Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  Justiceforallkids on Fri 6 Jul - 14:30

Oldartform wrote:
Angelina wrote:
welshy wrote: Pj are still saying not enough evidence to do ground work

http://www.jn.pt/Dossies/dossie.aspx?content_id=2650774&dossier=O%20caso%20Maddie%20McCann

If my child was missing and I had a fund I would want that garden dug up asap, never mind what anyone else thought

Too right. If the McCanns don`t insist on a dig its going to look really suspicious.

remember the find the body prove we killed her nonsense????

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  wjk on Fri 6 Jul - 14:30

Well, I'm sat here with the News on, waiting for Clarrie or someone to make a comment about the McCanns demanding the garden be dug up! Am I wasting my time, do you think?

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  dazedandconfused on Fri 6 Jul - 15:13

wjk wrote:Well, I'm sat here with the News on, waiting for Clarrie or someone to make a comment about the McCanns demanding the garden be dug up! Am I wasting my time, do you think?

Think you just might be.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  kathybelle on Fri 6 Jul - 15:22

pennylane wrote:
Angelina wrote:
welshy wrote: Pj are still saying not enough evidence to do ground work

http://www.jn.pt/Dossies/dossie.aspx?content_id=2650774&dossier=O%20caso%20Maddie%20McCann

If my child was missing and I had a fund I would want that garden dug up asap, never mind what anyone else thought

Exacto! It will look very suspicious for the Murats and the McCanns not to follow this through.


I'm expecting the pink pimp to resurface from the seedy shadows imminently.

Hi Penny

I read that Robert Murat, wants the police to dig up his garden. I read the report in the media, so it must be true.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  pennylane on Fri 6 Jul - 17:50

kathybelle wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Angelina wrote:
welshy wrote: Pj are still saying not enough evidence to do ground work

http://www.jn.pt/Dossies/dossie.aspx?content_id=2650774&dossier=O%20caso%20Maddie%20McCann

If my child was missing and I had a fund I would want that garden dug up asap, never mind what anyone else thought

Exacto! It will look very suspicious for the Murats and the McCanns not to follow this through.


I'm expecting the pink pimp to resurface from the seedy shadows imminently.

Hi Penny

I read that Robert Murat, wants the police to dig up his garden. I read the report in the media, so it must be true.

Hi Kathy

Innocent or guilty, one would have to make that request..... especially if you thought the land was about to be dug up anyway. This is a can of worms for him either way if he has something to hide.... if not, well just do it and get it over with methinks.

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  Chris on Fri 6 Jul - 18:09

welshy wrote: Pj are still saying not enough evidence to do ground work

http://www.jn.pt/Dossies/dossie.aspx?content_id=2650774&dossier=O%20caso%20Maddie%20McCann


Is that a translation issue or an unintended pun?

Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1607
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  quickfingers on Fri 6 Jul - 18:29

I find it interesting that The Sun haven't run with this story yet. If its on Sky you would normally expect them to follow quite quickly.

quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 659
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  wjk on Fri 6 Jul - 18:31

quickfingers wrote:I find it interesting that The Sun haven't run with this story yet. If its on Sky you would normally expect them to follow quite quickly.
Yes, thats my thoughts too.
Its not like Sky to miss a 'story' like this on their main bulletins!

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  Fern on Fri 6 Jul - 19:44

wjk wrote:
quickfingers wrote:I find it interesting that The Sun haven't run with this story yet. If its on Sky you would normally expect them to follow quite quickly.
Yes, thats my thoughts too.
Its not like Sky to miss a 'story' like this on their main bulletins!

Its there now and no doubt the Sky crew are already in PT with film crew and goodness knows what else.

http://news.sky.com/story/956732/police-probe-madeleine-grave-theory

Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Age : 45
Location : Either in or on the Irish Sea
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  cherry1 on Fri 6 Jul - 19:47

Angelina wrote:
welshy wrote: Pj are still saying not enough evidence to do ground work

http://www.jn.pt/Dossies/dossie.aspx?content_id=2650774&dossier=O%20caso%20Maddie%20McCann

If my child was missing and I had a fund I would want that garden dug up asap, never mind what anyone else thought



Me too but perhaps they are saving the money for another mortgage payment.

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6243
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  malena stool on Fri 6 Jul - 19:58

Angelina wrote:
welshy wrote: Pj are still saying not enough evidence to do ground work

http://www.jn.pt/Dossies/dossie.aspx?content_id=2650774&dossier=O%20caso%20Maddie%20McCann

If my child was missing and I had a fund I would want that garden dug up asap, never mind what anyone else thought
The McCanns may be hard pressed to explain why they aren't prepared to use funds to dig up the garden... wasn't that why a couple of millions of pounds were donated by schoolchildren, pensioners and businessmen?... To be used as a search fund!

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13383
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  cherry1 on Fri 6 Jul - 20:00

Thats what they appear to have duped the public into believing, I hardly think so many people
would have donated if they had known it was for mortgage payments and lawyers!

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6243
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  AnnaEsse on Fri 6 Jul - 20:00

malena stool wrote:
Angelina wrote:
welshy wrote: Pj are still saying not enough evidence to do ground work

http://www.jn.pt/Dossies/dossie.aspx?content_id=2650774&dossier=O%20caso%20Maddie%20McCann

If my child was missing and I had a fund I would want that garden dug up asap, never mind what anyone else thought
The McCanns may be hard pressed to explain why they aren't prepared to use funds to dig up the garden... wasn't that why a couple of millions of pounds were donated by schoolchildren, pensioners and businessmen?

If the garden is to be dug up, it should be done by forensic experts so that if there is anything in the garden which has been overlooked, which I doubt, or has mysteriously appeared there, it can be handled in a way that meets legal requirements.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  malena stool on Fri 6 Jul - 20:07

AnnaEsse wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Angelina wrote:
welshy wrote: Pj are still saying not enough evidence to do ground work

http://www.jn.pt/Dossies/dossie.aspx?content_id=2650774&dossier=O%20caso%20Maddie%20McCann

If my child was missing and I had a fund I would want that garden dug up asap, never mind what anyone else thought
The McCanns may be hard pressed to explain why they aren't prepared to use funds to dig up the garden... wasn't that why a couple of millions of pounds were donated by schoolchildren, pensioners and businessmen?

If the garden is to be dug up, it should be done by forensic experts so that if there is anything in the garden which has been overlooked, which I doubt, or has mysteriously appeared there, it can be handled in a way that meets legal requirements.
I agree, but the McCanns should be made to foot the excavation bill.
Were this to happen it would be the first time any provable record could be seen of funds being directed to the place they were intended... the search for Madeleine.


Last edited by malena stool on Fri 6 Jul - 20:16; edited 2 times in total

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13383
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Fri 6 Jul - 20:09

Whoever, whatever this garden/drive needs to be dug up ASAP.......that is the only way this is going to be resolved......I for one believe Maddys body is buried in PDL and not to far from where she died, I can believe that she was kept in a freezer and buried at a later date when heads were turned by Kate ang Gerrys shernanagans, like trips to see the pope or going to Huelva aimo

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Fri 6 Jul - 20:12

malena stool wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Angelina wrote:
welshy wrote: Pj are still saying not enough evidence to do ground work

http://www.jn.pt/Dossies/dossie.aspx?content_id=2650774&dossier=O%20caso%20Maddie%20McCann

If my child was missing and I had a fund I would want that garden dug up asap, never mind what anyone else thought
The McCanns may be hard pressed to explain why they aren't prepared to use funds to dig up the garden... wasn't that why a couple of millions of pounds were donated by schoolchildren, pensioners and businessmen?

If the garden is to be dug up, it should be done by forensic experts so that if there is anything in the garden which has been overlooked, which I doubt, or has mysteriously appeared there, it can be handled in a way that meets legal requirements.
I agree, but the McCanns should be made to foot the excavation bill.
Where this to happen it would be the first time any provable record could be seen of funds being directed to the place they were intended... the search for Madeleine.



Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  Fern on Fri 6 Jul - 20:29

AnnaEsse wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Angelina wrote:
welshy wrote: Pj are still saying not enough evidence to do ground work

http://www.jn.pt/Dossies/dossie.aspx?content_id=2650774&dossier=O%20caso%20Maddie%20McCann

If my child was missing and I had a fund I would want that garden dug up asap, never mind what anyone else thought
The McCanns may be hard pressed to explain why they aren't prepared to use funds to dig up the garden... wasn't that why a couple of millions of pounds were donated by schoolchildren, pensioners and businessmen?

If the garden is to be dug up, it should be done by forensic experts so that if there is anything in the garden which has been overlooked, which I doubt, or has mysteriously appeared there, it can be handled in a way that meets legal requirements.

Yes plus I doubt that the McCanns themselves would legally be allowed to dig up the garden belonging to someone else anyway.

This is a matter for the PJ or NSY to deal with in my opinion and not the McCanns.

Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Age : 45
Location : Either in or on the Irish Sea
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  cherry1 on Fri 6 Jul - 20:38

Anyone know if Mccanns or CM made a statement about this yet?

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6243
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  margaret on Fri 6 Jul - 21:03

cherry1 wrote:Anyone know if Mccanns or CM made a statement about this yet?

None. Except for a 'no comment'.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  Fern on Fri 6 Jul - 21:13

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Whoever, whatever this garden/drive needs to be dug up ASAP.......that is the only way this is going to be resolved......I for one believe Maddys body is buried in PDL and not to far from where she died, I can believe that she was kept in a freezer and buried at a later date when heads were turned by Kate ang Gerrys shernanagans, like trips to see the pope or going to Huelva aimo

Why on earth would someone break into the Murats property and bury a child in their garden ???

This just seems like absolute madness in my opinion.

Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Age : 45
Location : Either in or on the Irish Sea
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  malena stool on Fri 6 Jul - 21:50

Fern wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:Whoever, whatever this garden/drive needs to be dug up ASAP.......that is the only way this is going to be resolved......I for one believe Maddys body is buried in PDL and not to far from where she died, I can believe that she was kept in a freezer and buried at a later date when heads were turned by Kate ang Gerrys shernanagans, like trips to see the pope or going to Huelva aimo

Why on earth would someone break into the Murats property and bury a child in their garden ???

This just seems like absolute madness in my opinion.
You'd think so Fern but, the ideal place to hide anything is somewhere previously searched, also who better to plant suspicion on than one of the previous aguidos....

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13383
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  Angelina on Fri 6 Jul - 22:04

Obviously the McCanns can't just go charging over to Pt and get someone to dig up Murat's garden! It would have to be done by the relevant authorities but you would expect that they would be very keen to see exactly what this guy has come up with (if anything) and for them to be at least asking, if not insisting, for the garden to be excavated in the appropriate place.

Perhaps they have already put in a request

Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2928
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  whatsupdoc on Fri 6 Jul - 22:07

Old joke....All this just to get your garden dug over for free !



whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 774
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  Guest on Fri 6 Jul - 22:18

The entire farrago is madness, in my opinion, as far back as early May 2007, if not before. I decline to suggest a specific date, because those we are told are crucial aren't necessarily the right dates, as debated many, many times.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  malena stool on Fri 6 Jul - 22:21

whatsupdoc wrote:Old joke....All this just to get your garden dug over for free !


Good thought...... My God, perhaps the Pink Ponce is about to announce there is evidence the ground has been disturbed at Rothley Towers....

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13383
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:50


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum