Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

+22
jd16
Bobsy
Angelina
jinvta
AnnaEsse
Oldartform
wantthetruth
Justiceforallkids
marxman
maebee
LJC
margaret
Claudia79
snowflake
almostgothic
Lioned
mara thon
princess_leia
Lillyofthevalley
mossman
dazedandconfused
chrissie
26 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 3 Empty Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 19:17

Bobsy wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:I think snowflake has a point and we should all immediately make an effort to search the four corners of the earth for a little girl who's image we don't really have a clue about. Obviously working really hard but not physically searching is a luxury only her parents are entitled to.

Hi Dazedandconfused. In the very early days I really believed that Madeleine had been abducted, though didn't support the idea that her parents were free of blaim for the gross neglect of her and the twins. I donated to the fund.
I was convinced that she was in my area of Andalucia and spent many hours actually searching the wild open spaces. I had some posters printed and put them up in the tiny white villages near where I live. I was confident that I would find her and became obsessed with my search to the point of becoming ill. Our daughter, on a visit, took me by the shoulders and said 'Mum she is dead, please let up' She has never been on a forum, hasn't even got a computer but she had read the newspapers and seen the television, and she isn't daft. She just knew they were guilty of something.
So I started to ask questions on the forum I was on. One which supported the McCanns. I along with a few others who were starting to question were banned.
Then my journey through 3A Sky and others. The released files I read and re read. This year I was bought a laptop and a dongle so I have good Internet access and I viewed the videos for the first time, though I was part of a group who got videos removed from YouTube I am ashamed to say, without even having viewed them. I was just given a list to complain about.
Now why do the likes of Snowflake who have had all available that I have still support and believe Kate and Gerry McCann?

"likes of Snowflake" ?

Yes Snowflake people like you who still support the parent's and their account of events, and I am not being rude or looking for an argument, I just wish you would tell me why you still are a supporter.

I do not believe that Gerry and Kate McCann either murdered/accidentally killed/hid the body of Madeleine.
I've read as much as anyone has, seen all the videos, read all the arguments, all the conspiracy thoeries, all the posts about photo shopping.
I agree with Andy Redwood.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Warning :
LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 3 Empty Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  marxman Mon 2 Jul - 19:21

snowflake wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:I think snowflake has a point and we should all immediately make an effort to search the four corners of the earth for a little girl who's image we don't really have a clue about. Obviously working really hard but not physically searching is a luxury only her parents are entitled to.

Hi Dazedandconfused. In the very early days I really believed that Madeleine had been abducted, though didn't support the idea that her parents were free of blaim for the gross neglect of her and the twins. I donated to the fund.
I was convinced that she was in my area of Andalucia and spent many hours actually searching the wild open spaces. I had some posters printed and put them up in the tiny white villages near where I live. I was confident that I would find her and became obsessed with my search to the point of becoming ill. Our daughter, on a visit, took me by the shoulders and said 'Mum she is dead, please let up' She has never been on a forum, hasn't even got a computer but she had read the newspapers and seen the television, and she isn't daft. She just knew they were guilty of something.
So I started to ask questions on the forum I was on. One which supported the McCanns. I along with a few others who were starting to question were banned.
Then my journey through 3A Sky and others. The released files I read and re read. This year I was bought a laptop and a dongle so I have good Internet access and I viewed the videos for the first time, though I was part of a group who got videos removed from YouTube I am ashamed to say, without even having viewed them. I was just given a list to complain about.
Now why do the likes of Snowflake who have had all available that I have still support and believe Kate and Gerry McCann?

"likes of Snowflake" ?

Yes Snowflake people like you who still support the parent's and their account of events, and I am not being rude or looking for an argument, I just wish you would tell me why you still are a supporter.

I do not believe that Gerry and Kate McCann either murdered/accidentally killed/hid the body of Madeleine.
I've read as much as anyone has, seen all the videos, read all the arguments, all the conspiracy thoeries, all the posts about photo shopping.

Andy Redwood may not agree with you!
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :
LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Mon 2 Jul - 19:22

snowflake wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Bobsy wrote:

"likes of Snowflake" ?

Thank you Snowflake. So you believe she was abducted and is still alive?
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 19:25

No.
I believe she was abducted.
I don't know if she is alive or dead.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Mon 2 Jul - 19:30

snowflake wrote:No.

We are all free to have our opinions based upon what we have seen and read, yours and mine differ but again thank you for reply.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Mon 2 Jul - 19:33

snowflake wrote:

Thats not fair. I never said such a thing.
Only that this young man who believes madeleine was abducted should not have the intent of not looking out for her because of the actions of her parents is sad.

And the image anyone should be looking for is the one NSY prepared. Thats the one they believe is the most likely but it must be hard to get exactly what she would lool like but thats the image i would have in my mind which is probably what NSY intended when they published the image.

"It's not fair" is something my grandson says frequently, whilst stamping his foot. I didn't say you had ordered us all to search, just that because her parents have made no effort whatsoever to look, then perhaps others could take up the challenge and help them out.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 2 Jul - 19:35

snowflake wrote:No wonder i rarely post.
I'm not a hypocrite
I would always hopefully be aware of all missing children and if i ever saw a child who resembled a missing child i would report the incident.
I would never say as this young man did that I would not look for a missing child because i didnt approve of his/her parents actions.
I hope i have made myself clear. LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 3 Icon_flower

NO! NO! NO! you good missing child finders, you all say the same thing, "if i ever saw a child who resembled a WELL KNOWN missing child i would report the incident." Well if like most of the "I'm 100% certain its was Maddy" bregade, what do they do, yes report it the next day or decide to come forward 6months later, unbelievable.............

WHY DO NONE OF YOU TAKE A PHOTO AND FOLLOW HER, IF YOUR SO CERTAIN ITS HER!! Its the same as Gerry and Kate did look for Maddy on the night bregade......how the f*** do they know they weren't there, or were they???.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Mon 2 Jul - 19:41

Snowflake, hi!

I'm like yourself, don't post very often and I don't get much chance to ask a supporter of the McCann's why they in fact support them.

Why do you think they lied about the shutters?
And, the timings are all off, are they not?
Why did Gerry change his statement about the front door and the patio door?

There are other things I would like to ask if you don't mind, but that will do for starters.
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 2 Jul - 19:44

[quote="snowflake]
[/quote]

What, that Maddie's either alive or dead? After months on the review and millions of £s you'd have thought he'd have a better idea.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 2 Jul - 19:45

Maybe the young man has more pressing objectives at the moment to think about like finishing his education and then paying off his student loan and maybe worrying about his own family,rather than droppimg his career and searching for a child who by all probability is dead or considerably different to the four year old which went missing.
Lets not forget there is only one reason why this child is missing and it isn't this young mans fault.

Judging this young man when you know absolutely nothing about his personal circumstances is hypoctritical at best.You need to go back to the dark side with your other seriously unreasonable cronies.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 2 Jul - 19:48

I'm not a hypocrite
I would always hopefully be aware of all missing children and if i ever saw a child who resembled a missing child i would report the incident.
I would never say as this young man did that I would not look for a missing child because i didnt approve of his/her parents actions.
I hope i have made myself clear. LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 3 Icon_flower

But this is a very true and sad fact of this whole sorry saga. Because of the actions of the parents people are of the mind set that they would not make an effort to look for the child. Because of the action of the parents many consider they parents were complicit in Madeleine's disappearance. Because of the action of the parents Madeleine is no longer with them.

Whether you believe in Healy and McCanns innocence or believe they are responsible for what happened, I honestly think it is difficult for anybody to deny they did not and have not told the truth about the circumstances of that holiday.

Telling the truth about what happened might be a very good place to start if they truly wish to sway public opinion.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 19:54

Bobsy wrote:
snowflake wrote:No.

We are all free to have our opinions based upon what we have seen and read, yours and mine differ but again thank you for reply.

Yes we do.
Thanks for being nice LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 3 Icon_flower
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 19:56

marxman wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Bobsy wrote:

"likes of Snowflake" ?

Andy Redwood may not agree with you!

So far he seems to believe in stranger abduction, cant remember the whole quote.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 19:58

dazedandconfused wrote:
snowflake wrote:

Thats not fair. I never said such a thing.
Only that this young man who believes madeleine was abducted should not have the intent of not looking out for her because of the actions of her parents is sad.

And the image anyone should be looking for is the one NSY prepared. Thats the one they believe is the most likely but it must be hard to get exactly what she would lool like but thats the image i would have in my mind which is probably what NSY intended when they published the image.

"It's not fair" is something my grandson says frequently, whilst stamping his foot. I didn't say you had ordered us all to search, just that because her parents have made no effort whatsoever to look, then perhaps others could take up the challenge and help them out.

But it wasn't fair to change my words and i didn't stamp my foot. LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 3 Icon_flower
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 20:01

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
I'm not a hypocrite

NO! NO! NO! you good missing child finders, you all say the same thing, "if i ever saw a child who resembled a WELL KNOWN missing child i would report the incident." Well if like most of the "I'm 100% certain its was Maddy" bregade, what do they do, yes report it the next day or decide to come forward 6months later, unbelievable.............

WHY DO NONE OF YOU TAKE A PHOTO AND FOLLOW HER, IF YOUR SO CERTAIN ITS HER!! Its the same as Gerry and Kate did look for Maddy on the night bregade......how the f*** do they know they weren't there, or were they???.

????
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 20:03

princess_leia wrote:Snowflake, hi!

I'm like yourself, don't post very often and I don't get much chance to ask a supporter of the McCann's why they in fact support them.

Why do you think they lied about the shutters?
And, the timings are all off, are they not?
Why did Gerry change his statement about the front door and the patio door?

There are other things I would like to ask if you don't mind, but that will do for starters.

They did?
They are?
He did?

I'm sure NSY are checking all of this.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Mon 2 Jul - 20:08

Not too surprised by your answer to be honest, they are huge sticking points... but one day I may be surprised.

In my experience, any time a supporter is asked these questions they can never seem to answer them, or avoid it altogether.

Never mind, I wont bother with my other questions, because, I have a feeling you will be unable to answer those too.

princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Mon 2 Jul - 20:16

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
I'm not a hypocrite

Is there really any need to have reacted like this, its a shame.

With regards to following a child and taking photos, I believe this issue was discussed a couple of months back on here.

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t19794p45-brit-lad-madeleine-mccann-walked-past-me-in-costa-resort

Last edited by Fern on Mon 2 Jul - 20:55; edited 1 time in total
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 2 Jul - 20:18

Lioned wrote:Maybe the young man has more pressing objectives at the moment to think about like finishing his education and then paying off his student loan and maybe worrying about his own family,rather than droppimg his career and searching for a child who by all probability is dead or considerably different to the four year old which went missing.
Lets not forget there is only one reason why this child is missing and it isn't this young mans fault.

Judging this young man when you know absolutely nothing about his personal circumstances is hypoctritical at best.You need to go back to the dark side with your other seriously unreasonable cronies.

LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 3 944533 LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 3 307691 LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 3 307691
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 20:26

Lioned wrote:Maybe the young man has more pressing objectives at the moment to think about like finishing his education and then paying off his student loan and maybe worrying about his own family,rather than droppimg his career and searching for a child who by all probability is dead or considerably different to the four year old which went missing.

When did I suggest he should drop his career or do any of the things you have stated.
He had time to write his article.
He obviously believes madeleine was abducted, so why say he will not look out for her because of her parents.
I have as much right to judge him as you have to judge the mccanns
What dark side?
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 20:28

princess_leia wrote:Not too surprised by your answer to be honest, they are huge sticking points... but one day I may be surprised.

In my experience, any time a supporter is asked these questions they can never seem to answer them, or avoid it altogether.

Never mind, I wont bother with my other questions, because, I have a feeling you will be unable to answer those too.

Your questions are all based on press reports and about she said/he said............................and if there are discrepencies in statements then NSY will no doubt investigate them
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Mon 2 Jul - 20:32

snowflake wrote:
princess_leia wrote:Not too surprised by your answer to be honest, they are huge sticking points... but one day I may be surprised.

Your questions are all based on press reports and about she said/he said............................and if there are discrepencies in statements then NSY will no doubt investigate them

Are they?
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 20:48

princess_leia wrote:
snowflake wrote:

Are they?

Yes.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Mon 2 Jul - 21:03

Absolutely brilliant article written by this young man, which sums up quite nicely how many people feel nowadays about what has become the McCanns circus. Like him, it absolutely sickens me that the McCanns are profiting off of Madeleine's demise (whatever that may be, though it is most certainly not good).

I respect that he is giving his opinion without fear of being sued by the McCanns, like Amaral and Bennet before him. I do not even see him stating that he will NEVER search for the Maddie, quite the opposite, in fact he states: "So no, despite your last minute reminders, I shan’t be looking for Maddie in Estonia. Not till the Maddie stops being a commodity sold at the expense of others looking." Emphasis place on the second sentence.

Madeliene has never, ever been a priority for the McCanns. The fund's expenses prove that fact beyond a reasonable doubt, and any intelligent observer can see fully who is number one in the McCann's eyes - the McCanns! The amount of money spent on defending their reputations and suing all who question their web of lies far exceeds the small amount of money spent on searching for Madeleine. This disaparity of course makes no sense, unless of course the McCanns know that any money spent on searching for Madeleine would be futile.

If the millions in the fund aren't worth searching for Madeleine then I don't see why I should give up my spare time to search for her either.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 2 Jul - 21:07

snowflake wrote:

So far he seems to believe in stranger abduction, cant remember the whole quote.

Yes after millions of £s of taxpayers money and months reviewing the files redwood thinks Maddie is either 'alive or dead'.

Mind you he was only 25% through the review so he obviously hasn't got to Eddie and Keela yet.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next