Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  Justiceforallkids on Fri 6 Jul - 12:57

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/07/06/madeleine-mccann-stephen-birch-grave_n_1653326.html?utm_hp_ref=tw
Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES)

Huffington Post UK | By Sara C Nelson Posted: 06/07/2012 10:54 Updated: 06/07/2012 11:04
Share on Google+
Madeleine Mccann
Get UK Alerts:
Sign Up
Follow:
Kate And Gerry McCann, Maddy McCann, Madeleine McCann, Scotland Yard, Portugal, Praia-Del-Luz, Slideexpand, Stephen Birch, Uk News, UK News

A South African property developer claims Madeleine McCann’s body was buried near the site of her disappearance and that he has found her grave.

Stephen Birch says ground radar scans he made with specialist equipment have been passed to Scotland Yard, who are conducting an investigative review of the case.

He told Sky News: “All I want to do is solve the mystery and bring closure to Madeleine’s family. I am convinced she lies where I have scanned.

SEE ALSO:

Madeleine McCann Anniversary: Parents Kate And Gerry Say Missing Daughter: 'Could Be Alive'
Madeleine McCann: Picture Of Missing Toddler Used 'To Advertise Discount Holidays In Portugal'
Madeleine McCann: Met Police Reportedly Investigating Costa Del Sol Sighting

“I’ve had the scans analysed and they show digging, a void and what could be human bones.”

Madeleine was nearly four years old when she vanished in 2007 from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz as her parents dined with friends at a tapas bar nearby.

Her parents, Gerry and Kate McCann, continue their search, claiming: “There is absolutely nothing to suggest that Madeleine has been harmed.”

They have not commented on Mr Birch’s claims.

A spokesman for Scotland Yard told Huffington Post UK he was "not prepared to discuss specific lines of inquiry."

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  margaret on Fri 6 Jul - 12:58

Well now this sensational claim has been thrown to the media IMO the garden MUST be dug up otherwise it isn't going to go away.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  Justiceforallkids on Fri 6 Jul - 12:59

margaret wrote:Well now this sensational claim has been thrown to the media IMO the garden MUST be dug up otherwise it isn't going to go away.
uk media tooo!!!! which is a first

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  gillyspot on Fri 6 Jul - 13:09

But no mention it is Murat's mother's garden in UK media - only international.

gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  Justiceforallkids on Fri 6 Jul - 13:12

gillyspot wrote:But no mention it is Murat's mother's garden in UK media - only international.

am i right that uk media wouldnt publish this unless it coulld be true because the mcanns would sue them so there has to be trith in it somewhere???

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  pennylane on Fri 6 Jul - 13:13

A spokesman for Scotland Yard told Huffington Post UK he was "not prepared to discuss specific lines of inquiry."

What are you kidding me.

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  Justiceforallkids on Fri 6 Jul - 13:15

pennylane wrote:A spokesman for Scotland Yard told Huffington Post UK he was "not prepared to discuss specific lines of inquiry."

What are you kidding me.
clarrie seems lot for words too and the mcanns have no comment ......

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  Roasted Arizona on Fri 6 Jul - 13:19

It's on sky news now too

Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 717
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  Justiceforallkids on Fri 6 Jul - 13:20

Roasted Arizona wrote:It's on sky news now too

as i say if they were not investigating this seriously it wpouldnt of made the uk media right????

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  margaret on Fri 6 Jul - 13:21

Well if it's true the PJ have refused to investigate they should be shouting from the rooftops demanding it. It seems entirely logical that a body may not be far away and it needs sorting out.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  Justiceforallkids on Fri 6 Jul - 13:23

margaret wrote:Well if it's true the PJ have refused to investigate they should be shouting from the rooftops demanding it. It seems entirely logical that a body may not be far away and it needs sorting out.

exactly and most parents would be on the scene demanding them to dig etc wouldnt they???? not saying no comment and she is alive and unharmed!!!

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  Justiceforallkids on Fri 6 Jul - 13:24

i dont know if it really is maddie but imo even if it isnt imo they should redigg to make sure!!!

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  wjk on Fri 6 Jul - 13:37

Justiceforallkids wrote:i dont know if it really is maddie but imo even if it isnt imo they should redigg to make sure!!!
I agree with you there Carly. This won't go away until its been checked out imo.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  almostgothic on Fri 6 Jul - 14:06

margaret wrote:Well if it's true the PJ have refused to investigate they should be shouting from the rooftops demanding it. It seems entirely logical that a body may not be far away and it needs sorting out.

Yes indeed.
A claim of such import should by now have resulted in an official statement of intent from the McCanns or Mitchell.
'No comment' really will not suffice in these circumstances.
The longer their silence, the more evasive and shifty they will appear.

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  chrissie on Fri 6 Jul - 14:11

almostgothic wrote:
margaret wrote:Well if it's true the PJ have refused to investigate they should be shouting from the rooftops demanding it. It seems entirely logical that a body may not be far away and it needs sorting out.

Yes indeed.
A claim of such import should by now have resulted in an official statement of intent from the McCanns or Mitchell.
'No comment' really will not suffice in these circumstances.
The longer their silence, the more evasive and shifty they will appear.

I agree with both of you. The silence is deafening. Twitter is interesting with the pros frothing at the mouth that it's all rubbish (not that I tweet on #mccann, just lurk) . How do they know?

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3283
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  quickfingers on Fri 6 Jul - 14:16

Some on here predicted a body would show up soon. Could this be it? Maybe its been placed there to put someone else in the frame? I really doubt it is her but they need to check it out imho so it can be ruled out.

quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 659
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  chrissie on Fri 6 Jul - 14:20

I too doubt that it is her but if I was the McCanns, I would NEED to know.

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3283
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  Justiceforallkids on Fri 6 Jul - 14:21

chrissie wrote:I too doubt that it is her but if I was the McCanns, I would NEED to know.

most parents WOULD

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  margaret on Fri 6 Jul - 14:31

chrissie wrote:
almostgothic wrote:
margaret wrote:Well if it's true the PJ have refused to investigate they should be shouting from the rooftops demanding it. It seems entirely logical that a body may not be far away and it needs sorting out.

Yes indeed.
A claim of such import should by now have resulted in an official statement of intent from the McCanns or Mitchell.
'No comment' really will not suffice in these circumstances.
The longer their silence, the more evasive and shifty they will appear.

I agree with both of you. The silence is deafening. Twitter is interesting with the pros frothing at the mouth that it's all rubbish (not that I tweet on #mccann, just lurk) . How do they know?

Exactly. They don't, none of us do.

I also laughed at the cheek of this:

bb1 wrote:And let us not forget, this vile wretch claims Madeleine was buried only 60 cm down after this supposed 'second driveway' was laid on top.

If that were the case, then no dogs would have been required. There are very good reasons why bodies are normally buried six feet down.

NEWSFLASH. Today they believe the dogs because it suits their argument!

p.s bb1, l think you'll find cadaver dogs can also detect 6ft down but don't let facts get in the way of your posts.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  Justiceforallkids on Fri 6 Jul - 14:33

margaret wrote:
chrissie wrote:
almostgothic wrote:
margaret wrote:Well if it's true the PJ have refused to investigate they should be shouting from the rooftops demanding it. It seems entirely logical that a body may not be far away and it needs sorting out.

Yes indeed.
A claim of such import should by now have resulted in an official statement of intent from the McCanns or Mitchell.
'No comment' really will not suffice in these circumstances.
The longer their silence, the more evasive and shifty they will appear.

I agree with both of you. The silence is deafening. Twitter is interesting with the pros frothing at the mouth that it's all rubbish (not that I tweet on #mccann, just lurk) . How do they know?

Exactly. They don't, none of us do.

I also laughed at the cheek of this:

bb1 wrote:And let us not forget, this vile wretch claims Madeleine was buried only 60 cm down after this supposed 'second driveway' was laid on top.

If that were the case, then no dogs would have been required. There are very good reasons why bodies are normally buried six feet down.

NEWSFLASH. Today they believe the dogs because it suits their argument!

p.s bb1, l think you'll find cadaver dogs can also detect 6ft down but don't let facts get in the way of your posts.
poor bonny is a bit out of sorta today sad isnt it!!!

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  chrissie on Fri 6 Jul - 14:38

@margaret

NEWSFLASH. Today they believe the dogs because it suits their argument!


Priceless!!

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3283
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  kathybelle on Fri 6 Jul - 14:41

Did anyone actually see Stephen Birch, enter Robert Murat's mother's garden? If they didn't it could be a hoax made by a man seeking attention. Why would this man spend £40k looking for the whereabouts of Madeleine, when there are probably missing children in his own country who also need to be found? Why Madeleine and not them, why not Ben Needham?

I wonder why the McCanns aren't begging the Portuguese police or even our police to go and dig up the garden. Robert Murat wants this to happen and so should they. If the McCanns played no part in Madeleine's disappearance, they can't be sure she is still alive, no matter how much they want her to be alive. If Madeleine is dead and buried in that garden, she needs to be removed from the garden and given a proper dignified funeral and burial.

Then again if Madeleine is buried in that garden, she couldn't have been buried on May the 3rd, because the police would have found her, when they dug up the garden twice. This would mean that Madeleine did die in the McCanns apartment and the cadaver evidence that was found in and out of the apartment, on two items of clothing belonging to Kate McCann, a t-shirt, which depending on which media report one read, belonged to either Sean or Madeleine and Cuddle Cat, shows that one or both of the McCanns were implicated in her death.

Madeleine's body would have had to have been stored somewhere, until it was safe to bury her.


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  Justiceforallkids on Fri 6 Jul - 14:45

kathybelle wrote:Did anyone actually see Stephen Birch, enter Robert Murat's mother's garden? If they didn't it could be a hoax made by a man seeking attention. Why would this man spend £40k looking for the whereabouts of Madeleine, when there are probably missing children in his own country who also need to be found? Why Madeleine and not them, why not Ben Needham?

I wonder why the McCanns aren't begging the Portuguese police or even our police to go and dig up the garden. Robert Murat wants this to happen and so should they. If the McCanns played no part in Madeleine's disappearance, they can't be sure she is still alive, no matter how much they want her to be alive. If Madeleine is dead and buried in that garden, she needs to be removed from the garden and given a proper dignified funeral and burial.

Then again if Madeleine is buried in that garden, she couldn't have been buried on May the 3rd, because the police would have found her, when they dug up the garden twice. This would mean that Madeleine did die in the McCanns apartment and the cadaver evidence that was found in and out of the apartment, on two items of clothing belonging to Kate McCann, a t-shirt, which depending on which media report one read, belonged to either Sean or Madeleine and Cuddle Cat, shows that one or both of the McCanns were implicated in her death.

Madeleine's body would have had to have been stored somewhere, until it was safe to bury her.


so logically wouldnt the mcanns beg to have it dug up again and then they can tell the media yes it was her or no it wasnt but why the silence?? coincidently they have just confirmed it was daniel macobes bones rip daniel

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  jd16 on Fri 6 Jul - 14:45

bb1 wrote:And let us not forget, this vile wretch claims Madeleine was buried only 60 cm down after this supposed 'second driveway' was laid on top.

If that were the case, then no dogs would have been required. There are very good reasons why bodies are normally buried six feet down.

Maybe tweet bb1 this video.....This video shows footage of a murder victim found 10' below the surface with piles of MEAT on top to attempt to distract the dogs


jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  Justiceforallkids on Fri 6 Jul - 14:49

jd16 wrote:
bb1 wrote:And let us not forget, this vile wretch claims Madeleine was buried only 60 cm down after this supposed 'second driveway' was laid on top.

If that were the case, then no dogs would have been required. There are very good reasons why bodies are normally buried six feet down.

Maybe tweet bb1 this video.....This video shows footage of a murder victim found 10' below the surface with piles of MEAT on top to attempt to distract the dogs


and it didnt???? eddie and keela still found it?????

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Stephen Birch 'Finds Grave' Of Missing Child (PICTURES) Huffington Post UK

Post  Sponsored content Today at 14:28


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum