Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript

+26
AnnaEsse
quickfingers
pennylane
almostgothic
Karen
tanszi
princess_leia
tigger
Claudia79
widowan
LJC
Annabel
kitti
comperedna
margaret
Angelique
maebee
chrissie
Angelina
dazedandconfused
marxman
mossman
Lillyofthevalley
whatsupdoc
IAMBAZZA
Bobsy
30 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript Empty Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript

Post  Karen Mon 9 Jul - 21:39

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/07/07/birch-talks-to-capetalk-radio/

A long interesting read. Grab a cuppa tea before you start Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript 25346
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :
Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript Empty Re: Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript

Post  wjk Tue 10 Jul - 22:38

An update from Birch tonight on Capetalk radio
http://soundcloud.com/567-capetalk/stephen-birch-update
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript Empty Re: Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript

Post  Bobsy Tue 10 Jul - 22:50

wjk wrote:An update from Birch tonight on Capetalk radio
OMG Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript 944533
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 10 Jul - 22:52

Bobsy wrote:

Hi Bobsy, hope you're well Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript Icon_flower
Quite interesting hearing what he has to say, isn't it.

wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Tue 10 Jul - 22:55

wjk wrote:
Bobsy wrote:

Hi Bobsy, hope you're well Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript Icon_flower

Wish that I could say I am but afraid not. Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript Icon_flower Very interesting what is in this clip, just doesn't add up though but we shall be seeing, very soon I hope.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 10 Jul - 23:01

Bobsy wrote:
wjk wrote:
Bobsy wrote:

Wish that I could say I am but afraid not. Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript Icon_flower Very interesting what is in this clip, just doesn't add up though but we shall be seeing, very soon I hope.
Thinking of you.
Positive thoughts Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript 83453

I hope so too.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Jul - 23:02

The problem I have with this is

a. Who

and

b. When

Assuming Robert Murat is not involved, then the interment must have been carried out after the Police searches (I should be most surprised if they were in any way ineffectual or not exhaustive), but our favourite child-neglectors surely had no opportunity as they were either Arguidos or (later) had fled back to Rothley.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  IAMBAZZA Tue 10 Jul - 23:58

Someone on another forum alleging to be Stephen Birch said:

Good evening to everyone. I hope that you all well, and that am able to shed some light on the questions that you have posted. I,ve decided to come onto this blog and inform you as to the status of the investigation. I want to state that the sole objective of this investigation is to find MADELEINE MC CANN, and to bring closure to this case for millions of people. I want to further state, that no one person owns the right to the investigation, and if it had not been for the Portuguese Police making information about the case available to the public, I would not have been able to work on this case. I,ve stated from the onset that finding MADELEINE MC CANN will narrow the investigation, and assist the Portuguese Police into solving this case. The Portuguese Police in my opinion did an excellent job under very difficult circumstances. It's not easy to conduct an investigation when language, long distances and international sitings extend the scope of works.

I familiarized myself with information provided by the Portuguese Police. I read over 12 000 pages, often walking out of my office to a rising sun. From the begining I decided to create a hypothesis, I had limited resources and limited time, so I created a hypothesis that MADELEINE died on the 3rd MAY 2007 and was buried in Praia da luz on that same evening. Anything outside that hypothesis, would create to many permatations, and I would not be able to solve the case. Given my hypothesis and the limiting of permatations, time became a critical component of the investigation. Every minute became inportant.My favourite imaginery character Sherlock Homes once said, and I quote,"if you are able to take the impossible out of the equation, the rest is academic. Inorder to do that, you must have extreme attention to detail, which I believe I have.

I am going to answer a couple of questions, obviously I cannot deal with all of them. Here goes. Well how did I get into the yard with the big dogs??? Well at night one large dog is kept in the front of the property, while all 3 other dogs sleep inside the house with Mrs Jenny Murat.That's only on cold nights. On warm nights, the dogs circulate, hence I only went in on cold windy nights.Wind played a pivotable role and I had to wait for a northerly wind to blow before entering the property.(in otherwords I was down wind of the big dog) Why did I not dig?? Well actually I really did try to dig. On my fourth entrance into the property, I went in only with a spade to dig, and after I moved the top layer of stones away with my hands, encountered a hard sticky tarr layers. I tried to dig through it, but the noise was to loud, and so I gave up. Remember it was 5am in the morning, and the sound of a spade slamming into hard tarr travels. Why did I choose that location to search?? Well can I be granted the right to hold over on that question, you see, inorder to answer that question, I need to start accusing people other than the Murat family, and I don't want to do that before we recover MADELEINE. With regard to the British press, I am deeply dissapointed that they did not cover the story, even thou the rest of the world thought it important. Lastly I am now liasing with the Portuguese Police and am waiting for a response. I hope that we can all stay focussed, that sanity can prevail, and we can establish one way or another whether MADELEINE MC CANN is buried underneath the rear pebble driveway of CASA LILLIANA. Keep well Stephen Birch
IAMBAZZA
IAMBAZZA

Number of posts : 40
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 11 Jul - 7:16

IAMBAZZA wrote:Someone on another forum alleging to be Stephen Birch said:

Good evening to everyone. I hope that you all well, and that am able to shed some light on the questions that you have posted. I,ve decided to come onto this blog and inform you as to the status of the investigation. I want to state that the sole objective of this investigation is to find MADELEINE MC CANN, and to bring closure to this case for millions of people. I want to further state, that no one person owns the right to the investigation, and if it had not been for the Portuguese Police making information about the case available to the public, I would not have been able to work on this case. I,ve stated from the onset that finding MADELEINE MC CANN will narrow the investigation, and assist the Portuguese Police into solving this case. The Portuguese Police in my opinion did an excellent job under very difficult circumstances. It's not easy to conduct an investigation when language, long distances and international sitings extend the scope of works.

I familiarized myself with information provided by the Portuguese Police. I read over 12 000 pages, often walking out of my office to a rising sun. From the begining I decided to create a hypothesis, I had limited resources and limited time, so I created a hypothesis that MADELEINE died on the 3rd MAY 2007 and was buried in Praia da luz on that same evening. Anything outside that hypothesis, would create to many permatations, and I would not be able to solve the case. Given my hypothesis and the limiting of permatations, time became a critical component of the investigation. Every minute became inportant.My favourite imaginery character Sherlock Homes once said, and I quote,"if you are able to take the impossible out of the equation, the rest is academic. Inorder to do that, you must have extreme attention to detail, which I believe I have.

I am going to answer a couple of questions, obviously I cannot deal with all of them. Here goes. Well how did I get into the yard with the big dogs??? Well at night one large dog is kept in the front of the property, while all 3 other dogs sleep inside the house with Mrs Jenny Murat.That's only on cold nights. On warm nights, the dogs circulate, hence I only went in on cold windy nights.Wind played a pivotable role and I had to wait for a northerly wind to blow before entering the property.(in otherwords I was down wind of the big dog) Why did I not dig?? Well actually I really did try to dig. On my fourth entrance into the property, I went in only with a spade to dig, and after I moved the top layer of stones away with my hands, encountered a hard sticky tarr layers. I tried to dig through it, but the noise was to loud, and so I gave up. Remember it was 5am in the morning, and the sound of a spade slamming into hard tarr travels. Why did I choose that location to search?? Well can I be granted the right to hold over on that question, you see, inorder to answer that question, I need to start accusing people other than the Murat family, and I don't want to do that before we recover MADELEINE. With regard to the British press, I am deeply dissapointed that they did not cover the story, even thou the rest of the world thought it important. Lastly I am now liasing with the Portuguese Police and am waiting for a response. I hope that we can all stay focussed, that sanity can prevail, and we can establish one way or another whether MADELEINE MC CANN is buried underneath the rear pebble driveway of CASA LILLIANA. Keep well Stephen Birch

I guess the admin and moderators on that forum can check the IP address of the writer, but we have no way of knowing if this is the real Stephen Birch. It's full of spelling mistakes and I wonder if that is normal for Stephen Birch.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Wed 11 Jul - 7:58

My feelings on this.

He may get the case reopened which imo can only be a good thing, they may find something and they may not. He seems to have a genuine interest in this case. Nutter or not, he believes Madeleine is buried under the driveway. I feel he is being honest, I'm not saying she is under the driveway but he sincerely believes she is. He has gone to extreme lengths with his investigation, more than anyone else has in 5 years, and definitely more than the McCann's ever did, they are happy to dismiss his claims which I find extremely alarming, if I was them I would be demanding they dig it up. I give him credit for his determination.

There is a lot more to this imo, perhaps Birch knows more than he's saying, there could be something else hidden under the driveway but he wants it excavating to start the ball rolling. The Tapas crew pointed the finger at Murat, and tried to implicate him in all this, why were they so confident of that, was there evidence planted in Murat's garden? There is something going on here I'm sure of it, I hope the case is reopened and the driveway excavated, then we will know one way or another.
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 11 Jul - 8:07

The End Is Nigh wrote:The problem I have with this is

a. Who

and

b. When

Assuming Robert Murat is not involved, then the interment must have been carried out after the Police searches (I should be most surprised if they were in any way ineffectual or not exhaustive), but our favourite child-neglectors surely had no opportunity as they were either Arguidos or (later) had fled back to Rothley.

OK here's a possible scenario:

The Murats hired someone to do work on their drive, and it has since come to light that he is a paedophile whose name and description have been flagged up as being in the immediate vicinity on and around the disappearance of Madeleine???? Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript E5063004
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Wed 11 Jul - 8:17

I think the 3 paras above ,not going to paste that agn, from a purported Stephen Birch are fake. I don't think they told us anything.

I don't think the real Stephen Birch would make so many grammatical errors.

I think any decent guard dog would detect an intruder if it was roaming about outside. Dogs detect a lot of noises we don't give them credit for.My dog comes to me when I switch a pc off even from another floor level.
They hear switch mode power supplies as they are high frequency which is possibly what the scanner would be using. At 4 or 5 in the morning when there is less traffic noise even I can hear noises a couple of miles away.

I'm not holding my breath on this claim.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 11 Jul - 8:22

princess_leia wrote:My feelings on this.

He may get the case reopened which imo can only be a good thing, they may find something and they may not. He seems to have a genuine interest in this case. Nutter or not, he believes Madeleine is buried under the driveway. I feel he is being honest, I'm not saying she is under the driveway but he sincerely believes she is. He has gone to extreme lengths with his investigation, more than anyone else has in 5 years, and definitely more than the McCann's ever did, they are happy to dismiss his claims which I find extremely alarming, if I was them I would be demanding they dig it up. I give him credit for his determination.

There is a lot more to this imo, perhaps Birch knows more than he's saying, there could be something else hidden under the driveway but he wants it excavating to start the ball rolling. The Tapas crew pointed the finger at Murat, and tried to implicate him in all this, why were they so confident of that, was there evidence planted in Murat's garden? There is something going on here I'm sure of it, I hope the case is reopened and the driveway excavated, then we will know one way or another.

Morning princess, those are my thoughts exactly! Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript 944533

I have my doubts, but I am still hoping this ramps things up in a positive way. Coming full circle and going back to basics and ground zero is the only hope for any justice to prevail. This is a means to that end perhaps. I agree Birch seems to know something important that he's keeping to himself.

My biggest fear (ALWAYS) is that Team McCann are behind this. I don't think so, but there's always a chance. And if so, with the help of their enablers, it would definitely be the end game.

Last edited by pennylane on Wed 11 Jul - 8:23; edited 1 time in total
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 11 Jul - 8:23

whatsupdoc wrote:I think the 3 paras above ,not going to paste that agn, from a purported Stephen Birch are fake. I don't think they told us anything.

I think any decent guard dog would detect an intruder if it was roaming about outside. Dogs detect a lot of noises we don't give them credit for.My dog comes to me when I switch a pc off even from another floor level.
They hear switch mode power supplies as they are high frequency which is possibly what the scanner would be using. At 4 or 5 in the morning when there is less traffic noise even I can hear noises a couple of miles away.

I regularly visit a friend who has a German Shepherd. Mostly, this dog is in a small room at the back of a large Victorian house with my friend. From that room, the dog will hear the latch click on the gate and I hear her running down the hallway, barking, before I ring the bell. Downwind or not of Jenny Murat's dog, the dog would have heard as soon as he entered the property.

ETA:

I really did try to dig. On my fourth entrance into the property, I went in only with a spade to dig, and after I moved the top layer of stones away with my hands, encountered a hard sticky tarr layers.

He started scrabbling around in gravel and the guard dog didn't hear? And the spelling and grammar are atrocious! Is this an educated man?

Last edited by AnnaEsse on Wed 11 Jul - 8:33; edited 1 time in total
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 11 Jul - 8:32

AnnaEsse wrote:
whatsupdoc wrote:I think the 3 paras above ,not going to paste that agn, from a purported Stephen Birch are fake. I don't think they told us anything.

I regularly visit a friend who has a German Shepherd. Mostly, this dog is in a small room at the back of a large Victorian house with my friend. From that room, the dog will hear the latch click on the gate and I hear her running down the hallway, barking, before I ring the bell. Downwind or not of Jenny Murat's dog, the dog would have heard as soon as he entered the property.

Anna, I thought that sounded really far-fetched too!

I mentioned a couple of days ago that there was a burglary at a nearby pub and the burglars fed the 2 Alsations a tasty treat with some sedative in it.... and the dogs snoozed off and never heard a thing. Possibly Birch did something similar and knows better than to mention it?
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Wed 11 Jul - 8:41

AnnaEsse wrote:

Yes, that is very true. Dogs seem to have a sixth sense when it comes to recognizing sounds. I think their hearing must be as extraordinary as their ability to detect odours. Of course, if nobody is home then the dogs are pretty useless, especially if locked up in the house. Btw I was quite amazed to find out that ground-penetrating radar isn't some nutter's machine for detecting bodies à la Krugel, but a sophisticated piece of equipment which can apparently penetrate to a depth of around 15 metres in dry sandy soil - which I believe describes the ground conditions in Portugal and yes, through concrete too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground-penetrating_radar
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 11 Jul - 8:47

Birch says, Maddie died on the 3rd May 2007 and the same night she was buried in Murats Garden, I for one don't agree with this......I agree with Amaral her body was kept for 3weeks, then disposed of, but imo this really doesn't matter, we all have different opinions!!

Ive read so much on forums for and against Birch, whether he is fake or not, or his grammer is correct or not, I really don't care.....as long as this case is re-opened and its because of this Guy and his accusations, then I for one will be happy, Im only here for Madeleine, and for her to get the justice she deserves, and the culprits held to account.

Desperate times, require deperate measures!!! Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript 29204
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Wed 11 Jul - 8:51

T4two wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Yes, that is very true. Dogs seem to have a sixth sense when it comes to recognizing sounds. I think their hearing must be as extraordinary as their ability to detect odours. Of course, if nobody is home then the dogs are pretty useless, especially if locked up in the house. Btw I was quite amazed to find out that ground-penetrating radar isn't some nutter's machine for detecting bodies à la Krugel, but a sophisticated piece of equipment which can apparently penetrate to a depth of around 15 metres in dry sandy soil - which I believe describes the ground conditions in Portugal and yes, through concrete too.

Dog's have hearing so acute that they can distinguish
and seperate sounds based on peace or peril. I have
two mutts who sleep and relax through many of my
war movies but jump and bark if my door knocks!
Really amazing Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript 25346
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 11 Jul - 8:58

T4two wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Sorry not been awkward, when I look after my sister dog Tally who is 3 (German Shepherd) she is so on the ball, but I kno when she goes to bed she picks up on all sorts of sounds and movements upto maybe 4am, even when my son comes in at 2 and 3 she knows its him and doesn't make a sound, anyone else outside making a sound and she goes off crazy, but you get up to use the loo after 4am she is dead to the world, doesn't seem to care, along with my pooch Charlie, no good to anyone. Birch did mention the wind blowing a certain way (not that I believe him because I don't) but I do believe the wind theory.... Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript 25346
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 11 Jul - 9:03

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Birch says, Maddie died on the 3rd May 2007 and the same night she was buried in Murats Garden, I for one don't agree with this......I agree with Amaral her body was kept for 3weeks, then disposed of, but imo this really doesn't matter, we all have different opinions!!

Ive read so much on forums for and against Birch, whether he is fake or not, or his grammer is correct or not, I really don't care.....as long as this case is re-opened and its because of this Guy and his accusations, then I for one will be happy, Im only here for Madeleine, and for her to get the justice she deserves, and the culprits held to account.

Desperate times, require deperate measures!!! Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript 29204

Having listened to Birch a few times now, I get the feeling this is sharp and determined individual, and I think he chooses his words very carefully indeed. His main aim (it seems) is to get the area excavated asap, and so he may not be forthcoming with who or what he really believes is behind the crime? Just a thought.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Wed 11 Jul - 9:10

I think the appearance on a forum is very similar to when Robert Murat supposedly visited the 3As. I didn't believe it was really him either. As to the dogs, the down wind thing is utter bunkum. If there were dogs inside and out, he wouldn't be able to give the inside ones a tasty treat to send them to sleep and the one outside would bark the instant the gate was touched, if it's anything like my dogs and that would alert the indoor ones. In fact he wouldn't even have to make the slightest sound, dogs know when there's someone around who shouldn't be. No, sorry, not convinced.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 11 Jul - 9:16

There are two german shepherd dogs next door to me. One is deaf, at the good old age of 14 he is not able for much. He looks the part but can hardly bark. His much younger companion is a force not to be messed with. A pet for sure, but nobody would think of entering through the gate when he is there. If you stop outside the house on the footpath, the whole city would know about it such is the commotion created by the dog.

Indeed the police here will recommend a dog over an alarm on your house. They will tell you criminals will chance an alarm, the majority will not attempt to take on a dog.

That is the part of the story that makes me doubt this. The by-passing of the dogs. I cannot see how you would try to and neither can I see how you could. It all goes back to dogs with this case.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Wed 11 Jul - 9:18

Perhaps the point is not whether the dogs have super hearing though, or even whether Birch is bona fide. Perhaps that this 'initiative' is aimed at getting the Portuguese to reopen the case, or as certain bloggers would suggest - getting the Portuguese on side and 'playing the game'. Perhaps the aim is to get the Portuguese to reopen the case and the whole thing to lead to a dead end again, thus 'exonerating' the parents from any involvement? Redwood's 195 leads didn't appear to impress anyone. If Scotland Yard cannot come up with even one credible alternative which could satisfy the Portuguese Attorney General's criteria for reopening the case, why not fabricate something?

T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 11 Jul - 9:25

dazedandconfused wrote:I think the appearance on a forum is very similar to when Robert Murat supposedly visited the 3As. I didn't believe it was really him either. As to the dogs, the down wind thing is utter bunkum. If there were dogs inside and out, he wouldn't be able to give the inside ones a tasty treat to send them to sleep and the one outside would bark the instant the gate was touched, if it's anything like my dogs and that would alert the indoor ones. In fact he wouldn't even have to make the slightest sound, dogs know when there's someone around who shouldn't be. No, sorry, not convinced.

Morning dazed, I agree the indoor ones would have been alerted, and I definitely don't buy the downwind thing either.

The point I was trying to make is that Birch may be keeping it to himself how he achieved entry because the criminal implications are bigger. Perhaps he is being careful to stay within the 'misdemeanour' area of criminal activity... if that makes sense.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 11 Jul - 9:26

T4two wrote:Perhaps the point is not whether the dogs have super hearing though, or even whether Birch is bona fide. Perhaps that this 'initiative' is aimed at getting the Portuguese to reopen the case, or as certain bloggers would suggest - getting the Portuguese on side and 'playing the game'. Perhaps the aim is to get the Portuguese to reopen the case and the whole thing to lead to a dead end again, thus 'exonerating' the parents from any involvement? Redwood's 195 leads didn't appear to impress anyone. If Scotland Yard cannot come up with even one credible alternative which could satisfy the Portuguese Attorney General's criteria for reopening the case, why not fabricate something?

That's certainly a niggling fear of mine too.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next