Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  marxman on Mon 2 Jul - 18:05

snowflake wrote:No wonder i rarely post.
I'm not a hypocrite
I would always hopefully be aware of all missing children and if i ever saw a child who resembled a missing child i would report the incident.
I would never say as this young man did that I would not look for a missing child because i didnt approve of his/her parents actions.
I hope i have made myself clear.

It is obvious that you are here to wind up
or disrupt. So I can't take your rare posts
seriously. If any young person feels like
looking, he/she will have no problem finding
books on shelves and posters on walls
depicting a lost child aged almost 4 years
old.

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  snowflake on Mon 2 Jul - 18:06

Justiceforallkids wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
snowflake wrote:Hello

"Look out for"not search.
am not getting into the ridiculous discussion of her parents never searching
five years on...............opinios will never change.



How dare you say that because the McCanns are criticised, when they admitted they never searched for Madeleine, the discussion is ridiculous. Why don't you admit that you are only here to disrupt?

If there was a way of blocking you so I can't see your posts, I would do so. However I can't, so the next best thing I can do is ignore you, which is what I have done with the other windup merchant who recently popped up on here.

if you ask me it is disgraceful people like snowflake care only about gerry and kate and their innocence and dont give a crap about how maddie was a 3 year old innocent child who was abandoned and who knows what bloody else!!!

And you know I dont care about madeleine........keep believing that if it keeps you blinkered.

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Age : 61
Location : UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  Justiceforallkids on Mon 2 Jul - 18:06

snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:No wonder i rarely post.
I'm not a hypocrite
I would always hopefully be aware of all missing children and if i ever saw a child who resembled a missing child i would report the incident.
I would never say as this young man did that I would not look for a missing child because i didnt approve of his/her parents actions.
I hope i have made myself clear.

You just called someone you don't know a sad young man based only on what you read. Based on what I read from you I concluded that you are either equally sad if you don't actively look for missing children every time you leave your house or a hypocrite. You're free to post your opinions. I'm free to post mine. And this is mine.

You don't know the mcCanns but judge them all the time
that is your right.
I called him a sad young man because he has publicised his intent not to look for a missing child whom he believes was abducted because of the actions of her parents . that is sad. t hat is my right and my opinion.
I would never make that choice.

what about maddies right at aged 3 to be kept safe??? she wasnt by her parents!!! whatever did happen they are responsible by abandoning a 3 year old and 2 younger kids and shame on people for looking past that

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  snowflake on Mon 2 Jul - 18:09

marxman wrote:
snowflake wrote:No wonder i rarely post.
I'm not a hypocrite
I would always hopefully be aware of all missing children and if i ever saw a child who resembled a missing child i would report the incident.
I would never say as this young man did that I would not look for a missing child because i didnt approve of his/her parents actions.
I hope i have made myself clear.

It is obvious that you are here to wind up
or disrupt. So I can't take your rare posts
seriously. If any young person feels like
looking, he/she will have no problem finding
books on shelves and posters on walls
depicting a lost child aged almost 4 years
old.

Its always the same old "fall back line"..i've been here longer than you and I dont do wind ups or disrupt, post when I want.
Take a look back and see the hostility shown when someone "steps out of line".except for annaesse

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Age : 61
Location : UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  snowflake on Mon 2 Jul - 18:10

Justiceforallkids wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:No wonder i rarely post.
I'm not a hypocrite
I would always hopefully be aware of all missing children and if i ever saw a child who resembled a missing child i would report the incident.
I would never say as this young man did that I would not look for a missing child because i didnt approve of his/her parents actions.
I hope i have made myself clear.

You just called someone you don't know a sad young man based only on what you read. Based on what I read from you I concluded that you are either equally sad if you don't actively look for missing children every time you leave your house or a hypocrite. You're free to post your opinions. I'm free to post mine. And this is mine.

You don't know the mcCanns but judge them all the time
that is your right.
I called him a sad young man because he has publicised his intent not to look for a missing child whom he believes was abducted because of the actions of her parents . that is sad. t hat is my right and my opinion.
I would never make that choice.

what about maddies right at aged 3 to be kept safe??? she wasnt by her parents!!! whatever did happen they are responsible by abandoning a 3 year old and 2 younger kids and shame on people for looking past that

and nothing to say about the person who stole her.

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Age : 61
Location : UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  Bobsy on Mon 2 Jul - 18:11

snowflake wrote:No wonder i rarely post.
I'm not a hypocrite
I would always hopefully be aware of all missing children and if i ever saw a child who resembled a missing child i would report the incident.
I would never say as this young man did that I would not look for a missing child because i didnt approve of his/her parents actions.
I hope i have made myself clear.

Which other missing children are you looking for Snowflake each time you go out or on holiday?

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  Claudia79 on Mon 2 Jul - 18:11

snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:No wonder i rarely post.
I'm not a hypocrite
I would always hopefully be aware of all missing children and if i ever saw a child who resembled a missing child i would report the incident.
I would never say as this young man did that I would not look for a missing child because i didnt approve of his/her parents actions.
I hope i have made myself clear.

You just called someone you don't know a sad young man based only on what you read. Based on what I read from you I concluded that you are either equally sad if you don't actively look for missing children every time you leave your house or a hypocrite. You're free to post your opinions. I'm free to post mine. And this is mine.

You don't know the mcCanns but judge them all the time
that is your right.
I called him a sad young man because he has publicised his intent not to look for a missing child whom he believes was abducted because of the actions of her parents . that is sad. t hat is my right and my opinion.
I would never make that choice.

Exactly! And I'm free to judge your posts too. And that is exactly what I have done. And I will always do so when I feel like it.
I think the McCanns were disgraceful parents and their behaviour still makes me feel sick after all these years. I find them responsible for whatever happened to Madeleine. You are free to believe whatever you want. What you can't do is express your opinions and expect other posters not to react to yours. This is a discussion forum.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  Claudia79 on Mon 2 Jul - 18:13

snowflake wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:No wonder i rarely post.
I'm not a hypocrite
I would always hopefully be aware of all missing children and if i ever saw a child who resembled a missing child i would report the incident.
I would never say as this young man did that I would not look for a missing child because i didnt approve of his/her parents actions.
I hope i have made myself clear.

You just called someone you don't know a sad young man based only on what you read. Based on what I read from you I concluded that you are either equally sad if you don't actively look for missing children every time you leave your house or a hypocrite. You're free to post your opinions. I'm free to post mine. And this is mine.

You don't know the mcCanns but judge them all the time
that is your right.
I called him a sad young man because he has publicised his intent not to look for a missing child whom he believes was abducted because of the actions of her parents . that is sad. t hat is my right and my opinion.
I would never make that choice.

what about maddies right at aged 3 to be kept safe??? she wasnt by her parents!!! whatever did happen they are responsible by abandoning a 3 year old and 2 younger kids and shame on people for looking past that

and nothing to say about the person who stole her.

I suggest you contact the Police if you have evidence of an abduction because they've been looking for many years and haven't found any yet.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  snowflake on Mon 2 Jul - 18:13

kathybelle wrote:
snowflake wrote:Hello

"Look out for"not search.
am not getting into the ridiculous discussion of her parents never searching
five years on...............opinios will never change.



How dare you say that because the McCanns are criticised, when they admitted they never searched for Madeleine, the discussion is ridiculous. Why don't you admit that you are only here to disrupt?

If there was a way of blocking you so I can't see your posts, I would do so. However I can't, so the next best thing I can do is ignore you, which is what I have done with the other windup merchant who recently popped up on here.

Fine by me.

I'm not that keen on your posts.

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Age : 61
Location : UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  Bobsy on Mon 2 Jul - 18:15

Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:No wonder i rarely post.
I'm not a hypocrite
I would always hopefully be aware of all missing children and if i ever saw a child who resembled a missing child i would report the incident.
I would never say as this young man did that I would not look for a missing child because i didnt approve of his/her parents actions.
I hope i have made myself clear.

You just called someone you don't know a sad young man based only on what you read. Based on what I read from you I concluded that you are either equally sad if you don't actively look for missing children every time you leave your house or a hypocrite. You're free to post your opinions. I'm free to post mine. And this is mine.

