situation, but by that time, the Mc's had amassed a large amount of money, which they then used to silence those who questioned, but the likes of Gordon Brown etc had long since deserted them (refusing to take calls etc) but by that time the juggernaut was in motion, and it's been difficult to stop it since then, though I do truly believe that the wheels are coming off now and that there is still hope for justice.

susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  marxman on Mon 2 Jul - 15:23

susible wrote:Thank you Anna, this has always been such a civil forum, that's why I joined and it's a shame to see any backbiting between posters who, at the end of the day have the same aim in mind...to get justice for Madeleine, and whilst I accept that JD has their opinion, I also have a right to mine and it should not be a problem that we have different opinions and that we can respectfully agree to disagree.

Yes, I can understand why many people believe that there is such a web of intrigue surrounding the case that there must be more to it, but I believe that between the McCann's immediate media onslaught, which DID have many people rushing to their aid due to the way they presented themselves, middle class, professionals, adorable child etc and of course hindering the police investigation by merit of the huge media presence and the following public opinion of shock horror that this little girl had been "abducted" (by swarthy paedo type character) and all of the misinformation they gave to the media, that many people were simply showing a knee jerk reaction (I still think that was Gordon Brown's motivation to be seen as a caring PM...and hoping for his Diana moment) But as soon as the veneer started slipping, it was a different situation, but by that time, the Mc's had amassed a large amount of money, which they then used to silence those who questioned, but the likes of Gordon Brown etc had long since deserted them (refusing to take calls etc) but by that time the juggernaut was in motion, and it's been difficult to stop it since then, though I do truly believe that the wheels are coming off now and that there is still hope for justice.

Hi Susible, most of us have been blessed with
a mind which really is two minds. Therefore, we
at times after mentally digesting alternative
thoughts to our own beliefs have the mental
capability to 'change our mind' if we find the
opposing argument more credible and true.
Therefore, as a great man once said "I may not
agree with what you say, but I will fight to my
death for your right to express it" (or words to
that affect)
Welcome susible, and feel free with me to proffer
as much, to either change or confirm my mind.

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 2 Jul - 16:08

marxman wrote:
susible wrote:Thank you Anna, this has always been such a civil forum, that's why I joined and it's a shame to see any backbiting between posters who, at the end of the day have the same aim in mind...to get justice for Madeleine, and whilst I accept that JD has their opinion, I also have a right to mine and it should not be a problem that we have different opinions and that we can respectfully agree to disagree.

Yes, I can understand why many people believe that there is such a web of intrigue surrounding the case that there must be more to it, but I believe that between the McCann's immediate media onslaught, which DID have many people rushing to their aid due to the way they presented themselves, middle class, professionals, adorable child etc and of course hindering the police investigation by merit of the huge media presence and the following public opinion of shock horror that this little girl had been "abducted" (by swarthy paedo type character) and all of the misinformation they gave to the media, that many people were simply showing a knee jerk reaction (I still think that was Gordon Brown's motivation to be seen as a caring PM...and hoping for his Diana moment) But as soon as the veneer started slipping, it was a different situation, but by that time, the Mc's had amassed a large amount of money, which they then used to silence those who questioned, but the likes of Gordon Brown etc had long since deserted them (refusing to take calls etc) but by that time the juggernaut was in motion, and it's been difficult to stop it since then, though I do truly believe that the wheels are coming off now and that there is still hope for justice.

Hi Susible, most of us have been blessed with
a mind which really is two minds. Therefore, we
at times after mentally digesting alternative
thoughts to our own beliefs have the mental
capability to 'change our mind' if we find the
opposing argument more credible and true.
Therefore, as a great man once said "I may not
agree with what you say, but I will fight to my
death for your right to express it" (or words to
that affect)
Welcome susible, and feel free with me to proffer
as much, to either change or confirm my mind.

Who was it who said that foolish consistency was the hobgoblin of small minds? Emerson?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18417
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  Claudia79 on Mon 2 Jul - 16:48

I do not subscribe to the huge conspiracy theory. But I'm sure there was political intervention and that they benefited from protection other people from a different background and no connections would never get. And that is, as far as I'm concerned, the biggest reason why they escaped charges.


Last edited by Claudia79 on Mon 2 Jul - 16:51; edited 1 time in total

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  Angelina on Mon 2 Jul - 16:49

Claudia79 wrote:I do now subscribe to the huge conspiracy theory. But I'm sure there was political intervention and that they benefited from protection other people from a different background and no connections would never get. And that is, as far as I'm concerned, the biggest reason why they escaped charges.

Do you actually mean "now" or was it a typo and you meant "not"?

Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2927
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  Claudia79 on Mon 2 Jul - 16:50

Angelina wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:I do now subscribe to the huge conspiracy theory. But I'm sure there was political intervention and that they benefited from protection other people from a different background and no connections would never get. And that is, as far as I'm concerned, the biggest reason why they escaped charges.

Do you actually mean "now" or was it a typo and you meant "not"?

Thanks, Angelina. I mean NOT. Going to edit now.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  Angelina on Mon 2 Jul - 16:53

Claudia79 wrote:
Angelina wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:I do now subscribe to the huge conspiracy theory. But I'm sure there was political intervention and that they benefited from protection other people from a different background and no connections would never get. And that is, as far as I'm concerned, the biggest reason why they escaped charges.

Do you actually mean "now" or was it a typo and you meant "not"?

Thanks, Angelina. I mean NOT. Going to edit now.

You're welcome

Had it been "now" I was wondering what changed your mind

Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2927
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  Claudia79 on Mon 2 Jul - 16:54

Angelina wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Angelina wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:I do now subscribe to the huge conspiracy theory. But I'm sure there was political intervention and that they benefited from protection other people from a different background and no connections would never get. And that is, as far as I'm concerned, the biggest reason why they escaped charges.

Do you actually mean "now" or was it a typo and you meant "not"?

Thanks, Angelina. I mean NOT. Going to edit now.

You're welcome

Had it been "now" I was wondering what changed your mind


I was never a huge conspiracy theorist but that doesn't mean that the clear protection they received was not enough to get them off the hook. And I believe it was.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  Fern on Mon 2 Jul - 18:50

No huge conspiracy for me either although I accept the McCanns received assistance that the majority of people in the same situation wouldn't have.

In my opinion its in relation to Gerry McCanns high standing within the medical field basically.

Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Age : 45
Location : Either in or on the Irish Sea
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  susible on Mon 2 Jul - 19:10

Fern wrote:No huge conspiracy for me either although I accept the McCanns received assistance that the majority of people in the same situation wouldn't have.

In my opinion its in relation to Gerry McCanns high standing within the medical field basically.

Not even sure about his "alleged" high standing, I just think that they had the right friends, in the right places at the right time...but I also believe that may be subject to change at any time, and when that time comes, those that have given all of their support may not be as wiling to do so in the future.

And thanks to everyone here who supports free speech and the right to an opinion because to do otherwise puts you in the same camp as the McCanns

susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  marxman on Mon 2 Jul - 19:19

susible wrote:
Fern wrote:No huge conspiracy for me either although I accept the McCanns received assistance that the majority of people in the same situation wouldn't have.

In my opinion its in relation to Gerry McCanns high standing within the medical field basically.

Not even sure about his "alleged" high standing, I just think that they had the right friends, in the right places at the right time...but I also believe that may be subject to change at any time, and when that time comes, those that have given all of their support may not be as wiling to do so in the future.

And thanks to everyone here who supports free speech and the right to an opinion because to do otherwise puts you in the same camp as the McCanns

What ever happened to Ester McVey? She was
onside before she jumped ship. Never to be
associated with the McCanns or their fund again.

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  almostgothic on Mon 2 Jul - 19:25

She wiped away all traces of her association with the McCanns from her net presence.

Here's what happened to her:

http://www.wirralconservatives.co.uk/

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  susible on Tue 3 Jul - 1:35

Oh yes..Esther McVey....She raised her objections in a very short time, and I don't think she's been involved since 2008...as probably all the other big shouters, JK Rowling, Richard Branson etc and even their big supporter Brian Kennedy seems to have been whoosh clunked...and he stuck with it for quite a while (obv hoping for good adverts for his windows..safety and all that) but of course the Mc's put their kids in danger in the first place..whatever happened that night, it was because the parents were not being proper parents..and no amount of double glazing can fix that...time for sharp exit for BK..

susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  Bobsy on Tue 3 Jul - 10:32

Wasn't it EM who left some papers under a sofa in the apartment? I just have a vague memory of some papers being found that were incriminating.

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  chrissie on Tue 3 Jul - 10:37

Bobsy wrote:Wasn't it EM who left some papers under a sofa in the apartment? I just have a vague memory of some papers being found that were incriminating.

I think it was said to be Justine.

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3283
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  Guest on Tue 3 Jul - 11:07

chrissie wrote:
Bobsy wrote:Wasn't it EM who left some papers under a sofa in the apartment? I just have a vague memory of some papers being found that were incriminating.

I think it was said to be Justine.

Yes, that was Justine McGuinness, another one who made a sharp exit after having a big falling out with Mister Gerry.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  Bobsy on Tue 3 Jul - 14:03

Iris wrote:
chrissie wrote:
Bobsy wrote:Wasn't it EM who left some papers under a sofa in the apartment? I just have a vague memory of some papers being found that were incriminating.

I think it was said to be Justine.

Yes, that was Justine McGuinness, another one who made a sharp exit after having a big falling out with Mister Gerry.

Doh!! Of course, sorry.

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  kathybelle on Tue 3 Jul - 14:54

Bobsy wrote:
Iris wrote:
chrissie wrote:
Bobsy wrote:Wasn't it EM who left some papers under a sofa in the apartment? I just have a vague memory of some papers being found that were incriminating.

I think it was said to be Justine.

Yes, that was Justine McGuinness, another one who made a sharp exit after having a big falling out with Mister Gerry.

Doh!! Of course, sorry.

I also got mixed up between Esther McVey and Justine McGuinness. I remember reading, that Justine McGuinness fell out with Gerry McCann because she was claiming excessive payments from Madeleine's fund. I remember thinking at the time, that's rich coming from Gerry.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  Sponsored content Today at 18:11


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum