Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Paedo' Is Found Stabbed To Death

2 posters

Go down

'Paedo' Is Found Stabbed To Death Empty 'Paedo' Is Found Stabbed To Death

Post  Susan Fri 12 Dec - 11:26

One more out of the way!!!

8:43am UK, Friday December 12, 2008

A man reported to be a former child sex offender has been found brutally murdered - and may have been stabbed in the genitals.

Police found the man, named by The Sun as 52-year-old Andrew Cunningham, naked and covered in blood in his caravan at Wandsworth, south London.

He had apparently been stabbed in the neck but had also suffered "non-fatal injuries" to other parts of his body.

The paper said these included wounds to his genitals, although police were refusing to confirm this.

The Metropolitan Police said the gruesome discovery was made at 8am on Wednesday at the Windmill Business Centre in Riverside Road.

A spokesman said: "The man, believed to be in his mid-50s, was pronounced dead at the scene.

"He had suffered injuries believed to be stab wounds.

"The post-mortem revealed non-fatal injuries to other parts of his body but we are not discussing these further for operational reasons."

Det Chief Insp Nick Scola, leading the investigation, said: "We're currently at an early stage in our inquiries and are keeping an open mind about the circumstances of this man's death.

"I would ask anyone who was in the area last night or in the early hours of this morning and saw or heard anything suspicious to get in touch with us."

The Sun reports that the victim was killed by a "mob" chanting "Die, paedo, die".

He had reportedly been convicted of raping a schoolgirl under the age of 13 in 2001 and spent time in prison. He was apparently arrested again in 2003 but no charges were pressed.

Drinkers at a local pub had recently accused him of fondling the two-year-old daughter of one of the barmaids, the paper says.
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
'Paedo' Is Found Stabbed To Death Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100'Paedo' Is Found Stabbed To Death Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

'Paedo' Is Found Stabbed To Death Empty Re: 'Paedo' Is Found Stabbed To Death

Post  pm Fri 12 Dec - 12:53

I can not be sad!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
'Paedo' Is Found Stabbed To Death Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100'Paedo' Is Found Stabbed To Death Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 12 Dec - 13:44

I dont know why the police bother to investigate who killed him. The Killer did everyone a favour.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 12 Dec - 17:08

I can only say...oh dear....GOOD JOB!!! 'Paedo' Is Found Stabbed To Death 849426
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 12 Dec - 18:28

I'm sad that he didnt have a few paedo friends with him too 'Paedo' Is Found Stabbed To Death 36898
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 12 Dec - 20:00

eddie wrote:I can only say...oh dear....GOOD JOB!!! 'Paedo' Is Found Stabbed To Death 849426

yeah me too 'Paedo' Is Found Stabbed To Death 391499 sicko
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down