Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents of children missing in Algarve in favor of digging in the backyard of Murat

+18
margaret
cherry1
pennylane
Badboy
kitti
jd16
matthew
flower
Lillyofthevalley
Justiceforallkids
Bobsy
mummy45
Chris
Carolina
marxman
Krisy22
gillyspot
fred
22 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Parents of children missing in Algarve in favor of digging in the backyard of Murat - Page 2 Empty Re: Parents of children missing in Algarve in favor of digging in the backyard of Murat

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 7 Jul - 16:05

Fern wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
cherry1 wrote:I think the dogs have such a good sense of smell it would be hard for anyone to get into
the garden and go undetected by the dogs.

They also tend to have very good hearing and I'm sure they'd hear somebody sneaking around in the undergrowth.

And yet if we are to believe SBs vids, he is shown as being in the garden with his GPR machine without the dogs in sight so either they were inside, they didn't hear him, JM simply ignored their barks or they were unable to access that part of the garden.

Goodness knows.

Mostly guard dogs that are kept outside don't go inside at all. They shelter and sleep in either kennels or outhouses. So, I'd think it highly unlikely that the dogs were inside.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Parents of children missing in Algarve in favor of digging in the backyard of Murat - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Parents of children missing in Algarve in favor of digging in the backyard of Murat - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Parents of children missing in Algarve in favor of digging in the backyard of Murat - Page 2 Empty Re: Parents of children missing in Algarve in favor of digging in the backyard of Murat

Post  cherry1 Sat 7 Jul - 16:08

AnnaEsse wrote:
cherry1 wrote:I think the dogs have such a good sense of smell it would be hard for anyone to get into

They also tend to have very good hearing and I'm sure they'd hear somebody sneaking around in the undergrowth.

Very true, many underestimate the powerful hearing and sense of smell the dogs have, so in my view wouldnt matter how overgrown a garden was it would be impossible to be undetected by the dogs.

(if the dogs were not in the garden that may be another story, but if in the garden, I cant see it happening and if guard dogs I dont think they would be inside).
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Parents of children missing in Algarve in favor of digging in the backyard of Murat - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Parents of children missing in Algarve in favor of digging in the backyard of Murat - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 7 Jul - 16:18

cherry1 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Very true, many underestimate the powerful hearing and sense of smell the dogs have, so in my view wouldnt matter how overgrown a garden was it would be impossible to be undetected by the dogs.

(if the dogs were not in the garden that may be another story, but if in the garden, I cant see it happening and if guard dogs I dont think they would be inside).

For me, dogs are pets and live in the house and go outside to run around the garden or be taken for walks. I hate to see dogs spending their lives outside as guard dogs, but that's the way of life for some and the owners have a totally different attitude to dogs. I live in a small town set in a very rural area, where dogs are used on farms and on properties in villages as guard dogs. It's the way of country living, I'm told, but I still don't like seeing those dogs constantly outside with only a kennel to shelter and sleep in. I guess it's the only life those guard dogs have known, but I still feel that dogs are pets, to curl up on the rug or in a comfy dog bed.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 7 Jul - 16:19

You don't need diggers or excavators.....a very special dog is just needed....one who can sniff through concrete and would know IMMEDIATELY if a cadaver had been in that vicinity.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Sat 7 Jul - 16:19

AnnaEsse wrote:
Fern wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

And yet if we are to believe SBs vids, he is shown as being in the garden with his GPR machine without the dogs in sight so either they were inside, they didn't hear him, JM simply ignored their barks or they were unable to access that part of the garden.

Goodness knows.

Mostly guard dogs that are kept outside don't go inside at all. They shelter and sleep in either kennels or outhouses. So, I'd think it highly unlikely that the dogs were inside.

Ok, so where does this leave SB then ?

He entered the property 4 times without being detected ?

Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 7 Jul - 16:22

Fern wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Fern wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Goodness knows.

I don't know where that leaves SB, but we do know from Robert Murat that the guard dogs were kept outside, which usually means that they were out there 24 hours a day.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 7 Jul - 16:27

At this moment in time do we have any Proof that SB entered the property as he says?
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 7 Jul - 16:30

Changing the subject.....did you know that sniffer dogs can tell the difference between identical twins....that's how good dogs are.

If you take the sweat from both twins then a dog could identify which sweat went with which twin.

Bloody remarkable.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 7 Jul - 16:34

Thats remarkable and also the way they can detect when people about to have a fit
and also I believe some cancers. Truly remarkable, and one of Gerry's big mistakes to
have dismissed them the way he has and tried to make them out to be unreliable!

when in country park before with b/f german shepherd (R.I.P) one time lost my keys, had to retrace all my steps with him round park and the dog found them, also once lost sunglasses and he found them, I used to hide things like gloves around the bushes and in trees, he always found them.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 7 Jul - 16:37

Don't forget that Gerald also appeared to be under the impression that Dogs could both hear and speak using language in common with Man ........... "Ask the Dogs" Parents of children missing in Algarve in favor of digging in the backyard of Murat - Page 2 884747 Parents of children missing in Algarve in favor of digging in the backyard of Murat - Page 2 608891
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Sat 7 Jul - 16:39

According to Murat in his interview in the Algarve Resident, his mother always let the dogs out at night so they could guard the property.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 7 Jul - 16:47

I for one believe Stephen Birch has breathed fresh life into exposing the McCanns as being complete frauds. What parent under the circumstances wouldn't demand Murat's drive be dug up immediately, especially since their tapasnik friends identified him to the PJ as loitering around the apartment when the abduction occurred - which he and his mother categorically deny. This would eat away at me forever if my child were missing.

If Maddie was truly abducted, the McCanns would be keen to check this alleged grave out immediately (imo).

So the McCanns allegedly say they want it dug up....... but do they??????

They have no choice but to feign interest.

pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Sat 7 Jul - 17:09

AnnaEsse wrote:
Fern wrote:

I don't know where that leaves SB, but we do know from Robert Murat that the guard dogs were kept outside, which usually means that they were out there 24 hours a day.

I don't see any reason why Rob Murat would lie therefore not only is it a question of why the dogs didn't sense him 4 times but also why didn't these dogs detect someone suspicious digging a hole ??

This is just getting daft now Anna is it not ?
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Sat 7 Jul - 17:13

I don't see any reason why Rob Murat would lie

Oh I do.....Everyone is lying
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Sat 7 Jul - 17:16

jd16 wrote:

Ok, lets hear it JD...just what is your take on this..
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 7 Jul - 17:17

jd16 wrote:

I believe Murat made numerous changes to his statements so would agree, in this
case I dont think at this stage we can take what anyone says as gospel.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mummy45 Sat 7 Jul - 17:24

I think they should dig it up as the McCanns could well have buried her there much later once the police and dogs had finished there.This would give weight to the theory that she was kept somewhere and would also explain why they didn't really pursue things with Murat and I think the papers pay off was his 'compensation' for risking it to help them.
mummy45
mummy45
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 170
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Sat 7 Jul - 17:33

I am in no doubt whatsoever that IF there was any HUMAN remains buried in the garden of the Murats prior to the 4th August, Eddie would have indicted to them.
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 7 Jul - 17:41

mummy45 wrote:I think they should dig it up as the McCanns could well have buried her there much later once the police and dogs had finished there.This would give weight to the theory that she was kept somewhere and would also explain why they didn't really pursue things with Murat and I think the papers pay off was his 'compensation' for risking it to help them.

I think they should dig it up too.... for all sorts of reasons.

Neither Murat nor the McCanns will do themselves any favours by leaving this hanging.... unless of course one, or all three, of them has something to hide.

It's not as if leads abound as to Madeleine's whereabouts, and just as Birch said in his radio interview, the investigation went world-wide far too quickly taking attention off the immediate vicinity where statistically Madeleine is most likely to be.

Last edited by pennylane on Sat 7 Jul - 17:42; edited 1 time in total
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Sat 7 Jul - 17:41

mummy45 wrote:I think they should dig it up as the McCanns could well have buried her there much later once the police and dogs had finished there.This would give weight to the theory that she was kept somewhere and would also explain why they didn't really pursue things with Murat and I think the papers pay off was his 'compensation' for risking it to help them.

I don't believe for one moment the McCanns have anything to do with this, not in the slightest, although I fully accept I could be wrong.

Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat 7 Jul - 17:42

Fern wrote:
I don't see any reason why Rob Murat would lie therefore not only is it a question of why the dogs didn't sense him 4 times but also why didn't these dogs detect someone suspicious digging a hole ??

Putting aside for a minute whether Birch could enter the property without a problem with the dogs, Murat hasn't indicated how long the dogs have been owned so it isn't known if there were guard dogs 5 years ago.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Sat 7 Jul - 17:47

Chris wrote:
Fern wrote:

Putting aside for a minute whether Birch could enter the property without a problem with the dogs, Murat hasn't indicated how long the dogs have been owned so it isn't known if there were guard dogs 5 years ago.

Very good point.

(love the avatar btw)
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Sat 7 Jul - 17:51

Fern wrote: I don't believe for one moment the McCanns have anything to do with this, not in the slightest, although I fully accept I could be wrong.

I think you'll find the specially trained dogs with 100% record in over 200 cases would have a different opinion
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 7 Jul - 17:54

Referring to the photographs published by Correio da Manhã, which show Birch in Jenny Murat’s garden, Robert said he didn’t think there was any way the man could have entered the property as his mother has two large Serra da Estrela dogs that are kept outside as guard dogs.

From the above I would take it that the dogs would have been there at the time from what he is saying.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Sat 7 Jul - 18:10

jd16 wrote:
Fern wrote: I don't believe for one moment the McCanns have anything to do with this, not in the slightest, although I fully accept I could be wrong.

I think you'll find the specially trained dogs with 100% record in over 200 cases would have a different opinion

I shall be kind to you JD this evening.

(despite you knowing damn well that those 200 cases were in relation to food items)
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next