You don't know the mcCanns but judge them all the time
that is your right.
I called him a sad young man because he has publicised his intent not to look for a missing child whom he believes was abducted because of the actions of her parents . that is sad. t hat is my right and my opinion.
I would never make that choice.

Exactly! And I'm free to judge your posts too. And that is exactly what I have done. And I will always do so when I feel like it.
I think the McCanns were disgraceful parents and their behaviour still makes me feel sick after all these years. I find them responsible for whatever happened to Madeleine. You are free to believe whatever you want. What you can't do is express your opinions and expect other posters not to react to yours. This is a discussion forum.

I don't know the McCanns and am actually pleased that I don't mix with the likes of them, neglectful self centred parents that Madeleine had the misfortune to be born to.

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  snowflake on Mon 2 Jul - 18:16

Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

You just called someone you don't know a sad young man based only on what you read. Based on what I read from you I concluded that you are either equally sad if you don't actively look for missing children every time you leave your house or a hypocrite. You're free to post your opinions. I'm free to post mine. And this is mine.

You don't know the mcCanns but judge them all the time
that is your right.
I called him a sad young man because he has publicised his intent not to look for a missing child whom he believes was abducted because of the actions of her parents . that is sad. t hat is my right and my opinion.
I would never make that choice.

what about maddies right at aged 3 to be kept safe??? she wasnt by her parents!!! whatever did happen they are responsible by abandoning a 3 year old and 2 younger kids and shame on people for looking past that

and nothing to say about the person who stole her.

I suggest you contact the Police if you have evidence of an abduction because they've been looking for many years and haven't found any yet.



Andy Redwood seems to think differently

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Age : 61
Location : UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  snowflake on Mon 2 Jul - 18:24

Anyway as there are now seven batting on one side and only me on my side, i'm offf for a while.

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Age : 61
Location : UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  Claudia79 on Mon 2 Jul - 18:26

snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
snowflake wrote:

You don't know the mcCanns but judge them all the time
that is your right.
I called him a sad young man because he has publicised his intent not to look for a missing child whom he believes was abducted because of the actions of her parents . that is sad. t hat is my right and my opinion.
I would never make that choice.

what about maddies right at aged 3 to be kept safe??? she wasnt by her parents!!! whatever did happen they are responsible by abandoning a 3 year old and 2 younger kids and shame on people for looking past that

and nothing to say about the person who stole her.

I suggest you contact the Police if you have evidence of an abduction because they've been looking for many years and haven't found any yet.

Andy Redwood seems to think differently

Then all he has to do is arrest the abductor and bring Madeleine home. That will be enough for me!

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  kathybelle on Mon 2 Jul - 18:27

Justiceforallkids wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
snowflake wrote:Hello

"Look out for"not search.
am not getting into the ridiculous discussion of her parents never searching
five years on...............opinios will never change.



How dare you say that because the McCanns are criticised, when they admitted they never searched for Madeleine, the discussion is ridiculous. Why don't you admit that you are only here to disrupt?

If there was a way of blocking you so I can't see your posts, I would do so. However I can't, so the next best thing I can do is ignore you, which is what I have done with the other windup merchant who recently popped up on here.

if you ask me it is disgraceful people like snowflake care only about gerry and kate and their innocence and dont give a crap about how maddie was a 3 year old innocent child who was abandoned and who knows what bloody else!!!

Hi JFAK

I honestly believe that snowflake and at least one other poster who has recently popped up on here are just windup merchants. You're right they don't give a stuff about Madeleine. They come on here for a laugh and one way of getting a laugh is to make supportive comments about the McCanns and make sarcastic remarks to the critics of the McCanns, in a subtle way.

No one needs to have followed this case from day one, to know that the McCanns are responsible for whatever happened to Madeleine, because there is information in the PJ files and You Tube videos, that show they're to blame.

If the McCanns had held up their hands and said "We know we shouldn't have done what we did and if anyone is thinking of doing what we did, please don't." I could understand them getting the support they're getting.

However, they haven't, all they've said is "We are sorry we weren't with Madeleine, the minute she was taken. Or "We are innocent, We've done nothing wrong." This is what annoys me about the McCanns followers, they maintain that the McCanns only made a mistake and they're suffering for their mistake. They only have to look at the You Tube videos and photographs of the McCanns laughing and joking, days after Madeleine disappeared, to see that they're not suffering and they've never shown any signs of suffering since.

Anyway I wish the windup merchants would go and play elsewhere and leave the ones who are interested in the case and care about what happened to Madeleine, to post in peace.


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  dazedandconfused on Mon 2 Jul - 18:40

I think snowflake has a point and we should all immediately make an effort to search the four corners of the earth for a little girl who's image we don't really have a clue about. Obviously working really hard but not physically searching is a luxury only her parents are entitled to.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  snowflake on Mon 2 Jul - 18:53

Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:

what about maddies right at aged 3 to be kept safe??? she wasnt by her parents!!! whatever did happen they are responsible by abandoning a 3 year old and 2 younger kids and shame on people for looking past that

and nothing to say about the person who stole her.

I suggest you contact the Police if you have evidence of an abduction because they've been looking for many years and haven't found any yet.

Andy Redwood seems to think differently

Then all he has to do is arrest the abductor and bring Madeleine home. That will be enough for me!


That would be the hope of many.

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Age : 61
Location : UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  marxman on Mon 2 Jul - 18:54

dazedandconfused wrote:I think snowflake has a point and we should all immediately make an effort to search the four corners of the earth for a little girl who's image we don't really have a clue about. Obviously working really hard but not physically searching is a luxury only her parents are entitled to.

I think Snowflake is a 'flying column'. If you
notice she comes with sublimative posts with
the aim to disrupt certain threads and knock
them down. After 5 years she has not 'changed
her mind' in face of the raft of incriminating data
from the PJ files.Therefore, as she mentioned in
posting "we don't know the mccanns" I can only
suspect that she does or is one.

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  snowflake on Mon 2 Jul - 18:59

dazedandconfused wrote:I think snowflake has a point and we should all immediately make an effort to search the four corners of the earth for a little girl who's image we don't really have a clue about. Obviously working really hard but not physically searching is a luxury only her parents are entitled to.

Thats not fair. I never said such a thing.
Only that this young man who believes madeleine was abducted should not have the intent of not looking out for her because of the actions of her parents is sad.

And the image anyone should be looking for is the one NSY prepared. Thats the one they believe is the most likely but it must be hard to get exactly what she would lool like but thats the image i would have in my mind which is probably what NSY intended when they published the image.

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Age : 61
Location : UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  Bobsy on Mon 2 Jul - 19:00

dazedandconfused wrote:I think snowflake has a point and we should all immediately make an effort to search the four corners of the earth for a little girl who's image we don't really have a clue about. Obviously working really hard but not physically searching is a luxury only her parents are entitled to.

Hi Dazedandconfused. In the very early days I really believed that Madeleine had been abducted, though didn't support the idea that her parents were free of blaim for the gross neglect of her and the twins. I donated to the fund.
I was convinced that she was in my area of Andalucia and spent many hours actually searching the wild open spaces. I had some posters printed and put them up in the tiny white villages near where I live. I was confident that I would find her and became obsessed with my search to the point of becoming ill. Our daughter, on a visit, took me by the shoulders and said 'Mum she is dead, please let up' She has never been on a forum, hasn't even got a computer but she had read the newspapers and seen the television, and she isn't daft. She just knew they were guilty of something.
So I started to ask questions on the forum I was on. One which supported the McCanns. I along with a few others who were starting to question were banned.
Then my journey through 3A Sky and others. The released files I read and re read. This year I was bought a laptop and a dongle so I have good Internet access and I viewed the videos for the first time, though I was part of a group who got videos removed from YouTube I am ashamed to say, without even having viewed them. I was just given a list to complain about.
Now why do the likes of Snowflake who have had all available that I have still support and believe Kate and Gerry McCann?

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  snowflake on Mon 2 Jul - 19:01

marxman wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:I think snowflake has a point and we should all immediately make an effort to search the four corners of the earth for a little girl who's image we don't really have a clue about. Obviously working really hard but not physically searching is a luxury only her parents are entitled to.

I think Snowflake is a 'flying column'. If you
notice she comes with sublimative posts with
the aim to disrupt certain threads and knock
them down. After 5 years she has not 'changed
her mind' in face of the raft of incriminating data
from the PJ files.Therefore, as she mentioned in
posting "we don't know the mccanns" I can only
suspect that she does or is one.

Another fall back line.
Quite silly........if you don't mind me saying so.

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Age : 61
Location : UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  snowflake on Mon 2 Jul - 19:03

Bobsy wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:I think snowflake has a point and we should all immediately make an effort to search the four corners of the earth for a little girl who's image we don't really have a clue about. Obviously working really hard but not physically searching is a luxury only her parents are entitled to.

Hi Dazedandconfused. In the very early days I really believed that Madeleine had been abducted, though didn't support the idea that her parents were free of blaim for the gross neglect of her and the twins. I donated to the fund.
I was convinced that she was in my area of Andalucia and spent many hours actually searching the wild open spaces. I had some posters printed and put them up in the tiny white villages near where I live. I was confident that I would find her and became obsessed with my search to the point of becoming ill. Our daughter, on a visit, took me by the shoulders and said 'Mum she is dead, please let up' She has never been on a forum, hasn't even got a computer but she had read the newspapers and seen the television, and she isn't daft. She just knew they were guilty of something.
So I started to ask questions on the forum I was on. One which supported the McCanns. I along with a few others who were starting to question were banned.
Then my journey through 3A Sky and others. The released files I read and re read. This year I was bought a laptop and a dongle so I have good Internet access and I viewed the videos for the first time, though I was part of a group who got videos removed from YouTube I am ashamed to say, without even having viewed them. I was just given a list to complain about.
Now why do the likes of Snowflake who have had all available that I have still support and believe Kate and Gerry McCann?

"likes of Snowflake" ?

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Age : 61
Location : UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Trolls and tribulations

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Mon 2 Jul - 19:06

To Kathybelle I think it was who said she wished she could block Snowflake's postings, you can indeed do that (and of course anyone else's) by going into your profile and then to preferences and friend and foes.


Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  Bobsy on Mon 2 Jul - 19:09

snowflake wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:I think snowflake has a point and we should all immediately make an effort to search the four corners of the earth for a little girl who's image we don't really have a clue about. Obviously working really hard but not physically searching is a luxury only her parents are entitled to.

Hi Dazedandconfused. In the very early days I really believed that Madeleine had been abducted, though didn't support the idea that her parents were free of blaim for the gross neglect of her and the twins. I donated to the fund.
I was convinced that she was in my area of Andalucia and spent many hours actually searching the wild open spaces. I had some posters printed and put them up in the tiny white villages near where I live. I was confident that I would find her and became obsessed with my search to the point of becoming ill. Our daughter, on a visit, took me by the shoulders and said 'Mum she is dead, please let up' She has never been on a forum, hasn't even got a computer but she had read the newspapers and seen the television, and she isn't daft. She just knew they were guilty of something.
So I started to ask questions on the forum I was on. One which supported the McCanns. I along with a few others who were starting to question were banned.
Then my journey through 3A Sky and others. The released files I read and re read. This year I was bought a laptop and a dongle so I have good Internet access and I viewed the videos for the first time, though I was part of a group who got videos removed from YouTube I am ashamed to say, without even having viewed them. I was just given a list to complain about.
Now why do the likes of Snowflake who have had all available that I have still support and believe Kate and Gerry McCann?

"likes of Snowflake" ?

Yes Snowflake people like you who still support the parent's and their account of events, and I am not being rude or looking for an argument, I just wish you would tell me why you still are a supporter.

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  kathybelle on Mon 2 Jul - 19:09

Not Born Yesterday wrote:To Kathybelle I think it was who said she wished she could block Snowflake's postings, you can indeed do that (and of course anyone else's) by going into your profile and then to preferences and friend and foes.


Thanks NBY, I'll go there right away.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Mon 2 Jul - 19:16

What a piece....well done Spencer Montagu, your words are so very well written and better then any red top/broad sheet paper could dream of producing.......

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  Sponsored content Today at 20:38


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum