Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

+23
Annabel
Lillyofthevalley
Wintabells
cherry1
Lioned
malena stool
whatsupdoc
margaret
wjk
quickfingers
Chris
pennylane
kathybelle
dazedandconfused
Justiceforallkids
Oldartform
welshy
susible
mossman
gillyspot
Karen
widowan
LJC
27 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 6 Jul - 22:23

malena stool wrote:
whatsupdoc wrote:Old joke....All this just to get your garden dug over for free !

Good thought...... My God, perhaps the Pink Ponce is about to announce there is evidence the ground has been disturbed at Rothley Towers....

Oh dear! My cats have been sniffing around a particular area of my garden. I think they're sniffer cats. Someone needs to come and dig up my garden.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

Post  Angelina Fri 6 Jul - 22:29

AnnaEsse wrote:
malena stool wrote:
whatsupdoc wrote:Old joke....All this just to get your garden dug over for free !

Good thought...... My God, perhaps the Pink Ponce is about to announce there is evidence the ground has been disturbed at Rothley Towers....

Oh dear! My cats have been sniffing around a particular area of my garden. I think they're sniffer cats. Someone needs to come and dig up my garden.

There's quite a few cats where I live just like that....they've definitely sniffed in my garden and dug it up...and what's more they've even buried something Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory - Page 3 371436
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :
Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 6 Jul - 22:32

Angelina wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
malena stool wrote:

There's quite a few cats where I live just like that....they've definitely sniffed in my garden and dug it up...and what's more they've even buried something Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory - Page 3 371436

Ok I'll send the diggers round to you when they've cleared the overgrown area investigated what the cats might be detecting.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 6 Jul - 22:45

Photograph of Anna's Sniffer Cats
Photobucket
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Fri 6 Jul - 22:47

malena stool wrote:
Photobucket

Oh, they're a shifty looking lot...I can just imagine them burying something!
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Fri 6 Jul - 22:57

Well, Ive found Clarence!

Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory - Page 3 Th_Man_digs_2
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Fri 6 Jul - 23:00

cherry1 wrote:Well, Ive found Clarence!

LOL...a good anim...I'll give you a hand to throw him in ! Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory - Page 3 294124
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 6 Jul - 23:13

malena stool wrote:
Photobucket

On the lookout! Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory - Page 3 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 6 Jul - 23:28

cherry1 wrote:Well, Ive found Clarence!

I hope you're not digging him out.... Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory - Page 3 294124
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 6 Jul - 23:29

AnnaEsse wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Photobucket

On the lookout! Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory - Page 3 294124
It reminds me of the cat gang advert on telly.... Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory - Page 3 25346
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Fri 6 Jul - 23:33

malena stool wrote:
Fern wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:Whoever, whatever this garden/drive needs to be dug up ASAP.......that is the only way this is going to be resolved......I for one believe Maddys body is buried in PDL and not to far from where she died, I can believe that she was kept in a freezer and buried at a later date when heads were turned by Kate ang Gerrys shernanagans, like trips to see the pope or going to Huelva aimo

Why on earth would someone break into the Murats property and bury a child in their garden ???

This just seems like absolute madness in my opinion.
You'd think so Fern but, the ideal place to hide anything is somewhere previously searched, also who better to plant suspicion on than one of the previous aguidos....

I agree although in a way this simply increases the madness because not only would this have required someone to have entered the Murats garden with a body in tow and evaded not only being seen entering the property but also the attention of two large guard dogs along with the Murats themselves.

This person then has to dig a hole large enough to bury a body and yet somehow has to cover all traces of a hole ever being dug in the first place and this is without the guard dogs suddenly taking an interest in new smells emitting from a certain area of the garden.

To add to this, we now have some person from SA, who has spent a huge amount on a GPR machine despite it being clearly stated in the files that the PJ had already used this machine in the Murats garden without anything being detected, coming forward and making a bizzare allegation that Madeleines remains are buried there.

What on earth has he read in the files that could have led to him making such allegations in the first place ?

Complete and utter madness !!!!
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 6 Jul - 23:38

Some might suggest it is the sort of thing that the mccanns would be quite capable of.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Fri 6 Jul - 23:48

Lioned wrote:Some might suggest it is the sort of thing that the mccanns would be quite capable of.

IF any remains are discovered by the PJ, I would be most interested to discover just how Stephen Birch came to this conclusion in the first place.

Very odd indeed in my opinion.
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Fri 6 Jul - 23:52

Lioned wrote:Some might suggest it is the sort of thing that the mccanns would be quite capable of.

I dont think the Police can dismiss anything in light of the dogs findings.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sat 7 Jul - 0:30

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/260768/-Madeleine-McCann-grave-yards-from-her-hols-flat-/

'MADELEINE MCCANN GRAVE YARDS FROM HER HOLS FLAT'
ABOVE: Kate and Gerry believe their daughter is still alive
“
Kate and Gerry do not believe there is anything credible in what he is saying. It seems to be complete lies. If there was any truth in it, police would be out there digging up the area looking for possible remains
”

A source close to the McCanns
7th July 2012
By Jerry Lawton

POLICE searching for Madeleine McCann are probing a bizarre claim her body is buried near the apartment where she vanished.

Private investigator Stephen Birch has given officers ground radar scans that he alleges show a burial site.

The South African, who is reportedly obsessed with the mystery, is now collating more material at Scotland Yard’s request.

Mr Birch said he took the scans last week in a street near the Ocean Club complex in Praia da Luz, Portugal, where Madeleine disappeared more than five years ago, days before her fourth birthday.

The youngster’s parents Kate and Gerry McCann yesterday refused to comment on the latest claims about their daughter.

The doctors, both 44, believe she is still alive and have pledged never to give up the global search until she is found.

Mr Birch, also a commercial property developer in South Africa, said he had spent £40,000 buying the ground-penetrating scanner and being trained in its use.

He said: “All I want to do is solve the mystery and bring closure to Madeleine’s family. I am convinced she lies where I have scanned. I’ve had the scans analysed and they show digging, a void and what could be human bones.”

Scotland Yard said it would always consider any new potential evidence and pass it on to the Portuguese authorities.

A
sourceCM close to the McCanns, of Rothley, Leics, said: “It appears this so-called investigator used scanning equipment during a visit to the resort in June.

“Kate and Gerry do not believe there is anything credible in what he is saying. It seems to be complete lies. If there was any truth in it, police would be out there digging up the area looking for possible remains.”

matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sat 7 Jul - 7:16

Typical nonsensical response from the McCamp - 'if there was any truth in it, the police would be digging' etc...

Surely no-one knows the truth until that garden has been dug up?
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 7 Jul - 7:28

Wintabells wrote:Typical nonsensical response from the McCamp - 'if there was any truth in it, the police would be digging' etc...

Surely no-one knows the truth until that garden has been dug up?

There is definitely something wrong with the logic there.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Sat 7 Jul - 7:52

Thanks to JillyCL MCF

CdM - Elite da polícia inglesa aposta em nova pista

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/elite-da-policia-inglesa-aposta-em-nova-pista

A VERY rough translation of the above article from Correio da Manha.:

Scotland Yard, the elite British police force which has 37 investigators working on aspects of the disappearance of Maddie, gathered yesterday afternoon to discuss the case, including data gathered by South African Stephen Birch in Praia da Luz, confirmed Correio da Manha.

The businessman, who did the research with ground penetrating radar in the yard of Robert Murat, believes "the body of Maddie" to be buried there in "a portion of land" that escaped the search of the PJ.

"I have photographic evidence, the comparison between 3 May 2007 [when Maddie disappeared] and the date the PJ raided the Murat house and yard [May 14] and October this year, as the PJ inspectors failed to search a portion of the terrain "a passage of cement that was built there after the disappearance of the child " says Stephen Birch, in one of the emails he sent to Scotland Yard and the PJ itself.

Birch, as CM reported yesterday, invaded the yard of Murat four times in the morning last June and a geo-radar machine has detected the presence of a human or animal "about 60 inches below the soil."

"I am fully convinced that it is Madeleine who is buried there," he says, asking the police to do a search of that particular place - and that, however, to watch the ground for anyone to making changes.

However, if the PJ decided to perform some diligence in this regard, they must request the reopening of the case, which was archived by prosecutors.

Said Birch, who extensively studied the process: "The hole was dug in the back of the house from 21:00 to 21h20 [May 3]. The child was buried from 22.05 to 22.15. At 22:20, the McCanns were seen outside the Murat property," after Kate, mother of the child, had given warning of the disappearance.

The businessman, a passionate devotee of the case for a year, not without evidence, accused Kate and Gerry, but refers to the connection that exists between Maddie's father and a British businessman, who was in Praia da Luz on holiday. For Birch, MJS [Note: I assume these are supposed to be the initials of the businessman] is a "suspicious figure" like a photofit made by the woman who says she saw a man pass with the child in his arms that night, towards the property of Murat.

SUSPECT THE SAME PORTRAIT-ROBOT

In one of the emails sent to the PJ, Stephen Birch says that one of their suspects - MJS - is equal to the photofit made at the time. "Compare the photo of his passport with the picture, [if he has] a beard and mustache."

Jane, a friend of the McCanns, at the time told PJ investigators that about 21:15 on May 3, 2007, she had seen a man with a child in pajamas in his arms. It was through her description that the portrait was done.

BRITISH PRESS PAYS 600 THOUSAND POUNDS

Robert Murat, who came to declare that he saw his life ruined when he was made the "scapegoat" in the Maddie case because the police needed to show results, received 600,000 pounds (750,000 euros at the current exchange rate ) for compensation from the English press, which he had sued for libel. The payment resulted from an agreement, July 17, 2008, between Murat and four British media groups, who also apologized in the High Court in London. And on July 21, the case was filed in Portugal, which at the time said his lawyer, Francisco Pagarete, was "the end of a long nightmare of more than 14 months, for him and his family."
Since then, Murat, 38, did redevelopment in Villa Luz, married a Portuguese-British woman and was on honeymoon in the U.S.

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 7 Jul - 8:26

Annabel wrote:Thanks to JillyCL MCF

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/elite-da-policia-inglesa-aposta-em-nova-pista

Scotland Yard, the elite British police force which has 37 investigators working on aspects of the disappearance of Maddie, gathered yesterday afternoon to discuss the case, including data gathered by South African Stephen Birch in Praia da Luz, confirmed Correio da Manha.

The businessman, who did the research with ground penetrating radar in the yard of Robert Murat, believes "the body of Maddie" to be buried there in "a portion of land" that escaped the search of the PJ.

"I have photographic evidence, the comparison between 3 May 2007 [when Maddie disappeared] and the date the PJ raided the Murat house and yard [May 14] and October this year, as the PJ inspectors failed to search a portion of the terrain "a passage of cement that was built there after the disappearance of the child " says Stephen Birch, in one of the emails he sent to Scotland Yard and the PJ itself.

Birch, as CM reported yesterday, invaded the yard of Murat four times in the morning last June and a geo-radar machine has detected the presence of a human or animal "about 60 inches below the soil."

"I am fully convinced that it is Madeleine who is buried there," he says, asking the police to do a search of that particular place - and that, however, to watch the ground for anyone to making changes.

However, if the PJ decided to perform some diligence in this regard, they must request the reopening of the case, which was archived by prosecutors.

Said Birch, who extensively studied the process: "The hole was dug in the back of the house from 21:00 to 21h20 [May 3]. The child was buried from 22.05 to 22.15. At 22:20, the McCanns were seen outside the Murat property," after Kate, mother of the child, had given warning of the disappearance.

The businessman, a passionate devotee of the case for a year, not without evidence, accused Kate and Gerry, but refers to the connection that exists between Maddie's father and a British businessman, who was in Praia da Luz on holiday. For Birch, MJS [Note: I assume these are supposed to be the initials of the businessman] is a "suspicious figure" like a photofit made by the woman who says she saw a man pass with the child in his arms that night, towards the property of Murat.

In one of the emails sent to the PJ, Stephen Birch says that one of their suspects - MJS - is equal to the photofit made at the time. "Compare the photo of his passport with the picture, [if he has] a beard and mustache."

Jane, a friend of the McCanns, at the time told PJ investigators that about 21:15 on May 3, 2007, she had seen a man with a child in pajamas in his arms. It was through her description that the portrait was done.

Robert Murat, who came to declare that he saw his life ruined when he was made the "scapegoat" in the Maddie case because the police needed to show results, received 600,000 pounds (750,000 euros at the current exchange rate ) for compensation from the English press, which he had sued for libel. The payment resulted from an agreement, July 17, 2008, between Murat and four British media groups, who also apologized in the High Court in London. And on July 21, the case was filed in Portugal, which at the time said his lawyer, Francisco Pagarete, was "the end of a long nightmare of more than 14 months, for him and his family."
Since then, Murat, 38, did redevelopment in Villa Luz, married a Portuguese-British woman and was on honeymoon in the U.S.

Birch is totally away with the fairies or he has either satellite images and/or witnesses. I suspect he's friends with the fairies!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sat 7 Jul - 8:53

Fern wrote:

IF any remains are discovered by the PJ, I would be most interested to discover just how Stephen Birch came to this conclusion in the first place.

Very odd indeed in my opinion.

Fern the majority of this video is in English.....he explains how he cames to his conclusions Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory - Page 3 25346
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sat 7 Jul - 9:09

AnnaEsse wrote:
Annabel wrote:Thanks to JillyCL MCF

Birch is totally away with the fairies or he has either satellite images and/or witnesses. I suspect he's friends with the fairies!

Wether he is away with the fairies or not anna, imo he is bringing this case back onto the front pages again were it belongs, its been discussed again, as Ive said, when was the last time this case brough the likes of Murat,, Amaral,, Sky News,, Martin Brunt even the PT AG's office coming out and speaking on the same day about this case???, im not really bothered wether its spin or he is a nutter, the McCanns and the Pink one will hate this big time, anyone who is prepared to send them fund money or buy from their on-line shop will hopefully think yes after all this time Maddy probably is dead!!...................... when it comes to getting justice for Maddy then bring it on, the more this story is in the headlines the better.

Nutter or not, if a dig is done then atleast we will all know what this guy is, and I personally think that her body could have been put theire after the police and dogs had finished searching that arear, not on the 3rd May 07 as Birch says, I go with Amaral who says she was kept frozen for a while after her death, all camaras following the McCanns who would be watching Murats Garden, just because its in Murats garden doesn't mean he has anything to do with it, as we know he had already had the finger pointed at him by the tapas friends, is that why they were happy to point the finger at Murat? I can't really understand why else they would have picked out Murat, because of his ressemblance to Payne always found that strange to say the least, aimho....
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory - Page 3 Empty Stephen Birch - on claims he found the remains of Madeleine McCann 567 CapeTalk

Post  Annabel Sat 7 Jul - 9:54

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sat 7 Jul - 11:05

matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 7 Jul - 11:49

matthew wrote:

If it looks as though the ground has been dug with a spade, that may be because it was in order to level it out for the new driveway.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Sat 7 Jul - 11:53

Exactly how new is the drive?
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next