Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

VIDEO - "Where is the child?" Kate says she knows more than 'we' do!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VIDEO - "Where is the child?" Kate says she knows more than 'we' do!

Post  HiDeHo on Sun 1 Jul - 5:27

It may be quiet...SY Review may not come up with anything...Portugal may not re-open the investigation...but...the thing Kate fears the most is for Britain to learn the truth.

One video at a time.....

"Where is the child?" Kate says she knows more than 'we' do!


HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - "Where is the child?" Kate says she knows more than 'we' do!

Post  malena stool on Sun 1 Jul - 8:44

Thanks again HiDeHo,
As a caring mother wouldn't you think that Kate would be desperate to share her knowledge with us in order to bring her missing daughter Madeleine back into the family home? Because real caring mothers, (and fathers) would!

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13244
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - "Where is the child?" Kate says she knows more than 'we' do!

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 1 Jul - 9:05

Kate McCann tells the reporter that she knows more than he does. Why does she think he's asking questions? Possibly to find out what it is that she knows! Kate McCann sounds more like a kid in a playground than someone who has had the benefit of a top class education.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - "Where is the child?" Kate says she knows more than 'we' do!

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Sun 1 Jul - 10:11

They really did show their true colours in the interview outside the Lisbon Court.....Gerry was fuming, looked almost fit to burst, wasn't it the same day that the PJ Police Officer told the courts that the UK Government got the case shelved???

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - "Where is the child?" Kate says she knows more than 'we' do!

Post  malena stool on Sun 1 Jul - 10:49

AnnaEsse wrote:Kate McCann tells the reporter that she knows more than he does. Why does she think he's asking questions? Possibly to find out what it is that she knows! Kate McCann sounds more like a kid in a playground than someone who has had the benefit of a top class education.
Exactly Anna, to train Dr. Kate to become an effective medical practitioner cost in the region of £240.000 at 2009 prices. This training and associated practical skills would including the art of communicating with her colleagues, her patients and their relatives/carers. However, her response clearly demonstrates the accuracy of the old saying, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink".

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13244
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - "Where is the child?" Kate says she knows more than 'we' do!

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 1 Jul - 11:32

malena stool wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:Kate McCann tells the reporter that she knows more than he does. Why does she think he's asking questions? Possibly to find out what it is that she knows! Kate McCann sounds more like a kid in a playground than someone who has had the benefit of a top class education.
Exactly Anna, to train Dr. Kate to become an effective medical practitioner cost in the region of £240.000 at 2009 prices. This training and associated practical skills would including the art of communicating with her colleagues, her patients and their relatives/carers. However, her response clearly demonstrates the accuracy of the old saying, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink".

Imagine the headlines! Kate McCann innocent - she knows more than we do. So there! Na na na na naaaaa!!

ETA: Or in a court of law?

Prosecutor: What makes you say that your daughter was definitely abducted?

Kate McCann: Because I know more than you do.

Judge: That's it! Case dismissed!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - "Where is the child?" Kate says she knows more than 'we' do!

Post  kathybelle on Sun 1 Jul - 13:30

AnnaEsse wrote:
malena stool wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:Kate McCann tells the reporter that she knows more than he does. Why does she think he's asking questions? Possibly to find out what it is that she knows! Kate McCann sounds more like a kid in a playground than someone who has had the benefit of a top class education.
Exactly Anna, to train Dr. Kate to become an effective medical practitioner cost in the region of £240.000 at 2009 prices. This training and associated practical skills would including the art of communicating with her colleagues, her patients and their relatives/carers. However, her response clearly demonstrates the accuracy of the old saying, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink".

Imagine the headlines! Kate McCann innocent - she knows more than we do. So there! Na na na na naaaaa!!

ETA: Or in a court of law?

Prosecutor: What makes you say that your daughter was definitely abducted?

Kate McCann: Because I know more than you do.

Judge: That's it! Case dismissed!

Imagine these headlines..... Kate McCann Guilty of Crimes Against Madeleine.

Prosecutor: Mrs McCann, why are you so sure Madeleine was abducted?

Kate McCann : I know she was abducted, because I was there.

Judge to Kate McCann: Kate McCann I'm finding you guilty of crimes against Madeleine, which resulted in her disappearance. I'm finding you guilty, on the basis that you say you were there when Madeleine was abducted. You will reappear in this Criminal Court next week and given a custodial sentence. In the meantime, you will face further questioning by the police and hopefully you will assist the police, this time instead of saying no comment, which is what previously happened when you were asked 48 questions regarding Madeleine's disappearance.

Judge to the officers who are flanking Kate McCann: Take her down.




kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - "Where is the child?" Kate says she knows more than 'we' do!

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:50


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum